Top-Rated on Easy Pay
21 Members and 9452 Guests Online

occasional rain's Activity

Re: consignment stores

In Viewpoints 1409715066.93

I did sell things at a consignment shop years ago where you priced your items yourself. I believe the items could remain in the shop for three months and during that time you could stop by and reduce them if they hadn't sold. At the end of the three months you were expected to come by and pick up your unsold items. It worked well but then the owner moved away and the shop closed. I tried another one that charged a membership fee plus 60%. They did the pricing which I thought was too high so they sold fewer items. It just wasn't worth the bother so I just donate to Goodwill or the one that be... Continue Reading

Re: It must be Fall...flu shots

In Viewpoints 1409706228.553

On 9/2/2014 OC FRESH said: On 9/2/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: I'm due for a flu shot this month and that's it. Has anyone received a DTaP shot? (Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) I got one in early summer. New mothers won't let you be around their newborns unless you get the DTAP and I don't blame them. How would a new mother know what vaccines a person got or didn't get? Women take their days old babies into stores and restaurants so I can't see how this makes any sense at all. Continue Reading

Re: It must be Fall...flu shots

In Viewpoints 1409705090.703

I hope we aren't going to be badgered to get a flu shot again this year. Continue Reading

Re: What's the Point

In Viewpoints 1409704715.337

On 9/2/2014 kittymomNC said: On 9/2/2014 MomOf4 said: You can't say Fl uff? OMG you really can't say that word. Any idea why? What about Fluffy? I asked my son if he had any idea why they wouldn't allow that word.....OMG, we have a very open relationship, but his explanation actually made me blush (after all, it was my son!) - at least he was on the phone and not in front of me! You should know better than to ask your child anything that you may not want to know. That's why Google is my friend. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409704422.243

Derrick did tell Victoria that everyone in the house is out for themselves. They say and do what they feel will help them win the money. How much plainer could he have said that it's all game play without jeopardizing his game? People believe what they want to believe no matter the evidence to the contrary, think Caleb/Amber. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409692673.64

On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said: The day that Derrick was reading his letter from home from his wife (when he was HOH), the camera cut to Victoria for a second and I thought I saw a hurt in her eyes. Women can see that certain look, and I felt then that she was falling for Derrick and that hurt her when he was reading the letter. I have never disagreed with Gman before, but I do feel that she has fallen for him, not in a brotherly way, but again, just my opinion!!! We all know that I respect the opinions of our Gman!! If you're right it would be better for her to be evicted on Thursday and away f... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409692060.523

Early on the women were deciding who would sleep with whom and no one wanted to sleep with Victoria which hurt her feelings and made her feel excluded. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409691531.943

I don't think we realize how sensory deprived the houseguest are in there. Especially those used to being online and on their cells 24/7. After awhile, it would change a person's perception. Maybe that's why what seems obvious to those watching is totally missed by those in the house and why they are easily influenced and don't think for themselves. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409690738.037

On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said: Oh, for sure, Derrick treated her way different from a sister - always hugging, touching her, knowing how "needy" she appears to be. Letting her say she loves him, etc. etc. I think he was way more affectionate than a brother. We can agree to disagree about that!! JMO Everyone in the house hugs everyone else and tells them they love them. Cody, Frankie, and Caleb hug her too. Continue Reading

Re: PBS - Masterpiece presents Breathless on Sunday, Aug. 24th

In TV Talk 1409689197.597

It looks like Elizabeth has only three ways out, killing him, herself, or calling his bluff and threatening to go to his superiors about his stocking and blackmailing her. Depending on what he has on her, unless it's something illegal that would result in jail time, she should choose to call his bluff. Killing him is too risky and killing herself would damage her son. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1155
1 2 3 4 ...1155Next