Shoes & Handbags Offers
21 Members and 9731 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: JOAN RIVERS

In Joan Rivers 1409436064.637

Yes, there are a few threads about her already... Continue Reading

Re: No Word on Joan is Concerning

In Joan Rivers 1409435526.037

On 8/30/2014 Oneanddone said: When you are in a medically induced coma and the doctors decide to wean you off of it, you do not wake up right away. It may take hours or days. No predicting. Trust me, I know about this. The patient in a medically induced coma is in a state to stop or slow down swelling of the brain and to give the brain a rest. The coma slows down the brain so it doesn't have to work so hard. May times the patients body is cooled down. Normally, without the induced coma, the brain will tell the body it is too cool and the patient would begin to shiver. That is too much for the... Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers 1409434154.333

On 8/30/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said: gosh I had not heard that... Just google 'tmz joan rivers'... Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers 1409433864.337

Latest update is that Joan is now totally dependant on life support Continue Reading

Re: I'm In Buckley Florentine Heaven!

In Dooney & Bourke 1409348876.76

On 8/29/2014 jazalboy said: Took chestnut buckley for her first ride ,to the grocery store.What a great bag!She enjoyed her first trip out!!!!Not only beautiful,but functional. Thanks for sharing! Besides the new colors the Q will be offering for this bag, I noticed that it will also be available in crimson and red too on the D&B site...guessing with the same t'moro trim... Ooooooo...options, decisions. Heck, it will be a while before I get one, but will be fun to see them presented and the pics to zoom in on Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1409346855.353

On 8/29/2014 tough_kitty said: On 8/29/2014 Susan Louise said: On 8/29/2014 christine1313 said: On 8/29/2014 Susan Louise said: On 8/29/2014 christine1313 said: Did anyone see that the florentine buckley is now showing the colors dark pink, grass, palomino and white on waitlist? No pics available of those colors right now.... The palomino would be really nice...but where did you see those color choices? I checked the Q and the D&B site? I glad all the folks who got this bag really like it. If it ever is available at a great sale price elsewhere, I would consider it and give up one of my... Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1409345808.803

On 8/29/2014 christine1313 said: On 8/29/2014 Susan Louise said: On 8/29/2014 christine1313 said: Did anyone see that the florentine buckley is now showing the colors dark pink, grass, palomino and white on waitlist? No pics available of those colors right now.... The palomino would be really nice...but where did you see those color choices? I checked the Q and the D&B site? I glad all the folks who got this bag really like it. If it ever is available at a great sale price elsewhere, I would consider it and give up one of my Janine satchels I only bought one D&B handbag at full ret... Continue Reading

Re: New Dooney's

In Dooney & Bourke 1409345104.797

I noticed the Q was offering it and looked at the pics and watched the video... I love houndstooth, just don't like it on the satchel...strange, don't know why I did get the 2 plaid satchels last year (red & black)...got lucky getting them at Belks for $111 each! So for me, between a couple of bags with flowers, a couple with plaid, and the 1975 multi logo satchel (I have the black one), that's enough patterned handbags for me. I'm sure it will be popular and a lot of folks will get it though Continue Reading

Re: "AS IS" bust Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Satchel with Pockets

In Dooney & Bourke 1409344697.747

On 8/29/2014 tough_kitty said: On 8/29/2014 Susan Louise said: On 8/29/2014 tough_kitty said: On 8/29/2014 Susan Louise said: Back to being 'on topic', do you own the D&B florentine satchel with pockets? No, I don't, although I thought it was pretty and functional with the outside pockets, but also VERY expensive! I got a Florentine satchel without the pockets because it was so beautiful and 25% at Macy's :) Since the retail value of the bag is $448, and I was able to get it for $259, it's not nearly as expensive as other handbags you have been buying Right...but this specific sale ... Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1409342936.32

On 8/29/2014 christine1313 said: Did anyone see that the florentine buckley is now showing the colors dark pink, grass, palomino and white on waitlist? No pics available of those colors right now.... The palomino would be really nice...but where did you see those color choices? I checked the Q and the D&B site? I glad all the folks who got this bag really like it. If it ever is available at a great sale price elsewhere, I would consider it and give up one of my Janine satchels I only bought one D&B handbag at full retail since it was only available at QVC (A216244 in black)....all ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 357
1 2 3 4 ...357Next