Spring Fashion Days
179 Members and 19946 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

In WEN 1425071804.253

I did read some of the reviews but I love to hear personal opinions :) They are GLOWING reviews, that's why I waant to try it but yikes that price!! lol Continue Reading

Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

Last Reply by SFGIANTSGIRL 1425132888.797 | Started by Sandgirl in WEN

and I don't want to get it if you all don't think it's worth it. Would love to hear your feedback.. Thank you Continue Reading

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

In Beauty Banter 1423857848.937

On 2/13/2015 gingi said: EasyPay doesn't make a difference to me either. If I need to pay for a makeup kit over a few months I shouldn't be buying it. It's not like EasyPay saves us any money. I'd much prefer free shipping than EP. I would prefer free shipping too however 3.00 is not bad. I like EP for items like makeup that I'm not sure I will love, then I'm not out a lot of money from my account waiting for the return. We all have diff. budgets, for some, w/out easy pay, we wouldn't be able to get a few extras that we would like. Continue Reading

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

In Beauty Banter 1423856795.997

I am going to do a Live Chat with Cust. service and see what they say about the Easy Pay. I am an Insider but waiting for the presentation to purchase so I could see it all better. Now it's not on Easy Pay, I agree.....it's wrong to offer to some but not all and I AM an Insider! UPDATE: Cust. service basically just said they will pass my views along to corporate Continue Reading

Re: Gadget used to get the last bit of Conditioner out of the bottle - Anyone know the item #

In Beauty Banter 1422986868.517

On 2/3/2015 Scotnovel said: Why use a special device? I just add a little water to bottles and am able to use everything to the last drop. That's what I do now but I just hate to water down the product. Continue Reading

Re: Gadget used to get the last bit of Conditioner out of the bottle - Anyone know the item #

In Beauty Banter 1422984291.277

I wanted it for my WEN bottles but the reviews say it doesn't work too well for WEN bottles. URG Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422983668.493

On 2/3/2015 Alexa6352 said: V33116 WOW - you are fast, THank you SO MUCH!!! I really do appreciate it, you were more helpful that Q cust. service!! Continue Reading

Gadget used to get the last bit of Conditioner out of the bottle - Anyone know the item #

Last Reply by PinkyPetunia 1423005944.503 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

It was presented over the weekend (David presented) I was in the middle of something and didn't write down the item #, anyone know what I'm talking about and what it is called? Thank you. I did check with Cust. Service and they could not find anything, I know I saw it LOL Continue Reading

Re: Dr Denese talks about her Face Surgery on Facebook - Yay for her for being honest :)

In Beauty Banter 1422720013.04

On 1/31/2015 gonnab said: I don't regularly do Facebook but is her page public? What's the address? Dr Denese Skin Care - Her profile pic is a pic of her in a dark pink / reddish dress. Continue Reading

Dr Denese talks about her Face Surgery on Facebook - Yay for her for being honest :)

Last Reply by 65and fabulous 1422995774.2 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

This was her post: Yes I had surgery. Here is what I had: reduction of my nostrils. There is no cream for that lol. Upper eye lid reduction: I had a lot of fat trapped under the eye brows making me look sleepy all the time. Plus I had a little extra skin on the lids. Plus brow lift. Recovery was he..ll really but I am ok by now 2nd Post: I had a similar problem as Renee Zellwager. (Not like I was ever as pretty as her lol.) I had a heavy eye lid, a lot of fat under the eye lid and fat on the brow bone. I looked sleepy without make up. Now I need less make up. I even had a vascular malformatio... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 473
1 2 3 4 ...473Next