Fall Fashion Days
65 Members and 12024 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Upcoming Josie Maran TSV with Argan Milk - Combo Skin?

In Beauty Banter 1406499484.387

On 7/27/2014 expatgal said: The argan milk really amazed me. I had low expectations and was wow'd from the first day I used it. Keep in mind, you only need a few drops and then it is patted into the skin, not actually rubbed in. Allow a few minutes before applying anything on top of it. And yes, that "protect and perfect" in the upcoming TSV is TINTED. It's a universal, skin tone evening shade that is perfection. I love to use it on my chest to cover some redness. I can't wait for this TSV. Yay, thanks for your feedback, I'm excited to try the argan milk, gonna call and place my order this e... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406494195.713

On 7/27/2014 Sunshine Kate said: On 7/27/2014 Sandgirl said: Just sign up for the Insider and you will have all the Pre-Order item #'s, if we post them here they will delete our post. Sorry, wish I / we could help :) The TSV will be on Aug 26th and be 64.96 if that helps you at all. How do you sign up for the Insider? Is it still an annual subscription? yes, its annual, I signed up so long ago I forgot how, I no longer see it on line. In my book it says INSIDEQ HOTLINE 800.553.6825 - maybe try that # and see if they can hook you up? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406482435.383

Just sign up for the Insider and you will have all the Pre-Order item #'s, if we post them here they will delete our post. Sorry, wish I / we could help :) The TSV will be on Aug 26th and be 64.96 if that helps you at all. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406479695.707

I wish we could get it now- in the book it states "Advance order purchase, Reserve yours now, will ship on or before Aug 26th" Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406479464.523

On 7/27/2014 myshell624 said: On 7/27/2014 Sandgirl said: On 7/27/2014 Kitlynn said: I use the Argan Milk every morning and night and just put it on first and then put whatever I am using on over it. Love this stuff! The reviews are amazing, that's why I think I would like to give it another try and I did like the tinted SPF so I "assume" I will like her SPF 47, will just miss the light tint. The one in the TSV is tinted. WHOA???!!! It is? I am looking at my insider book right now it just says Argan Daily Moisture SPF 47 it doesn't say "TINT" if it is, I am SO ordering this!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406477528.72

On 7/27/2014 Kitlynn said: I use the Argan Milk every morning and night and just put it on first and then put whatever I am using on over it. Love this stuff! The reviews are amazing, that's why I think I would like to give it another try and I did like the tinted SPF so I "assume" I will like her SPF 47, will just miss the light tint. Continue Reading

Upcoming Josie Maran TSV with Argan Milk - Combo Skin?

Last Reply by myshell624 1406506806.767 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

I have tried the oil in the past and found I could only use it on my neck and chest which I LOVE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her "old" Tinted moisture and miss it. I "think" I will be able to use the SPF 47 with no issues but worry about the MILK product since I usually break out (not bad, just a few tiny ones) from the oil. Would I layer the Milk then use the SPF 47? Just trying to figure out how you "layer" all those items or do you use some just at night? Thanks for any help you can provide. ALSO - have you tried the blush product? Does it last most the day? Continue Reading

Re: Jergen's Natural Glow - Rave!

In Beauty Banter 1405014224.19

On 7/9/2014 F1wild said: On 7/9/2014 spookyghost said: I bought it and then returned it before I used it. Dang. I'm so glad you posted because I'm very fair but I do tan. So for three months out of the year I tan and worry about skin cancer. I try so hard every year to just do the self tanner but end up going to tan instead. I'm going to try this. My normal skin color is very white. And not an attractive white. Think uncooked chicken! But I do tan pretty descent. I just need to stop! Please don't tan!! I just had Melanoma for the 2nd time and this time it was St. 4 in my lung & brain. I w... Continue Reading

Re: Update on my Hearing Loss

In Health & Fitness 1405005318.12

On 7/8/2014 jump4joy said: Hearing aids will change your life! Hearing loss will cause you to feel isolated and disconnected because you can't hear what others are saying. Granted, high quality hearing aids are expensive, but are worth it. I was faced with hearing loss at an age much younger than you. Hearing aids today are quite small and invisible to others as long as your hair covers your ears. Why not find a reputable hearing aid provider in your area and at least give them a try? Most providers offer a 30 day return policy. Hearing loss is nothing to be ashamed of! I have to agree with t... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone here familiar with Isogenix? Doing it currently or done it?

In Health & Fitness 1404837033.257

I have always wanted to try the anti aging product from Isagenix "B" something?? Oh gosh, for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it. A very good friend of mine was on Isagenix a few years back, I remember I tasted her shake and it was very good, I think she only did it for a month then did not go on a maint. program. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 440
1 2 3 4 ...440Next