TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 9185 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: No more Luminara candles on QVC? Why?

In Candles 1414270767.967

On 10/24/2014 Sunshine Kate said: They really are/were overpriced. Seriously? In most cases they were cheaper at the Q (even w/ S&H) since many would come in sets of 2. I also got a couple of EXTREMELY reasonable 15" Luminara Churchill lanterns for $39.99 each during the CIJ shows...just saying. Continue Reading

Re: Do You Own Lisa's Gold Mercury Glass Birds?

In For the Home Talk 1414253630.69

On 10/25/2014 lucymo said: On 10/25/2014 Susan Louise said: Hi SHOPR, I have all the LR MG birds (my pearl and chocolate are 'in process')...already have the gold, silver and red. I agree with Lucymo, for that wreath, the gold bird would be perfect! Hey, Susan Louise, what did you buy from Lisa's show last night? I had already ordered the fruit teardrops, white and gold trees and the grape clusters in gold, so I think I'm done. Since I am making a pinecone wreath and all the cloches, I will need to change out the décor midway to Christmas. SHOPR, I'm going to try your idea with the ... Continue Reading

Re: Did Lisa Have Her Nutcrackers On Her Show Last Night?

In For the Home Talk 1414253022.597

On 10/25/2014 lucymo said: On 10/25/2014 Susan Louise said: On 10/25/2014 nmarie said: Godfreak showed 2 different colors to choose from. By the way, who is Godfreak and how does she have these pics to post? Where? The pictures were on here earlier, guess they've been poofed. One set was ivory and gold and the other set was traditional Christmas colors. Hi Lucymo...TY! Oh well, I missed seeing the 'traditional' option. I'm sure I'll see them soon enough. BTW, I was pretty good last night watching LR's show...only ordered the chocolate glitter trees. I kept waffling about them all week and... Continue Reading

Re: Do You Own Lisa's Gold Mercury Glass Birds?

In For the Home Talk 1414252701.767

Hi SHOPR, I have all the LR MG birds (my pearl and chocolate are 'in process')...already have the gold, silver and red. I agree with Lucymo, for that wreath, the gold bird would be perfect! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414252428.39

On 10/25/2014 golfcartrider said: I think I saw a few behind the scenes. LOL...WHERE? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414250472.717

On 10/25/2014 nmarie said: Godfreak showed 2 different colors to choose from. By the way, who is Godfreak and how does she have these pics to post? Where? Continue Reading

Re: Valerie's Bungee Bundles

In For the Home Talk 1414248462.073

The bungie bobbles won't hold up the garland on the mantel like it will on a stairway railing. You will need to use something like 3M/Command hooks/strips. There are lots of helpful tips on the internet on how to hang/swag a garland in a mantlel without marring or marking it up...just google. The bungie bobbles will help you attach bows and other ornamentation to your garland. If you haven't watched the video for them, the item # is H193116...HTH Continue Reading

Re: Ellen Degeneress

In For the Home Talk 1414196868.537

I'm in stitches...the show is fun! Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson Leaving the Q????

In For the Home Talk 1414187884.08

Yes, there are a lot of threads about it...mostly in the Beauty and fashion forums you might want to browse through Continue Reading

Re: Sleigh

In For the Home Talk 1414175956.68

On 10/24/2014 littlearl said: I went out shopping today to see what I could find to put in my sleigh that I ordered 7 minutes after midnight. I found a sweet sitting Santa all decked out in silver with white fur. He is the perfect size and now can't wait to get the sleigh home to see how he works out. Oh and I did find him at Joann's which was a total surprise! Best of all he was 30% off. I have this plan now if it all works the way I think it will I will be one happy person. Hi littlearl, Sounds like you found a perfect Santa and at a great deal! Please post a pic of the Santa in the Sleigh... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 396
1 2 3 4 ...396Next