March Mania Ends Today
25 Members and 16600 Guests Online

Susan Louise's Activity

Re: if dooney and bourke never wear out why own so many

In Fashion Talk 1427751954.023

On 3/30/2015 wildcherry said: Yes, I noticed you underlined and highlighted. Still don't get it, and what does HTH mean? Usually when I end my comments with a smiley, it means I mean no harm, just my humble opinion is all. HTH means "hope that helps" Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427751203.647

On 3/30/2015 wildcherry said: SusanLouise, I don't understand your response to my post. I responded to two specific statements you made which I highlighted and underlined...HTH Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427750492.24

On 3/30/2015 65and fabulous said: I really love Dooneys, and yes, I have about 20. All different colors and styles. Some Winter, some Summer. Big Florentine leather satchels are my Dooney weakness, but I have some smaller bags as well. I would never buy any other brand. I change my handbag with every outfit, because I really enjoy doing so. Surprisingly, I hate buying shoes! I know women are supposed to be obsessed with shoes, but for me its like buying tires for my car! I have to buy good quality, because I stand a lot as I teach, but I am totally not interested! LOL I guess we all have our ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427749914.387

On 3/30/2015 wildcherry said: Should we not eat dinner tonight because so many in the world are starving? We cannot live our lives denying ourselves what we are fortunate enough to have because of those who do not. Then no one will be happy. That said, I have rolled my eyes on occasion hearing some of the callers, and even the hosts on QVC talk about the amount of stuff they own. I do realize, though, that it's their money and my opinion doesn't matter. Life is short, good for them. I just wish I had the lifestyle to warrant having three closets full of clothes, handbags and shoes. I'm retire... Continue Reading

Re: Fake posters???

In Fashion Talk 1427689988.043

Fake posters? Not me...LOL...I post so many pics to back up what I say most of the time Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427688382.507

I have just under 30 Dooney & Bourke handbags...LOVE them all! I only paid full QVC price for one handbag (it was exclusive to QVC - A216244). All my other D&B bags/totes I got either at an 'as is' price, or with a GREAT sale price elsewhere with FREE S&H...either at Belk, Macy's, or the D&B website during the Holiday season when they had specials We also just finished our taxes this year. Our total donations of various charities reached over $15,000...to our local homeless shelter/battered women's shelter (I do a lot of extreme couponing to help them out...to me, lots of my ... Continue Reading

Re: Opinions From Lantern Lovers, Please

In For the Home Talk 1427407738.367

On 3/25/2015 BornToShop said: My apologies, I failed to post the item #s; H204896 @ $30 and H204896 @ $40. My son is not around to help me post pics. Hi BornToShop, I checked the pics of the DB lanterns and just didn't find them attractive...even though they are at a lower price point than the Luminara Churchill Lanterns...JMO. Additionally, the cream color of the Churchill Lantern works for our decor much better than white, which would stick out like a sore thumb. That might not be the case for you and either would go with your decor. I am lucky we got 2 of each of the cream & Black Chur... Continue Reading

Re: Only about four months till Christmas in July!

In For the Home Talk 1427406714.707

On 3/26/2015 Krimpette said: Oh, please! I'm just now toying with putting away my snow shovel! Continue Reading

Re: Only about four months till Christmas in July!

In For the Home Talk 1427406664.99

On 3/26/2015 faeriemoon said: Good; I can start planning to avoid it now. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 456
1 2 3 4 ...456Next