Labor Day Weekend Clearance
121 Members and 9064 Guests Online

occasional rain's Activity

Re: Dogs on Restaurant Patios Approved By Gov. Brown

In Viewpoints 1409336104.44

On 8/28/2014 sunala said: A separate dining room for dogs, cats, ferrets and birds. A separate dining room for unruly bratty kids. A separate dining room for elderly people. A separate dining room for people with disabilities. A separate dining room for people wearing heavy perfume and after-shave. A separate dining room for those who slobber their soup... What next? Lately I've seen the closing and sale of a lot of churches due to shrinking membership so why not convert Catholic ones to restaurants and set up the confessionals for private dining. Of course they could charge a bit more for... Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway

In Viewpoints 1409335766.277

I had thought Heidi had the final say on who won but apparently not since she wanted to give the win to Kini. Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway

In Viewpoints 1409335597.417

On 8/29/2014 muttmom said: I was disappointed again for Kini. I missed the first episode. Why is Amanda back again this season? Every week Alexander is the fan favorite, Why? I've been wondering that too. His designs aren't highly rated on Rate the Runway. Kini has gotten 5 stars week after week. He must have a group of FB friends voting. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/29/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409335179.06

I don't like Frankie but I don't understand the infatuation with Donny and Nicole. Both of them handed the POV to Cody. Donny played Mr. Nice Guy so who with any sense at all would want to be up against him at the end? Maybe he'll win Fan Favorite but I'm not voting for him. Continue Reading

Re: when you start a thread,

In Viewpoints 1409286582.77

Starting a thread is initiating a conversation so to just walk away without any response would be rude. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers now in a coma

In Viewpoints 1409283122.577

To me, the concern is the length of time her brain was without oxygen. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409238784.18

Odd that Cody has finally gone against Derrick's wishes to save Nicole. That should make Derrick more intent on getting her out. Could it be that there will be a split vote after all this time? Imagine the panic that will follow if that happens. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409237593.33

If production wants Donny to stay, and they should since he's popular with viewers, they could have told AT that when one of the three is voted out it will end AT. I can't think Derrick would want to give up additional 5ks. Continue Reading

Re: Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies you?

In Viewpoints 1409195709.783

On 8/27/2014 sophiamarie said: I hope I would be flattered, depending on the circumstances. Years ago, back in the day, I had friends who tried to copy the way I walk but they were never successful..... You know what they say...... "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"....... (someone said it - I can't remember who).... I'm intrigued. How did you walk that was so unique it couldn't be copied? Continue Reading

Re: Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies you?

In Viewpoints 1409192589.533

I like one of a kind things so those aren't easily copied. I wouldn't mind if a friend bought a car like mine although I'd prefer a different color. I'd be flattered if they copied in general but annoyed if the copied exactly. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1152
1 2 3 4 ...1152Next