Just-Reduced Clearance
12 Members and 17294 Guests Online

loveac's Activity

Re: Banshee

In TV Talk 1422246899.203

Wow, what a roller coaster ride this last episode was! Just might be the best episode yet. DH and I love this show....and to think that we only started watching it because it is set in Amish country! Continue Reading

Re: Still in shock about my cholesterol levels

In Health & Fitness 1420640369.94

I have been on Lipitor for many years and have been fortunate to not have any side effects. I get a blood test every six months. I tried a strict diet of chicken, fish, etc. for many years and still could not lower my number. Plus, every single member of my family died of heart disease, including my dad, who had a massive heart attack at 42. For me, the benefit outweighed the risk. Continue Reading

Re: Dennis Basso TSV Dec ?

In TSV Talk 1417497148.93

Just got my advance email....a260409....under $140.....love the Lynx one! 3/4 length. Continue Reading

Re: Dennis Basso TSV Dec ?

In TSV Talk 1417284752.92

A faux sheared mink coat. I guess advance emails will go out on Tuesday, so we should have more info. I'm glad it's a coat and not a jacket. I can't wait to see it! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone watching now??

In Vera Bradley 1414038003.203

I like the black and white too. Continue Reading

Re: Armstrong Luxe Vinyl Plank Flooring??

In For the Home Talk 1413943859.613

I installed the Armstrong alterna Durango tiles in my kitchen well over a year ago. It's easy to clean and stays at room temperature...no cold tiles. Everyone who sees it for the first time thinks they are real tiles...I am very pleased with it and highly recommend! Continue Reading

Re: Bliss light color

In TSV Talk 1413639762.817

My cousin has all three colors...they are all so nice, but I loved the way the green looked. I am ordering the TSV in green. I am curious to see what others have to say. Continue Reading

Re: New TSV

In Quacker Factory 1409422474.76

On Facebook, Angel gave two clues...a jacket and diamonds are a girl's best friend. Doesn't sound like I would be interested in this, but I'll just wait and see... Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Parr Hill TSV in August

In TSV Talk 1407809441.39

I am curious to see how well this TSV is going to sell...it seems like most people on this board aren't interested in it. Continue Reading

Re: New TSV

In Quacker Factory 1407545089.36

Thanks for the heads-up...maybe it will be listed in the insider, which should be available next week. Hoping for an item for fall without lots of sequins. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 38
1 2 3 4 ...38Next