Creede Silver Sale
109 Members and 14181 Guests Online

Topaz Gem's Activity

Re: Kurds create an 18 mile human chain to protect Kobane

In Viewpoints 1412173322.907

One positive thing about this ISIS situation is that it is causing the more moderate Muslims to finally rise up and take a stand against the extremists. This is a good sign, IMO. America is always there to help, but we can't do everything for everyone. Continue Reading

Re: GO PINK TODAY!!!

In Viewpoints 1412173067.733

I have pink on today too, but it was quite by accident. I'm in full support of breast cancer awareness, so I can honestly say that my heart is in the right place even though my wearing of a pink blouse was just a coincidence. Continue Reading

Re: What One Couple Tipped for Bad Service

In Viewpoints 1412108359.643

On 9/30/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: On 9/29/2014 LipstickDiva said: Hmmm. Not sure what to think of this. Nice of them to do it, if they really did, but I'm not into the "look how nice we were" aspect of this. I really don't understand why they had to post about this on FB. I think I agree with this. I'm wondering if it's even true. It's true. You can find it on several mainstream media sites including ABCNews.com. The couple is from Iowa if you want to google it. Continue Reading

Re: Aretha Franklin’s Version of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’

In Viewpoints 1412107656.9

I generally prefer the original and this is no exception, but Aretha is one singer that can really pull this off. She does a great cover, in her unique style. Continue Reading

Re: The Wedding Dress

In Viewpoints 1412105125.363

On 9/30/2014 lulu2 said: On 9/30/2014 LaterGator said: I have a rhetorical question about George Clooney's and Kimye's weddings. Why don't these super-rich Americans marry in the USA and pump all that money into our local economies? I loved all her outfits, BTW and her wedding dress is stunning and I don't think he got married for show. In Clooney's case, she is not an American. I read her family paid for the wedding. Then there's the fact he owns a home in Italy. As for Kimye, there just is no place in the US classy enough for them. Good one, lulu2! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1412103659.223

On 9/30/2014 LaterGator said: I have a rhetorical question about George Clooney's and Kimye's weddings. Why don't these super-rich Americans marry in the USA and pump all that money into our local economies? I loved all her outfits, BTW and her wedding dress is stunning and I don't think he got married for show. I was thinking the same thing last night. I can understand them wanting to get out of L.A., but there are many private places in the U.S. where they could marry and/or live. Continue Reading

Re: Michael Phelps Arrested for Second DUI!!!!!

In Viewpoints 1412103472.003

He sounds like he has a bit of a problem. Continue Reading

Re: Robert Plant on Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show

In Viewpoints 1412102731.65

On 9/30/2014 colliemom3 said: He was SO hot back in the day! I agree about him being a very talented individual and I enjoy him as a solo artist as well. I don't feel he's aged very well due to hard living and he's been through a lot. He had a son that died as a child. He looks pretty good in the pic posted here, but I've seen others of him recently where he looked pretty rough. It seems that when aging rock stars insist on keeping the same look as they had when they were young (i.e. same hairstyle, etc.), it makes them look much older than they really are, because there's such a stark contr... Continue Reading

Re: Robert Plant on Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show

In Viewpoints 1412100472.67

Plant was amazing. I can't believe he is 66 now. He was so hot in his youth and still looks great, but naturally much older. I listened to a few tracks of his latest album and his voice is as clear as it was during the Zeppelin days. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1412099260.643

I like the dress. I'm so happy that she didn't choose a strapless gown which has been a trend for quite some time. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 968
1 2 3 4 ...968Next