94 Members and 18910 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: BE "Mystery Gift" Has anyone ever bought these?

In bareMinerals 1431097398.19

On 5/8/2015 RachB said: That was easier than I thought.... XL SPF 25 Bronzing MV w/bronze cap (O1) Marvelous Moxie L/G-Starlet(G1)-NOBOX All Channel GWP Bag #3-Lg Pat Leather(G3 5in1AdvPerCreamE/SSPF15BlushApricot-O1NB S First Class Blush PTPolishedPewterPrimerShadow-NB(3ml)(G1) XS SPF 20 Honey Bisque (O1) V2 PT SPF30 AntioxFoundPrimer2oz(O1)-w/Box 2-in-1 Heavenly Face & Eye Brush(G3) 10AM RTC WP Eyeliner(G1)-no box USA Mini Apricot Nectar Natural Lipgloss(G1) You did get some great stuff!! Awesome, maybe I'll try it... Maybe I can gift the items I don't want to keep. Continue Reading

Re: BE "Mystery Gift" Has anyone ever bought these?

In bareMinerals 1431095543.563

On 5/8/2015 RachB said: I have. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. In one gift I got some great full size products but the tinted eyeshadow primer was completely dried up. It was worth it though. So, it does sound like you got some old product, colors and stuff they can't sell so they bundle them into a mystery gift? Continue Reading

BE "Mystery Gift" Has anyone ever bought these?

Last Reply by Sandgirl 1431097397.97 | Started by Sandgirl in bareMinerals

I got an email - anyone ever buy the "Mystery Gifts" - I just worry you end up with a bunch of stuff they couldn't sell LOL Continue Reading

Re: ok, I give up, Consult beaute products are going back..........

In Beauty Banter 1430835000.443

Thanks for your feedback, I think most reviews on Evine are from only using it a couple of days.... I think you need at least 30 to see how your skin is going to take to a new product unless you start having issues like you have, maybe the moisturizer doesn't have enough moisture for your skin.. Thanks for posting!! Continue Reading

Re: Consult Beaute- early review

In Beauty Banter 1430834035.65

On 5/5/2015 Harpa said: On 5/5/2015 Sandgirl said: On 5/1/2015 Nadine said: I've only been using for three days so not long enough for a review from me. I havent seen any noticable results as yet but my sensitive skin that reacts to many things seems to like these products. I am really hoping that three products will work for me so I can clear off my counter, I have so many Isomer bottles and would just love to have a simple routine that works for me. How are you liking it? I'm waiting to hear if anyone has breakouts from it. The reviews on Evine seem to be pretty good :0 Sandgirl, I think ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430833617.503

On 5/1/2015 Nadine said: I've only been using for three days so not long enough for a review from me. I havent seen any noticable results as yet but my sensitive skin that reacts to many things seems to like these products. I am really hoping that three products will work for me so I can clear off my counter, I have so many Isomer bottles and would just love to have a simple routine that works for me. How are you liking it? I'm waiting to hear if anyone has breakouts from it. The reviews on Evine seem to be pretty good :0 Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430494969.453

Thanks for the review. I was wondering how people were liking this. Continue Reading

Re: Consult Beaute....Dr Terry Dubrow and Heather

In Beauty Banter 1430486551.14

Just wondering if anyone has got theirs or is using - I'm waiting on reviews Continue Reading

Re: Oatmeal: 3 weeks later five lb weight loss and meno-pot is gone.

In Health & Fitness 1430147923.487

On 4/26/2015 shoekitty said: On 4/26/2015 sidsmom said: On 4/25/2015 Sandgirl said: I lost 120lbs - 20 years ago (yes it was a long time ago) BUT trust me, that was the EASY part compared to keeping it off for 20 years. I don't think the folks in the back row heard you: YOU LOST 120lbs & KEPT IT OFF FOR 20 YRS!!!!!!! You, girlie Sandgirl, are amazing!!! <3 Amazing is an understatement! It s hard work to take off 120 pounds, but the real hard work is keeping it off for 20 years. I admire you! THANK YOU!!!! It takes dedication let me tell you, I plan my meals, exercise 5-6 days a week... Continue Reading

Re: April Insider shows "Super Size Beauty" TSV this week, anyone know what it is?

In Beauty Banter 1429974468.847

On 4/25/2015 2cockers1cat said: The Insider has a feature page for Vita Liberata Super-size Self-Tan Mousse on April 28.... "The only TSV self-tan of the year!" I'll check out my insider - guess I missed that, anyone try Vita Liberata? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 477
1 2 3 4 ...477Next