Meant for Mom(SM)
173 Members and 12713 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

I've been shopping for sunglasses today and got lucky!!!

Started by Susan Louise in All About Accessories 1398376211.78

I ordered 2 pairs...one was the LAST Jacqueline Kennedy pair (A209600) in the *tortoise*...WOOHOO!!!! And I got a pair of A318086...in the *Tokyo tortoise*... I still need to get one more (trying to find a good pair of bifocal sunglasses...not any on the Q that I was able to see per the reviews)... I have been needing new pairs for awhile...way overdue. I wanted a pair to keep in my car, one for home and one for my purse. A side note: I also ordered a couple of other things today...a SG scarf on clearance in *green* (A252351) and a nice SG top that goes great with it...also in *green* (A2141... Continue Reading

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1398309416.767

DH and I LOVE animals...however, we don't appreciate neighbors who are inconsiderate of others. I will try and condense the story...it all started rather "innocently"... A couple of years ago in early Spring, our neighbor across the street had a single cat living/sleeping in it's evergreen bushes. Within a month...there were 2 which mated. They started to make regular treks across the street to our neighbors next door on the east side of us. It was easy to add 2 and 2 together. Those neighbors have their own cats which are 'indoor' cats. Our guess is the cats just happened to be passing by th... Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver Show this Morning, 4/17

In Susan Graver 1397767896.73

On 4/17/2014 morning gloy said: Susan gets more hyper when she has a Today's Special Value to sell. She is on a lot of hours and I am sure is under a lot of stress to sell it. Nice post! I know I'd probably buckle under the pressure... Continue Reading

Paging Stevieb...

Last Reply by stevieb 1397783277.123 | Started by Susan Louise in Dooney & Bourke

I want to TY again soooo much for helping me get the framed purses at ILD...they are GREAT!!! They arrived today... I will use them often... I just checked to see if they would fit into the D&B crossbody pouchettes...YES they do...WOOT!!! I will still have room in the pouchette for my readers, tissues, keys, gum/mints, lip gloss, pen and a mini pad of paper...even room for a few other things like coupons. I have a few other nice small to mid-sized handbags/crossbody that this purse will be perfect for...What a GREAT accessory!!! I thought they would only have 2-3 slots for cc's, ID's etc... Continue Reading

Re: Worx 7-in-1 Convertible Aerocart...

In In the Garden 1397764539.897

WHOA! IT has been shipped already...should have it by about Wednesday next week!!! Continue Reading

Re: Is Dooney & Bourke skimping on QVC bags

In Dooney & Bourke 1397759095.08

On 4/17/2014 fthunt said: Ditto - embarrassed to carry......that's a real nutty prospective. A D&B is a D&B wherever it was made or sold. IK...right! *Shakes my head* Continue Reading

Re: Is Dooney & Bourke skimping on QVC bags

In Dooney & Bourke 1397758832.06

On 4/17/2014 sciencegeek said: Pagan if you love a particular bag in a brand you like, why would you be ashamed to carry it if it's only available on QVC? And if you love it, why would you worry about resale value? I buy fashion and accessories because I like wearing them... ITA! So you may or may not buy expensive D&B TSV bags...because you worry you might be embarrassed carrying them because they are sold on the Q? Are there other Q products you buy you also feel the same way about? Ummm...and you post on the Q forums feeling this way? My head hurts Continue Reading

Re: SG ...A253042 Terry Tunic w/pockets...

In Susan Graver 1397756052.11

On 4/17/2014 occasional rain said: I saw it and thought it would be wonderful as a cover up over a swimming suit. I love pockets too. That's a great idea too Continue Reading

Re: SG ...A253042 Terry Tunic w/pockets...

In Susan Graver 1397754966.12

On 4/17/2014 terrier3 said: I just got the navy. I wish I had it in FLA...but I think it might be a little heavy. Ummmm...it doesn't even come in navy...might need to double check what item # you ordered...it wasn't this tunic Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver Show this Morning, 4/17

In Susan Graver 1397754383.45

I loved SG show today...bought some new tops I can't want to get!!! I hope you found something good to watch for yourself Continue Reading

Page 1 of 310
1 2 3 4 ...310Next