Designer Jewelry Gallery
136 Members and 17374 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1422811784.717

Will probably watch some of the Super Bowl. Pizza Hut offered 30% off for preorders so we will have pizza for supper. Our sil paid off both vehicles with back va disability benefits and he and Whit got a new vehicle for her to drive to and from school- a VW Jetta. Today is Dylan's birthday. Friday will be Bryan's. We got some snow. R says 3" but often over estimates. I'm not sure if we will get the storm that is hitting Chicago. R is outside shoveling the porch wearing sweatpants, white nightshirt and that hooded brown coat that looks like a bathrobe. Covering my eyes here. Sorry about the f... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422748259.63

Wow, fast delivery to DD of the tsv, Linda. It's a shame your sil had to spend 2 nights at work but better than being stranded partway or missing 2 days of pay. 3 hours is long for a meeting. I think PA has a similar program. Definitely no more accidents. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422739523.653

How wonderful that Kaylie and Miley picked up the house. Barbara, I tend to look at the not so good outcomes. Usually it turns out okay. I say it's because I worried and if I didn't worry watch out. I've always liked Katherine Hepburn. Sorry about the soup. We went to the American Sniper movie last night- the 6:40 showing so it was mostly older people. A good movie but very hard to watch at times. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422657159.327

More snow. I barely made it out of the driveway to do errands. When I got home the plow had gone down the street and left a mound of snow in front of our driveway due to a car parked in front of the neighbors. Today I'm sick of snow. Men are so stubborn. What can you do. Going to the movie tonight though I'd rather stay put. Hopefully Kaylie will grow out of her "attitude". They often do. Enjoy your movie, Linda. It sounds like one I'd enjoy. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422565010.227

I'm so glad Amie can help you out by doing the errands. It sounds like a busy couple of days with family there. A shame V will need to make another trip up north. I don't think anyone proofreads anymore, Linda. Some local paper errors are surprising. Headlines that when you read the article turn out to be the opposite. With legal documents you'd think there'd be a higher standard. I went grocery shopping at Wegman's over the NY border. Snow arrived early and driving home it was whiteout conditions. I'm very glad to be home. No soup planned here. Just something simple for supper. Bo is barking... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422483067.333

Oh that peony pink (not perfectly) is so pretty. Sorry V is having trouble with the platelet count and surgery is postponed, Barbara. I remember both dad and R having problems with theirs. Fingers crossed for no headache. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422478388.927

Minus 4 this morning but up to 30 now. Adam, R, and possibly me are going to try for the movie tonight. Adam should be back from the VA in plenty of time for the 2nd show. Whit's new lap top crashed yesterday but sil was able to take it back to the factory settings and get it up and running. She is spending a lot on gas and tolls. They had to replace one of the truck tires but were able to find a match. Linda, I hope DD can find some used texts. A shame she had to pay the test fee again for youngest GS. Just a thought, could he share a room and pay a portion of the hotel bill. It might end ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422400672.883

Such a shame carpooling didn't work out, Linda. Maybe once it starts something can be worked out. Years ago when R was going to drill instructor school they would meet partway and carpool the rest of the way. Glad you had a good trip and the bonus of a vacant seat, Barbara. Adam has mentioned OK over the past year off and on. R is off to bowling. Adam helped him get dressed. We'll see how he does. My sister on Cape Cod posted they had about 3' of drifts. She didn't know what the total accumulation was as it was still snowing. Last I heard they still had power. Not a lot of snow here but cold.... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422318350.81

Plan B- go to the movie Wednesday after Adam gets back from his VA appt. R still hurting from his tooth extraction Friday plus yesterday did something to his back and neck at his shoot. He's been "out of it" today. He stepped back and hit a ridge of snow/ice at the range and twisted to avoid falling. Linda, he doesn't answer the home phone- can sleep right through it. Right now he's sleeping in the recliner. Various snores and groans. Adam will owe local taxes on the reserve pay and state and local on his pay from his job in NY. We'll probably help him out. Friday I put money in his account ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422297949.137

How nice not to have to carry a suitcase, Barbara. Hope that infusion headache is not bad. I have a habit of hanging on to things. Not much snow here though I did shovel the steps and walk. R and Adam are going to American Sniper tonight. Not sure if I'm going or staying home. I woke up early to Bo barking. Tried to go back to sleep, more barking. So with a few choice words I brought him in. R was asleep in the recliner. If he'd wait a few minutes after letting him out and then call him in there'd be no problem. When he sits down it's a guarantee he'll fall asleep. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 404
1 2 3 4 ...404Next