Just-Reduced Clearance
156 Members and 18209 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1425332766.033

Sure TT is a bit jealous. Making sure he gets attention. Not doing much on computer today. The city changed who does local tax collection. Argh. Since Adam works out of state and they don't collect his local tax I'll need to figure out and do quarterly payments for that and the Army along with tax returns not started yet Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425314347.35

I hope you had a good flight, Barbara. I woke this morning to more snow. I cleared the suv off as R wanted coke. Have not even tried to dig out the Chevy. I should shovel but there's only an added inch. My arm and shoulder are sore from shoveling 4 times yesterday so I'll keep this short. Linda, I hope you had fun at the wine and cheese party. Must watch Gryffyn like a hawk. He's smart and mischievous. TT is grumpy. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425228260.263

I went out after shoveling for more cold medicine. Came back to find Griffyn had dragged Adam's poncho liners and a throw off the loveseat along with TT's pillow (not spoiled is he). He also added the stuffed toys, R's shoe into the mix. I retrieved the shoe only to find him grabbing the leg of R's jeans he had left within reach. He was ready to add them to his pile. He's a feisty boy. If TT barks at him he'll bark right back. It's warmer today but that meant more snow. I get worn our over the years fighting with the VA when a decision seems wrong. R if left to his own devices would give up. ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425153958.923

20 here too after starting at -10 or so. Very nice pictures, Barbara. Sorry, you are so achy. Depending on the VA's criteria your sil may be able to appeal through a service rep such as DAV or American Legion. R has had negative decisions that were reversed, Linda. A motel sounds like a good idea. Busy here with pup. Carries trophies off to his bed. TT is a grouch. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425069732.187

No name yet though I tend towards Griffyn. I just took him out. Carried him down the steps. He can go up but is not sure about down. Up the steps he scooted twice and I carried him back down each time before he pe ed. He's now sleeping on my foot. The large dog crate was just delivered but even folded is too bulky and heavy for me to maneuver in. Adam will have to do it. Nothing like waiting to get the injection, Linda. Good luck with Sydney's hair, Barbara. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425049446.057

Could have been worse, Linda. At least we weren't stuck for long and the seller could pull us out. I do have R's cold. Ugh. I called the vet this morning and was in the process of leaving a message when the assistant came on line. She was so excited about another Pyrenees. Taking him today for worming medicine. I agree about the wheel chairs. It's hit or miss as to whether they're at the gate when you land and so many airports do not have the motorized carts. Bo the shepherd is very happy he now has someone to herd. I had thought he'd be the more difficult dog to accept a puppy. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425000915.067

I don't like escalators but do them if I must, Linda. The worst was when we flew home from Scotland sick. R wouldn't look for the nearby elevator just herded me up the escalator. I worry about stumbling. Glad all went well with V, Barbara. Puppy sleeping by my feet. The roads were clear but gps directions and mapquest were wrong. As we got near it directed us to a road only opened seasonally. Couldn't see the sign till we turned and were stuck. No cell phone reception but by a miracle I got a call out to the seller and he drove down with his truck and pulled us out. More snow started as we ne... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424881613.2

My sister got the hips in our family. Oh 8:30 is so much better, Barbara. Sorry there were no carts at the airport. Fingers crossed your lungs are better. I hope Sydnie feels better. It's good she's not contagious. More snow this morning, Linda. I had to shovel. Soon we leave for bowling. I'd rather stay home though and pick up. Too bad you have to wait for your injection. I have items to donate I need to bring downstairs. I cleared a spot in the spare room for the painted coffee table. Taking no chance on puppy teeth marks. I'd hoped to put a few things in R's former work room upstairs but h... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424826793.333

Same breed as Sammy. Gt. Pyrenees. Not getting things done as quickly as I hoped. That's great news for DGS. Thank heavens DD called the plumber quickly. I am sick and tired of this cold weather. No thaw in almost 2 months. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424817015.68

The deep freeze was here this morning. -17 on the back porch. This afternoon it was up to 22. Have a good flight Barbara. I'm glad things worked out with M and Sydnie. Whit said the college let out early yesterday and this morning was a 2 hour delay. Yesterday driving home there were white out conditions. Linda, good thing by DD to tell DGS to wait for the ACT results. Congratulations on the Army guy's promotion. Adam has had to sleep on the motel floor more than once. It's too bad about the fire. I took a comforter to the Laundromat then stopped at WalMart, dropped donations at GoodWill and ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 409
1 2 3 4 ...409Next