120 Members and 20148 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: Dooney and bourke "as is"

In Dooney & Bourke 1432166296.2

Whoa! The 'as is' choices have just jumped to near 60...one of them is a 'sunflower' florentine buckley, a 'chestnut' chelsea shopper and 'orchid' and 'natural' sophie hobos!! Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1432154562.597

Since I highly recommend this bag (I have 6 of them...Yes, I said 6...hot pink, kelly green, turquoise, navy, cranberry and black), I'm passing on the info for those interested Another couple of 'as is' D&B nylon shoppers in 'kelly green' and 'khaki' up for grabs A238687... FYI for those that don't know, these do not come with dust bags even when new! I read the last review for this 'as is' bag and the reviewer expected a dust bag. They only come with leather bags...not bags that are coated cotton, nylon, etc. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1431822852.127

On 5/16/2015 Serendipity said: On 5/11/2015 Susan Louise said: A nice selection of D&B 'as is' have just posted for those interested Ordered a few ... fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up! Glad to help :) I just peeked at the list just now and there is a toledo tote (A265165...for those that want to see the video it would be A257677) with a near $150 savings! Every hour/day/week is different which makes it fun to check out...a double win if there is easy pay for the 'as is' too Continue Reading

HU Dooney & Bourke fans...MOST 'as is' are now on 5 Easy Pays!!!!

Started by Susan Louise in Dooney & Bourke 1431748710.537

That doesn't happen often and I don't know how long the EP will last either..Just thought I'd pass on the FYI for those interested Continue Reading

Re: Item A200740 in new seafoam green

In Denim & Co 1431743148.87

I have this top in the red, black, mocha and moss. I would love to see the new seafoam too! Hopefully Carolyn will present it soon on one of the Tuesday D&Co shows Continue Reading

Re: Two new D&Co. items- your vote?

In Denim & Co 1431735777.253

Neither for me... I'm not a dress person and the top looks like it will be problematic with bra straps showing with that wide of an opening. I have enough tops anyway Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1431732069.02

I'm noticing lately that every once in awhile a D&B bag that has been long gone/retired will reappear... A234349...D&B medium pocket satchel in 'bark' just appeared for those interested...and at a pretty awesome 'as is' price of $127.15 considering the retail is $318! Keep in mind, it 'might not' have the key fob and coin purse though. Even so, still a great price for a wonderful D&B leather everyday bag. I already have it in the caramel. My favorite part of the bag is the secret compartment for an e-reader or tablet! Watch the video/presentation for the original QVC # A7511... Continue Reading

Re: When are they going to start shipping Sunday's bags??

In Dooney & Bourke 1431730070.1

On 5/13/2015 faeriemoon said: I ordered a bag on Sunday (free shipping on a bag that is seldom discounted elswhere in the color I want), and it's still "in process." Good thing I'm not in a rush. Did you get your bag yet? Which one did you get? Where? Continue Reading

Re: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!...said Chicken Little

In In the Garden 1431717703.22

We just had severe storms roll through over the past few hours...again...SMH...wishing I could make a life preserver for each of our plants Continue Reading

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!...said Chicken Little

Last Reply by Brandiwine 1431718066.15 | Started by Susan Louise in In the Garden

Have mercy! The rain, rain, rain came down, down, down, and washed out little Piglet too Just a few years ago we were in a severe drought...having cracks in our yards over 12" deep in spots. This year we are less than 2" away from having the wettest month of May on record. Between tomorrow's and the weekend's forecast of very severe storms here in eastern Nebraska, we will no doubt shatter the current record... And Sunday is still only going to be the 17th of the month with more high chances next week for severe weather... The soil in our yards and gardens are very saturated and need to dry ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 461
1 2 3 4 ...461Next