129 Members and 19062 Guests Online

Loveac's Activity

Re: Anyone remember Dark Shadows the soap opera?

In TV Talk 1431909668.723

I was very fortunate to have known Jonathan Frid aka Barnabas personally. In my younger years, I belonged to the New York chapter of the dark shadows fan club. I met the chapter head, who told me Jonathan was looking for someone with typing skills to help with his autobiography. Since I was a secretary who knew stenography, I fit the bill. I will never forget when he called me on the phone for the first time! And I met him in person at the World Trade Center....as he walked towards me, it was like Barnabas the vampire approaching me. I was jumping out of my skin. We had drinks in a lounge, an... Continue Reading

Re: When Calls the Heart tonight on Hallmark Channel!

In TV Talk 1430589106.223

Looking forward to tonight's episode! Great acting, great story lines, and Lori Laughlin does look good! And the guy who plays the Mountie Jack is easy on the eyes..... Continue Reading

Dynasty is airing on the Pop channel!!

Last Reply by Shelbelle 1430249250.62 | Started by Loveac in TV Talk

Great news for the Dynasty fans! The first three episodes are airing from 9 to 12 noon today. Thereafter, every weekday one episode at 10 am EST. Doing the happy dance....loved this show! Continue Reading

When Calls the Heart tonight on Hallmark Channel!

Last Reply by annabellethecat 1430592638.167 | Started by Loveac in TV Talk

For anyone who loves an old-fashioned romance story, you must see this show! It is as good as Pride and Prejudice. It is set in the early 1900's and is the story of the attraction and romance between a schoolteacher and a Mountie. Season 2 starts tonight from 8-10 pm EST. Spoiler Alert: season one ended with them having their first kiss. Continue Reading

Re: Appropriate reads for Grandaughter

In eBook Club 1429365050.5

Nancy Drew! I just gave all of my old books to an eleven year old girl, and she loves them....she even did a book report on one of them. The good thing about the books is that Nancy is always portrayed as polite, respectful and willing to help others. Continue Reading

Re: FUTURE -- was it you who recommended Clinique's new Lip Pop + Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1428981668.657

Thank you suzyq3 and Future....I'll sign up at Clinique.com to get the code....appreciate your responses! Continue Reading

Re: FUTURE -- was it you who recommended Clinique's new Lip Pop + Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1428979064.917

FUTURE: you mentioned those lipsticks in a thread I started. I love the colors, and they get great reviews. I'm thinking of the nude and melon pop. I will order thru Nordstrom....is there a universal 15 percent off code that you can share? Thanks much! Continue Reading

Re: Recommendations for a nude lipstick needed please

In Beauty Banter 1428759365.203

BevG: I sorta want the look of my lips to be like Jennifer lopez's when she wears a nude lipstick....nude but with the tiniest bit of color. Now as far as being able to duplicate her looks, I know I'm asking for way too much lol! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1428719470.39

Sugarftmom: thank you! Looking forward to the cruise! And to Imaclotheshog: yes, I like Bobbi brown...I just ordered her new lipstick shade in Jenna, an orangey red. Thanks for telling me about the live chat...I'll try it! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1428712116.793

Thank you to all of you that gave me recommendations....I will check out all of the suggestions. I can always count on my forum buddies! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 41
1 2 3 4 ...41Next