Guaranteed Delivery
37 Members and 18285 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: What we let our pets get away with

In For the Home Talk 1419055955.723

denise- Calicoes are the best They are all about their people Beautiful kitty Caitin Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1419054883.94

On 12/19/2014 feline groovy said: On 12/19/2014 betteb said: On 12/19/2014 denisemb said: So many heart-warming stories - I'll have to keep myself from going to Petsmart tomorrow to be adopted by another pet! I'd love to see pictures of some of your pets. Ok denise, here is a picture of my Miss Kitty Please give your sweet-faced calico girl a cuddle from "Auntie Feline". ;) I will do that Auntie Feline Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1419052833.387

On 12/19/2014 denisemb said: So many heart-warming stories - I'll have to keep myself from going to Petsmart tomorrow to be adopted by another pet! I'd love to see pictures of some of your pets. Ok denise, here is a picture of my Miss Kitty Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1419046534.743

On 12/19/2014 Mary Bailey said: On 12/19/2014 betteb said: On 12/19/2014 Mary Bailey said: Our basset hound used to steal socks. She stole the socks off of DH sleeping in laz-boy and our sons socks. She never chewed them, just stole them. I said at least bring them to the laundry room! She's 12 now. No more sock stealing. The boys are men and have moved out. Now she lays at the back gate, waiting for them to come home. I used to have a Siamese cat named Hank (I called him Hankie). He loved to get in to the laundry basket and drag out my slips and nylons (anything silky) and lay on them. H... Continue Reading

Re: How far ahead do you thaw your turkey?

In Viewpoints 1419044046.64

I would put it in the refrigerator now for Tuesday cooking. O/T Shorty, thanks for your comments on the My Granddaughter thread Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1419042962.88

On 12/19/2014 Mary Bailey said: Our basset hound used to steal socks. She stole the socks off of DH sleeping in laz-boy and our sons socks. She never chewed them, just stole them. I said at least bring them to the laundry room! She's 12 now. No more sock stealing. The boys are men and have moved out. Now she lays at the back gate, waiting for them to come home. I used to have a Siamese cat named Hank (I called him Hankie). He loved to get in to the laundry basket and drag out my slips and nylons (anything silky) and lay on them. He usually dragged them all the way from the laundry room to... Continue Reading

Re: Planter's Mixed Nuts

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419042087.53

On 12/19/2014 OPKSGAL said: On 12/19/2014 piperbay said: I think the Planter's Mixed Nuts have gone done in quality and you're right, it's chocked full of peanuts. Have been buying Aldi's Deluxe Mixed Nuts and have been happy with them. And not one peanut in the bunch. I go to Aldi's all the time - never thought about trying the nuts. Thanks for the "heads up". Won't buy Planter's again - quality is waaaay down in my opinion. Wish I could take them back to Sam's. Planter's has a Deluxe Mix with no peanuts as well, but the Aldi's I'm sure is cheaper. Continue Reading

Re: Sephora's 26 Days Of Meh

In Beauty Banter 1419039367.313

On 12/19/2014 Southern Fried Chick said: I really like the word "meh", and Sephora is meh, and has been for about a year, and I order online. The samples are a joke! Continue Reading

Re: Borghese On ShopHq Today

In Beauty Banter 1419019523.613

On 12/19/2014 CouponQueen said: Are they the family that owned Perlier? I think the story is that Amanda is daughter-in-law of Marcella Borghese. There is no connection between the two companies. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1506
1 2 3 4 ...1506Next