Labor Day Weekend Clearance
149 Members and 8496 Guests Online

Grade1Teach's Activity

Re: Who started decorating for Fall & what are your decorating plans ?

In For the Home Talk 1409138269.02

The weather on Long Island this summer has been unusually cool too. However, this week we are hotter than we've been all summer. The humidity is wayyyy up too! Either way, I'm going to decorate my home for fall this weekend. I always do it Labor Day Weekend, regardless of weather. Everyone around here heads back to school next week. And, back-to-school means fall is coming. I'm always ready for leaves, apples, pumpkins, and scarecrows this time of year. I haven't purchased anything new this year, but I have three large bins filled with fall décor. It's always too much to put ou... Continue Reading

Re: Ever recognized "QVC" clothes on others? Just curious....

In Fashion Talk 1408964771.013

I saw someone wearing a Skechers sneaker TSV from last year while I was at the salon. I only know this because I own the same pair. Other than that, I don't recall seeing anyone wear QVC clothing. Continue Reading

Re: Do you wear multiple finger rings and multiple ear rings?

In Jewelry Talk 1408964609.197

Although I have multiple pierced holes in my ears (3), I only wear one pair of earrings. When I was in high school it was "cool" to have multiple ear piercings, so I guess that's why I did it. I'm not sure if people still wear more than a pair anymore. Around here, I rarely see anyone with more than one. As far as rings go, I only wear my engagement ring and wedding band. Continue Reading

Re: What happened to....?

In Candles 1408879749.873

I was the one who started that thread and saw that it was missing yesterday!! Not sure why... I'm afraid to type in the link again, but do a google search for xoxo Kelley --Her website should pop up. Once you get there, click on Home Décor. It will take you right to the candle page. Sorry about that! Continue Reading

Re: Ot. Ok. I love Christmas. But

In Beauty Banter 1408794166.1

I personally really like it. It's fun to see upcoming Christmas items even if I'm not buying anything. At the very least, it gives me some ideas. However, I did end up buying those Lenox ornaments yesterday. I will keep some and give some as gifts to people I work with. It's nice to have that worry taken care of early on. November and December are crazy in my household. It's great that I have four people taken care of in August!! Continue Reading

Re: Courtney

In Fashion Talk 1408793666.83

I agree -- I think she has always been pretty good though. But, yes, I do see a lot of growth. Continue Reading

Re: WHAT DID YOU BUY FROM VALERIE'S 8-22 MORNING SHOW?

In For the Home Talk 1408750220

There were so many beautiful things on this morning!!! I wanted three or four items, but bought nothing. I REALLY like those cloches. I'm not a huge fan of angels, but something about that cloche spoke to me. I also like that it had an ivory base, which would make it something I could use in different ways for each season. I also really liked the large illuminated glass panel. So pretty! They were all lovely, but I liked the snowman one best. I may have to rethink this whole thing tonight. Enjoy your purchases!! Continue Reading

Re: It's Lenox, not Len Ox!

In TSV Talk 1408749855.347

I have to agree with the OP on this one as well. I recorded that particular show and heard the way she pronounced it before even reading this thread. I do think that it's important to get the name of the company correct. I have never heard it pronounced as anything other than Lenox. I'm surprised no one corrected her during their pre-presentation meeting. Either way, there are worse things in the world to be worried about... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Just for Fun..Think back - What was your very FIRST job (paid by check)

In Fashion Talk 1408458365.42

I got a job bagging groceries at our local supermarket when I was 15. I was quickly promoted to cashier. Honestly, I LOVED that job!!! It was so much fun -- I met tons of other kids my age and the hours were super-flexible. The money I made went to my phone bill, and eventually gas and car insurance. I worked there until I graduated high school. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Just for Fun..Think back - What was your very FIRST job (paid by check)

In Fashion Talk 1408458253.483

I got a job bagging groceries at our local supermarket when I was 15. I was quickly promoted to cashier. Honestly, I LOVED that job!!! It was so much fun -- I met tons of other kids my age and the hours were super-flexible. The money I made went to my phone bill, and eventually gas and car insurance. I worked there until I graduated high school. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 835
1 2 3 4 ...835Next