Christmas in July(R) Sale
145 Members and 13413 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: Undergarments ??

In Fashion Talk 1406779775.017

On 7/30/2014 Desertdi said: On 7/29/2014 Andreatoo said: speaking of kitties ladies have you ever noticed with your cats that you are expected to offer them whatever it is that you're eating? They generally don't want it but it seems to be a rule. it is in my house anyway :-) I've taken to calling it catiquette. they have me trained My Kitty just bit me.....and then took over the sofa. I'm gonna give her the property tax bill.... Continue Reading

Re: PICTURES OF JUST CATS!

In Viewpoints 1406778216.773

OMGosh Pernelli.....you are giving me a cute attack tonight. Babies Continue Reading

Re: Undergarments ??

In Fashion Talk 1406776955.98

On 7/30/2014 Desert Lily said: Naomi and Nicole brand has an edge that doesn't ride up on me and can be found at Macy's. Dillard's has a brand called TC that also has an edge that's not supposed to ride up. Thanks for posting. I will check them out. There was a lot more posts here and links to shapewear pieces on Amazon last night. Guess webbie didn't like it Continue Reading

Re: What is your current Favorite Fragrance & why?

In Beauty Banter 1406776734.867

On 7/30/2014 feline groovy said: Nothing 'exciting', LOL. I stick with the fresh & vibrant "Inis" in the spring/summer, and the warmer & more-sensuous "Inis Or" in the autumn/winter. They're both made by Fragrances of Ireland. Plus, they're both within my always very-tight budget range. 8) I like your new nick I justify my fragrance indulgences by nearly always getting a gift with purchase when I buy. If not, I just try to buy a rollerball or something smaller and less $$. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406776328.62

On 7/30/2014 Xenagirl said: Right now I'm living Lancome's La Vie est Belle in the regular and new levers formulations. I also love Ed Hardy Woman & his Hearts & Daggers. Hey Xena, there you are I like La Vie est Belle too. I haven't tried the new one. I also like Poeme and Tresor from Lancome. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406776011.78

I'm a fragrance junkie so it's really hard to choose just one Armani Code...or maybe Bulgari Omnia Crystalline. ETA, I forgot the why I like rich fragrances with no(or at least very very little) patchouli. I don't care for strong tropical or green notes either. Both of these fit that and I get lots of compliments. Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1406775261.66

My Argon hairspray shipped yesterday. I hope I like it. My hair has really been dry lately. Continue Reading

Re: Ulta vs Sephora - Why I like them both

In Beauty Banter 1406774935.357

On 7/30/2014 Xenagirl said: Hi Betteb , good to see you here ! I agree with you totally , I like both stores for the same reasons that you do. Ulta recently revised their point system, you don't earn them and then get a reward every 3 months anymore. You can now redeem them as you earn them, not sure if I like this as well. You have to earn 400 points to reach "Platinum Status ," but if you redeem all of them at once you lose this status and are no longer eligible for the special offers and promotions that go with it, you have to start from the beginning again. Time will tell. OMGosh, Hi Xena... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1398
1 2 3 4 ...1398Next