Shoes & Handbags Offers
85 Members and 11479 Guests Online

LindaLatte's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (LABOR DAY, 9/1)

In Fashion Talk 1409604647.58

Oh, what a thing to have happen Jean. Hope your niece can still make the trip. I'm sure she has been looking forward to it, and you have been looking forward to her coming. Perhaps the siblings could agree to some sort of funeral/memorial service once your niece returns from the trip. I know that many funerals/memorial services are not held for weeks or even months after the passing. Fingers crossed that things work out for her. The layers they showed looked horrible regardless of size, in my opinion. I know that some clothes are less flattering than others on me. I guess I am "curvy" ... Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409599803.573

This is the "bee story" -- The bee's story is one of triumph against the odds. In aerodynamic terms, bees shouldn’t be able to fly. Their bodies are too heavy and their wings are too small. And yet they fly, achieving the impossible every day! Like most of you, I'm praying for Joan's recovery. Continue Reading

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1409590064.157

Wow, that does sound like a busy week Claudia. I thought my week was going to be busy, but really not much in comparison. Sounds like a good idea to pack well in advance. Glad you went out for breakfast. Wish I was taking that trip. Sounds like you are in good shape Barbara. I hope A doesn't cause any problems with M. Complicated. I plan to go to Curves this morning (they are closed this afternoon), and maybe the pool later. It was nice and cool on our walk this morning, but should make it to the high 90's or 100 later. Sorry your pool is closed for cleaning Barbara. "Our/my" pool ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (LABOR DAY, 9/1)

In Fashion Talk 1409589439.643

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean, and have a great trip. As others have said, it is a long trip, but worth it when you arrive. DD and part of her family leave for South Carolina tomorrow to attend DGS' basic training graduation. They are driving, and it isn't all that far away, but I know she is very anxious. I was thinking that she hasn't traveled much. I have traveled much more, and I find it difficult to sleep the night before a trip. Fingers crossed all goes well for all the travelers. I read that article, and I was struck that some of this advice seems ob... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1409503168.833

Good Morning/Afternoon! Hope Whit wasn't too hurt by her Dad's comments -- men! Hope both of you have an easy time with selecting things for your trips. I was quite hot here yesterday (100 degrees plus), and we should have the same weather today and for a few days. But, I actually don't mind the dry heat too much this time of year -- great for swimming. Did make it to the pool yesterday, and lots of my friends were there. It was good to see them. DH and I had a nice walk this morning, and I plan to go to the gym after church. My SIL sent an e-mail saying she got her check yesterday. It... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, 8/31)

In Fashion Talk 1409499892.87

Good Morning! Thanks for getting us started Jean. Sorry about your lack of sleep. I had some trouble sleeping last night as well, but it wasn't too bad. Sounds like you have a good plan for getting ready for your trip. And, how exciting that the trip is practically here. I was laughing at the new Keurig myself. I can't see the advantage of it over an old fashioned coffee maker. Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought Keurigs whole reason for being was that you could make one cup rather than making a pot of coffee or tea. There may be some advantages that I'm missing, however since... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1409420342.147

Glad you found the jeans Barbara. Also glad Vanessa is having speech therapy, and you can understand her better. No need for jeans in Arizona. It may hit 100 degrees here today, and no rain expected. I do hope to make it to the pool later, and DH and I had a nice walk this morning. Very happy that M is listening to her therapist and the engagement is still over. I did make a strawberry rhubarb pie yesterday afternoon, but it wasn't cool enough at dinner, so we will have it tonight. You should share your rhubarb bread recipe. It is a shame about your credit card issues. I really do... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SPOIL YOURSELF SATURDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1409419388.35

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. Hope things go well with your glasses, salon visit, and late lunch. Maybe you will like the new glasses more than you expect. I'm still getting used to my "new" glasses purchased in February. For some reason, they hurt the back of my ear after I wear them for a few hours. I did take them in for adjustment, which helped a little, but not a lot. Hope you enjoy the Wen when you get it (after your trip). I did consider the purchase, but decided against it. Still not sure that it would make that much difference for my hair. Hi ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1409348643.83

Good Afternoon/Evening! I guess you mean a rainy day Barbara? Sorry that Syd had to deal with thunder while you were gone. My Mom was really afraid of thunderstorms and hid in the basement. Fortunately, I didn't get that fear. It is a shame that Syd has to go to the bf's house. It must be terrible to have to hold your tongue. But, I'm sure it is the right thing to do. Hope you like your hair. Hope all went okay with your grocery shopping Claudia. I went to three stores myself -- nothing major needed, but I really wanted some produce and fish. At lunch yesterday the bus driver (nice ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, 8/29)

In Fashion Talk 1409333624.903

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. Sorry about your niece. I am praying for her. Also praying for your cousin. I have a friend who is having chemo for breast cancer, and has had several incidents. In fact, she is currently in the hospital. I hope your cousin doesn't have such bad side effects from her treatment. After some consideration -- back and forth -- I decided to order the TSV. I really should hold off on "extra" shopping until September, but I wanted to take advantage of the TSV price. I found out yesterday that my VB bag (purchased on eBay or Amazon ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 447
1 2 3 4 ...447Next