Shoes & Handbags Offers
126 Members and 12014 Guests Online

Luvmycats's Activity

Re: O/T Thanks to all the teachers!

In Fashion Talk 1409633208.86

For those great teachers out there, I appreciate all that you do.....The amazing ones are worth their weight in gold. Sadly, there are far too many who are not so great! In a private school setting or in a nice district, teaching is a very nice career/job to have. Inner city teachers and those in impoverished districts really have an up hill battle on a daily basis. To say that it's challenging would be a gross understatement. I wish everyone a good/successful year and hope, with all of my heart and soul, that no one experiences tragedy at school this year. Far too many incidents lately! Continue Reading

Here we go again w/ the "gossip" and false statements...FACTS below regarding JR

Last Reply by sparklestar 1409675722.787 | Started by Luvmycats in Fashion Talk

Doctors are expected to assess the extent of damage to Joan Rivers’ brain Tuesday after bringing her out of a medically induced coma. The 81-year-old legendary comedienne remained on a life-support machine and in serious condition Monday at Mount Sinai Hospital amid an outpouring of support and sympathy. “Sending love, love and more love to Joan,” actress Jane Lynch tweeted Monday. Rivers’ only child, Melissa Rivers, 46, has asked friends and fans of her mom to pray for a miracle. Taping for Joan Rivers’ E! network show “Fashion Police” — sched... Continue Reading

Here we go again w/ te "gossip" and false statements...FACTS below regarding JR

Last Reply by sparklestar 1409634674.027 | Started by Luvmycats in Fashion Talk

Doctors are expected to assess the extent of damage to Joan Rivers’ brain Tuesday after bringing her out of a medically induced coma. The 81-year-old legendary comedienne remained on a life-support machine and in serious condition Monday at Mount Sinai Hospital amid an outpouring of support and sympathy. “Sending love, love and more love to Joan,” actress Jane Lynch tweeted Monday. Rivers’ only child, Melissa Rivers, 46, has asked friends and fans of her mom to pray for a miracle. Taping for Joan Rivers’ E! network show “Fashion Police” — sched... Continue Reading

Re: PM Style-9/1

In Fashion Talk 1409632487.75

Don't watch PMS, but did review the items........YUCK! Nothing of interest at all-Looks like bargain basement apparel to me. I saw Lisa for a second the other day as I was channel surfing. She was in a leather skirt hat resembled vinyl. Is this a GILI item? Isaac's sweater was lovely and I adore the ballet flats. Continue Reading

Labor Day Sales...What did you purchase?

Last Reply by graceandmercy 1409655453.877 | Started by Luvmycats in Fashion Talk

WOW...there were great sales out there this weekend (online & in stores!!!). I picked up a few pairs of shoes from Nordstrom & Lord & Taylor (incredible values-up to 75% off...AND, scarves/wraps for gifts), a few things from Talbots, way too many items from j jill (mostly gifts since I ordered for myself twice in the last 2 weeks) and RL shirts for my son from Macy's........... What did you buy? Continue Reading

Re: Stripes, Star Trek, Sweatshirts, & Animals

In Fashion Talk 1409555223.003

I'm not sure hat I would rely on either store for capturing the "styles" of the season. Macy's offers high end designer clothing but they also sell mediocre "design" labels; STyle & Co, etc., Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Are you or were you best friends with your mom?

In Fashion Talk 1409555083.83

WOW, luvpups, I am so sorry- Horrible way to grow up and a dreadful way to be treated at any age! I certainly hope for your sake that you have received help sorting trough all of this-VERY painful experience! With that said, your parents age has absolutely NOTHING to do with their treatment of you! You are either a good parent (loving, warm, considerate, nurturing) or you are not. Your mother could have had you at 30, and she would not have been a terrible parent. SHe clearly was not a nice human being and had demons of her own. As for the question at hand......NO, I am not best friends wit... Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers- Read the FACTS- Far too many speculations & "opinions"-

In Fashion Talk 1409535307.597

I just read a few of the comments about Joan Rivers (life support post)- It is beyond disturbing that there are people who are speculating and making comments insinuating that Joan was "gone on the first day...that she was placed in a coma in order to give Melissa time to get there"...ETC., NEWSFLASH.....people are placed in medically induced comas ALL the time! THis is not happening to any of you...this is someone's life and she has a child and a grandchild and close friends who are deeply suffering! THese comments are no different then the numerous inappropriate comments made on Shawn's FB... Continue Reading

Joan Rivers- Read the FACTS- Far too many speculations & "opinions"-

Last Reply by ellietoo 1409645673.17 | Started by Luvmycats in Fashion Talk

Refusing to buckle to her worst fears, Joan Rivers’ daughter is keeping her “fingers crossed” that a miracle will bring the 81-year-old comedic legend back from the brink of death. The feisty funny lady was being brought out of a medically induced coma Sunday at Mount Sinai Hospital as her only child waited with bated breath on how she will respond. “The waking-up process has begun and will take until Tuesday,” a source close to the family told the Daily News. “There is real concern that the part of the brain that controls motor skills may have been compro... Continue Reading

Re: SUNDAYS on QVC are painful to watch!!!

In Fashion Talk 1409526201.46

Then get a life and do something else!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 400
1 2 3 4 ...400Next