Fashion Special Offers
157 Members and 14174 Guests Online

Grade1Teach's Activity

Re: Anyone else over the nude and neutral craze ?

In Beauty Banter 1406727135.19

On 7/30/2014 luv2playgolf said: On 7/30/2014 Grade1Teach said: I have worn nudes and neutrals for as long as I can remember. However, I am starting to get tired of seeing the same old palettes (eyes and lips). It seems that most companies assume that we only want to wear nudes. I have been on the search for an AWESOME purple/lavender palette. There are a few nice ones out there, but nothing that really gets to me. I wish someone would come out with something really great this fall. It would be nice if they put the same thought and effort into creating a palette with color as they do with the ... Continue Reading

Re: Honest discussion about VPH quality.

In For the Home Talk 1406726379.97

I have always liked VPH and her products, but I have noticed a decline in recent years as well. The prices have gone up, while the quality has gone down. However, I have noticed this trend in MANY of QVC's vendors; not just Valerie. Way back when, I used to purchase her candles exclusively. However, something seriously changed in the quality. They produced crazy amounts of thick, black soot and stopped burning evenly. Eventually I stopped purchasing them and noticed that QVC stopped producing the "Home Fragrance" Valerie shows. Her candles are barely on-air anymore. The other product t... Continue Reading

Re: Mally, Do you need Glas-ses?

In Beauty Banter 1406720024.05

I agree - I wouldn't want my lashes to look like that, but in one of Mally's shows, it was explained that they were demonstrating how dramatic lashes can look with the product. I don't think they were saying that it was a good look on the model --- They just want us to see how the mascara can really add length. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else over the nude and neutral craze ?

In Beauty Banter 1406719539.687

I have worn nudes and neutrals for as long as I can remember. However, I am starting to get tired of seeing the same old palettes (eyes and lips). It seems that most companies assume that we only want to wear nudes. I have been on the search for an AWESOME purple/lavender palette. There are a few nice ones out there, but nothing that really gets to me. I wish someone would come out with something really great this fall. It would be nice if they put the same thought and effort into creating a palette with color as they do with the neutrals and nudes. Continue Reading

Re: Is Mally OUT OF CONTROL?

In Beauty Banter 1406719241.05

Love Mally and her products!! Yes, she can be a bit crazy at times, but I really think that's just her personality. It doesn't bother me a bit --- Continue Reading

Re: Anyone want to guess what VPH's TSV will be on 8/12?

In For the Home Talk 1406457918.67

On 7/26/2014 JayJay said: On 7/26/2014 JayJay said: On 7/26/2014 loveac said: I asked her on FB if the TSV will be auto-delivery. She said no, but there will be a choice of seasons! Someone posted on another thread that Valerie said it will light up. Knowing me, I'll probably have to purchase all four seasons! I wonder what it could be? I hope it's something unique. I, too, asked her on fb and she said there will be a choice of seasons. I wish I could find exactly what she said but I can't. I believe I posted it here a few days ago on another thread .... Here it is, I've never looked up wha... Continue Reading

Re: Josie mara for super saturday?

In Beauty Banter 1406457502.043

Some things were mentioned/shown without an actual presentation. JM products may have been some of them. Continue Reading

Re: SMASHBOX

In Beauty Banter 1406457311.56

Yes, Smashbox is now on HSN and there is a new rep. Holly left a while back to create her new makeup line. None of us seem to know when it's going to debut. Continue Reading

Re: Super Saturday... What was so Super about it?

In Super Saturday 1406457145.643

It's really not about the products being offered - It's about the cause, raising awareness and money. Continue Reading

Re: O/T What is you earliest childhood memory?

In Fashion Talk 1406196536.44

I have several memories from around the same time period -- I was about 4 and everything centered around my parents divorce. I remember sitting in my room hearing my father whisper to my mother that he thought they should tell my brother and I that he really wasn't living at home anymore. (Apparently, he came home from work, stayed for dinner, put us to bed, and then left to go to his apartment). I also remember my parents sitting us down in our bedroom and telling us about the divorce. As I write this 31 years later, I'm still traumatized by it all... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 829
1 2 3 4 ...829Next