Just-Reduced Clearance
77 Members and 16681 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: recent IT TSV

In Beauty Banter 1413557222.9

On 10/17/2014 Cardamom said: I think there are going to be loads of these left for everyone after the first shipment goes out. I got on AD but I'm going to be canceling. All of the subsequent shipments have the same blush and I don't need 6 hot pink blushes! :/ WHO NEEDS THE SAME COLOR BLUSH??? I mean I have some Bare Mineral Blushes from 2-3 years ago that I still use and still almost full, how much blush do we need, a new color would be great! Continue Reading

Re: Hubby's Cholesterol is high regardless of good diet - anyone try CHOLESTACARE by Andrew?

In Health & Fitness 1413422855.463

On 10/10/2014 hckynut said: Hubby's Cholesterol is high regardless of good diet Exactly does a "good diet" consist of as far as content in his eating program? What are his numbers for HDL and LDL? A high total cholesterol number is much less important that the HDL/LDL/VLDL Ratio. If his ratio is in the mid to high 4's, it is too high. If it is in the 2's, regardless of his Total Cholesterol number, he is in the low risk category. As said by Nathan Pritikin way back in the 1970's and by Dr. Dean Ornish back in the mid 1990's, to lower or remove blockage of a coronary artery, one's total fat... Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV "Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch"

In bareMinerals 1413410057.063

On 10/15/2014 porschec said: Got mine today! I am very happy with this tsv. The clutch is nice and the goodies inside are very pretty. I didn't detect any red in the moxie lipstick. Its a pretty pink. Didn't try the shadows. The highlighter is a gold cream. No shimmer detected. Overall, I think this is one of the nicest kits I have purchased and will be excited to receive the next shipments. Thank you!!! Continue Reading

Re: THAT "GLOW"

In Beauty Banter 1413409053

what about the NEW one in the upcoming Bare Minerals TSV? Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV "Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch"

In bareMinerals 1413384774.293

Thanks for the great review. The RED in the shadow is a bummer, I hate red in shadows but the rest of it sounds great. The "Glow" product (gel to powder) where do you use that? Is it all over or just like on your cheek bones and such? Corner of eyes maybe? Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics - Ombre' Radiance Bronzer

In Beauty Banter 1413381962.22

On 10/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said: The hombre bronzer is fabulous. I just wish the brush was smaller in size. Also, the bronzer from Skinn cosmetics is great also. I think they're both just as good. Thank you!! :) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413331834.433

Thank you ALL I think I better make a trip to ULTA, who knows, maybe I'll find something else? BUT, I have had my eyes on this one. One with SPF would be great too since I am going to be in warm weather on vacation next month Continue Reading

Re: Upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV

In Beauty Banter 1413306412.75

On 10/14/2014 ChynnaBlue said: On 10/14/2014 Sandgirl said: On 10/14/2014 LipstickDiva said: Is the blush in this kit similar or the same to the blush that's in the Vitality Face Disc? I cannot find a name for that blush in the disc. I have that disc and in some shots, the blush looks the same. I haven't yet even touched the blush in the face disc and I don't want 2 of the same or very similar blushes. Very good Question, I would like to know this as well.... I don't know. When I see and swatch the blush from the disc, I feel like the blush is a peachier shade and similar to NARS Org@sm, bu... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413306107.613

Thank you so much. I am light/medium skin toned so I do worry it won't give much color, I don't want to be super bronze but I will be doing a self tan before my vacation next month and want to be sure my face sorta matches the color of my body (I don't use self tan on my face/neck) Thanks for your input, quite helpful. I may need to make a special trip to Ulta to look at it, wanted to order from the Q since I like the brush/bronzer duo Continue Reading

Re: Upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV

In Beauty Banter 1413304856.533

On 10/14/2014 LipstickDiva said: Is the blush in this kit similar or the same to the blush that's in the Vitality Face Disc? I cannot find a name for that blush in the disc. I have that disc and in some shots, the blush looks the same. I haven't yet even touched the blush in the face disc and I don't want 2 of the same or very similar blushes. Very good Question, I would like to know this as well.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 465
1 2 3 4 ...465Next