Top Rated on Easy Pay
95 Members and 12423 Guests Online

occasional rain's Activity

Re: WOW! PM Style!

In Fashion Talk 1410847730.303

On 9/15/2014 tough_kitty said: On 9/15/2014 khay said:I dont watch PM style but turned on to see a denim & co item. She mentioned that the boots she was wearing was her design for G.I.L.I. being shown soon. Then I hear her ask for a stool because her feet hurt from the shoes.... Really, you have them on for maybe 2 hours and they hurt! So a week from now you are going to sell them and tell everyone how comfortable they are? WOW! On 9/15/2014 tough_kitty said: On 9/15/2014 khay said: The G.I.L.I. Boots she said will debut soon must not be very comfortable. Just tuned in to hear her ask for... Continue Reading

Re: WOW! PM Style!

In Fashion Talk 1410847637.263

I watched PM during the judging and interviewing of DWS. I haven't any problem with Lisa, Courtney, or the models. They all seem to be having a good time. It's that Shawn I find unwatchable. Continue Reading

Re: Ban the Mom Heel!

In Fashion Talk 1410846984.427

On 9/15/2014 QVCJH said: On 9/13/2014 champagnepoodle said: Ballet flats are totally in. I wear Coach,Vuitton and Tory Burch ballet flats with skinny Ballet flats are not so good for your feet because they offer no support. I don't buy them. Additionally, I need some height, which the flat ballet flat doesn't offer. I like ballet flats but I've noticed that many who wear them tend to walk like a duck. So if you wear them, try not to waddle. Continue Reading

Re: Ban the Mom Heel!

In Fashion Talk 1410846781.117

Some would find the traditional loafer heel that the OP prefers just as causal as the newer sloping heel. To some the sloping heel the OP sees as Mom aka frumpy as more streamlined and current while the traditional loafer heel dated. Now to skinny jeans. Some look good in them but women larger than a size 8 look like a cartoon, shaped like a cone below the waist. That's my view and I'm sure it's not shared by one and all. Continue Reading

Re: If you were in my shoes...would you want to know?

In Viewpoints 1410844529.027

How would knowing change anything? Unless you found that nothing had happened to your child, which is unlikely, you would still feel the same as you do now, or maybe worse. Instead of blaming yourself for what may have happened replace it with the the realization that you must done a good job as his mother to have your son become the person he is now. Continue Reading

Re: Middle Name "Mather" Yes or No

In Viewpoints 1410843416.057

On 9/15/2014 faeriemoon said: You can't really re-invent your family history to make it sound like you came over on the Mayflower. Yes you can and some have done just that. Continue Reading

Re: Middle Name "Mather" Yes or No

In Viewpoints 1410843346.047

While I'm not fond of the sound of Mather, it's a good idea to give a child an unusual middle name to avoid being confused with some other person with the same name which can cause financial problems as well as being arrested and spending time in jail waiting for the mixup to be sorted. Your friend is avoiding the sad situation some parents cause when naming their child a cutesy name that sounds unprofessional for an adult wanting to get ahead in a career unless they plan to work at Hooters or to be an exotic dancer. Anyway it's looked at it's a lot better than naming your child after cheese... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone watching DWTS...9/15/14

In Viewpoints 1410829165.963

Looks like a boatload of baffoons, aren't we lucky. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone watching DWTS...9/15/14

In Viewpoints 1410828233.847

Why oh why do we have to have a bafoon every season? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1163
1 2 3 4 ...1163Next