Dooney & Bourke
41 Members and 17997 Guests Online

joansfan's Activity

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1407865445.277

Thank you for sharing Shawn. Much love to you and Joe. This happens so often with the first pregnancy. Thinking of you and remembering you in prayers. Continue Reading

Re: Never mind 20 questions -- how about six?

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1402180547.7

Thank you models for sharing a part of yourself with us. You all are beautiful both to look at and your character. Continue Reading

Re: Just Because

In Fashion Talk, Liz Claiborne New York 1401399305.957

Thank you Linda--what a beautiful and meaningful speech. You looked so beautiful as the Mother of a beautiful bride. She looks so much like you even though she does not have your beautiful red hair. Continue Reading

Re: Buying jeans; what a nightmare! What is your "go to" style, brand, place to buy?

In Fashion Talk 1401125560.333

I like diane Gilman jeans on HSN. My favorite is the super stretch denim. Continue Reading

Re: 25,000 Facebook Fans and counting

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1400101573.143

Hi Pat. I have watched QVC for years. I remember Fashion formulas and I remember you with short hair. I remember your Elegance in 18 karat gold--My that was a long time ago, wasn't it. I liked you because you had a cat that you loved. Continue Reading

Re: Remembering Audrey Graver

In Susan Graver 1400101254.6

Thinking of you and your family during this time of mourning. She was certainly a beautiful woman. God Bless. Continue Reading

Re: Life is Precious

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1398635446.897

You will always be telling Nicole about life because yu are learning each day also. God bless. Continue Reading

Re: What Easter Looks Like At Our House!

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1397689217.507

So pretty. we are thinking of you and wishing you a good delivery and a healthy Baby Bree. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone buying DG2 new jeans?

In Fashion Talk 1393178951.693

I cannot resist her jeans. They are the only ones that fit me( a 74 year old). They look good. Continue Reading

Re: Valentine's Day Love - Nester Style!

In Jewelry Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1392396338.89

Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story. That is true love. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next