66 Members and 18988 Guests Online

Sandgirl's Activity

Re: PTR TSV - This is how QVC got me...

In Beauty Banter 1428954917.767

On 4/13/2015 Shelbelle said: If you just want or need individual items from kits, just find them on ebay. Yup, that's what I do! :) Continue Reading

Re: PTR TSV - This is how QVC got me...

In Beauty Banter 1428949327.223

I wanted to try the Gel-Cream but now that I found out about all the harmful chemicals in all his products plus the testing on animals, It sorta changed my mind. I saw a lot of good reviews for the Gel-Cream, that's why I was tempted to try it. Continue Reading

Re: Anxiety & Panic Attacks -- Please tell me what you do if you suffer from this!!!!

In Health & Fitness 1428856167.577

I had them for more than a year - My natural dr recommended Himilaya "Stress Care" - No more panic attacks, works better than any prescription out there! Continue Reading

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Super Size - Tomorrow's TSV (would you recommend it)

In Beauty Banter 1428854455.95

On 4/12/2015 BellaCarro said: On 4/12/2015 Sandgirl said: super size 17oz Anti aging cleansing gel un wrinkle peel pads - 2 jars 2oz super size retinol pm night serum super size 3oz Laser Free Moisturizing gel Cream $159.00 If you like the brand and the products that is a good deal. If it is a concern to you, PTR is not cruelty free. Meaning they test on animals? YES that is a concern for me!!! Thanks for sharing Continue Reading

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Super Size - Tomorrow's TSV (would you recommend it)

In Beauty Banter 1428853131.673

super size 17oz Anti aging cleansing gel un wrinkle peel pads - 2 jars 2oz super size retinol pm night serum super size 3oz Laser Free Moisturizing gel Cream $159.00 Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1428852845.97

cleogrl, lets hope we can get some feedback. I looked up the Laser Free Moisturizer Gel Cream and it gets great reviews. Breakouts are my concern and many said it did not cause them to break out Continue Reading

Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Super Size - Tomorrow's TSV (would you recommend it)

Last Reply by NYwoman 1428935102.76 | Started by Sandgirl in Beauty Banter

I have my insider and have put it off and put it off until today since I have a reminder on my calendar. Wondering if you would recommend the PTR products or not - Right now for the past year I have been giving my skin a break - I honestly just use Jason Vitamin E cream at night and Hyluronic(sp) during the day and that's it, no C, no A which I used to use a lot of. The reviews all seem good, would just love to hear some personal feedback/opinions. Did it work for you? Results? Continue Reading

Re: Laura's April 10 TSV in the Insider looks lovely

In Laura Geller 1428586713.74

On 4/8/2015 Lally said: I ordered today. No control whatsoever. I went for Auto Del because I liked the next kit even more. The last one is warm and yellow based so I will cancel it. I hope the colors in this kit are flattering for cool skin tones. Where do you find future colors? I like this kit but I don't need more B&B, I have 2 in my stash already. The lip product looks more orange that rose....at least on my screen. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Kindle 8GB tablet

In TSV Talk 1428425894.737

On 4/7/2015 vancouverUSAgal said: I'm not very tech savvy so pardon me if I ask dumb questions. I have a very old laptop which I use mainly for email and internet searching/shopping. It is very slow. I have a smart phone which I only use for calls and texting. I'm not really interested in playing games or even in reading on a gadget as I prefer real books. I'm trying to decide if this would be a good solution to be instead of replaying laptop or until I can get a better laptop. What happens when the 30 days of free Amazon Prime expires? What capabilities would I lose? How much does it cost to... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 475
1 2 3 4 ...475Next