Fall Fashion Clearance
138 Members and 17462 Guests Online

LindaLatte's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1408576788.923

We are back home. It was pretty nice in Sedona today, but we had to leave our hotel room by 11:00 a.m., and there just wasn't time for a tour. Oh well..... It did stop raining for a bit yesterday afternoon, but the tour we wanted was canceled due to the wet conditions (off road). We got to Casa Grande before 1:00 today, and I decided that it didn't make sense to spend the night there rather than come home. So, we had lunch and made it home around 3:00. I don't think that your part of Phoenix got the flooding Barbara. Certainly hope not. Today I took the road (I-17) where they had qui... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT - Wednesday

In Fashion Talk 1408543449.07

Good Morning! Thanks for gettting us started Susan. Sorry you woke up so early, but it sounds like you have been productive this morning. No rain this morning -- thank goodness. Too bad that we had so much yesterday and could not take our Jeep tour. Oh well..... I noticed that Jean drove quite a bit yesterday, and she made it fine. I'll take that as my inspiration for my driving today. Hopefully, the roads have cleared up after the flooding yesterday. That was really something! Hi Kathleen -- that shipping would put me off as well. I guess you need to figure out if the price is worth it when ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1408483578.15

That is really something about they guy coming to the door Claudia. Sounds like he could be pretty dangerous. Hope your VA trip went well. Sorry you didn't have as much time as you would have liked in Charleston. Glad you and Syd are having such a nice time Barbara. I enjoyed the pictures on FB. Sorry about the engagement, but it sounds like they were not the best couple. And, Syd wasn't happy with the idea, so..... The rain has pretty much messed up our trip today -- you can barely see the rocks, so taking jeep tours doesn't sound like a good idea. Maybe it will clear up later. On the positi... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS - ODAT - Tuesday

In Fashion Talk 1408482506.97

Good Afternoon/Evening! Thanks for getting us started Arlene. Sorry some things are MIA, I hate it when I can't find things, especially when I buy new ones before I find them. Hope you have a very nice trip, and your house is in somewhat decent shape when you return. We are having rainy weather here in Sedona, and it is really putting a crimp into our get-away. There was significant rain and flooding south of here, and the road we took yesterday was closed for a while this morning. Whew! Hope everyone is having a nice day! Hugs, Linda Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1408411178.94

So happy you were able to meet with Fran, Claudia. That sounds terrible about Whit -- yikes! We made it to Sedona today -- drove through some heavy rain, which was not fun. We had lunch and then took two trolley tours. The first tour was fine, but it started raining pretty hard on the second tour. More rain is expected tomorrow, which is not good. I was hoping to go on a jeep tour, but who knows. Bad timing as far as the rain goes, but..... Hope Barbara is having fun, and glad you made it home safely Claudia. DD's washer is making a terrible noise, and the repairman is in the hospital -- not ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, 8/18)

In Fashion Talk 1408370115.6

Happy Birthday Rosa. That was very sweet of your co-workers. Hi Jean -- thanks for getting us started. Have a good day everyone! Hugs, Linda Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Sunday

In Fashion Talk 1408290586.14

Good Morning! No time to post much, but I wanted to say hello. Seems like only yesterday when I ordered my Vitamix TSV. The model today is more powerful and expensive, but I am perfectly happy with the one I have. Have a good day everyone! Hugs, Linda Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1408217357.99

DGD will be taking two courses this Fall -- chemistry and art at the community college. Nothing at the HS. The community college has teens on campus classes for home schooled kids. DD said that her time at the gym will count toward a PE credit, which is good. Glad you have found a nice beach and the sail an snorkel trip planned. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1408207990.487

Good Morning Ladies! Guess both of you are busy having fun on your vacations. Nothing too exciting going on here. My regular laundry and financial stuff are the planned "highlights". DH and I did take our longer walk this morning (one hour versus 40 minutes), and it was nice. College DGS found his books were pretty expensive -- nearly $500. He starts class next Monday, and he needs to read four chapters before then. Football DGS is having some sort of scrimmage today, and the rest of the family is attending. Army DGS called home the other day -- he is doing well, and really enjoying... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 8/16)

In Fashion Talk 1408207236.31

Good Morning/Afternoon! Thanks for getting us started Jean. I haven't looked at any of the beauty items yet, maybe I'll check out the item you and Marijane ordered. But, I doubt that I'll be buying since I have quite a stock of beauty items already. Thanks for your good wishes about the trip to Sedona. It is a beautiful place Marijane -- I would recommend it. Not too far from here -- about 250 miles, but I will be taking it slow. That is amazing about your phone Jean -- glad you are getting so much use out of it. Wonderful story about your former student. I'll need to look at those I... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 444
1 2 3 4 ...444Next