108 Members and 19256 Guests Online

Loveac's Activity

Re: Appropriate reads for Grandaughter

In eBook Club 1429365050.5

Nancy Drew! I just gave all of my old books to an eleven year old girl, and she loves them....she even did a book report on one of them. The good thing about the books is that Nancy is always portrayed as polite, respectful and willing to help others. Continue Reading

Re: FUTURE -- was it you who recommended Clinique's new Lip Pop + Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1428981668.657

Thank you suzyq3 and Future....I'll sign up at Clinique.com to get the code....appreciate your responses! Continue Reading

Re: FUTURE -- was it you who recommended Clinique's new Lip Pop + Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1428979064.917

FUTURE: you mentioned those lipsticks in a thread I started. I love the colors, and they get great reviews. I'm thinking of the nude and melon pop. I will order thru Nordstrom....is there a universal 15 percent off code that you can share? Thanks much! Continue Reading

Re: Recommendations for a nude lipstick needed please

In Beauty Banter 1428759365.203

BevG: I sorta want the look of my lips to be like Jennifer lopez's when she wears a nude lipstick....nude but with the tiniest bit of color. Now as far as being able to duplicate her looks, I know I'm asking for way too much lol! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1428719470.39

Sugarftmom: thank you! Looking forward to the cruise! And to Imaclotheshog: yes, I like Bobbi brown...I just ordered her new lipstick shade in Jenna, an orangey red. Thanks for telling me about the live chat...I'll try it! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1428712116.793

Thank you to all of you that gave me recommendations....I will check out all of the suggestions. I can always count on my forum buddies! Continue Reading

Recommendations for a nude lipstick needed please

Last Reply by FUTURE 1428778810.713 | Started by Loveac in Beauty Banter

I am going on a cruise next month and would like to get a nude lipstick to wear during the day. I have dark brown hair and my skin is more on the olive side. I steer clear of pink tones. I would appreciate any recommendations. Continue Reading

Re: White Dream Jeannes

In Quacker Factory 1428372130.297

I would not size up...the pants stretch out after wearing them. They actually become too big on me after a few wearings. Continue Reading

Re: I am so tired of QVC grinding brands into the ground i.e.-Philosophy, IT, ect. more variety please!

In Beauty Banter 1428371940.317

And to top it all off, here we go again with another Clarisonic TSV on May 1. I thought everyone in the world owned one by now, except me. And Dyson is the TSV on May 3! Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Chicken Recipes

In Recipe Swap 1428110299.18

Monkey's Chicken..... 1 small package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1 large can cream of mushroom soup 1 large can mushrooms, drained 1 large can sliced peaches, drained 4-6 slices low fat or regular Swiss cheese Garlic powder Pepper Put a thin coat of soup on the bottom of a large casserole dish. Place chicken breasts on top. Season generously. Spread remaining soup, mushrooms and peaches across the chicken. Top with Swiss cheese. Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 45 minutes. Enjoy! Note....i sometimes use more chicken for leftovers and use a 13 x 9 dish....just add more of the ingredie... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 41
1 2 3 4 ...41Next