Just-Reduced Clearance
10 Members and 13720 Guests Online

PpprMintPatty's Activity

Re: Welcome to the July Exercise Check In

In Health & Fitness 1406508928.757

Woo-hoo!! He's THE man!!!! I was jumping and screaming...haha!!!! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406466420.587

On 7/27/2014 nomless said: Patty, in one of the rounds, when the last guy was struggling with the last weight, several failed attempts, it was cool how one of the finishers encouraged the crowd to get into it and cheer support. And then he did it! Love that about both Crossfit and Ninja. The respect they have for one another. It 's really all about personal best. If you gave it your all and worked to the max, you get as much support and respect as the winner. I think there's an age 60+ group, too. Wish they'd shoow some of that. Have to get chores done so I can watch this afternoon. Yes, the ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406458439.813

It's anyone's guess at this point nomless...got some younger newbies that are wik-ked(wouldn't let me spell it the right way) strong too. Did you see the weights for the heaviest female and male dead-lifts? Incredible. Hi FUTURE. Where are ya bopper?? Went to a friend's bbq last night and furniture shopping yesterday...got that out of the way. Think I'm going with the Samsung washer/dryer set but can't completely decide. Anyway, my bi's and core are sore today...obliques woke me up when I rolled over. I used the medicine ball for Russian Twists and the kettlebells for side bends and did swing... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406387915.93

For you nomless...if you haven't seen it already. http://www.si.com/edge/2014/07/25/rich-froning-king-of-crossfit Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406386917.043

Happy Saturday!! Went out to dinner last night on the beach at Catch 31, it was delicious! Ate too much but don't care...was totally worth it and it was all healthy anyway. Great fuel for building muscles. nomless, he's amazing!! Love watching him...could cut into my sleep though...lol. Speaking of sleep, new studies are showing that people that sleep 7 hours are healthier than people that sleep 8+. I've always believed 8+ was too much for people, on the very few occasions that I've slept 8 hours, I feel terrible the entire day...very sluggish and out of it. They said people over-all h... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406296634.23

Ran to gym, did legs(220 on leg raise which is my highest since starting over again, wonder where I'd be if I kept it up.... Oh well, ds is doing better so if that continues, I can stay more focused), some box-jumps, ran and walked home. Going to the beach for a while and will do some stairs there. Can't stay too long, going furniture shopping with my gf...not even sure what I really want but will start getting some ideas anyway. Also need a new washer and dryer which I hate buying...ugh. Two more weeks and we can get out of this hotel room....aaaacccck! Turning into a beautiful day, humi... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406290185.77

I know nomless!!! He(and his wife...lol) just had a new baby too! Just got back in with Lucy...95% humidity this morning. I'm over it already! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406214604.25

Morning! We had quite the storm just roll through. I got stopped on my run and told a bad storm that had already produced a tornado with injuries was on its way and to head for home. It was a doozie! Long day yesterday...and hot! My car temp read 97* at one point. Hot ride with my gf too, bleck. I drank a bottle of Gatorade and it tasted like a million bucks! Today I ran 2 miles to the gym, did a tough upper body(pull-ups, push-ups, bench, some CF moves, etc) then ran 5...felt like I could have gone further, was in a nice rhythm but with the storm coming, I wasn't pushing it. My foot i... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406135468.927

Hi all! Few miles this morning at beach, Nordstrom's with my gf, then a long bike ride with her. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1406053004.39

And, yes bopper, he is doing really well. At surgeon's appt right now for his follow-up but PT told surgeon how well he's doing. DH said he feels better already than before the surgery. I liked this article...I know, another article. I can't help myself...lol. http://www.coachcalorie.com/how-to-build-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/ Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1292
1 2 3 4 ...1292Next