TSV(R) Preview
75 Members and 13738 Guests Online

LindaLatte's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1397605859.753

I am very sorry that it didn't work out for Adam. I hope he does try taking the Civil Service test. What a bad day for him with his laptop and TV also breaking. Things will get better if only because they are so bad right now. That makes sense about the certified teacher being wanted Claudia. It might have been a bit much to start off virtually full-time without learning a bit more about the system. Hope Whit does get some teaching opportunities, however. At the bookclub we are discussing The Light Between Oceans: A Novel. It was well-written, etc., but very sad. I am currently reading... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397596601.397

Good Afternoon/Evening! Sorry to hear about M -- hope she is better soon Barbara. Nice that Amie and the girls can see Syd's competition. Good that the cousins can get to know one another. Hope you enjoyed the pool. It is warm here, but the house isn't too hot, so no AC yet. We'll see what happens with the bookclub tomorrow. One of the ladies is always hot or cold when I'm fine. I should probably check the AC settings while I'm thinking of it. Sorry about your weather Claudia. DD said it was pouring down rain there. But snow is even worse. She called the garage, and they will "night... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT TUES!

In Fashion Talk 1397579707.187

Good Morning/Afternoon! Like everyone else, I'm thinking about Rosa and sending her hugs. To be honest, I'm still in shock at the outcome of the transplant. I can't imagine how difficult it is for Rosa. Hope our prayers do help her in some way. Hope your friend has a nice trip home Kathleen, and hope you find the RV you wish to buy (if you haven't done so already.) I'd replace the mattress first thing as well. My SIL may get her "new" (to her) car soon. Have a nice lunch twinny. Hope you and your DH can get away on your trip (and your weather improves. Off to my volunteer work now.... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397519578.57

Thanks Claudia and Barbara. I hope Rosa reads our comments, and it helps in some way. I am very sad for her. She seems like a very nice lady, and I know how hopeful they were about the transplant. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397516295.807

Oh, I guess it does make sense that Whit starts with short-term first, but that is a shame Claudia. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397512365.087

Wow Claudia -- that is great news for Whit. I hope it does help them financially. How is Sam doing today? Sorry about your hands Barbara. Hope you will feel better soon. It is nice here as well, but we haven't needed AC yet. We took our walk this morning, and I saw the water aerobics class in the pool. Still have never made it there, but I'm very concerned about getting my ears wet, and I have never been a morning swimmer. Hope your hair turned out well Barbara. Nice of your friend to make a bracelet for you. No bats here, thank goodness. I know they are supposed to be helpful, etc., ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time Monday

In Fashion Talk 1397511299.663

Rosa -- I am stunned and so very sad about your DH's passing. You and your DH have been in my prayers for quite a while, and I will continue to pray for you. It just doesn't seem possible, I'm so very sorry. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time Monday

In Fashion Talk 1397495453.01

Good Morning/Afternoon! Sounds like a bad day for driving LindaR. Glad your appointment isn't until tomorrow and hope you do okay today. What a wild change in temperatures! We are having a lovely, warm day (should make it into the low to mid 80's). Not a cloud in the sky and very low humidity. DH and I took our walk this morning since it is pretty hot in the afternoons. Nothing exciting going on here -- I am taking some things to the storage room, and I got over my craving for white capris. I have plenty of capris/pedal purshers, and no need for new ones. I do plan to pick up a few gro... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1397403647.99

Good Morning and thanks for getting us started Jean. Sounds like nice warm weatherthere today at least. Hope your daylillies bloom nicely this year. I am enjoying seeing pictures of the cherry blossoms at "home" (DC), but I'm happy being here where the weather is a bit easier to take. We certainly had a mild winter. And, our cactus are starting to bloom. Sounds like you are using a very organized approach to your clothes sorting. I need to go through that exercise again soon since the Vietnam Veterans are picking up this week. I did decide to part with a jacket that I have been debati... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397402579.523

Good Morning! Glad Sam is okay and you didn't have to take him to the more expensive place Claudia. While $200+ isn't a small amount, I know that vet prices can be very high. On her show last night, Suze Orman recommended that a lady find new homes for her pets since she was spending $1,500 a month on them. This lady had a pretty high income, but was in danger of losing her home, etc. Some people just have no clue how to manage their money. Sorry about those tax issues Claudia. I remember years ago when my ex worked for a major TV network hearing about how New York required people wo... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 410
1 2 3 4 ...410Next