Give Gorgeous
17 Members and 12541 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: Just cleaned out my 2 pantries

In For the Home Talk 1414725694.717

You have 2 pantries? I'm jealous. Just kiddin', good job! I wish I had the motivation and the energy to clear out my kitchen. Continue Reading

Re: Do you believe that extraterrestrials have been visiting the Earth?

In Viewpoints 1414723436.24

On 10/30/2014 Georgie the 5th said: On 10/30/2014 betteb said: No, but I always keep a glass of water near by, just in case You must be another Signs fan. Ha! Tell Merrill to swing high Continue Reading

Re: Do you believe that extraterrestrials have been visiting the Earth?

In Viewpoints 1414717721.987

No, but I always keep a glass of water near by, just in case Continue Reading

Re: Plane Crash Here

In Viewpoints 1414717062.697

On 10/30/2014 ShowMe said: I saw this today.......that is terrible. My deceased x-husband was a pilot and flew a Bonanza...... He was very good, and during take off and landing no one talked in the plane...... He did have his air transport license...... I loved flying with him, and felt very safe every time we flew someplace........ They said the pilot was a contract pilot and retired air traffic controller. Our Chief Meteorologist proposed a couple of scenarios involving wind shear and low altitude on the 6pm news cast. It will probably be weeks before we know for sure. Part of the building... Continue Reading

Re: Kaci was followed by state police while going on a bike ride.

In Viewpoints 1414716698.247

On 10/30/2014 minkbunny said: She is not sick, she will probably not become sick, but gee whiz woman, just lie low for a couple of weeks. Rest up from your African service, read some books, watch some tv., take some bubblebaths, drink a glass or bottle of wine, etc. No sense in adding additional work or expense to the local/state authorities to monitor your every move. I agree. In the recent (and now, I'm sure, infamous) words of Chris Christie "Sit down and shut up" I've really tried to be patient and understanding about this woman's predicament. I know it's a pain in the rear, but jeez, I ... Continue Reading

Re: Plane Crash Here

In Viewpoints 1414715435.647

On 10/30/2014 Irshgrl31201 said: I saw that on the news. Looks like he had engine trouble. So sad. Yes, no official word yet, but that's what I would think. Had trouble, turned around and didn't make it back. Continue Reading

Re: LG Tracfone TSV

In TSV Talk 1414715292.743

On 10/30/2014 denisexoxo said: how much do the minutes actually cost?? right now im paying 30.00 for 300 min i'm getting ready to order phone, it seems well worth it gonna get the added 3 yrs too my luck the screen will crack A 120 minute/90 days of service air time card is $29.99. With this phone those minutes would be tripled so 360 minutes for $29.99. You can also buy data only cards. Continue Reading

Re: LG Tracfone TSV

In TSV Talk 1414714996.723

I ordered the phone 2 days ago from the pre-order email. It's a great deal for most, but for a teen, you need an unlimited plan, unless you plan to make her buy her own minutes. Continue Reading

Plane Crash Here

Last Reply by betteb 1414717062.44 | Started by betteb in Viewpoints

This morning a twin engine Beechcraft, with only the pilot on board, crashed in to the Flight Safety Building at Wichita Mid-Continent Air Port.(ICT) 4 dead. The pilot and 3 in training in the flight simulator inside the building. 5 injured. The pilot reported to be highly experienced. The initial reports say that the pilot took off, and then turned to return and crashed into the building. You can read the story on kake.com Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1461
1 2 3 4 ...1461Next