Back to School
12 Members and 9176 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1406564120.447

A cool cloudy day here too along with rain. We've saved on ac too this summer. No chance of the price is right here. R usually has news on. Funny thing, when he's gone for a day or two I don't turn the tv on. I just enjoy the quiet. Thursday is my grocery day this week. Sam ate over the weekend. The one assistant on her own got some hamburg, boiled it, and mixed it with rice. I'm to call back after 2 as they are doing an x ray. TT is curled up on the loveseat. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406495159.433

Barbara, you'll be leaving for Hawaii about the time we leave for Charleston. Glad you found travel size supplies and stuff for Syd's hair. Not sure what I'll have for supper. R didn't get back to me whether he's staying over at the range another night. Adam is mowing. Thunderstorms expected later and tomorrow. Linda, it sounds like you've made a lot of progress with the exercises. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406484335.48

Sometimes he's better than others. Doing lots of laundry as items need rewashed. R is a great one for leaving laundry baskets of clothes in the cellar although I've been guilty too. Temperatures are in the 80's. I need to put the garbage out and check if I need to mow. Whit posted on fb that she tripped over the elliptical exerciser and dislocated her shoulder. Yes the one with pins in it. It had to be manually put back in place. She hopes to finally get the fingerprinting done this week so she can sub in the fall. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406410331.107

Sorry about Dh, Linda. It takes so much patience. R is mixing words up more lately. Says the clothes need put in the oven- means dryer, etc. Sometimes it's a real challenge to figure out what he means. I hope your back is better by Thursday. It would be nice to know the cause though so you could avoid future problems. No more news on Sam. He's drinking water. They tried a liquid food supplement and you would have thought they were trying to poison him by his reaction. R left for the range today instead of yesterday. We discovered the sewer line backed up. Not a good start to the day. Cancele... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406314320.02

I left Sam for them to run tests. Both of us feel there's another problem. The swelling is in a different part of the leg and his color is pale. He obviously doesn't feel well. R is off shortly to the muzzleloader range. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406305873.493

I echo Linda's WOW. I'm sure Amie feels much better. Glad M is feeling better and you feel great today. Sorry, Linda that you have to wait till Thursday to see the doctor. Enjoy the luncheon. It felt like fall this morning. Temperature in the upper 40's. Taking Sam in at 1:30. Adam looked at the wrap last night that Sam had worked at. The wound had opened back up. Also he's not eating except for the occasional biscuit. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406217016.407

So glad you got Amie in quickly. Waiting till Monday would have been agonizing. Glad Kaia settled down for you. Sam got the cone off last night. I'm reluctant to attach to the collar because you can't get it off quickly if needed. Still not eating well. It's so sad to have to put a pet down years early. Years ago we lost a young cat to kidney failure. The 11th. Adam will be home. Will probably board Sam as he'll need exercised. In 04 we only Saw Edinburgh, Gretna Green and one other place. Not nearly enough but it was England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. In 07 we did an in depth tour of Ire... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406140273.93

I'm so sorry for Amie, Barbara. I'm glad you were able to get her in where you are. Much easier on you that you don't have to drive up to her town. I hope that headache eases up. Yesterday it was 92 degrees. Today nearly as hot with rain expected. It started raining as I mowed but stopped before I finished the back area. Once I got the mower started I wasn't stopping. I waiting for the person from the water company. They need to do meter maintenance and are to be here between 2 and 4. R has gone back to bed. Sam's wrap is still on. It may come off Saturday but now the picky eater is refusing ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406066528.69

Great news about the insurance, Linda. Hope Amie gets some relief at the doctor's. Barbara, I hope this infusion really helps you. Back from VA and then Sam's appt. He took the bandage off overnight and then the replacement while we were at the VA. He now has a super bandage. With luck it will last till Saturday AM. Paddington our 1st newf. laid down while several blocks from home when a puppy. This was about 1987. Weighed 40 odd pounds at the time. Wiped out after the various appts and errands on the way home. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 378
1 2 3 4 ...378Next