Resort & Cruise Shop
58 Members and 18356 Guests Online

BLB's Activity

Re: New G.I.L.I. Bag

In All About Handbags 1422213721.013

Tough kitty, Thank you for the info. Continue Reading

Re: New G.I.L.I. Bag

In All About Handbags 1422201283.92

Do you have to be a member of facebook in order to order this bag on Monday? Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone know who's facebook will show handbag previews?

In All About Handbags 1422156689.603

Thank you ChrisMom07. I saw the bag. Looks beautiful in white! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone know who's facebook will show handbag previews?

In All About Handbags 1422111827.557

Steveib, think you may be right. For QVC bags, I prefer the Gili hobos and think they may still have a few to show in the future. Hope we get to see a preview somewhere. Continue Reading

Does anyone know who's facebook will show handbag previews?

Last Reply by Tulip47 1422166375.64 | Started by BLB in All About Handbags

I appreciated seeing handbag previews on Lisa's facebook and blogs. It gave the customer the chance to decide if they wanted to go for it or not prior to airing. Does anyone know, which host may be doing the same previews? Continue Reading

Re: Do you own a poached egg pan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1421436166.21

LOVE THE ONE FROM WILLIAM SONOMA BY CALPHALON. HAS FOUR POUCHER CUPS AND A GREAT PAN TO SIMMER THE WATER. NO STICKING AT ALL AND THE PAN IS GREAT FOR ANY OTHER COOKING AS WELL. GREAT FOR ALL EGGS! SCRAMBLED OR FRIED! COOKING VEGGIES IR MEAT. I REALLY LIKE THAT PURCHASE BECAUSE I GET SO MUCH USE OUT OF IT. Continue Reading

Re: Lisaholics Anonymous?

In Fashion Talk 1421407691.637

Lisa will be a guest host on Project Runway All Stars on Thursday Jan 22. Miss her on The Q . Her shows were the only ones I liked to watch. I have high hopes for Alberti. Continue Reading

Re: GILI HANDBAGS AND LISA

In All About Handbags 1419902536.457

Magicmoodz. that is what she said. That is why it is in quotes. I thought her answer was interesting for what it is worth Continue Reading

Re: GILI HANDBAGS AND LISA

In All About Handbags 1419602747.227

Cosmic1, Thanks for that info. i am interested to see what actually happens to the line. Continue Reading

GILI HANDBAGS AND LISA

Last Reply by K a QVC fan 1419906587.88 | Started by BLB in All About Handbags

I love the GILI large hobos and wondered what their fate will now be. Last week on a tour of QVC, I asked the guide if she knew what was happening to the GILI line and for what it's worth I found her answer interesting. She said that the line is owned by Lisa, it is her line, and that they are on "pins and needles" hoping Lisa will continue to sell as a vendor on QVC or is she going to take the line in a whole new direction. They don't have an answer yet. I just found that interesting for what it's worth. By the way, I had an interesting experience at Saks in the Gucci boutique. The sales gir... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 13
1 2 3 4 ...13Next