Back to School
143 Members and 11206 Guests Online

occasional rain's Activity

Re: Murder In The First

In TV Talk 1406606133.88

The evidence wasn't there to prove him guilty so the jury got it right. Continue Reading

Re: speaking of happenings in the grocery line....

In Viewpoints 1406605743.59

On 7/28/2014 nunya said: On 7/28/2014 ------ said: Whats wrong with Lutherans Nothing, as far as I know. It's part of the name of a very large senior living community in a small town. I think she meant the store was going to be crowded? that's how I took it. I took it that way too. I've read that some posters are attacked for no reason and this thread is a prime example. The OP was just sharing an incident that happened to her. I found it a whole lot more interesting than a lot of the drivel that's regularly posted here. The favorite this and favorite that types are brain numbing. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406580341.67

On 7/28/2014 robomo said: Okay - I'm so confused, Gardenman! Please clear this up for me. Zach nominated Nicole and Victoria. They won the BB. WHY would that exclude Zach from being HOH? I never did understand this. I guess it's because I watch in spurts. Thanks for clearing this up for me. I cannot understand why they aren't getting rid of that useless Victoria. Duh! There are two HOHs, when the nominees of one of the HOHs wins the Battle of the Block, they get immunity and the HOH who nominated them is no longer an HOH so then there is only one HOH. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406580140.05

I knew that we would have a version of finish you food children are starving in Africa. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406579562.97

On 7/28/2014 deepwaterdotter said: "Patience is a virtue." It is for those who plan to live forever but the rest of us have a limit on our time. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406579426.297

On 7/28/2014 happy housewife said: On 7/28/2014 occasional rain said: So why didn't the cashier ask the woman holding up the line if she needed help and then call for the manager or someone to come to help her. Doesn't someone from the home come along to assist their residents? Just waiting didn't seem a good plan, you could still be there. She was motioning to the office person to come out. This all happened with in a few min - it was not a very long time at all, despite the lady behind me making it seem like an hour had gone by. I think the lady in front of me has parkinsons and sometimes ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406579000.93

Too bad he didn't use the veto on Jocasta, at least then Amber would have a chance of staying. As it is, Jocasta is the replacement for Pow in that she can be depended upon to lose the Battle of the Block. Amber does give Caleb mixed signals, she had to know he'd eat the pickle in exchange for a date so what was she thinking making that bargain? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406578218.01

So why didn't the cashier ask the woman holding up the line if she needed help and then call for the manager or someone to come to help her. Doesn't someone from the home come along to assist their residents? Just waiting didn't seem a good plan, you could still be there. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406571542.643

On 7/28/2014 Danky said: On 7/28/2014 Caravaggio said: I don't think Amber is evil but I do think she is a fake. As dumb as Caleb is she has used his stupid crush to keep herself safe. If she didn't like him then she should of been truthful in the beginning but she was not. I know I know, I will hear she is like this 24/7 I know but it is fake and I don't trust her. You and I must be watching different shows.....I have not seen Amber lead Caleb on, at all, and , in fact, I have seen her tell him on numerous occasions that she is not interested. He is a real idiot ( although I don't dislike h... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406571294.303

Donny plays agony aunt for the women when he could have helped them to form an alliance. Christine can't resist attention from the men so is their informer while she sees herself as one of the guys. That she was put up should put her in the picture that she is useful but dispensable. Nicole is just not that bright and neither was Brittany. She actually thought Derrick was on her side. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1133
1 2 3 4 ...1133Next