127 Members and 19571 Guests Online

gonnab's Activity

Re: LOVE QVC BUT CLOTHES ARE GETTING WAY TOO EXPENSIVE

In Susan Graver 1429887945.273

But isn't that the way it is with everything - not just the Q??? Continue Reading

Re: Pant Liners or long slip

In Fashion Talk 1429885492.61

Glad to see this subject. I'm a slip/pants liner person and thought I was old-fashioned. I hate when my skirt /pants stick to my legs in hot humid weather, especially when I'm sitting in church, for instance. I just think that the liner makes things fit better. It's true that they are harder to find these days since so few gals wear them but I have some that I've had for ages. Continue Reading

Re: QVC on Roku times out?

In Electronics Talk 1429884843.8

My Q channel does this on my regular cable. Only with Q. It goes black for 5-6 seconds and then comes back on. Cable guy was here yesterday; checked the box, replaced a connection, still does it. Doesn't know why. I'm taking it as an indication that I shouldn't be watching the channel!!! LOL Continue Reading

Re: Premier Protein Drink??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429870744.797

For those who like to mix their own protein shakes. I make one every morning, using Whole Foods "365 Whey Protein Powder". - 16 g protein, made from milk from cows not treated with BGH, no soy or gluten, no artificial colors, flavors or sweetener (sweetened with Stevia), no after-taste. about $13 for 13.7 oz. I add almond milk, plain yogurt, flax seed, and a variety of fruit, veggie, nut butter or whatever. Another good protein powder is Tara's Organic Whey powder. Good ingredients, all organic, but more expensive - about $30 at Whole Foods. Can't remember the protein grams. Continue Reading

Re: Do you fix soup as a meal in the summer?

In Recipe Swap 1429281122.693

Another vote for gazpacho for summer! Sometimes add shrimp. Also a nice borsche. Or a cucumber bisque. And then there's cold strawberry (or melon) soup. All are quick, easy, don't require any cooking, and delicious. These are my summer soup go-to's. Continue Reading

Re: Little flying insects in home...

In For the Home Talk 1429280224.8

This year again, I have those pesky little "sugar ants"! They're everywhere and a royal pain! I live in a senior apartment built on a slab with no cellar and I believe there is a colony under the flooring. I see them coming through the cracks in the wood floor. Last year, I spread boric acid around (I live alone with no pets) - it helped but obviously did not kill them off since they have returned this year. Really really hard to get rid of them! On another note - fruit flies are also very difficult to get rid of and are pretty much a staple during the summer months. I find that if I re... Continue Reading

Re: Luv Lori's Logo but can't afford it !!!!

In Fashion Talk 1429010958.857

Isn't it nice that we are all different and that we have different likes and dislikes? World would be a boring place if we were all alike. As for me, LOGO is not my taste at all. I thought the outfit she wore on last night' show was hideous. But obviously, many like her style - good for her - she's making a ton of money!!! Continue Reading

Re: Hummingbird sighting today in the northeast!!

In In the Garden 1429010678.54

Don't usually see them here in CT until some time in mid-May so I'll have to wait a little longer. But it's exciting to know that they are on their way!! Continue Reading

Re: HMR diet

In Health & Fitness 1428667766.267

What's "HMR" diet? Continue Reading

Re: April 9th is Nutri System TSV - anyone have any info?

In TSV Talk 1428571484.117

My question is - where can I get a list of the foods included in this intro package??? I just don't want to buy and not know what I am getting. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 241
1 2 3 4 ...241Next