TSV(R) Preview
106 Members and 14589 Guests Online

Grade1Teach's Activity

Re: How many eyeshadows do you all NEED ?

In Beauty Banter 1413887443.417

I don't NEED that many, but I WANT a lot! I like having different palettes and colors to wear each day. That's part of the fun of makeup! Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413887254.34

I haven't read through all of these posts, but I'm so sad to see that so many of us are in the same boat when it comes to in-laws (especially the mil). I won't go into details, but I am in the same situation. It is something I am dealing with daily and it's starting to have an impact on my life and well-being. My MIL has done some horrible, cruel things in her lifetime, but nothing can compare to what happened when our first daughter was born 3 years ago. Let's just say, they didn't know her for the first 2 years of her life. It devastated me and my husband (obviously) beyond compare. T... Continue Reading

Re: YBF Eyebrow Pencil

In Beauty Banter 1413886873.807

I think it's on sale longer because I bought it yesterday morning (before I saw this post). Either way, it couldn't have come at a better time! I just used up my last one on Saturday. I notice such a huge difference in my brows without it! I couldn't be without it another day! Hopefully it will be here soon! Continue Reading

Re: O/T What do you like/buy at Costco?

In Beauty Banter 1413886651.483

We LOVE Costco at our house! The items we buy vary depending on the season, but here are our "must have" products: paper towels toilet paper paper plates/napkins/cups/cutlery garbage bags detergent baby items - diapers, wipes, Pull-Ups fruit - usually sweet and delicious any time of year! Perdue bag of frozen chicken breasts Hommus toys (they have the BEST deals and sets for Christmas!!) Nexxus shampoo and conditioner There is soooo much more, but I can't remember everything! Continue Reading

Re: Which Makeup Items Do You Splurge On?

In Beauty Banter 1413886247.347

I'll splurge on anything that I find works best for me. I have sensitive eyes, so I have to buy higher end eye shadows -- I'll splurge on hair styling products (like gel) because of my super thick and curly hair. Not everything works to hold my curl and keep it frizz-free. I also splurge on foundations, concealers, and powders. Again, I have very sensitive skin and many products don't agree with me. Unfortunately, I end up having to pay more for certain things when I'd rather not... Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Product Review - My take on NORDSTROM sets :)

In philosophy 1413199259.617

I had the Pink Marshmallow set in my cart at Sephora -- Thanks for that review. I guess I have to remove it and find something else! Continue Reading

Re: another fun thread: what was the 1st philosophy product you ever used?

In philosophy 1412937449.57

My first Philosophy purchase was also my first QVC purchase. It was the Cinnamon Buns and Strawberry Milkshake duo. Continue Reading

Re: LISA IS LEAVING?? Agggghhhhhhh!

In Beauty Banter 1412937144.78

I wrote on another thread that I'm sad to see her go. I really do think she is a great host and does her job very well. The Q will suffer for a while, but I'm sure they will bounce back - I wish her the best of luck in whatever she decides to do next. She deserves happiness! Continue Reading

Re: quality of philosophy

In philosophy 1412937039.307

I find their fragrances have changed and have gone downhill. Their shower gels are still great in my opinion, but too expensive at this point. I only buy the ones I REALLY want. I'm also not crazy about the way they keep popping out scent after scent. It's hard to figure out which one to choose, and most importantly, which one will stay in the line. They discontinue things left and right. No need to get too attached. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 837
1 2 3 4 ...837Next