Shoes & Handbags Clearance
46 Members and 17556 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the January Exercise Thread

In Health & Fitness 1422299754.527

Happy Monday!! So much bad weather! DH had that funeral at Arlington today so we've been up since 3...I did lay in bed though and rested so not like the other day when I actually got up at 2:45 for the day. He said the weather was terrible...rain, then snow, then back to rain...they froze with no coats on other than their uniforms. But, of course, honored to do it. I surprised myself today at CF. Given the time of month and lack of sleep, I was expecting to bomb, but I more than held my own and I hate rings and the rope and we did both...but Wed I'll probably be a big dud...lol. I saw ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422187270.727

Hey everyone. Busy weekend here too, the party Friday night was so much fun, we had a blast. I think I'm going to do the same thing with the Command wives. It started out bad though, I got lost going to pick up my gf...and I mean lost. To the point where I was almost in tears and ready to go home. It was pouring rain, dark, I've never been to that part of the city before in my life, and I was overdue on you-know-what, so not in the mood to be flustered and irritated. I had no idea she lived that far from me. The Memorial was very nice yesterday, sad, of course, but a wonderful tribute.... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422034362.087

My treadmill is here...finally! Today's wod was crazy but the warm-up and the strength part were okay for me. I had to take it a little slower on the wod than I normally would because my back is so sensitive this time of month...ay. We had to get as many points as we could in 15 minutes, each exercise is worth a certain amount of points...it was Snatches, Thrusters, burpees, cleans, dead-lifts, and sit-ups. For example, a Snatch is worth 10 points and a burpee is worth 4 pts...so when I'd get real tired, I'd do burpees until I had my strength back to do more snatches or whatever. Have a lot ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421917260.01

I'm also about to come to blows with NordicTrac! I still don't have my treadmill. Now they're saying they delivered it yesterday and it isn't here! They were out of stock when dh ordered it...well, they should have told us that or notified us by email when they figured it out. Then to keep saying it is being sent out and it wasn't...now it's out and they're saying we have it but we don't! And good luck trying to get anyone on the phone when you call. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421917075.147

Yes, nomless, I did see that about the train accident. So sad. My gf sent me a link about a 23-year old tennis player that dropped dead...she was supposedly the next Anna Kournikova. Beautiful girl. Well, I've been up since 2:45 so today isn't looking too promising. Good thing is I'll probably be able to sleep tonight. I haven't had much sleep in the past two weeks. DH is going shooting in North Carolina today so he'll be up before too long, he worked late last night. They started their NFL-style training yesterday and he hurt the muscle on the side of his knee doing weighted Russian l... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421863163.947

Hi nomless, I guess I missed something! Will have to look. I canceled my dentist appt...had too much going on which I won't get into on here, but it would not have been a good day for me to get that done. My gf was amazing today, she did her back squat at 145lbs...now keep in mind she is only 5'2", this is only her 3rd week, and she wasn't doing anything(as far as weights/squats go) except running here and there before she joined. She kept racking the plates on and we couldn't believe it, she'd go down and pop back up like it was easy! She was pumped! And then there was me...lol. I had my bac... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421754045.097

Hey all, up and running today. I got half of my chores finished already so hope I keep this up. We went to American Sniper last night too FUTURE, it was pretty good. We liked Lone Survivor better but it was good. I guess since it's our reality and lifestyle, it wasn't any big shock for me. I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be and I didn't have time for my salt soak yesterday. I showered so I could go shopping and get groceries before the movie. I didn't even think about it last night. I have a crown replacement today at the dentist, will run this morning. It's windy out again. Also h... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421688413.597

Horrible. I hated today and my poor gf came today for her first time..I told her to give it two weeks and if she still doesn't like it, she can quit. Not like she's out a ton of money or anything(she is doing the 1-month trial special they have going). Anyway, I'm not feeling too cocky today. It was just terrible and I'd be lying to say anything different. I didn't feel good at one point and the coach told me to breath deep twice to get my heart-rate back down...um, seriously??? Two deep breaths were not going to get my heart-rate back down at that point. Whatever, I did it and that's a... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421614454.743

Hey nomless...yes, Lucy is better! She threw-up twice last night so I'm sure it's something she ate. Rain and wind again here. We all stood around after church and talked because it was pouring so hard, no one wanted to go out in it. Glad you're having a nice day. It's starting to clear up here. DH finally made it in...he was up for almost 48 hours. Lucy and the cats were so darn happy...they still are. He's trying to do work on his laptop and they won't leave him alone...lol. So...football and his laundry for the rest of the day. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421530170.887

I got a few miles in this morning but, whoa, I could feel each one. I'm not terribly sore, but my shoulders probably would be if it wasn't for the salt-soaks and every muscle in my body is just tired. I could sure feel my arms while vacuuming the stairs this morning. And I mean entire body, muscles you wouldn't believe...my gf said her feet hurt, her wrists, muscles in her hands, neck, behind her knees, etc...lol. And bruises, I remember that from last time I did it. You're covered in bruises and don't even know how you got them. I know my shins are from the boxes. Lucy is acting sick...not... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1315
1 2 3 4 ...1315Next