TSV(R) Preview
139 Members and 12968 Guests Online

joansfan's Activity

Re: What Easter Looks Like At Our House!

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1397689217.507

So pretty. we are thinking of you and wishing you a good delivery and a healthy Baby Bree. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone buying DG2 new jeans?

In Fashion Talk 1393178951.693

I cannot resist her jeans. They are the only ones that fit me( a 74 year old). They look good. Continue Reading

Re: Valentine's Day Love - Nester Style!

In Jewelry Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1392396338.89

Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story. That is true love. Continue Reading

Re: Mom To Mom - How Do You Celebrate Valentine's Day?

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1392091479.75

thank you for sharing. You have a beautiful family. My husband and I met on Valentine's Day and had our first date a month later. Our wedding day was August 14. we have now been married for 48 years. It has been a very rough year as my husband has had some serious health problems and my role has been more of a caretaker. We have always said that when we married we took our vow before God and that we would always be true to one another. We have many happy memories of our family with our 2 daughters. now they are married and we have 2 precious grandchildren. Continue Reading

Re: New Host at the Q!

In Q News 1389480977.49

maybe it's Dave King. I haven't seen him in a long time on Shop HQ. Continue Reading

Trouble with clarisonic mia

Last Reply by UMTerpFan 1388881477.487 | Started by joansfan in Beauty Banter

My clarisonic Mia is about 2-3 years old. i use it until the charge is gone and then i recharge it. I am having trouble now with getting the Clarisonic to take the charge. is there something wrong with my implement or is this to be expected. Continue Reading

Re: American Heart Association Walk - A Second Chance

In Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1385055977.697

hOW THANKFUL WE ALL ARE THAT YOU ARE WELL. gOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU! Continue Reading

Re: I Will Miss You, Dad ....... Until We Meet Again.

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1384548648.687

And Mary Beth you are such a reflection of your dear parents for you exhibit these traits in your person and deeds. Thank you for being such a good example of a Christian. Continue Reading

Re: JOAN RIVERS JACKETS

In Q Did What? 1384106325.933

Agree. I liked her first jacket in the Chansel style with no elastic in the back. Continue Reading

Re: JOAN RIVERS JACKETS

In Q Did What? 1384106325.393

Agree. I liked her first jacket in the Chansel style with no elastic in the back. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next