TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 8297 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Another School Shooting

In Viewpoints 1414180087.76

On 10/24/2014 tansy said: On 10/24/2014 PpprMintPatty said: Just reported that he was a Freshman in high school and on the football team. Had recently gone through a break-up with his gf. He even shot a friend from his own tribe...allegedly. Sounds like this was very out of character for him. Sad, all the way around...hate to think of those families that will get that horrible news that will change their lives forever. I hadn't heard the tribe reference. That would make sense given the area where the school is located. Yes, large population there. They said the name of the tribe, but I didn... Continue Reading

Re: Another School Shooting

In Viewpoints 1414179656.353

Just reported that he was a Freshman in high school and on the football team. Had recently gone through a break-up with his gf. He even shot a friend from his own tribe...allegedly. Sounds like this was very out of character for him. Sad, all the way around...hate to think of those families that will get that horrible news that will change their lives forever. Continue Reading

Re: Love it. Hate it.

In Viewpoints 1414172650.75

Love the elderly lady posting her vacation photos to her "wall"...and the friend saying "That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works". Hate the furniture commercial where the lady keeps saying CHAAISSE, CHAAAISSSE, over and over with her husband. Time to turn the channel. Continue Reading

Re: Ebola patients and HIPAA

In Viewpoints 1414164098.09

That's my husband's first choice! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414163842.113

On 10/24/2014 reese2 said: On 10/24/2014 PpprMintPatty said: It's not an issue for me so don't really care. Was just listing that there are some disadvantages to it, most people don't know, or haven't read, all the rules that fall under Hippa. Got it, thanks, Patty! Not sure if I ever told you or not but your name always makes me smile! It makes me hungry...lol! I was eating one when they asked me for my nic as I was signing up my account. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414162837.363

It's not an issue for me so don't really care. Was just listing that there are some disadvantages to it, most people don't know, or haven't read, all the rules that fall under Hippa. Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414162749.437

I think they make up some of these letters. Sounds far-fetched to me, but then again, I'm well aware that there are people that feel superior to others. If you can afford to live in that neighborhood, you can afford the candy once a year. We live on a base(safe) so will have quite a few...the more the merrier. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414161828.15

There is good and bad about Hippa. Most in the medical field will be the first to agree. Disadvantage #1 - No Standing to Sue Even though your privacy rights may be violated, you don’t have standing to sue companies because of their HIPAA violations. The United States Department of Health and Human Services is charged with enforcing the provisions under HIPAA and you would have to file a complaint with them. Disadvantage #2 - Shortcomings in Enforcement Private individuals have complained about HIPAA violations since it was enacted. There’s a public perception that the United St... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1414066907.763

On 10/23/2014 croemer said: On 10/22/2014 terrier3 said: On 10/22/2014 PalmSpringsTransplant said: Just when you think it can't get any stranger, A Teresa Christmas Special! http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/teresa-giudice-bravo-christmas-special-rhonj/ <br /> Maybe like the Osmonds or Andy Williams? This is disgusting, IMO. Andy has sunk to a new low. SHE WANTS TO GIVE THEM AN OVER THE TOP CHRISTMAS??? (yes, I know I'm yelling!) The creditors (including the IRS) need to get their liens filed ASAP!!! I'm with you. If Andy does this I may never watch his show again!! I agree.... Continue Reading

Re: For those interested in honouring the fallen Cdn soldier

In Viewpoints 1414066836.417

On 10/23/2014 Canada61 said: The messages posted on his page from people who knew him paint him as a person who cared about people and animals. No surprise he was serving his country yesterday. I am touched by those who will wear red Friday. I truly hope the entire country is a sea of red on Friday. Thanks friends. I will be wearing red on Friday but more for the man that he obviously was. There is something about putting a face to the name, then reading what a gentle and caring soul this guy had, brings it to a whole other level for me. He is very deserving of our support. I hope that cam... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1304
1 2 3 4 ...1304Next