78 Members and 19691 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: Food for Aunt

In Recipe Swap 1432869823.453

Great idea to take her some food after everything settles down, Something like a casserole or some homemade soup. Maybe you could portion it into containers that she can freeze some of it. Something easy, that she can just pop in the microwave. Continue Reading

Re: Do you find anything wrong with this statue?

In Viewpoints 1432863956.23

On 5/28/2015 mstyrion 1 said: his shoes really don't match. However... I can see how the male figure appears to be asserting a position of power. The female figure's body language could be interpreted as very passive. Is this just another thread to mock feminism? Is that what it is? Went right over my head Continue Reading

Re: Do you find anything wrong with this statue?

In Viewpoints 1432862785.117

On 5/28/2015 Lakk said: Some people need to get a life. Is everybody in the world offended? JMO But I am so tired of hearing everyday about somebody being offended. I agree, people are way to easily offended these days. If I saw that, I would take the man's stance as trying to look "cool" and impress the woman. Typical male. He is made that way, just as the male in most species is brighter colored, to better attract a mate. Continue Reading

Re: Fork as a Weapon

In Viewpoints 1432834496.533

On 5/28/2015 SuiGeneris said: How about the woman who stabbed her boyfriend because he ate all the salsa? I heard about that. People are crazy Continue Reading

Re: Fork as a Weapon

In Viewpoints 1432833297.907

On 5/28/2015 birdmama said: I'm sorry, I know it really isn't funny Well, it is and it isn't. That must have been some good barbecue. Continue Reading

Fork as a Weapon

Last Reply by mtc 1432845747.117 | Started by betteb in Viewpoints

This is not horrible, but if you are extremely squeamish, you might want to skip it. MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) — Police say an Indiana woman stabbed another woman in the eye with a fork in a dispute over the last rib at a barbecue. The Star Press reports a 45-year-old woman was arrested Sunday night on a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness. An affidavit says the woman was attending a barbecue in Muncie when she raised the ire of the host's daughter by "taking the last rib from the kitchen." The affidavit says the woman told police that the daughter accused her of "taking all the f... Continue Reading

Re: Jambu shoes

In TSV Talk 1432827743.75

On 5/28/2015 hoosieroriginal said: No, they are very light. I got a pair of boots last winter - got the TTV today in Grey/Blue. This time I bought wides, although I believe my boots were perfect and they weren't wides, so I'm hoping they aren't too wide. Thanks Continue Reading

Re: Jambu shoes

In TSV Talk 1432827113.703

Are they heavy? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1714
1 2 3 4 ...1714Next