Give Gorgeous
131 Members and 13766 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV "Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch"

In bareMinerals 1414678529.123

I got mine, have only "played" with it as I am sick but, it is for sure a keeper for me. Love all the colors and the lipstick I thought wouldn't show up on me but it's a perfect pink with just enough color, I love it!! Continue Reading

Re: Pics of fourth shipment

In bareMinerals 1414678466.05

The pic didn't come thru. I'm waiting to see what this looks like and delayed my shipment. Continue Reading

Re: Question about Tatcha founder's skin issues

In Beauty Banter 1414508113.183

Very good question. I would love to know too :) Continue Reading

Re: OTC Non habbit forming sleep aids?

In Health & Fitness 1414506307.417

On 10/28/2014 Peaches McPhee said: Another vote for Melatonin. It does not work 100% of the time for me, but is still a big big help. Start with the 3 dosage. Not habit forming, at least for me. I seemed to have cycled through my insomnia, luckily. I was told by my Dr that most use Melatonin wrong - they take it when they need to sleep and actually you are suppose to day it nightly (you can even take it in the morning she said) and it's something that builds up in your system and boost your serotonin levels over time to help you sleep. So, I think if you were to take it every single night, ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1414506007.087

On 10/28/2014 Dusty1 said: My doctor told me to take OTC sleep aids. She said that they typically have fewer side effects than medication that she could prescribe, so I have been using Sam's Club Simply Rigth Sleep Aid (Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg-2 bottles of 96 soft gels for $8.98). They let me sleep. I don't feel groggy during the day & they are inexpensive. my dr told me the same thing and said that NO SLEEP is worse for us than taking something to help us sleep so if it works for you - DO IT!! Some nights I have to take zzzQuil, same thing as you take just in liquid form and I agree,... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1414505927.85

On 10/28/2014 terrier3 said: Exercise! LOL- I work out 6 days a week for an hour and am very active all the time, I also have 3 big dogs I walk most every day. It sounds so easy to those that don't suffer because it just sounds like...JUST SLEEP, I wish it were that easy, I was a AWESOME sleeper my whole life, I've never taken ANY sleep aide or knew of them really until last year, it came on all of a sudden for me. So, exercise may help some but, not all of us... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1414505417.647

I'm not sure but most on here know I've been going through the same exact thing. What has helped me is on Vitacost they have a Melatonin/5HTP combo - I take 2 of those before bed also Magnolia works for me too. Then I have the OTC sleep aide called "Mid-Nite" and if I wake up and can't get back to sleep I dissolve one of those in my mouth and it usually does the trick. Insomnia (hormonal) is awful, I'm right there will ya and feel your pain :( Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV "Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch"

In bareMinerals 1414096444.647

I caved and ordered mine on autoship today. I plan to take it with me on my Vacation next month for something new and fun to wear :0 Continue Reading

Re: Anything that moisturizes as well as Creme de La Mer Original Face Cream (and won't break me out)?

In Beauty Banter 1413897820.693

I might need to get a sample next time I am in. I have a REALLY hard time finding a cream that will not break me out! Do you use this day & night? Continue Reading

Re: Anything that moisturizes as well as Creme de La Mer Original Face Cream (and won't break me out)?

In Beauty Banter 1413819327.683

On 10/20/2014 goldenretriever said: Sandgirl- Yes, that's the original. My skin looks more radiant in one day when I use it. I just hate the price! Thank you. The nice thing about Nordstrom is you can return it if it does not work well for you. I love that they offer free shipping BOTH WAYS, makes me shop with them more :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 466
1 2 3 4 ...466Next