TSV(R) Preview
98 Members and 15463 Guests Online

LindaLatte's Activity

Re: SHOPAHO LICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 10/22)

In Fashion Talk 1414029301.26

thanks Linda. He isn't having the "green light" procedure, but something not too different (plasma button vaporization) which is supposed to be less invasive than traditional surgery and have a short recovery period. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414021288.953

Just checking back. I'm glad things seem to be improving for your Mom's care twinny. Hope you got some rest, and SS comes through as promised next week. Hope your stomach ache goes away Arlene, and you get some assistance with things that are broken, etc. DH's appointment went pretty well. If the hospital can be arranged, he will have minor surgery next Monday! I'm so glad we went to this doctor, and DH's problem may be taken care of so soon. Fingers crossed that all will go well. On the way home, I stopped by Trader Joe's and went ape. It had been too long since my last visit. I've... Continue Reading

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1413997245.777

Hope things are going well for you Barbara -- I guess you are going on the ship today? Sorry about Adam being sick again -- that must be so difficult for him Claudia. Did R make it to bowling? We are about to leave for the urologist, and I'm a bit nervous about finding the place, etc. DH is definitely having issues, and I'm very happy we are able to get in sooner rather than later. I may be able to go to Trader Joe's on the way home, which would be great. I haven't been there for ages. Later in the day I plan to go to Curves. We are expecting mid-90's temperatures on Saturday, but hope... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413994147.4

Good Morning/Afternoon! I don't have much time since I need to take DH to a medical appointment in the city this morning, but I thought I would stop by and say hello. Very sorry to hear about your possible medical issue Jean, and you not feeling great. Hope all goes well today at work, and your health issues are not serious. Hi Susan -- I really hate it when my socks fall down, and I find it difficult to find socks that stay up, but don't dig into my legs. Like you, I tend to get rid of them after I have issues with them. But, it is so warm here I haven't worn socks (other than those li... Continue Reading

Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

Last Reply by FunkyHulaGirl 1413922173.447 | Started by LindaLatte in Fashion Talk

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies! I need to get ready for the senior lunch program soon, but I decided to post before I get too busy. Hope everyone is having a nice day. We are having beautiful (Chamber of Commerce type) weather here. But, we may have unusually hot weather this weekend. That will probably bother me since my parade costume is plastic-like in several places. Oh well.... I plan to go to the gym this afternoon, but nothing else to report. What is everyone else up to today? Hugs, Linda Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413906579.53

That is great that Whit really likes her gifts Claudia. Sorry R is weak, and hope he gets better. DD likes her sheets, but the sheets I ordered for two of the boys haven't even been shipped yet -- that is crazy since I ordered right after midnight on the TSV day. Turnips aren't my thing either, I was just curious. Sorry you had to get to the airport so early Barbara. Hope your trip is going okay, and you are pain-free or at least in much less pain. I tried a new soup yesterday -- sweet potato and peanut -- very different and tasty. It was very rich.... Today we have the senior lunch ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Monday

In Fashion Talk 1413839494.587

The movie is about a British soldier in WWII who was captured by the Japanese. He was forced to work on a railroad between Thailand and Burma. He was tortured badly. The movie starts several years later when he meets a lady on a train -- they fall in love quickly, and they get married. But, he is horribly haunted by his POW experience. To make a long story short, he ends up going to see the Japanese man who was responsible for much of his torture. At first, he planned to get revenge, but they end up being friends. The movie was based on a true story. Some might not think it had enough... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413823937.043

Sorry TT is being bad Claudia. Hope that he behaves himself soon. Visits to any doctor aren't on my "fun" list either, but glad the dentist wasn't as bad as you feared. I need to make appointments for teeth cleaning, but I am waiting to see what the urologist says to figure out a good day. I think regular turnips are white with purple and smaller than rutabagas which are sort of yellowish and waxy. Guess is it pretty academic since R got up so late and you didn't have any. Hope you have a wonderful cruise Barbara. We watched a DVD from the library last night "The Railway Man" which we ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Monday

In Fashion Talk 1413823226.287

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Susan. I saw that Jean was called to work again today -- it has been an extremely busy Fall for her. Hope all goes well today. Chicken soup sounds good, especially if it is a bit chilly/cold there. I was thinking about making vegetable soup today, but I think I'll wait on that. Not sure what we will have for dinner, but.... Buying "wants" is a very bad habit for me as well. It is so easy to buy something when the price isn't bad (or it is on sale), and you really like it. I continue to work on my "wanty" control. Not too bad this month, bu... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413756497.873

No game requests from you Barbara. It is pretty warm here, but we don't need AC in the house. However, we did really like it in the car. It is interesting how nice it is to have a one story house. Of course, it is less exercise, but sometimes that is for the better especially if you have bad knees, etc. Glad you could have Face Time with Syd. DH is doing pretty well, and then again he isn't. I know things could be far worse, and I'm very happy that he has a good attitude. I don't know if I ever answered your question about my "classes". I am taking English history (the Hanoverian's, I ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 460
1 2 3 4 ...460Next