Maxi Dresses
119 Members and 9220 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Sheer Cover - Now that HSN doesn't carry this, where do I find it?

In Beauty Banter 1398293567.913

On 4/23/2014 birkin baby said: I hate when I love a product,become loyal....then its not anywhere. Good luck Me too! Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone just hear MBR say...?

In Beauty Banter 1398266360.147

It's better than some (chemical wise) but, it is not chemical free. Ava Anderson Non Toxic has come out with some great products, I haven't had a chance to try them all yet but what I have used, I actually like - this is one of the only lines I have found that is truly chemical free - and NO, I do not sell it, I have just seen it on line. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398264685.597

On 4/23/2014 crosscreek said: I live in NC and just saw it the other day at our Bath, Bed and Beyond. Try BB&B website if your store no longer carries it. That's where I first bought it- they no longer carry it :( Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398210692.73

On 4/22/2014 iachick said: I've bought my last two containers of Sheer Cover on eBay. I wouldn't want to get involved with an autoship program, either. I think I will need to do the same thing. It just seems like all their prices are high on there right now, I will keep checking I guess. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398189561.913

On 4/22/2014 itsMe said: I just did a search, and found it at Amazon and SheerCover dot com. SheerCover dot com you have to buy into their autoship program, you can't just do a one time purchase. Thank you though! Continue Reading

Sheer Cover - Now that HSN doesn't carry this, where do I find it?

Last Reply by Sandgirl 1398293567.95 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

I do NOT want to order from their site - you get roped into this monthly program and you can't just buy it as needed, I do not want this type of program. My Bed/Bath/beyond used to carry it but they discontinued it. Ebay??? Seems to be the only place I can find it. Anyone see it anywhere else? Continue Reading

Re: For those over 40, 50, 60++ How did you avoid weight gain through these years?

In Health & Fitness 1398187727.817

On 4/22/2014 luvingit said: I a now 64. I have always gone up and down 15 lbs after 50 yrs. When I am down, I can wear a size 10. I definitely see my body slowing down but I have some ideas on keeping off the weight. The main thing about older women is that the bad habits finally caught up with them after age 50. So really keep up all your good regimes. Definitely no fast food, etc. exercise is key, cannot keep the weight off without it. But it helps to start young before age 40. The thing is you feel good when you are young and are on top of it all. You really have to care about it when you ... Continue Reading

Re: For those over 40, 50, 60++ How did you avoid weight gain through these years?

In Health & Fitness 1398186606.207

On 4/22/2014 gazelle77 said: All I know is that one day I had a nice flat stomach... and the next day I had a little belly! Like where did THAT come from?? It is very frustrating as I eat really clean and exercise. It is like my body just LIKES to have that cushion THERE..... I guess I have to be even more diligent in my lifestyle now... up the cardio. That's what I notice with some of the women I work with - they eat healthy and exercise and no matter what they carry around some extra weight, I'm not saying I don't because I do but you know what I mean. LOOPYLOO - Thanks for the inspiration... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1398179885.85

On 4/22/2014 StylishLady said: I didn't really avoid weight gain, but have managed to take it off most of the time by keeping my daily caloric intake low, avoiding fast foods, and limiting snacks. Daily work out and swimming also help. I wish all who desire to keep trim the best of luck in your efforts. Great job!! I know how hard it is to get weight off. your hard work paid off!! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1398179856.003

On 4/22/2014 willdob3 said: There are no guarantees but I'd say keep doing what you are doing and be very aware of your health - how you feel, changes, etc. Some women breeze through w/o any real problems, others live a nightmare. Hormones can go out of whack & you can develop vitamin/mineral deficiencies. Catching and correcting things like this before they get bad will help. I was in the best shape of my life, doing weight training, cardio, eating very healthy when perimenopause started. It came with other health problems (that doctors did not find) at the same time and my lifestyle was... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 428
1 2 3 4 ...428Next