The Joy of Christmas
93 Members and 15606 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: Yankee Candle

In For the Home Talk 1408628654.123

On 8/20/2014 Mz iMac said: On 8/20/2014 Susan Louise said: On 8/20/2014 Mz iMac said: On 8/20/2014 JannyRee said: What a blessing! The local store here that used to carry Yankee Candles closed them out recently. I was so disappointed. BedBath&Beyond has a large collection of Yankee Candles. Plus you get 20% off by using BBB coupons. I prefer using the YC coupons. I wait til any of 3 coupons are available... $20 off $45 $1 Tarts or the great BOGO on any size candle...they come out about 3-4 times a year I FOUND THEM---- CLICKY CLICK Thanks for this. I confirmed with BBB that I can co... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408627644.897

On 8/21/2014 Campion said: On 8/21/2014 JamicaJammer said: I only buy YC when it's BOGO Free time. For just $66 including S&H, I got 4 Fall ones this week: 1 apple cider 2 autumn wreath 1 autumn lodge Thank you for that reminder. When is BOGO or is it random through the year? If you sign up/register with them online, you will get the email notifications and the catalogs...both will have sale notifications. Some sales will state buy 1 get 1 50% off...but I wait til it's the full BOGO Continue Reading

Re: VPH's "Words to Live By" Flameless Candles...

In For the Home Talk 1408626072.603

On 8/20/2014 OHIO said: I ordered a set of "Harvest" and my set is perfect. I put batteries in immediately, and all of them work as they should. They look so friendly sitting on my dining table. Perhaps I was one of the few whose candles were in perfect condition! I count my Blessings. Returns are such a hassle anymore! Lucky you! Congrats! It boggles the mind why so many products don't get QC'd. Just based upon the reviews alone, there is no way they were inspected (more than 50% poor ratings)...unless they just check 1 box out of 100,000 and got lucky opening a rare perfect set. I was rea... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408592199.117

On 8/20/2014 Mz iMac said: On 8/20/2014 JannyRee said: What a blessing! The local store here that used to carry Yankee Candles closed them out recently. I was so disappointed. BedBath&Beyond has a large collection of Yankee Candles. Plus you get 20% off by using BBB coupons. I prefer using the YC coupons. I wait til any of 3 coupons are available... $20 off $45 $1 Tarts or the great BOGO on any size candle...they come out about 3-4 times a year Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 2 Mercury Glass Square Pedestals by Valerie- All colors available H204408

In For the Home Talk 1408588509.103

On 8/20/2014 MathisFan said: On 8/20/2014 CT2249 said: This may be off the subject, but...I am looking for the set of 2 wood display stands by Linda Dano. I have been waiting patiently forever for her to come back and to have these again. Does anyone know if Linda Dano is EVER coming back?? If so, when?? Don't think she's coming back with home decor items. She's as much as said so on her website and FB. I believe she was supposed to come back with a jewelry line but I think that's been derailed, too. I really miss Linda Dano's decor shows...what a shame! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408587592.583

On 8/19/2014 walker said: I really like Valerie Parr Hill....however, that said, I learned a long time ago the quality of products was not good and quit ordering. I am sure Valerie only sees the best when doing presentations. Maybe someone should email her directly about these problems. This reflects poorly on her and she may not be aware quality is so bad. QVC certainly should know if they follow these comments.....Q for Quality? I know for myself, I have been turned off by VPH products now. I'll still watch her shows, but VERY likely won't purchase anymore. After checking my order history f... Continue Reading

Re: Can you imagine a bedroom like this?

In For the Home Talk 1408584905.24

Absolutely lovely! To me, it's lacking color though...too many neutrals for my taste...an easy fix though Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408583958.537

That was very sweet of your DH! I think apple pumpkin is a new scent this year. The new scents I got are berrylicious and ginger pumpkin (burning it now) Continue Reading

Re: VPH Sneak Peek Album for 8/22/14

In For the Home Talk 1408562850.43

On 8/20/2014 Marsha2003 said: Thanks for the link, Mallemo...always appreciated. Have you looked at Horchow's new items? Does this look familiar? Wow!!!!! Classy!!! I have 2 sets of Valerie's carolers...love them! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408498282.84

On 8/19/2014 laj3169 said: Hi Ladies.. I did not order the TSV although I thought about it. I know how disappointing it is to get products by Valerie that are not up to the quality we want and should receive. I noticed on Valerie's facebook page, several people sent her a message about the bad quality of the candes and her reply was to send her a private message. So you might try that and see if you can get some perfect sets of candles. I think the more folks let her know, the more helpful it will be for customers... Most time this saying holds true...'the squeaky wheel gets the greasing'.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 354
1 2 3 4 ...354Next