National Garden Month
111 Members and 18106 Guests Online

BLB's Activity

Re: My first day with G.I.L.I

In Fashion Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1426013678.977

KDenn, I agree with you completely. Lisa's visions and insistence on every detail of each item is what we all trusted. It would be a good idea for QVC to have Jill create her own vision and a new name. It just makes more sense. Lisa stated many times, this is her line, her designs and that sticks with her customers. It is going to be very hard to ignore that and hard for Jill to overcome. I am, however, looking forward to a new show of the same caliber and a person with the same marketing talents that Lisa has to showcase beautiful, quality items. This should be interesting. Continue Reading

Re: ROMA 3 - Does anyone know when it will be available?

In All About Handbags 1425014863.23

I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job. Continue Reading

ROMA 3 - Does anyone know when it will be available?

Last Reply by Lally 1425775350.653 | Started by BLB in All About Handbags

Saw GF's list and know the Roma 3 will be smaller. Does anyone have the inside scoop as to when we will see a presentation or picture? Continue Reading

Re: GILI leather pouch a-262268

In All About Handbags 1424476793.627

I just happened to see this pouch and love it! I ordered brown snake, snow leopard and the terrecotta. I use the large Gili hobo's and really needed these for all the times a bag is in the way such as dinner or concert. Especially when traveling, keeping a pouch in the hobo covers all options. It's a shame we don't get advance notice anymore. Continue Reading

Re: Brahmin: Icy Pastels and Deep Coral

In All About Handbags 1422992407.83

YOUR KILLING ME HERE! How gorgeous are all the bags, you ladies are showing! I love Brahmin and have 2 from the outlet in Fairhaven, Mass. Brahmin are super quality bags. I can' t resist to buy a new one for spring, but which one will be a tough decision. Everyone, enjoy your Brahmins! Continue Reading

Re: Function Meets Luxury -- My New GILI Hobo

In Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1422911148.6

Amy, I appreciated the Gili hobo previews here and on your facebook. But, when presented on air, we need to see how the bag will look with normal stuff in it. Please, when showing handbags, remove the packaging and put some normal stuff in it prior to airing. I have never seen the Gili hobo's shown stuffed with the manufacturers massive packaging before. We were unable to see how the bag looked and fell with real stuff in it. Continue Reading

Re: New G.I.L.I. Bag

In All About Handbags 1422910433.747

I never saw the Gili bags shown on air fully stuffed the way we review them from UPS. It was ridiculous! You could not see how the pebble leather was going to lay when normal items are in it. I don't know who was responsible for setting them up but come on! I know some of you won't like this comment, but this never happened when LR showed the products. Whatever LR was selling, she knew how to present it. Continue Reading

Re: New G.I.L.I. Bag - Review

In All About Handbags 1422709767.33

Great review! Very helpful description of the grey bag which I love but was not sure how it would look in person. Thank you! Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422213721.013

Tough kitty, Thank you for the info. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422201283.92

Do you have to be a member of facebook in order to order this bag on Monday? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 4 ...14Next