Early Access
120 Members and 9698 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: Bike buying - Need suggestions please

In Sports 1411078047.677

I have always owned Diamond Backs - you can find them local at some sporting stores. I think you cannot go wrong with a Diamond Back :) http://www.diamondback.com/ Continue Reading

Re: Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

In Health & Fitness 1411044989.65

On 9/18/2014 violann said: Hope this isn't too obvious, but as your legs feel better, try increasing your walking too, in small increments. The only downside of that is that after several years of not having to shave my legs, I now have leg hair again, but since that's indicating better leg health, it's all worth it! i workout 6 days a week. I lift heavy weights by doing P90X, Chalean, Boby Beast and lots of walking, most weekends I do about 7-10+ miles a day :) I do sit all day for work (I get up and down a lot but for the most part I am in front of my computer) anywyas, that's what I wan... Continue Reading

Re: Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

In Health & Fitness 1410986442.633

On 9/17/2014 Shelbelle said: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/futurebiotics-veinfactors-90-caps I'll check it out! I found this one on Amazon as well.... http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Factors-Veinsense-Veg-Capsules-60-Count/dp/B000KJ1L4K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410986277&sr=8-2&keywords=vein+factors Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410985778.823

On 9/17/2014 sgraham30 said: I take 2 daily every night before I go to bed. I won't be without this product. My feet & ankles would get so swollen & tight that at times I was unable to get my shoes on, or if I had shoes on, I couldn't take them off because I'd never get them back on. The circulation in my legs, etc has improved drastically so I no longer get the swelling that I used to. The cellulite on my thighs has also been reduced, which was a bonus. I love this product & will be buying the biggest size Andrew has when he's back on with it. Wow, this totally sounds like I nee... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410984487.837

On 9/17/2014 Nightowlz said: I have been using it for a long time. I have better circulation in my legs & they are not swelling like they were. If you are going to buy he will be on starting Oct 4th & they will have free shipping. You might also find ten dollars off if you search their site for coupons. He should have it as the TS in Jan if you want to order a smaller bottle to try that will last until his Jan. show. I looked on his site but couldn't find a coupon? A coupon would be so helpful - could you tell me where to look? Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410983379.917

Thank you Piperbay, that's why I wanted to get some good feedback before trying it :) Continue Reading

Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

Last Reply by DivaNurse 1411045334.123 | Started by Sandgirl in Health & Fitness

Before I purchase, I would love to hear if this has helped you? Continue Reading

Re: SPF Finishing/Touch up Powder - What is your go to?

In Beauty Banter 1410885977.42

I'll check these ones out. Thanks for your response! Continue Reading

Re: bareSkin Beauty Today’s Special Value® offer- Featuring our latest complexion innovations

In Beauty Banter, bareMinerals, TSV Talk 1410813854.793

Can you SWATCH the Lip Gloss and Blush on your hand or something so we have a better idea of the color? Continue Reading

SPF Finishing/Touch up Powder - What is your go to?

Last Reply by magemay 1410921112.15 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

Going on vacation in a couple months, I have my BE SPF Mineral Veil that I used last time, I do like it but I am almost out and wondering what other SPF finishing power do you love? Thanks for your input! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 458
1 2 3 4 ...458Next