Just-Reduced Clearance
20 Members and 16890 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Thanks to all who posted about Rainbow Bridge on forums here. I just

In Pet Lovers 1426538597.033

I knew i shouldn't have opened this post, I am in tears as I type this, we are in the "end of life" process for my 12 year old baby! He is a yellow lab and has been my very best friend since day one, such an alpha dog, loving, caring and could never do any wrong. His back hips are bad and he has breathing issues, he cannot get up to go outside on his own anymore, we have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, I even had to make a spreadsheet for all his meds and supplements! Tried water therapy, shots in his hips, massage, you name it, we have done it many of thousands of dollars later (worth every ... Continue Reading

Re: Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

In WEN 1425071804.253

I did read some of the reviews but I love to hear personal opinions :) They are GLOWING reviews, that's why I waant to try it but yikes that price!! lol Continue Reading

Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

Last Reply by SFGIANTSGIRL 1425132888.797 | Started by Sandgirl in WEN

and I don't want to get it if you all don't think it's worth it. Would love to hear your feedback.. Thank you Continue Reading

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

In Beauty Banter 1423857848.937

On 2/13/2015 gingi said: EasyPay doesn't make a difference to me either. If I need to pay for a makeup kit over a few months I shouldn't be buying it. It's not like EasyPay saves us any money. I'd much prefer free shipping than EP. I would prefer free shipping too however 3.00 is not bad. I like EP for items like makeup that I'm not sure I will love, then I'm not out a lot of money from my account waiting for the return. We all have diff. budgets, for some, w/out easy pay, we wouldn't be able to get a few extras that we would like. Continue Reading

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

In Beauty Banter 1423856795.997

I am going to do a Live Chat with Cust. service and see what they say about the Easy Pay. I am an Insider but waiting for the presentation to purchase so I could see it all better. Now it's not on Easy Pay, I agree.....it's wrong to offer to some but not all and I AM an Insider! UPDATE: Cust. service basically just said they will pass my views along to corporate Continue Reading

Re: Gadget used to get the last bit of Conditioner out of the bottle - Anyone know the item #

In Beauty Banter 1422986868.517

On 2/3/2015 Scotnovel said: Why use a special device? I just add a little water to bottles and am able to use everything to the last drop. That's what I do now but I just hate to water down the product. Continue Reading

Re: Gadget used to get the last bit of Conditioner out of the bottle - Anyone know the item #

In Beauty Banter 1422984291.277

I wanted it for my WEN bottles but the reviews say it doesn't work too well for WEN bottles. URG Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422983668.493

On 2/3/2015 Alexa6352 said: V33116 WOW - you are fast, THank you SO MUCH!!! I really do appreciate it, you were more helpful that Q cust. service!! Continue Reading

Gadget used to get the last bit of Conditioner out of the bottle - Anyone know the item #

Last Reply by PinkyPetunia 1423005944.503 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

It was presented over the weekend (David presented) I was in the middle of something and didn't write down the item #, anyone know what I'm talking about and what it is called? Thank you. I did check with Cust. Service and they could not find anything, I know I saw it LOL Continue Reading

Re: Dr Denese talks about her Face Surgery on Facebook - Yay for her for being honest :)

In Beauty Banter 1422720013.04

On 1/31/2015 gonnab said: I don't regularly do Facebook but is her page public? What's the address? Dr Denese Skin Care - Her profile pic is a pic of her in a dark pink / reddish dress. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 473
1 2 3 4 ...473Next