Just-Reduced Clearance
38 Members and 15550 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: New Coldwater Creek

In Fashion Talk 1413762956.913

They have a Facebook page up and running. https://www.facebook.com/ColdwaterCreek Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions please about a "new" Q purchase

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413762583.243

I got a dirty top once and CS told me to throw it in the trash and refunded me. They did not even want me to return it. Continue Reading

Re: New Coldwater Creek

In Fashion Talk 1413760028.16

On 10/19/2014 Vamp said: Interesting. Their jeans fit me really well, so I am glad to hear this. I'll be looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. Thanks for the tip, betteb! BTW, how many of you remember when CC was just a quirky catalog? I remember the catalog. I'm hoping when they comeback online they will bring back their old quality. Towards the end, before they closed the stores, I felt the quality really went down hill. Continue Reading

New Coldwater Creek

Last Reply by ID2 1413797388.503 | Started by betteb in Fashion Talk

I just got an email saying that Coldwater Creek Direct will launch in November. I know some of you were upset when the stores closed. Clipped from the email THE NEW COLDWATER CREEK We’re launching Coldwater Creek Direct in November and can’t wait to show you what’s new. We’ll be bringing back the favorite styles you loved and literally lived in, introducing inspiring new fashion that’s specially designed to work with your life, and making every day even more special with sophisticated, unexpected details. We’re offering our famously rich jewel tone pal... Continue Reading

Re: $9.00 for a 3oz. crab cake?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413746920.687

Most awful things I ever tasted in my life Continue Reading

Re: If you love Vanilla Bean Noel......

In Beauty Banter 1413729769.143

Well darnit! I just ordered from BBW yesterday. I looked at it and went with Pumpkin Cupcake instead because I know I love it. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Those Having Pergo or Other Top of the Line Laminate

In For the Home Talk 1413726954.857

I have Armstrong in Williamsburg Cherry and I really like it. I was afraid it would look too reddish, but it doesn't and it still looks as good today as it did 7 years go when it was installed. Continue Reading

Re: Thanksgiving stuffing/dressing ideas

In Recipe Swap 1413683444.18

I don't have a written recipe, but I'll try. 2 boxes of Jiffy Cornbread Mix, mixed to the package directions Add to this 1 medium onion chopped fairly small and the top 2/3 of a bunch of celery, also chopped small. Good quality rubbed sage to taste, 2-3 tbls. You may need a little extra milk, but not a lot, the batter should be fairly thick. Bake at 400. When it's done and cooled some, dump it into a large mixing bowl, then add low sodium, no msg Swanson chicken broth, (2-3 cans, enough to make it fairly moist/wet +any turkey pan drippings/giblets you like) and one sack of prepared cubed stuf... Continue Reading

Re: Resurrection Tonight!!!

In TV Talk 1413682646.877

I'm excited for the show tomorrow night. It's been awhile since I looked forward to a network TV show. Continue Reading

Re: Old threads.....

In Fashion Talk 1413682384.55

On 10/18/2014 walker said: LOL...Betteb....good one.....share the spray! I'm a giver. I like to share Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1454
1 2 3 4 ...1454Next