Designer Jewelry Gallery
157 Members and 18626 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: IT BBUE drugstore dupe??

In Beauty Banter 1422819145.253

I went on an internet search for this with no luck anywhere. I did find that drugstore.com had the most "Fergie" items in Wet n Wild, including an eye shadow primer I'm curious about. Continue Reading

Re: Please. the hair has to go.

In The Q We Love 1422814563.887

On 2/1/2015 Crisso said: What is it with people on this Forum and hair obsessions?????? And to complain to an employer because their employee's hair "annoys" them? There is medication for this, you know.... " :( sorry " Continue Reading

Re: The Insider

In TSV Talk 1422798191.37

If you were current on your subscription when they made the change, you still get the mag. No new subscriptions. Continue Reading

Re: A Nick Chavez TSV, please (preferably his Easy Styler).

In TSV Talk 1422797541.543

I would like to see a Nick TS as well Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1422796852.88

Good morning NC Those alcohol wipes are handy for lots of stuff and cheap. I suppose a bottle of alcohol and a cotton ball might cost a little less, but not near as handy. Besides the spray nozzles, I use them to clean the screen on my phone and tablet. Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1422770234.237

On 1/31/2015 QVCPhobe said: I love Nick's Argan Oil Hairspray. However, I have so many problems with the spray nozzle. It gets clogged so much. I have cleaned them with alcohol so many times and still the problem. I guess that I will have to change. Too bad. This has happened for a long time and I am ready to give up. Phobe, I have had that problem with the Argan spray too. I keep alcohol prep pads handy( like they use to give shots, available cheap at Walmart) and I try to remember to swipe the nozzle after I use it. I think it helps also to remember to put the cap back on the can. It's for... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1538
1 2 3 4 ...1538Next