Guaranteed Delivery
101 Members and 16776 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the December Exercise Check In

In Health & Fitness 1418817158.94

Happy Hump Day! Foggy as can be here. We're heading out...playing racquetball then boxing with the big bags. Only place I'm going today though, coming home and getting cracking! Oh...we have church tonight...forgot about that. But this afternoon I'm staying home and getting some things done...tons of phone calls, bills, cleaning, need to do some research on here, etc...stuff I hate doing...lol! I agree with bopper, that sounds like a good hostess gift nomless! Have a great day!!! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418741798.563

Hey everyone....quick drive-thru, have to shower and head to my ultra-sound, then have some errands to run and things to take care of. House was a mess, going to be a lot of work, time, and money...overwhelming to say the least. I hit the pavement hard this morning...got in 8 miles, and did legs and biceps. Tomorrow is racquetball and boxing so I hope my legs aren't too sore. Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm scarfing down eggs and turkey sausage as I type...I made a mess on the keyboard which drives dh up the wall...lol! Continue Reading

Re: Fitbit TSV

In Health & Fitness 1418729799.157

Vickie00, I'm waiting for the Surge too. DH has been researching all different brands and styles and considering the prices and their functions, I decided to hold-out for the Surge. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418660859.47

It's Monday again! No bopper, today wasn't a "running" day...I'm trying to listen and not go every day. I did a HIIT circuit alternating weights with 25 JJ's...25 shoulder-presses, 25 burpees...25 flies, 50 jump-ropes...25 tricep dips, etc. Then ran 1-mile with Lucy and walked 4-miles while talking to my gf on the phone. nomless....at this point, we're just praying the house isn't trashed. We do the walk-through at 1. Going to be a lot of yard-work, painting, carpet, tearing down some wall-paper in the master bath, cleaning, etc. DH is very busy at work and has been traveling a lot, just... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason and her husband Gino

In Fashion Talk 1418585272.503

Praying for healing, strength, peace, and comfort. Such a tough journey for them. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418583785.633

I forgot to mention OkeyDokey....I hope you're not under the weather since you haven't been around in a couple of days! I'm so tired all of a sudden, I was starving after church too...couldn't fill myself up...ugh. Had a decent run this morning by myself, then I took Lucy out for a quick run...DH said she carried on the entire time I was gone because she knew I was going without her. Anyway, I ruined the purpose of that with everything I ate for lunch! I sure have a healthy appetite, no denying that! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418557611.953

nomless, it's not the house we're living in...it's our house that we lived in before and have rented out for the past 9 years. We know we want to retire by the kids so we might as well try and sell it now since the renters are moving out. Even though the spring would have been so much better! But, yes, it's going to be a big job. My fleece pj's don't shed at all! I wore them out looking at Christmas lights last night...lol! Today is a busy day, I'm waiting until 7 to go for my run because dh is still sleeping and he needs it. I'll wake him up getting dressed and ready to go...I should ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418505175.6

Hi everyone! nomless...they stop doing that after 3 to 5 washings. My cream colored ones did it but I don't think my leopard print ones did. We did our 7-mile route this morning then got cracking...cleaned out the garage, I went through boxes we didn't get to when ds got sick right after we moved in and put all that stuff away while dh hung lights. I did a little more decorating inside and out then cleaned, vacuumed, laundry, cut down the boxes, organized garage, etc. Now we're showered and watching the Army-Navy game and are so happy to be staying home. Tomorrow is SS, church, and a Chr... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418414057.24

OkeyDokey...hope you're feeling better. You might need to recover a day so your body can fight off whatever it is. bopper...was sunny here too but now the clouds are rolling in. Have fun tonight! Had a blast at the party last night. They're such a fun community...they can get pretty crazy. The dance-off was hilarious and some of the sweaters gave us a good laugh. Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation was there...dickie, moose cup, and white pleather shoes! Dh and I did the 5-mile route this morning. He went into work to send everyone home and he ended up staying there because of an emergency. ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1418322664.887

I am nomless! I painted them before I hit the pavement this morning(not sure how many miles I did...went a different route and just enjoyed the sun, water, birds, squirrels, my nails, etc...lol), they were even prettier in the sun, I kept looking at them! It dries faster and looks like it will wear better than regular polish too which is a plus. The sparkles are so tiny(more frosty) so I like that better than the bigger, chunky sparkles. Sorry about your leg cramp...they hurt like crazy! I was up a lot last night too...dh flew back in and Lucy was restless all night. Think she was making ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1310
1 2 3 4 ...1310Next