TSV(R) Preview
129 Members and 11453 Guests Online

Moonlady's Activity

Re: Do You Think Micro Chipping Your Pet Hurts Them or Feels Annoying Later....

In Viewpoints 1408988377.35

Had our cat not come with a chip (all cats are chipped prior to being released), I wouldn't have had him chipped. I've heard stories of those things getting dislodged and "traveling," as well as inflammation at the insertion spot. Continue Reading

Re: Police Dog dies in patrol car

In Viewpoints 1408985360.78

And, of course, nobody saw a dang thing while the poor dog was suffocating! Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 18th - August 24th

In TV Talk 1408728066.05

1. Is there anyone dumber than Brady on this soap? 2. What in the world is up with that ridiculous background music that inevitably pops up when Eve appears in a scene? Sounds like it's straight off the Playboy channel. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

In TV Talk 1408727557.14

I don't know who's the bigger sleazeball--Sonny or Carly. And they're going to have to do more than play cheesy background music to turn their assignations into anything resembling an romantic encounter. Yuck. Continue Reading

Re: OT/anyone ever use the Saint Anthony prayer to find things?

In Beauty Banter 1408633060.597

Yes! However, when I was a little girl, I forgot just who was the patron saint of lost things, but knew it was either St. Rock, St. Benedict, or St. Anthony, so I prayed to all three: "St. Rock, St. Benedict, and St. Anthony, please help me find....." To this day, I still pray to all three. I guess I never wanted to leave anyone out who'd helped me before! LOL! Continue Reading

Re: $100 is worth what in your state?

In Viewpoints 1408556522.65

Not surprisingly, $86.66. Thank gawd for Dollar Tree. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

In TV Talk 1408556290.533

On 8/10/2014 daisy4 said: On 8/9/2014 BeckiWV said: On 8/9/2014 luvpoos said: On 8/9/2014 corita said: On 8/8/2014 pepes mom said: Felicia is an Aztec Princess. She came on the scene in the 80's, dressed as a boy, to retrieve an Aztec ring. She has been married to Frisco Jones and Mac Scorpio. She gave away the necklace to the reporter (who was knocked over the head on today's episode) as he was going to "report" about Lucy and Scott. She is quite the generous friend. Thanks pepes mom - Can't recall anyone having to do with Aztecs, but the 80's is the time when I did not watch the show much!... Continue Reading

Re: TV gone too far?!

In TV Talk 1408259406.833

On 7/27/2014 KYToby said: The simple solution is to control your television. TV is not a babysitter (although many people want to use it as such), and ultimately it is up to parents to control what their children watch. All newer televisions (along with cable and satellite systems) have ways to restrict channels. Use the tools available. I have found, in many cases, the people decrying the state of television programming tend to be those who wish to avoid speaking to their children. I grew up differently. My parents never tried to prohibit us from seeing anything on television, and were open ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1198
1 2 3 4 ...1198Next