Just-Reduced Clearance
79 Members and 8753 Guests Online

Moonlady's Activity

Re: The Meredith Viera Show

In Viewpoints 1410793334.88

I like Meredith Vieira, too, but this show is nuts--especially with those dumb games she subjects her guests to. In its current format, I don't see it lasting. Continue Reading

Re: School Dress Code?

In Viewpoints 1410793265.73

On 9/15/2014 focksie said: ...Students say they are not allowed to wear leggings, skinny jeans, head bands and hoodies.... ...or midriff-baring tops, or skirts/shorts skimpy enough to show [skin they shouldn't be showing]..... I'm with the school. And regarding the snot in the picture, I'd ask her mother, "You let her out of the house wearing what?!" Continue Reading

It's That Time Of Year Again. Any New Apple Varieties In Your Region?

Last Reply by just bee 1410804853.5 | Started by Moonlady in Viewpoints

...and what's your favorite? My favorite eating apple is Empire. It has the perfect balance between sweet and tart. Gala comes in second. I also like the Honeycrisp, but I noticed that their season is very short. They've been pushing the Acey-Mac the past couple of years, but I'm not that fond of Macintosh. How about you? Continue Reading

Re: Macy's Recalls Martha Stewart Collection Enamel Cast Iron Casseroles Due to Laceration and Burn Hazard

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410792676.74

On 9/15/2014 DiamondGirly said: That article/recall was from over 3 years ago - Hopefully there haven't been any injuries or incidents since it posted I think that's about when a couple of people got caught in her outdoor chaise lounges that were sold at K-Mart. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

In TV Talk 1410792451.153

On 9/13/2014 daisy4 said: On 9/13/2014 Moonlady said: I had a good laugh reading the comment about "violence against women" and GH's writers being more sensitive. Clearly, someone's in the dark about prime-time crime shows, promos for which are enough to send me running out of the room. On another note...I'm thinking maybe Kiki is Nina's daughter. From what I hear, she and Ava were pregnant at the same time, and it wouldn't be the first baby-switch. Wouldn't THAT put a kink in Nina's "to-do" list! Lol! Interesting that you think violence against women on TV is laughable. The more we watch it... Continue Reading

Re: My Choice to Host "Fashion Police" Is....

In Fashion Talk 1410792138.95

No doubt Griffin's angling for the gig, but I can't stand her. Joan was funny; Griffin's a pig. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ September Thread

In TV Talk 1410638868.747

I had a good laugh reading the comment about "violence against women" and GH's writers being more sensitive. Clearly, someone's in the dark about prime-time crime shows, promos for which are enough to send me running out of the room. On another note...I'm thinking maybe Kiki is Nina's daughter. From what I hear, she and Ava were pregnant at the same time, and it wouldn't be the first baby-switch. Wouldn't THAT put a kink in Nina's "to-do" list! Lol! Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Phil yesterday (Wed.)

In Viewpoints 1410537820.863

On 9/12/2014 SydneyH said: On 9/12/2014 Moonlady said: <br /> Sydney, I didn't get that at all. They were the innocents that went through h-e-l-l that night. May be shell-shocked? The police were acting very strangely at that scene. Yes, I thought so, too. Poor kids. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1204
1 2 3 4 ...1204Next