Guaranteed Delivery
105 Members and 18611 Guests Online

BLB's Activity

Re: GILI Milano Nude ostrich color. Need help

In All About Handbags 1414753051.133

Thank you so much for your input! I also see more peachy tones and I think it is a beautiful bag. Going to order right now! Continue Reading

GILI Milano Nude ostrich color. Need help

Last Reply by BLB 1414753051.57 | Started by BLB in All About Handbags

Gorgeous bag, but the color looks completely different in every picture I see. Is it paler or darker in tone. Please help while they still have some left. thanks all! Continue Reading

Re: NEW GILI MADISON SATCHEL?

In All About Handbags 1410628204.13

That blue is so gorgeous, it was hard for me to pass up. Hope the bag works out for you both. Continue Reading

Re: NEW GILI MADISON SATCHEL?

In All About Handbags 1410625761.57

Hi tough kitty, I agree, some high end designers have shorter handles, and that is why I like to find satchels with the 8 inch handle for the reasons I mentioned. I too have a Prada from a good ten years ago and a couple of Escada's recently purchased and there handles are 8 inches. My shorter handle satchels don't work for me because I find them clumsy when I need to use both hands. That of course, is my personal preference. I love, love that blue bag, but will wait to see some reviews first. Continue Reading

BRAHMIN

Last Reply by Witchy Woman 1410960628.703 | Started by BLB in All About Handbags

FYI. The Brahmin company store is just off I95 in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. They also have tent sales now and then and the deals are amazing. Some of their bags are made in Massachusetts, others overseas. Love stopping there on my way to MV. Always find something great. These bags last forever and the embossed leathers are superior. Continue Reading

Re: I REALLY WANT A "WOW" BAG

In All About Handbags 1410611492.2

The Brahmin bags are amazing quality. I pass by Fairhaven , Massachusetts at least twice a year and shop in the Brahmin outlet. They have tent sales also with great deals. Can,t wait for my next trip! Continue Reading

NEW GILI MADISON SATCHEL?

Last Reply by stevieb 1410791886.68 | Started by BLB in All About Handbags

Loved the blue so much, but did not order because I felt there was something wrong with that bag. All the bags the girls were carrying looked flawed. They looked as though they were either squished in shipping or not made well. The fronts looked buckled. I have a gorgeous Ferragamo satchel and it is perfection. It has an 8 inch handle and a detachable shoulder strap. As a matter if fact, most of the high end satchels have a little longer handle. There are times you have to put your bag on your shoulder for a few moments like buying something at a counter were you need to hands to look at the ... Continue Reading

Re: J'aime le Ripka Noir!

In Judith Ripka 1408879730.243

Your new watch is STUNNING! What a beautiful and chic look the black gives. Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: BEAUTY, STRENGTH, WISDOM, & PROTECTION

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408394728.69

Scott, I ordered the Bodhi kick cuff and am looking forward to the show. I was hoping to see the cuff on your Facebook page that has a wavy pointed top in this show. It is stunning. I believe you were showing it to the powers to be for a future show. Is it this weeks show? Continue Reading

Re: BEAUTY, STRENGTH, WISDOM, & PROTECTION

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408394326.2

Scott, Thanks so much for addressing my question. The image is in the top of the tree on the first picture and really fooled me. The more I stare at it, I can now see that it is the light amongst the branches fooling the eye (at least my eye). I love the Buddha head in the tree. It is beautiful. I had four beautiful concrete placks that were faces representing the four seasons that I hung on four trees on my property for many years and the Buddha head reminded me of those. Very nice! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 ...12Next