Labor Day Weekend Clearance
162 Members and 11564 Guests Online

Moonlady's Activity

Re: The Strange, Angry Woman at the Store Today

In Viewpoints 1409487807.693

On 8/30/2014 Colonel Meow said: On 8/30/2014 occasional rain said: On 8/30/2014 Colonel Meow said: Speaking as a mental health professional, I really wish that folks would stop throwing that "crazy" word out, or speculating that this woman was "mentally ill". I realize that everyone here is probably saying these things in jest, but I don't think that most consider how harmful these stereotypes can be. And btw - sometimes people (possibly this woman, even) are just mean, hateful witches. No need to slap a further diagnosis on them. I sincerely hope your aren't involved in mental health with ... Continue Reading

Re: The Strange, Angry Woman at the Store Today

In Viewpoints 1409448922.827

I can't imagine carrying on like that in public. She sounds like a battleax. I feel sorry for her husband. Regarding the dressing room, I also can't imagine the staff not allowing the customer who had to summon him to use the room first. And if I had been in line and knew she left to get someone, I'd have let her go first. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers now in a coma

In Viewpoints 1409443360.46

Like many others, I know THE DIFFERENCE between a medically-induced coma and life support, the latter being what Melissa Rivers is considering ending according to reports. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409441420.25

That's what I surmised from the most recent reports. Definitely a change from the m/i coma. How sad. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409436182.46

I know she's on a respirator due to the medically-induced coma, but it's sounding more like the kind of life support I don't want to think about. This may, indeed, therefore, be the "big decision" reports are saying Melissa may have to make. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409430863.167

I have to wonder. Is JR in a medically-induced coma, or is she on life support? Continue Reading

Re: Tony Stewart to Race on Sunday 8/31

In Viewpoints 1409430724.24

We were happy to hear it. We 're barely 20 miles away from Canandaigua and, though it may be "big news" here, it's certainly not because people here are ascribing any guilt to him. Most of the people have wished him well and also feel for the Ward family. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Upgraded to stable.......

In Joan Rivers 1409332832.55

On 8/29/2014 muttmom said: She could not have been undergoing a cosmetic procedure as she had a show scheduled for tonight in NJ. In addition, JR has never been coy about her many cosmetic surgeries. I doubt she'd start now. Continue Reading

Re: WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.....

In Viewpoints 1409330470.187

Losing my memory (-ies) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1200
1 2 3 4 ...1200Next