Just-Reduced Clearance
134 Members and 17458 Guests Online

LindaLatte's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1413823937.043

Sorry TT is being bad Claudia. Hope that he behaves himself soon. Visits to any doctor aren't on my "fun" list either, but glad the dentist wasn't as bad as you feared. I need to make appointments for teeth cleaning, but I am waiting to see what the urologist says to figure out a good day. I think regular turnips are white with purple and smaller than rutabagas which are sort of yellowish and waxy. Guess is it pretty academic since R got up so late and you didn't have any. Hope you have a wonderful cruise Barbara. We watched a DVD from the library last night "The Railway Man" which we ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Monday

In Fashion Talk 1413823226.287

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Susan. I saw that Jean was called to work again today -- it has been an extremely busy Fall for her. Hope all goes well today. Chicken soup sounds good, especially if it is a bit chilly/cold there. I was thinking about making vegetable soup today, but I think I'll wait on that. Not sure what we will have for dinner, but.... Buying "wants" is a very bad habit for me as well. It is so easy to buy something when the price isn't bad (or it is on sale), and you really like it. I continue to work on my "wanty" control. Not too bad this month, bu... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413756497.873

No game requests from you Barbara. It is pretty warm here, but we don't need AC in the house. However, we did really like it in the car. It is interesting how nice it is to have a one story house. Of course, it is less exercise, but sometimes that is for the better especially if you have bad knees, etc. Glad you could have Face Time with Syd. DH is doing pretty well, and then again he isn't. I know things could be far worse, and I'm very happy that he has a good attitude. I don't know if I ever answered your question about my "classes". I am taking English history (the Hanoverian's, I ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413735248.55

Good Morning/Afternoon! Hope your knee is feeling better today Barbara. Sorry you forgot your sock knitting needles, but I'm sure Miley will enjoy her sweater. Sorry it is chilly and rainy there Claudia -- does it make your knee pain worse? Hope you get the laundry done today with no problems. Fortunately, I don't need to completely dress DH, but he often needs help. I don't mind him wearing T-shirts, etc. backwards in the house, but not good when we go out. Also, he has lots of trouble with zippers, etc. He is better with his shoes these days, thank goodness. I am starting to worry a ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics: One Day at a Time (Sunday, 10/19)

In Fashion Talk 1413734503.043

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. I have that same problem when I post with the I-pad. It drives me crazy, so I only do it when necessary. I would be interested in how to solve that problem Marijane. Glad you didn't gain weight despite having such a hectic schedule Jean. Also glad you got your shopping done yesterday. I don't blame you for not wanting to go again today. Like Marijane, I read your entry about Lisa yesterday evening. I will add her and Gino to my prayers. Speaking of which -- how is your niece doing? Happy you had a nice time yesterday Mari... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413651974.4

Good Morning/Afternoon! Sorry both of you are having knee problems. Hope you feel better soon. Having to help DH get dressed and his shoes on is very difficult for me. I know it wasn't easy dressing a squirmy kid, but somehow it seems more difficult with a grown person. He didn't sleep well at all last night, and he wants to go to the urologist sooner than Wednesday. I am happy that I decided to get the appointment with this doctor, despite the longer drive, etc. DH does seem better now, thank goodness. We had a nice walk this morning, and I'll be doing laundry and my financial stuff ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 10/18)

In Fashion Talk 1413651004.197

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. Glad the bloodwork is done. Like Gayle, I always turn my head when they are taking blood. Sorry you are so tired and not feeling that well. Working is good, but it can be stressful and tiring. Do take care of yourself! Hi twinny -- it does sound cold there. Sorry you were tired, but I can understand. Not only the need to have "eyedrop duty" but the stress and your own medical issues must make things quite difficult for you. Hope you enjoy dinner tonight -- sounds like fun. Hope things will be quiet and calm this weekend Ga... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413589592.91

Good Afternoon/Evening! Hope the massage helped Barbara. Glad you are happy with your stylist. I'll have to look at that poncho. I am interested in a Linea top, but I haven't ordered yet. I've been spending $$$ on DD's needs, rather than my own. Probably a good thing to do, but..... Sorry Syd and R were worried about Ebola. I think the news media has done their best to make everyone a nervous wreck. The funny thing is that then they act surprised that people are so worried. Yikes! DD always kept the kids away from the news -- probably a good idea sometimes. DD finally heard from th... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT--_TGIF

In Fashion Talk 1413583365.92

Good Afternoon/Evening! Thanks for getting us started LindaR. It is hard for me to believe it is mid-October, but..... Sorry you had customer service problems and your town is losing that nice local pharmacy. You are quite right about nothing going down LindaR. So far this year our property taxes, sewer, electricity rate, etc. have increased. Fortunately, they weren't too high to start with, but...... Enjoy your GS' game tomorrow Marijane. Glad you have some colorful trees there. DD finally heard from her doctor this morning -- and it was good news. No cancer, etc. She needs to be ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, 10/16)

In Fashion Talk 1413487012.737

Good Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. You certainly have been working a lot so far this year. While I know you enjoy it, I'm sure you are also very tired. Hope you have fun on Saturday. The TSV isn't calling out to me either, and I checked with DD who isn't interested. Both of us normally wear nightgowns or nightshirts rather than PJ's, and neither of us spends much time "lounging". But, I hope any who order the set really enjoy it. DH decided he wants to go to the urologist, and we found that his urologist has left the local practice. I called the local place, and th... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 460
1 2 3 4 ...460Next