Guaranteed Delivery
94 Members and 17870 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Black-Tie Affair

In Beauty's Best Gifts, Laura Geller, TSV Talk 1418412642.323

I would LOVE to see Laura take more care of the ingredients in her products, I LOVE all my Geller goodies but don't use them daily due to all the chemicals and parabens - please consider this in the future. Can someone describe the lipstick color & blush - will the blush make my oily skin look shiny? I like just a healthy glow. What are the future kits? I'm still on the fence for this TSV but it sure looks pretty! Continue Reading

Re: Estee Lauder - Coach Bag (Holiday) Did they do this for this year?

In Beauty Banter 1418134924.313

Oh okay, it's been a few years since I got mine, I just happen to think about it this year for gifting :) Continue Reading

Re: Best (cheapest) place to buy Mally's Shadow Sticks

In Mally 1418134879.573

Thanks Future - I appreciate your response, I'll watch for them. It took me FOREVER to get to the bottom of one of the shadows but I like the two colors enough to replenish :) Continue Reading

Estee Lauder - Coach Bag (Holiday) Did they do this for this year?

Last Reply by Luv_My_Beagle 1418135082.157 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

I got one a few years back and did a search to try and find the one for this year but did not find any info. on it, did they stop doing this? Continue Reading

Best (cheapest) place to buy Mally's Shadow Sticks

Last Reply by customer 5 1418135378.203 | Started by Sandgirl in Mally

I only use a couple and I have reached the bottom of both. I don't use a lot of Mally items and just need a couple of the sticks - Saddle Shimmer & Dusk Is Ebay my best bet for pricing? Just thought I would check with you all first. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Sun Lamp (NOT for tanning) for natural sunlight when you don't get enough

In Beauty Banter 1417789776.56

On 12/4/2014 sidsmom said: Hey Girlie! Been following this thread w/ interest. Lots of different opinions & ideas with light therapy. I saw this blurb online...having your doctor prescribe it...and insurance might pay. That's another angle that might help defuse the costs... Also a note of caution; currently light boxes aren't regulated, and none are specifically approved for treating SAD. For this reason it is even more important to work with a health care provider to find a therapy routine and light box that are safe for you. Light boxes can also be expensive. If you have insurance, you... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417726303.337

On 12/4/2014 debcakes said: Vitamin D really helped me. Sam's has one of these that you can sit on your desk or next to you. I bought one for my daughter who lives in england and almost never sees the sun. i haven't been Vit D tested for a year but I was a little low a year ago and take 2000IU per day now - do you take it at night or in the morning? I take mine in teh morning.... I have Costco not Sams Club - could you find one similar on line and share a link? A desk one would be great!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417719281.703

On 12/4/2014 chrystaltree said: Try taking vitamin d3 but take 1000 units, not the dose recommended on the bottle. I take 5000 units a day per my endocrinologists recommendation. I take 2000IU in the morning. I read some places that say take it in the morning others say take it at night. When do you take yours? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417719244.497

On 12/4/2014 helping said: Sandgirl, overall company is Sunbox. Thank you!!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417713416.26

On 12/4/2014 ID2 said: Wow! Just go out and take a walk during your lunch hour! I would NEVER rely on artificial sun light! Fresh air, a good invigorating walk and a bit of real sunshine is all a person needs. That would be GREAT if we had sun during my lunch hour, sounds so simple when you aren't dealing with the situation..... I walk my 3 dogs every night, i am FAR from lazy and I get outside as much as I can, some of us don't get much sunlight depending on where we live! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 470
1 2 3 4 ...470Next