TSV(R) Preview
125 Members and 15706 Guests Online

Julie23's Activity

Smashbox on HSN tonight at 8pm

Last Reply by LipstickDiva 1405454187.01 | Started by Julie23 in Beauty Banter

It looks like HSN has a Smashbox show at 8pm. I'm not sure if they already had one; but, I thought some of you might like to know! Continue Reading

Re: Nancy's necklace during It Cosmetics show?

In Jewelry Talk 1405152857.327

On 7/12/2014 Vickie00 said: On 7/12/2014 Julie23 said: Thanks everybody for replying! So, is she essentially wearing the necklace at 12+ inches - kind of like a choker? I'm just wondering if that's how she did it with that particular Pearl System. If I'm understanding correctly, is it two strands of about that length? (Thanks for the item #)! Julie, If you can stay up, Nancy is going to be showing that necklace at the end of her Judith Ripka show right before 5am. I ordered this necklace in the 14k gold clad since the event price is a significant reduction from when this was a TSV. Th... Continue Reading

Re: Nancy's necklace during It Cosmetics show?

In Jewelry Talk 1405150708.73

Thanks everybody for replying! So, is she essentially wearing the necklace at 12+ inches - kind of like a choker? I'm just wondering if that's how she did it with that particular Pearl System. If I'm understanding correctly, is it two strands of about that length? (Thanks for the item #)! Continue Reading

Nancy's necklace during It Cosmetics show?

Last Reply by Julie23 1405152857.327 | Started by Julie23 in Jewelry Talk

Does anyone know what necklace Nancy is wearing? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Kettle bell recommendations

In Health & Fitness 1403740911.73

Wow, thank you ALL for the really helpful responses!! Colonel Meow: I couldn't believe he was doing kettlebells. I saw that in the magazine too! Pook: Good to know! Sidsmom and Terrier3: I totally get the points that each of you are making. Thank you for the tips/insights. I appreciate ALL of your responses. Thanks again!! Continue Reading

Kettle bell recommendations

Last Reply by nomless 1403799667.4 | Started by Julie23 in Health & Fitness

Will you please share your thoughts on kettlebells? What brand or set do you recommend? It seems like there are a few different ones. I have never tried it before. Is it helpful for your back? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Esther the Wonder Pig - for animal lovers

In Pet Lovers 1402198311.383

On 6/7/2014 Witchy Woman said: I will take a look. A past neighbor of mine had a pig that was supposed to be miniature, but got quite large. It worried me to think what would become of the poor thing. I never asked. There is an animal sanctuary in WVA that I read about years ago that takes minipigs that turn out not to be mini. Just adding that I am reading about her now and watching videos. She's a real beauty! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to email them about Best Friends in Utah that also runs a sanctuary for ALL animals. Thank you. Thank you SO MUCH for having ... Continue Reading

Esther the Wonder Pig - for animal lovers

Last Reply by Julie23 1402198311.45 | Started by Julie23 in Pet Lovers

For those that love animals, you might be happy to see a story on Esther the Wonder Pig. They are trying to raise money for a farm animal sanctuary. They describe their pet, Esther (pig) along with their dogs and cats. Very sweet story. You can find more information simply by googling that title. Continue Reading

Re: Yoga - handstands?

In Health & Fitness 1401153569.823

On 5/22/2014 annabellethecat said: I used to take Yoga and have been thinking of going back (would be like the beginning). Anyway, you reminded me of something. My best friend's son (he's 41) is really into Yoga. He's always posting his posses on his facebook page (did I tell you he likes the way he looks and he also likes the way he's talented) Ha! Anyway, he recently posted a picture of himself with one of those huge (bigger than a beach ball) strapped around his stomach and I think he was trying to get upside down. Anyone know this pose? Sorry I don't know the pose. But, that's great h... Continue Reading

Re: Yoga - handstands?

In Health & Fitness 1400564876.803

On 5/19/2014 lovinglife said: Out of curiosity I pulled out my yoga materials from my university years. I started with Hatha Yoga. I remember practicing the stands against the wall until I was able to practice them w/o support. I would look for a more traditional practice like Hatha Yoga which is a good foundation for the other styles. Vinyasa yoga is the style I practice most. Yoga has evolved as it has become more popular in the US. We are fortunate today as there are many outlets available to learn and practice yoga. It depends on what you hope to get from your practice. I like the quiet m... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 83
1 2 3 4 ...83Next