Just-Reduced Clearance
130 Members and 17120 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: Love this christmas decor from Amazon

In For the Home Talk 1413821675.247

Those houses are adorable Moxie! They would make a nice addition for those that have VPH's cottage and church (H201082) and make a nice village! Continue Reading

Re: Do you like to vary the style of your decor, or do you decorate...

In For the Home Talk 1413820336.813

I'd say my style is mainly country/log cabin/traditional... For our small home, during the holidays and changes of season decor, I only decorate the livingroom throughout and one vignette in the kitchen...that's it. I decorate by what makes myself and DH happy. For example, last year I incorporated a 3' fiber optic tree for DH. His grandparents had recently passed at the time and it serves as a wonderful memory for him. I love the tree too...mainly because I love vintage flair. We also are avid birders/enthusiasts, so I also LOVE anything related to birds and try to have a sense of nature inc... Continue Reading

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

In For the Home Talk 1413819505.437

On 10/20/2014 lovesrecess said: I think the garland in the photo is much too out of proportion or the small size of the mantle; looks much too heavy and big for it; the other things look great but I would use a garland half as deep. I do agree... However, for those that have big homes, it will work great. As much as I love LR decor, I have to keep reminding myself that due to their size/scale, some of her pieces just won't look good in our home. Like the new sleigh...I REALLY want it, but there is no logical place for it here. I wish we had a diningroom...would love to incorporate it as part... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413815245.533

The fruit in LR pics are lovely, but I'm glad I got the sugared fruit wreaths/garland from Jill's show. Although the fruit is a tad smaller, I prefer the wider variety of colors. That's just my taste. Countdown to her show...5 days! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413771052.143

I keep going back to LR's blog... We have a small home and the amount of prime real estate to decorate is so limited (for one who LOVES to decorate that is...lol)... I want it ALL..have mercy! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413755150.613

On 10/19/2014 lucymo said: On 10/19/2014 Susan Louise said: Lucymo, Please read my post #180 Yes, I did read it. I don't think some of the picks are in the warehouse yet but I don't get why they'd all have the same EDD, looks like the ones supposedly ready to ship out would have an earlier EDD than the others. I'm tired today so if I missed something else, point it out to me. That's probably what it is...just never seen both advanced sale and in process with the same EDD before...LOL Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413753061.163

Lucymo, Please read my post #180 Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone used this VPH garland?

In For the Home Talk 1413752230.423

On 10/19/2014 lucymo said: Hi SL, yes I have had this garland for a couple of years. It's very lacy and delicate in appearance but is very pretty on the tree or wrapped on another garland. You'll need to use the blower on it to remove excess glitter. I have four of them and I like them a lot. Thanks Lucymo! I just wish there was a video or more pics...I'm still on the fence for now. The price is pretty good Continue Reading

Re: The Ellen Degeneras line

In For the Home Talk 1413751974.5

On 10/19/2014 champagnepoodle said: On 10/19/2014 Susan Louise said: On 10/19/2014 champagnepoodle said: On 10/19/2014 ROMARY said: Love Ellen's ad lib/wit! I haven't viewed her items yet.........I'll take a look! Nothing to write home about and why E.D.? That is such an embarrassing name! My guess...E - Ellen...D - Degeneres....... But everybody and his brother knows E D stands for something completely different Ummm...not me, but you do sound like one of those Geico commercials Continue Reading

Page 1 of 388
1 2 3 4 ...388Next