37 Members and 18916 Guests Online

Topaz Gem's Activity

Re: ABC News Reports Duggars Off The Air

In Viewpoints 1432351842.09

Dreamytoo, I think you're right. A close high school friend confessed to me that she had been fondled by her grandfather when she was quite young. She couldn't tell anyone, as you just aren't empowered at that age. Besides, who would have believed her? Continue Reading

Re: Horrible crime in the Washington DC area

In Viewpoints 1432347427.317

Thanks, Lucibee. I would be afraid to be an employer these days, as many fired or disciplined employees seek revenge instead of another job. Continue Reading

Re: Horrible crime in the Washington DC area

In Viewpoints 1432347027.91

The Duggar abuse scandal is old news too, but I don't see anyone objecting to the numerous threads dedicated to it over the last couple of days. Since this crime is still being reported on, I think this thread is appropriate. BTW, now that they've caught the guy, do they know the motive? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432343163.847

He needs to be publicly flogged. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432342417.057

And the Duggar threads just keep on comin'!! :-) :-) :-) Continue Reading

Re: New Flavor Oreo for the Summer...

In Viewpoints 1432334028.11

I found the S'mores Oreos as well as the lemon ones, and bought them both! I won't try them until later this weekend, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I forgot to look for the Triscuits but will put them on my list for next time. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Continue Reading

Re: Magenta? Where are You??

In Viewpoints 1432333365.707

I'm so glad you got a positive response to your phone call. I always hate it when a regular and friendly poster suddenly drops out of sight. I'm glad she's okay and look forward to her coming back to VP. :-) Continue Reading

Re: New Flavor Oreo for the Summer...

In Viewpoints 1432318573.603

On 5/22/2015 terrier3 said: On 5/22/2015 NoelSeven said: So? Has anyone else tried them yet? I had two last night - and told my son to take them away from me - HIDE THEM. He said that if he took them, he'd eat the whole bag and I said yes, that's the idea! They are deep oreo chocolatey, then I tasted the graham cracker - not so much marshmallow flavor though - more vanilla cream. BUT they had to be removed from my sight immediately. I could probably eat a whole bag in a few days (and they are smaller bags too - like the red velvet version were). My new fave is slightly "better" for us - toas... Continue Reading

Re: YAHOOOOOO we've got rain

In Viewpoints 1432311130.057

Congratulations, enjoy the downpour! Continue Reading

Re: Kate Bolduon, CNN Host cries on air

In Viewpoints 1432310666.093

It happens, no matter how professional a person does their job. Especially since Kate recently had her first child, she may still be under the effects of pregnancy/new mother hormones and you can cry at the drop of a hat. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1120
1 2 3 4 ...1120Next