Top Rated on Easy Pay
48 Members and 11506 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

In Health & Fitness 1410785175.723

Monday again...started mine off with an early trip to the gym, lots of die-hards there at that time. I told my dil she better not expect this of me on a regular basis. Frost on the ground again this morning...Lucy was pouncing on it and trying to eat it. I guess we're supposed to warm up by 30* today...beautiful weather. I'm heading to the small gym up here in a bit to do my weights...will walk/run the dogs and might have to run down to check on my hawk I ran by yesterday. If he's still there, I'll have to call Animal Control. Didn't look injured at all though, think he's learning how t... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410728456.81

Judy! So happy to see you and congratulations on the Zimbabwe engagement! Sounds like a wonderful experience. nomless, I cooked some stuff up on their Chris Freytag grill last night, won't last us the week though! We're all big eaters to begin with, then put ds on steroids...ay....you can NOT fill him up. While I'm here, I guess I'll share my work-out because I had such a good run, I mean the kind of run that made me remember why I love running so much. I did some hills today that were at least a 20 incline on the treadmill. A couple of them that were in the woods, I had to climb up usi... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410695971.81

Morning...boy, slow day around here yesterday. nomless, sounds like you had a great day! DS did get some rest, he really needed it. Yes, Lucy seems to be doing fine, thank-you. I really think vet was right, that it is a lump from the shot. It's still there, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her. She peeled all over the place yesterday...lol. A city in Wyoming is 27* this morning...40* here and some frost this morning which is cooler than most places...and I really don't have much here to wear for cooler weather. I bought a couple of LOGO sets(tops and vests), but nothing I can really... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410628567.753

Oh no FUTURE! Hope you can lay low and nip it in the bud. I noticed a bunch of coughing and hacking at the gym this morning...ay...that's just like being in a Petri dish! While I'm here, I'd like to give a plug to LA Fitness...I know many don't like "big-name gyms", however, they gave me a free pass because we're military. I appreciate the gesture and would definitely consider joining an LA Fitness in the future(should the need arise) because of it. They also have really good smoothies! I had the Banana-Banana this morning...Yum City! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410624948.653

Hi everyone! DS has two days off in a row and I can't tell you how much he needs them, he's exhausted. I did Spin class at the gym this morning...FUTURE, I think I did ya proud(I really did think of you)...you all know it isn't my favorite but I brought it. It was packed so didn't stay for weights but went up to the small gym here and did upper-body weights alternating abs with each set, no breaks...then was going to go for a mile run and felt so good I couldn't stop at a mile. It's cool out and felt way too good!! My ankle was fine, I wasn't doing 8-min miles by any means, not that I wo... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410531689.57

Happy Friday everyone! I went to the gym earlier today, got my dil off and figured I might as well head out. Got in a good mix. I twisted my ankle yesterday and went down like a load of bricks. Was wearing my stupid wedges and stepped on something uneven while walking the dogs, ankle snapped sideways and down I went. I thought I broke it for a while but it's better today. Still not going to do much walking and not going to run at all...it still hurts. We couldn't watch BL last night, too emotional for ds on the 'roids. The lady dying of cancer about did him in, then we switch back and... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410451661.977

PitBull, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday! I told bopper, I was in plank position for a long time...would do intervals of mountain climbers(I love them, always have), push-ups, planks, etc...thought maybe I was in that position for too long. When I stood up, it felt like my heart was enlarged! Maybe I was holding my breath. I used to get up at 3:30 sometimes to run or work-out when I worked...I could hit the ground running...not anymore! My bod needs to warm-up for a while. I can walk the dogs, but I don't like doing the more intense stuff. Went to gym this morning, they had ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410438820.78

I tried ordering two things from the new Insider and can't. Probably the only two things you can't order yet! Then I noticed the one Philosophy set I wanted to order for my gf, doesn't ship to Alaska. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410438247.723

Nomless, nooooo, I've never seen you be snarky the entire time I've been here. I know what you mean, I've reread some of my posts before and they sounded snarky even though I didn't intend them to be that way. I can be rather matter-of-fact in real life and that can come off as being short in posts. Didn't take it that way at all though. I wear my Ripka with jeans, anything goes anymore. PitBull...if that's all it is, no worries, you'll get back there! I'm not where I used to be and every time I start having the time to get there, something happens to set me back...like right now with m... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1410368612.39

Hi everyone...Wednesday already. Third 10-11 hour shift day in a row for my son and yesterday was crazy. Even had a patient scream the "F" word at them. Not what you need when you're on high-dose steroids. He works until 9:30 tonight and he was so tired this morning, it kind of scared me. Think we'll call tomorrow about getting some labs done early. I had a good weight work-out today other than my hips, where the top of my hamstring connects, etc., is very painful and all messed up. But I did a lot of compound moves like jumping-jacks w/shoulder presses, planks with side shoulder raises... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1298
1 2 3 4 ...1298Next