TSV(R) Preview
31 Members and 14325 Guests Online

Grade1Teach's Activity

Re: Bare SKin serum foundation review

In bareMinerals 1397435780.39

Tried it for the second time yesterday. Again, it's a perfect match for me, but I started to break out this morning. I have super-sensitive skin, so this is a no-go for me. I'm packing it up and returning it this week... Continue Reading

Re: Do you ever feel like tossing all your older make-up and

In Beauty Banter 1397302480.247

Yup -- and I often do! It's a "freeing" experience when I can get rid of things that I don't really use or like. For the most part, I am happy with my decision to toss items. I usually put them into a "holding place" for a few weeks before they hit the trash or are given away. If I don't go into the closet to use them and I don't find myself needing them, then I know it's time to move on. That being said, I don't start over with all new products. I will sometimes buy new things, but for the most part I concentrate on the items that I do have and reach for most often. Continue Reading

Re: What foundation to you buy again and again?

In Beauty Banter 1397302241.137

My holy grail foundation was discontinued about 5 years ago from Prescriptives. I used it and repurchased it many times without a second thought. I was very upset when it was discontinued! Ever since then I have been on a search to find a foundation that I like as much as my Photochrome Foundation. No such luck. However, I have made 2 purchases of Mally's Visible Skin Foundation. I really do like it, but nothing will compare to my Prescriptives. Mally's is a pressed powder foundation. If you like powders, you many really like this one. It has great coverage and doesn't settle into line... Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Bare Skin foundation arrived today

In Beauty Banter 1397215106.48

I received mine Wednesday night and tried it for the first time yesterday. Please know that I was unable to use the original powder due to it causing blotches and itchiness on my face. I am very fair and went for the Bare Linen. It is a perfect color-match for me. However, I don't think I will be keeping it. It is truly a serum --- It's lightweight, silky, and somewhat oily on my skin. I found that after a little while it separated and became streaky on my face. It is very "dewy" too. Today I am wearing my Mally Visible Skin Powder Foundation. I just feel more confident with it on. ... Continue Reading

Re: What Do You Say To Yourself When You Feel Weak Or Afraid?

In Viewpoints 1396262065.92

Someone once wrote this down on a piece of paper for me about 20 years ago. I still have the paper and carry these words with me: "Feel the fear and do it anyway." Continue Reading

Re: What are your favorite Laura Mercier products?

In Beauty Banter 1396178983.66

I love her Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer. You can get it in regular or oil-free as well. No matter which one you choose, you can't go wrong! I especially love them for summertime when I want lighter coverage. The Illuminating one gives me a great glow!! Continue Reading

Re: Bed, Bath and Beyond

In For the Home Talk 1396178727.913

I mostly get them through the mail, but I will sometimes find them in magazines that I subscribe to as well. Continue Reading

Re: Do you prefer a dewy face or a matte face???

In Beauty Banter 1395490135.603

I like a dewy look, however it has to be in the right places on the face. I use products that give me that look on my cheekbones and nose area. Anywhere else looks oily on me. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF -- Beauties, What did you Purchase this week ending 3/21/14??

In Beauty Banter 1395489002.297

Mally's Brownstone Palette during her sale -- I also bought some things from Babies R Us for our new baby girl due in April! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 818
1 2 3 4 ...818Next