Just-Reduced Clearance
75 Members and 16495 Guests Online

loveac's Activity

Re: Bliss light color

In TSV Talk 1413639762.817

My cousin has all three colors...they are all so nice, but I loved the way the green looked. I am ordering the TSV in green. I am curious to see what others have to say. Continue Reading

Re: New TSV

In Quacker Factory 1409422474.76

On Facebook, Angel gave two clues...a jacket and diamonds are a girl's best friend. Doesn't sound like I would be interested in this, but I'll just wait and see... Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Parr Hill TSV in August

In TSV Talk 1407809441.39

I am curious to see how well this TSV is going to sell...it seems like most people on this board aren't interested in it. Continue Reading

Re: New TSV

In Quacker Factory 1407545089.36

Thanks for the heads-up...maybe it will be listed in the insider, which should be available next week. Hoping for an item for fall without lots of sequins. Continue Reading

Re: If you have been on the fence about any CIJ decor...

In For the Home Talk 1406772322.82

Susan Louise, like you, I don't have any children. So I can totally relate to how u feel. I have made peace with it as I've gotten older, but I do have my moments. It's ironic because I intended on ordering those cherubs after reading the boards, and your message stopped me in my tracks, and I had to think about it a bit. However, to me, each angel represents one of my unfertilized eggs, so I'm going to order them. I'm sending you a friendly hug....and, please, do reach out to me if u ever need support! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone want to guess what VPH's TSV will be on 8/12?

In For the Home Talk 1406416165.287

I asked her on FB if the TSV will be auto-delivery. She said no, but there will be a choice of seasons! Someone posted on another thread that Valerie said it will light up. Knowing me, I'll probably have to purchase all four seasons! I wonder what it could be? I hope it's something unique. Continue Reading

Re: OTO alert for 11PM Eastern show!

In philosophy 1406251808.03

Same here, Pink....I'm hoping for something different too...and a great value, free shipping, etc. Continue Reading

Re: Got Valerie's train gingerbread lamp today!

In For the Home Talk 1406084411.893

Thanks, Susan...I'll enjoy it all winter! And yes, mnmom, I ordered it on Saturday. For those who are interested, the train is not overly glittered, which I'm happy about. The shade is nice, and the lamp gives off a good amount of light when it's lit. The lamp is just the right size...not too tiny nor too large. Continue Reading

Got Valerie's train gingerbread lamp today!

Last Reply by mousiegirl 1406239214.63 | Started by loveac in For the Home Talk

Thank goodness, it arrived in perfect condition and works! As Valerie would say, it's just so stinkin' cute! I have a Paula Deen hutch in my kitchen, and it will be placed there. This item is a keeper and winner! Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Parr Hill

In For the Home Talk 1405801824.31

Although I wanted every item from the show, I restrained from buying. I did, however, already order the train gingerbread lamp...maybe it will be presented tonight. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 38
1 2 3 4 ...38Next