Creede Silver Sale
58 Members and 10721 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: VPH Sneak Peek album for Oct. 1st show

In For the Home Talk 1412147312.31

On 9/30/2014 lucymo said: On 9/30/2014 Susan Louise said: On 9/30/2014 whitelinen said: That is a great deal for the LR Santa for anyone that is on the fence for it...great quality for the price! I got all 3 last year...the red, green & beige...LOVE them all! I used the red & beige Santas last year and will use at least 2 again this year, if not all 3... Here are a couple of pics a few folks might remember when I had posted them last holiday season Hi Susan Louise, I'm loving those trees in the last picture. I have owls and the Reindeer. I see you like to use pinecones too. I ha... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412124031.79

On 9/30/2014 DREAMON said: Susan Loui­se, It looks like you have Val's vintage reindeer in silver/pewter. I didn't know they were presented last year. I must have missed them. I love them with the Woodsey Santa. Hi DREAMON, Yes, I got them last year. If you notice, I actually split the pair of the reindeer...you will see one in each vignette/pic Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412119586.297

Hi nypdblue12, I got them at Pier One Imports last year. I just checked and they are available again this year too! Go to POI and put in their search 'snowy spruce trees'. There are a few nice pics you can click on and they have more sizes than last year...HTH Continue Reading

Re: My Fall Front Porch

In For the Home Talk 1412114267.55

On 9/30/2014 little boobala said: You did a very nice job decorating your porch for fall. 80 degrees. I know you don't live in northwest P.A. rainy and cool here today. No decorating outside for me. I can't decorate outside...everything and anything would be stolen Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1412113727.677

On 9/30/2014 whitelinen said: That is a great deal for the LR Santa for anyone that is on the fence for it...great quality for the price! I got all 3 last year...the red, green & beige...LOVE them all! I used the red & beige Santas last year and will use at least 2 again this year, if not all 3... Here are a couple of pics a few folks might remember when I had posted them last holiday season Continue Reading

Re: My Fall Front Porch

In For the Home Talk 1412111120.043

Wonderful! You did a great job...TY for sharing!!! Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 3 Sequined and Glittered Icicle Trees

In For the Home Talk 1412110668.333

On 9/30/2014 PeterDM said: I received my "As Is" set in white today, and I love them. There are a couple of patches missing bits of jewels, but not enough to bother me. They stand up straight and will compliment my wintry decor. Hi Peter, Glad you got your set...can't wait to get ours!!! You can always fill in the empty areas by 'cleverly' filling in the patches/holes/empty areas with bits of a cotton ball...enough so there is a solid layer of cotton without there being a bulge of cotton sticking out...push it inside if you have to, but gently. You want to fill in the area to make a surface ... Continue Reading

Re: Review of Valerie's Sugared Fruit Wreath

In For the Home Talk 1412099624.657

On 9/30/2014 Susan Louise said: On 9/30/2014 mallemo said: This new Santa would be cute displayed with the sugared fruit items. TY for posting mallemo!!! OMG..it's a great Santa to display with the fruit decor!!! I'm guessing this will be presented during LR's show? I see no info for it being a LR or VPH item... What do you think mallemo? I would love to see it presented/displayed in a show...maybe it's for Jill's YHJ show? Continue Reading

Re: LR's 12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches

In For the Home Talk 1412099236.91

On 9/30/2014 RedHeadedWench said: How much are these, because Hobby Lobby has something VERY similar for $1.00/each. I got them at the CIJ price of $22.12 for each set. As for what HL has, I haven't looked at their holiday picks recently. The last time I was there, it was early August when I bought several items to decorate for Fall. Although the LR picks are not nearly as economical as the HL ones, I will say that they are worth every penny of a tad over $2 each (of coarse when you include S&H and tax). Additionally, keep in mind, these are HUGE, so VERY versatile!!! I LOVE saving money... Continue Reading

Re: Review of Valerie's Sugared Fruit Wreath

In For the Home Talk 1412094471.413

On 9/30/2014 mallemo said: This new Santa would be cute displayed with the sugared fruit items. TY for posting mallemo!!! OMG..it's a great Santa to display with the fruit decor!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 368
1 2 3 4 ...368Next