145 Members and 17874 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the April Exercise Check In

In Health & Fitness 1429016234.727

Notan...FF is Fairfax...sorry. I should say DC but we didn't actually live in DC, close enough I guess. Lucy and I saw a lot of wildlife this morning, guess they're out because of the rain coming. I'm going to head out on my bike now since it's holding off, had a few sprinkles on our last mile but nothing bad. Going back to the nursery for that Mandevilla plant I can't stop thinking about...even though I'll probably have to give it away when we move. I also have to run down to the house today and check on the doors at some point...and make sure the place isn't filthy again. Will do a few... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1429007569.49

Hi guys! DH left early this morning for a quick trip to DC. I'm heading out with Lucy, have to beat the rain. Oh man, I got so much done yesterday, I wouldn't even know where to start! On top of a long(over 30) and dicey bike ride, quite a few miles on foot(ran with Lucy and walked with a gf in the afternoon), and my first round of flowers planted. nomless...I just finished getting everything squared away with our CPA too. I hope anyway...lol. I know, I get the same way, afraid I did something wrong even though I don't even do them. Not happy to read your foot is still bothering you! ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428926811.73

Hi guys...Happy Monday...right? Sun is out, beautiful weather the past couple of days. We headed on foot early to the beach yesterday so got some mileage in, love being there in the early morning, so peaceful. I mowed the grass and can't remember what else. I can't remember Saturday at all...lol...how scary. I know we went for a bike ride...it was windy though. I had an allergic reaction to the Lidocaine and the tape, I believe, from my ear surgery. My ear is still very swollen which is uncomfortable because it's pulling on the stitches so it's still weeping and bleeding some. I di... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428662804.843

Hi guys. Been up since 4 with my ear throbbing...ay. Sure hope my son's isn't hurting this much, he has a 10-hour shift today so will be on his leg all day and his was much deeper and larger than mine. canine...pretzel doesn't sound good to me. I am trying to stretch more, I can see a slight improvement, but need to do a lot more. It was the only part of my eval at the gym in FF that I scored lower on. nomless...glad your kitties are recovering from their trauma and your snow melted...lol. I have 2 fighting over me right now which led Lucy into a full-blown, lost-her-mind, attack, so she's on... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428519678.203

nomless...quite the night, so hard when our babies aren't right. Good luck with brushing Coco's teeth...lol! I cut my cat's nails, bath, and comb them...no way will they let me brush their teeth. They both need a dental again. tony...no, not yet. I keep saying "someday" things will slow down. We're foggy, misty, drizzly, dreary today...and dropped over 20*. bopper...hope your headache is better, funny that I heard so many people say they had one yesterday. Lots of fronts moving in. Had a really nice birthday lunch with my gf's yesterday. Didn't get my phone taken care of...stayed the... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428415434.807

Seriously...haha...I thought I only typed a couple of paragraphs! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428415387.023

Yes, nomless, it was a HUGE job...lol! They worked all week and I had to get it done before we left or it would drive me nuts. Of course they are super appreciative and have thanked me a hundred times...in more ways than one. I laughed about your deviled eggs...mainly because I have a hankerin' for them now and even thought about them in bed last night! I like the Dr. Scholl's inserts. I've had the expensive ones from the ortho and have tried various others but always come back to those. We stayed up and watched the Badgers play...so close! They played their hearts out and I'll leave it... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428334412.74

canine....our first dog was named Sadie. She was the smartest, most well-behaved dog you could ever own. She was my son's dog, slept in his room until we had to say good-bye to her. The Lady Sadie...what a lady she was! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1428334335.05

Hey everyone! We're back! It was a crazy, busy week, I worked my fingers to the bone from morning until night and I'm not exaggerating. House was so dirty, so had a lot of scrubbing to do on top of unpacking, organizing, decorating, etc. It was 15* the day we moved in and we didn't have heat! Had rain and snow on the way up and snow on the way home(which is better than the rain imo, so I'm not complaining). Got here and it was 68* and sunny...yay!! Yesterday after service and grocery shopping, dh and I walked/ran to beach, did the 5-mile route. Then we worked outside...he washed both ... Continue Reading

Re: Welcome to the March Exercise Check In

In Health & Fitness 1427628638.867

Hi everyone! So sorry FUTURE, I know so many people that have passed away lately...so young too. It's hard to understand. Today is moving day....a whopping 15* so that will be a lot of fun. At least it isn't snowing, it has snowed on and off since we got here. And we don't have heat in the new house so tonight will be interesting...ay. Bought new flooring and carpeting yesterday but it can't be delivered/installed for two weeks. So we have to move everything in, then it will all have to be moved again...ugh. Got in some work-outs yesterday but I'm not today, just moving and cleaning...... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1323
1 2 3 4 ...1323Next