Creede Silver Sale
158 Members and 16092 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

In Health & Fitness 1411825733.093

I'm getting text alerts from my gf to check the forum...haha!! Yes, we're fine. Very busy, lots of things going on, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...and cutting out some of the time-consuming things in my life, like internet, that is taking up my time(trying to heed my bible study book). Have a big reunion at a park to go to for dh's work, we are biking to it so we can get our work-out in and bring Lucy. Making a picnic lunch and packing treats for her. This will be her longest ride to date so we told her to rest up. Especially after chasing the fox yesterday...lol! Tha... Continue Reading

Re: Outlet shopping...how much do you do?

In Fashion Talk 1411734348.99

Very little...might be years at a time before I pick anything up at an outlet mall. I did get some Skechers(cloud slip-ons like the Q sells, same exact ones for much cheaper) that I am pleased with. Have to know what you're buying...a lot of it is just knock-off stuff. Continue Reading

Re: DG2 jeggings TSV

In Fashion Talk 1411734172.287

On 9/25/2014 skittles said: I haven't had luck with her brand in the past..but I too got pulled in due to the fabric and believe it or not, the waistband. I have a pair similar in a denim crop from Chicos that have been surprisingly comfortable. I ordered these because of the fabric and the tall inseam. My question is about the crotch/upper thigh area. It's just in the front..at the break of the thigh and the hip. I'm not sure what to call that area..but, it's on the baggie side..everything else is ok with maybe a little give. I Already went 'down' to a medium (I wear a 10/12 in regular sized... Continue Reading

Re: TSV Wrap

In Fashion Talk 1411733989.81

On 9/25/2014 imaclotheshog said: I have that Bobeau wrap from Nordstrom! I bought it last year in 3 colors. I have black, that bluish-charcoal color in the picture and a tan. This is the best wrap. It does run small though, I bought the XLarge and it "just" fits me. It is snug through the shoulders FYI and I have broad shoulders. I love mine. Me too! They are so soft and comfortable. And I agree with you, they are snug through the shoulders and run small. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1411657495.75

On 9/25/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 9/25/2014 PpprMintPatty said: I am not a fan of DG's jeans but I did get the TS jeggings. They are very comfortable but they run big...and I mean big. I'm guessing there will be a lot of returns. I tried shrinking mine in hot water and high heat on the dryer...shrunk some but I'll still have to wear a top long enough to cover the hips and tops of my thighs because they look a little goofy with the extra material. Not that I would EVER tuck a shirt into these, but I mean long enough to go down to my thighs. I'm guessing whether they run big or not depe... Continue Reading

Re: An interesting concept in sweaters...

In Fashion Talk 1411643307.88

I might have to get this...love it. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1411641402.283

I am not a fan of DG's jeans but I did get the TS jeggings. They are very comfortable but they run big...and I mean big. I'm guessing there will be a lot of returns. I tried shrinking mine in hot water and high heat on the dryer...shrunk some but I'll still have to wear a top long enough to cover the hips and tops of my thighs because they look a little goofy with the extra material. Not that I would EVER tuck a shirt into these, but I mean long enough to go down to my thighs. Continue Reading

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

In Health & Fitness 1411640618.533

Morning everyone! nomless, she rides in a carrier that goes over my shoulders, it didn't work as well on my Cannondale because I have to lean over on that bike so she felt like she was going to dump out. I felt like I had to hold her with one hand, with the cruiser I can just sit straight up and so can she and she loves it! No, doesn't make a peep until we see another dog...and then she gives out one "YAP"...just letting them know she's there and she's important...lol. I'm glad Shadow approved of the cover! Aren't cats funny, everything that you lay down is for them of course. Never hear... Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn on tonight!

In Fashion Talk 1411579576.807

On 9/24/2014 sunshine45 said: she is GREAT about answering questions via facebook. she will usually tell you honestly if she thinks something runs small, average , or oversized......or about any other detailed questions you might have. she does some nice sneak peeks via her drawings also. I don't know about that, but I believe it. She seems very honest, and unlike some other vendors, she REALLY knows her stuff. I watched a couple of the videos and I love the way she explains things. She also seems to have a very good sense of humor imo, and comes across as being very concerned about her c... Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn on tonight!

In Fashion Talk 1411578950.14

It's like any other line...you have to pick and choose what you like. Shop carefully, I check the fabric and usually know what will work for me and what won't. I have a few pieces of hers that I love. One sweater is gorgeous and is a staple in my winter wardrobe. I've also sent a couple of things back, thought they were cheap and poorly made, looked totally different in person. Same with LOGO, I have some pieces that I love, and some I couldn't ship back fast enough. And, yes, I did order a couple of things last night. Like to wait to see if they go on clearance, but some of her stuff s... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1302
1 2 3 4 ...1302Next