Boot Boutique
131 Members and 11778 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: THANK YOU WEBBIE! WE CAN POST PICTURES NOW! JOIN IN THE FUN!!

In Viewpoints 1411012066.577

On 9/16/2014 possummink said: This made me LOL Continue Reading

Re: Our Goldie...

In Viewpoints 1411009673.387

On 9/17/2014 Hoovermom said: We just got in after a long afternoon. Goldie is going to spend the night at the vet where he will be hooked up with an IV for hydration purposes which will help to flush his kidneys. They are changing his diet to (forgot the name) help with the start of kidney disease. The vet felt like it was early enough that this change in diet will help relieve the kidney processing for him. Am I making sense???? They also ran blood work, x-ray which showed his spleen was enlarged but the vet seems to think this is due to dehydration problems. Anyway, Goldie will come home to... Continue Reading

Re: Paging KatCat1...Laura Mercier Lipsticks!

In Beauty Banter 1411006131.237

On 9/17/2014 WenGirl42 said: On 9/17/2014 betteb said: Hey I got that set too, thanks Kat. My HG lippie is her Stickgloss in Peony, so it's so nice to get some more colors. Screamin' good deal! I remember you said this on one of the earlier threads, and I was delighted to find that I also love the Peony color! It's just the perfect pink, isn't it? I am really on a lippe binge About month ago, I ordered a foundation from Elizabeth Arden (great dupe for Smashbox Halo) and got a free gift of three full size lipsticks. Continue Reading

Re: Paging KatCat1...Laura Mercier Lipsticks!

In Beauty Banter 1411005162.773

Hey I got that set too, thanks Kat. My HG lippie is her Stickgloss in Peony, so it's so nice to get some more colors. Screamin' good deal! Continue Reading

Re: "I bet you were very pretty when you were young."

In Beauty Banter 1411004340.333

On 9/16/2014 Divine said: Thanks for your reply skuggles. That statement was made to me by a medical professional...of all people. It was a woman, and I'm sure she didn't mean anything other than a compliment, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. i just smiled at her and said nothing; but I felt a little offended. I just wondered if I was being silly to feel that way. You can only hope someone says that same thing to her in a few years. Continue Reading

Re: Disappointing Beauty Box

In Beauty Banter 1411003994.357

I tried a couple of the beauty subscriptions and cancelled. Seemed like the first box or two was good (to hook you?) and after that, really bad. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS - Elimination 9/16/14

In Viewpoints 1410999025.36

Anybody remember Alphonso doing this dance? Continue Reading

Re: DWTS - Elimination 9/16/14

In Viewpoints 1410998748.58

On 9/17/2014 focksie said: Nothing wrong with Lolo mentioning Betsy's mistake. The point she made was she (Lolo) deserved to go home before Betsy because a wardrobe malfunction resulted in Betsy's low scores whereas Lolo received low scores for her dancing. Is it true that Lolo is a 32 yr old virgin? Nothing wrong with that if that is her choice but it might account for her sour puss. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1434
1 2 3 4 ...1434Next