TSV(R) Preview
101 Members and 10186 Guests Online

gonnab's Activity

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

In Beauty Banter 1413807238.44

Thanks, Lyn. I'm always intrigued by Dr P's products- have tried them but don't use them, primarily because of that odor. I just can't get over it although many have stated that after time, you don't notice it. Continue Reading

10/20/14 TSV

Last Reply by Bindi 1413836602.473 | Started by gonnab in Perricone MD

Not much chatter about this TSV. No one excited about it??? Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

In Beauty Banter 1413806156.753

Does this Blue/Cold Plasma have that stinky fish odor? Continue Reading

Re: "Look Fabulous Forever" Makeup Line

In Beauty Banter 1413635372.547

Thanks for the tip about determining the USdollar amount! Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1413464986.54

The only reason he didn't win best shampoo is there is such a huge hype for Wen, which according to Chaz, isn't a shampoo!!! Continue Reading

Re: "Look Fabulous Forever" Makeup Line

In Beauty Banter 1413464730.987

Bump - just to bring forward. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have a good Vit. C ~ and Hyaluronic Acid Serum ?

In Beauty Banter 1413464666.567

Thanks for all those who posted - good info all around. I've also been shopping around for a good Vit C serum - one question I have about those product mentioned. Do any of them oxidize quickly? I have found that most of the ones I have used in the past oxidize (turn brown) before I get to finish the bottle and then I have to throw away, which is just like throwing away money. Continue Reading

Re: Applying lotions and creams to back - what's your solution?

In Beauty Banter 1413462111.867

There is an item on Amazon called "Back Buddy" that is designed to apply lotions etc to the back. Inexpensive - around $20 and it works very well. Made of a vinyl material that washes easily. I have one and use it daily. Continue Reading

"Look Fabulous Forever" Makeup Line

Last Reply by gonnab 1413635376.213 | Started by gonnab in Beauty Banter

Anyone familiar with this line of makeup? Just viewed some fabulous tutorials on You Tube. It's worth while viewing. It's a British line, formulated and designed specifically for mature women. The tutorials use very mature ladies (wrinkles and all), are very informative and descriptive, and are narrated by the originator of the line who speaks with a lovely British accent. You can order any or all of the products; however, the prices quoted are in British monies. I believe that they are available only in Britain - have done some research but can't find if they are carried in the US. ... Continue Reading

Re: Just Noticed the Christmas Trees in all the Shows...

In Fashion Talk 1413373319.217

I really get annoyed with all this early Christmas hype. It really takes away the excitement of the holiday - by the time the actually day comes, you're so sick of it all! Let us at least enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving first! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 212
1 2 3 4 ...212Next