Fashion Special Offers
127 Members and 14013 Guests Online

LindaLatte's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1406936067.667

I'm so sorry to hear about Sammy Claudia. I was afraid he had something serious since nothing seemed to help him. I know you were a wonderful "Mom" for him, and he was a beautiful dog. Hugs and sympathy. Please be kind to yourself. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406911578.47

Good Morning! I actually think the pink dog looks very cute -- the ears give him/her "character" Barbara. Sounds like you are getting some nice clothes. Exciting about getting ready for your trip. Hi Claudia -- hope R's PT helps him as much as mine helped me. Very sorry about Sam not feeling better. I made it to COSTCO and back just fine yesterday. I was very nervous on the way up, particularly near the accident. But, no nervousness at all on the way back. I was able to buy one of their cooked chickens -- so one meal question answered. I made some gazpacho which could also be the ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, 8/1)

In Fashion Talk 1406910383.47

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. Sorry about the lack of sleep and needing to review your will, etc. I know that is a very upsetting task. Sorry that it is necessary. I'm sure you will make the right decision on the jeans. I usually like bootcut jeans rather than the straight leg, but not always. I thought the TSV boots looked cute, but not a big temptation since it is so long until I will need boots. We are having "cooler" weather today (only up into the 90's), and had a big rain storm last night (very heavy with lightening and thunder which woke me up). But, we ar... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406823152.263

Sorry Sam isn't better Claudia, and also sorry the glasses were more expensive than expected. Not fun to be caught in a downpour. Hope you do get your hair done today. Also hope Adam likes his new job if he is getting a new one. Nice that you have three meals planned Barbara. I seem to have a lot of trouble coming up with good dinner ideas lately. I did find some more of those golden beets at the farmers market yesterday, and they were quite good. You certainly don't get many beets for the money, but.... I'm finished with physical therapy unless something else happens. While physical... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Thursay

In Fashion Talk 1406822428.397

Good Morning! Thanks for getting us started Susan. Sorry you were up so early and can't rest due to the tree cutting. But, it sounds like the tree business is a necessity. I would be sad as well, but..... We had a storm yesterday evening -- lightening and thunder plus rain, but this morning it is just cloudy. We had a few raindrops on our walk this morning, but it was no problem, thank goodness. Very sorry to hear about your niece Jean. I have been praying for her, and your other niece as well. I was not aware that this was another Christmas in July day. Wow -- seems like much more t... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406737620.593

Very happy Amie is feeling so well Barbara. I really can't figure out what you said in your second sentence, but I'm glad you made it to water aerobics. Glad no big changes for Syd. Maybe she will decide to do a solo after she thinks about it for a while. My back is fine! It was better yesterday, and last night I was thinking it might be okay. This morning, no pain! Thank goodness. I canceled the doctors appointment for tomorrow. We don't plan to reschedule DH's appointment. If he has new problems or changes his mind about having surgery (not likely) we can always set another appoin... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 7/30)

In Fashion Talk 1406736898.687

Good Morning/Afternoon! Good for you with the fitness center Jean. I can certainly understand you being reluctant to go to the city when it ends up costing so much just for gasoline and lunch. I used to avoid going to Wal-Mart too much since I always ended up spending at least $60, but now that I live so close I have learned to restrain myself -- about time. I was very interested in the TSV until I compared the price on Amazon -- with S&H, etc., the TSV is more expensive. Of course, the Amazon ones are all one color and not so nicely packaged. Not sure if I'll buy them or not -- decisions... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406667656.347

My back is much better Barbara, but it is not completely okay yet. It has until Thursday morning to improve, or I'll go to for my doctors appointment. DH was supposed to go to the urologist today, but they wanted to change the appointment to this morning (would not work), and there were no changes so I said we would just cancel the appointment. DH was pleased. The senior lunch program went well -- they had sherbet for dessert, and I tried some. Very good -- I hadn't had sherbet for years, but I have had sorbet, etc., which is similar. Interesting about your hairdresser. I think it is ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (7/29)

In Fashion Talk 1406666878.373

Sorry about your niece Jean. Our home insurance policy went up quite a bit when we got the bill last April LindaR. It was so high that I shopped around at different companies, and I also called our agent. The other policies were no less expensive, and the agent said that prices were going up all over. Guess you can't argue with them, but it was very upsetting to me. Interesting about buying petites now Jean. I am usually a petite, but not always. I find that some petite pants are too short in the rise for me, so I end up shortening the regular length pants instead. I also find that pe... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406653718.29

Good Morning/Afternoon! Just about to leave for the senior lunch program. Glad Sam is eating something Claudia. Sorry about the bandage issue. Physical therapy went well yesterday, and I think tomorrow may be my last session. Hope both of you are having a nice day, and I also hope to check back later. Hugs, Linda Continue Reading

Page 1 of 439
1 2 3 4 ...439Next