Share the Love
16 Members and 13590 Guests Online

BLB's Activity

Re: New JR Cuff J294478

In Judith Ripka 1397498172.63

BGDC WOW!!!!! YOUR CUFF AND RING ARE STUNNING! STUNNING! STUNNING!!!!!! ENJOY!!!! Continue Reading

Re: CLIP-ON EARRINGS

In Jewelry Talk 1397497807.007

I never had my ears pierced so I have always found a way to find great earrings. a good earring that already has an omega back can very easily be converted to clip. I have Roberto Coin, Dawkins, Siedengang, and John Hardy earrings that have all been easily converted. Usually, the department store converted them for me on the spot. if not any jeweler can do it. Unfortunately, that is the only way to get really nice earrings when you wear clips. I found that the beautiful costume jewelry that is out there has not worked for me for converting as the higher end stuff does. Continue Reading

Re: Furniture Polish

In For the Home Talk 1397343078.683

Guardsman is the only one I have used for the last 35 years. It is recommended by many of the furniture makers of fine mahogany, cherry and other woods. Never leaves buildup and wood looks beautiful. Good luck on your search! Continue Reading

Brass cuffs???

Last Reply by ennui1 1396290791.193 | Started by BLB in Carolyn Pollack

I have never purchased pieces with brass before because I would think they look like costume jewelry. I love both of the brass cuffs from the American West show and finally made a decision to buy Fritz Casuse Tsv cuff. The brass cuff with the cross was stunning as well but I just don't know if I will like the pieces with brass when I get them. I also ordered Jody Naranjos necklace from last years collection from Caroline Pollacks site yesterday. These pieces are so stunning, but I can't help but be shy about the brass. I hope I am worrying about nothing and these pieces will be as gorgeous in... Continue Reading

Re: Red Carpet and an Exclusive Launch!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1393452422.57

Scott, The Croc necklace is perfection! If this is the sign of things to come, I will be so thrilled! Can't wait to see all your figurative collections. Continue Reading

RETURN PROCESS - WHAT I FOUND OUT

Last Reply by depglass 1392992830.363 | Started by BLB in Jewelry Talk

For the last month I have had very, very slow returns and after multiple phone conversations about possible lost packages have found out more about the process. QVC RETURN LABEL - I bring mine to the PO or give it to the mail carrier. My PO in Florida has a service come once a week to pick up all of that type of mail. That causes a delay. Another Florida PO says the service picks up 3 times a week so I now drive to that PO instead of my own. You can also give some of those labels to UPS which is always faster. MAIL MY WAY - I send some packages back priority mail 2 day and they sometimes are ... Continue Reading

Re: HOW DOES THE BRASS HOLD UP ON CAROLINES JEWELRY?

In Carolyn Pollack 1392078108.73

Thanks Cooking Lady! That is what I was hoping to hear. I know that brass could cause an issue for some and was concerned about that. The cuff I want does not have any brass toward the skin so I am very happy about that as well. Continue Reading

Re: HOW DOES THE BRASS HOLD UP ON CAROLINES JEWELRY?

In Carolyn Pollack 1392073142.463

Sorry I always seem to spell Carolyn's name wrong. Continue Reading

HOW DOES THE BRASS HOLD UP ON CAROLINES JEWELRY?

Last Reply by Lemma 1392160781.317 | Started by BLB in Carolyn Pollack

I love so many of Caroline's pieces and have always stayed away from the ones with brass because I was afraid it might tarnish or turn an ugly color. Does anyone have some helpful information about pieces purchased and how the brass portion held up. I would really appreciate some feedback. I have my eye on a cuff but will wait to hear what your experience has been? Thanks in advance Continue Reading

Re: Hagit Is An Amazing Designer

In Jewelry Talk 1391463146.747

I never paid attention to Hagit before yesterday. Her designs are original and artistic. I am always drawn to the simplicity of highly polished silver and even in the Real John Hardy love the very large solid silver cuffs and rings. Not fussy, just gorgeous. Hagit's line speaks to me with the sleekness and nature inspired designs. I checked out her website and am an official fan. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 ...8Next