Spring Style Clearance
60 Members and 16717 Guests Online

betteb's Activity

Re: Please give suggestions for VINTAGE COLLECTION of women's items. Thank you!

In Fashion Talk 1425359349.79

On 3/2/2015 shoekitty said: On 3/2/2015 Sister Golden Hair said: Oh yes, and wearing those terrible garter belts with fishnet hose. And we wore white tennis shoes with them. We were lookers! You better find some blue eyeshadow and white lipstick too. We were ahead of our time Huge bell bottom jeans from the Army Surplus store. And believe me those bells were big! Navy blue pea coats with a white button-down shirt. My Mother ironed my hair with a real iron. Boy, those were the days. sister Oh my yes I remember!! Did you graduate around 66> Hahaha. I won a contest at the radio station pro... Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone tell me if the Missha BB Cream runs dark or light in color?

In Beauty Banter 1425358678.833

On 3/2/2015 MarieIG said: Can anyone tell me whether they are moisturizing or matte? I like a luminous look. Thank you. Missha Perfect Cover, which is what is talked about/swatched here leaves a dewy finish, I think you will like it. I don't think I've talked to anyone who tried it and didn't like it. Missha's Cho Bo Yang is a BB with a more matte finish. You can buy at misshaus.com and right now, they have a nice 3pc gift when you buy it, but, it's cheaper on Amazon and free shipping with Prime. Missha's shipping is high. Continue Reading

Re: WP rice cooker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425354543.75

On 3/2/2015 Mothertrucker said: Did you use short grain rice as it calls for? i didn't the first time and it really made difference when I did...Don;t rinse, you need the rice starch to thicken the pudding... Oh, no I used medium grain..I couldn't find short grain at the store. Silly me, I thought it wouldn't make a difference. Continue Reading

Re: Can we guess your level of education?

In Viewpoints 1425354388.673

On 3/2/2015 cody2 said: On 3/2/2015 betteb said: On 3/2/2015 cody2 said: I didn't find the one about education. So maybe I am not very educated. What I DID find out is that I am a German Shepherd. I had to go back and check that one out. I'm a Husky Fun site. My energy is Playful. And I am guided by my heart. Think I will rest on that. There are some questions on there that I don't want to know the answer to. My energy was passionate. Life would be boring if we knew all the answers Continue Reading

Re: Urban Decay

In Beauty Banter 1425349965.903

On 3/2/2015 Southern Fried Chick said: On 3/2/2015 betteb said: Bringing this up as a reminder the sale starts today Thank you for the heads up. You can get the code on gwpaddict.com, since webbie gets mad if I post it here Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425349336.023

On 3/2/2015 cody2 said: I didn't find the one about education. So maybe I am not very educated. What I DID find out is that I am a German Shepherd. I had to go back and check that one out. I'm a Husky Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425349176.553

On 3/2/2015 Plaid Pants said: On 3/2/2015 cody2 said: I didn't find the one about education. So maybe I am not very educated. What I DID find out is that I am a German Shepherd. I couldn't find it either, on that looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list of quizzes. Here, try this http://www.playbuzz.com/korypearl10/can-we-guess-your-level-of-education Really, as someone else said, it just high school history. Continue Reading

Re: WP rice cooker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425348338.613

Thanks gokat. I will try those things. I'm not ready to give up yet Continue Reading

Re: Nail polish corrections

In Beauty Banter 1425348136.327

On 3/2/2015 WhateverLolaWants said: On 3/2/2015 betteb said: Ok I found the blue mani on sonailicious.com. Scroll down and it will tell you what was used for it. http://sonailicious.com/two-toned-nails-dance-legend-boggs/ Dance Legend "Boggs" is really pretty! I wasn't familiar with that brand. She mentions it being Russian? There are so many talented Russian nail bloggers on the web. She may have had "problems with multichrome polish in the past". Me, I've had problems with striping tape! Won't be using it as an integral part of a manicure again -- it's okay for temporarily taping off areas... Continue Reading

Re: Urban Decay

In Beauty Banter 1425347400.323

Bringing this up as a reminder the sale starts today Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1587
1 2 3 4 ...1587Next