Christmas in July(R) Sale
54 Members and 10742 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the July Exercise Check In

In Health & Fitness 1406214604.25

Morning! We had quite the storm just roll through. I got stopped on my run and told a bad storm that had already produced a tornado with injuries was on its way and to head for home. It was a doozie! Long day yesterday...and hot! My car temp read 97* at one point. Hot ride with my gf too, bleck. I drank a bottle of Gatorade and it tasted like a million bucks! Today I ran 2 miles to the gym, did a tough upper body(pull-ups, push-ups, bench, some CF moves, etc) then ran 5...felt like I could have gone further, was in a nice rhythm but with the storm coming, I wasn't pushing it. My foot i... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406135468.927

Hi all! Few miles this morning at beach, Nordstrom's with my gf, then a long bike ride with her. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406053004.39

And, yes bopper, he is doing really well. At surgeon's appt right now for his follow-up but PT told surgeon how well he's doing. DH said he feels better already than before the surgery. I liked this article...I know, another article. I can't help myself...lol. http://www.coachcalorie.com/how-to-build-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/ Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406051457.99

Man, I just sat down and now I feel whipped! Took Lucy to the groomers, she looks wonderful, best haircut she's ever had! I ran a few errands and found a great used book store...so many books it was overwhelming! I ran to the gym this morning but ran straight there(1.1 miles), not my usual route...just can't with this stupid foot...but I ran fast...too fast the first 1/2 mile so had to slow down and catch my breath. I did legs and bi's then some cardio. I can tell I'm getting stronger already and can feel a difference in my clothes...have to keep this up. Just hate that I'll have to swit... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1405952137.033

Happy Monday!! We had a long day yesterday, had lunch after church with 4 other couples....had a blast! Lots of laughs. I dropped dh off at hotel, then I went grocery shopping. Bad night's sleep but great morning work-out. I ran to the gym(and back), lifted upper but more like a CrossFit work-out(did clean and jerks, snatches, dips) mixed in with bench, tri's, delts, etc...like to mix compound moves in there. Gets my heart-rate up and makes me sweat! I mixed up my reps too....would go super slow, hold it in the positive position until I was shaking, then pump out a couple of real fast ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1405853319.167

Morning all! Windows all steamed over...another day in the sauna. Walked Lucy 2 miles this morning...trying to decide if I should run, this stupid tendonitis is really giving me fits. Yesterday dh and I went to the gym, I did some legs and abs then did the ARC and bike, dh kicked my butt, I wasn't my usual though. Then we walked Lucy when we got home and her and I did some sprints. Oh, and I did laundry in the hotel here so I was up and down these stairs at least 30 times. Going to church this morning, have old friends in town so that will be nice seeing them. Hi tony, we had rain yest... Continue Reading

Re: The gold clad ice cube bracelet!

In Judith Ripka 1405815289.143

On 7/17/2014 Jersey Born said: Well, PMP, what do you think of it? Hope you enjoy it very much. It is such a fun bracelet to wear right now, in the hot summer months. I love it! I'm more of a silver girl, but I have a few of her clad pieces and this is an excellent addition! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1405766984.903

nomless, does Coco have a UTI? I hope she's feeling better! I thought Collage was out of business?! We went out for dinner last night, I had Cedar Plank Salmon and dh had a Mahi-mahi and sirloin combo...it was delicious! Then we went to PetSmart and bought Lucy new toys. Oh, we went to to Ulta for my hair products...if anyone doesn't know, July is Ulta's hair-care sale. My big Redken jugs are 1/2 price and Paul Mitchell is buy one get one free! That's a pretty big sale. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1405691521.7

Hi guys!!! Thanks for b-day wishes, it was a strange one...lol. When you start it off not feeling great and have a bumble-bee fly in your arm-pit, you kind of know it probably isn't looking good for the rest of the day...lol! Had a relaxing time at the beach though. My family and friends spoiled me terribly...I cried more than once. I'm not a "gift" person, that isn't my love language, but people taking the time to put into words what I mean to them just tears me up. However, I did get a nice gc from the kids to the Q that I'm actually going to use...they told me I can't buy them anythin... Continue Reading

Re: White Cord - PICS!!!

In Judith Ripka 1405639960.197

I love mine too! Wore it yesterday to my birthday luncheon. I'm in a hotel room though so don't have that many enhancers to try with it...can't wait to see what all plays well with it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1291
1 2 3 4 ...1291Next