Guaranteed Delivery
14 Members and 16180 Guests Online

laceyasks's Activity

Re: OT: Very sporadic w/Facebook (for coupons, etc.)..search feature won't work. Anyone else?

In Beauty Banter 1403683559.977

I ALSO HAD IT HAPPEN TO ME BUT NOT FOR A DAY BUT EACH TIME I TRY FOR A WEEK I GAVE UP CANT ENTER CONTESTS OR SEARCH ANYONE S FACEBOOK PAGE IM NOT SURE IF ITS ME BUT I DIDNT THINK SO THANKS LADIES LINDANY. Continue Reading

Re: Hair: Carol's Daughter is on HSN now!

In Beauty Banter 1401103008.19

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GIRLS I TRIED THE CREAM OIL THAT CAME IN AKIT AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT I HATE D THE SMELL BUT NOW I WAS GIVING IT AWAY I CANT GE TENOUGH THE FRAGANCE IN MY OPINION IS GREAT AND LIGHTER THEN I THOUGHT I M ALMOST OUT CANT REPLACE RIGHT NOW TOO BAD FOR ME ITS LIGHT MORE LIGHT THAN YOUR TPYICAL BODY LOTIONS IN THE DRUGSTORE IM LOVIN GIT WISH SHE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE A SPRAY AND IM HIGHLY ALLERGIC GOD BLESS LOVON IT ITS SUPER LIGHT GIRLS THANKS LINDANY Continue Reading

Re: My Most Special Gold Jewelry Piece

In Jewelry Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1401097823.623

MY most special jewelry piece is a ring initia lM IN ALL DIAMONDS THAT WAS MY MOMS AND SHE HAD GIVEN IT TO ME AS A GIFT WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE AND I TOOK HER TO A DRS OFFICE THE M STANDS FOR MY AUNT HER SISTER WHOSNAM E WAS MURIEL BUT M STANDS FOR SO MANY NAMES MOTHER MURIEL ME AND THOSE WHOM I LOVE. I NEVER TAKE THIS RING OFF I WOULD LITERALLY CRINGE IF I EVERE LOST IT NOTHING CAN OR WILL REPLACE THIS SPECIAL RING I WISH I HAD APIC BUT I DONT ITS SIMPLE YET ELEGANT AND THATS MY FAVORITE PIECE IN MY JEWELRY BOX FOREVER THANK YOU LINDANY. Continue Reading

Re: Keranique Reviews?

In Beauty Banter 1400406867.387

I HAVE BOUGHT THAT KIT FORM INFO PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS HARD TO SEE ANYWAY IT MADE MY HAIR SO DRY I NEEDED 2 HAIR MASKS LOTS OF CONDIOTIONING ALSO ITS ROGAINE IN THE KIT THAT SUPOSSEDLY MAKE SHAIR GROW I STOPPE DIT AND WENT TO CAROLS DAUGHTER MONIO I LOVE IT BUT STILL NEED ALITTLE EXTRA DRY AGING HAIR HOPE THIS HELPS YOU WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUY ROGAINE IF DERM SUGGESTS I STOPPE DIT IM OK NOW STILL DRY AHIR THOUGH GOD BLESS LINDANY. Continue Reading

Re: Estee Lauder GWP At Belks

In Beauty Banter 1398239217.917

THANKS SO MUCH GOOD TO KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY LINDANY Continue Reading

Re: HairOne Argan Oil

In Beauty Banter 1385900019.877

THANKS FOR THE POST ID REALY LIKE TO TRY IS THIS SALLY BEAUTY I FORGOT THANKS HAPPY HOLIDAYS LINDANY Continue Reading

Re: I am 66 and look it!

In Beauty Banter 1371461470.89

TO ELVIS SHOPES SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM I LOST MINE 10 YRS AGO AT 79 MISS HER EVERY DAY WE WERE SO CLOSE BE EASY ON YOURSELF IT WILL TAKE TIME TREAT YOURSELF GOOD AS MOM WOULD HAVE WANTED GOD BLESS LINDANY. Continue Reading

Re: Just an interesting thing I noticed about my under eyes after my double knee replacement

In Beauty Banter 1371026154.983

I WANT to wish you a very speedy recovery IM also a side sleeper theres no way I could sleep on my back unless medically necessary but I sure do know pain from all kinds of medicla conditions so please do get well soon lindany. Continue Reading

Re: HAS ANYONE USED KERANIQE

In Beauty Banter 1369905435.37

I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH SORRY FOR CAPS BAD EYES YOUR RESPONSE WAS SO KIND AND HELPFUL AND TO ALL THE GREAT LADIES ON THIS BOARD SO INFORMATIVE EVERY DAY AGAIN MY HEARTFELT THANKS LINDANY. Continue Reading

Re: HAS ANYONE USED KERANIQE

In Beauty Banter 1369819857.353

please ladies I really need to know before layingout money for more volume products this is the one sold on hsn and in informercials kindly respond ID be so happy anyone buy thanks again lindany. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 4 ...14Next