Give Gorgeous
103 Members and 13291 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1414773066.957

Great win, Barbara. Sorry about the back. I did get Adam off to work eventually. He said he wa going but... It may have been my pestering that got him up and moving. Linda, once that catheter is out DH should feel much better. Chilly here. About 40 degrees. I went out and got dog food. I was fortunate in my timing as the dog food had recently arrived. When I went in I didn't see any and was worried but it was in the back of the store still on pallets. Wednesday I had a call from a friend I grew up with. Her dad fell the beginning of the month and refused to go to the hospital till the next da... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414716442.38

Hope all went well today, Linda. Barbara, I hope your back is at least a bit better. Got Adam off to work this morning through a combination of nagging and begging. He does have an initial appointment scheduled. I woke up at 4. By 5 I was still awake so reluctantly got up. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414601515.01

Hope the hospital drive goes well, Linda. Sorry about the lack of sleep. What a shame the bed contributes to the back issues, Barbara. Hopefully you can do the tour tomorrow. Back from dentist full of novocaine, gauze, and a few stitches. Adam stayed home today. R is at bowling. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414523344.16

What a mess that must have been, Linda. Water everywhere. R wanted me to check the thrift store for jeans for Adam but I couldn't find any in his size. I did find 2 at WM so he has 3 new and the one pair he already had. I checked on line thinking I might order more of the brand (the one pair he had left). It's a made in the USA company by a couple vets. However those jeans were $95 (!) purchased when he was flush with money. A good thing Louis doesn't have any more shows until January. If it's the top I'm thinking of, it's beautiful. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414510980.743

Sorry your back is still hurting, Barbara. What a sight. Nothing much here. Rod's Kindle about 4 years old just quit. So I will loan him my Fire till it's replaced. The va is messing with benefits again. Linea asymmetric sweaters in olive and the purple should arrive today. We may have snow by the weekend. Out to the grocery then to pick up another pair of jeans for Adam. He only had one pair. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414448095.757

Oh how fascinating tomorrow will be, Barbara. I hate the end of Daylight Savings. When it gets dark I feel it's bed time. A low key day today. I'm resting from all the work this weekend. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414428086.86

Great buy on the shoes, Linda. I do think the amount of downsizing in the units is a mistake in the long run but... Adam home again today. His dad noticed a dent on the back of the truck. That's all he needs right now. I need to find where I put the a/c cover. Also clean the fireplace screen. Already ordered my Linea. The one Byzantine (I think that's what it is. It is the new one) style top is gorgeous. I know- aiding and abetting. Barbara, I hope you're feeling better today. I had difficulty sleeping- both hips hurt. Then 2 cats decided I should pay attention to them. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414365700.71

Adam got home reserve. Next weekend's training was cancelled as they didn't have the funds. He says the unit is being downsized and people may need to transfer to different units depending on openings. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414352687.84

Wow, 05 degrees, Linda. A good thing the parade was early. I'm late posting as I concentrated on laundry, Adam's room, garbage, and raking leaves. Dusting will just have to wait. Sorry you're back is hurting, Barbara. The wrong chair can really make a problem worse. I'm glad things seem better with M. I still have one laundry basket of Adam's to fold and put away. After that I need to start the meatloaf. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414269114.453

I hope the washer works well for DD and family, Linda. It should being only 4 years old. I'm glad the parade went well and you didn't have to walk this year. A shame DH's surgery was rescheduled and is so early in the day. At least it's only a few days later. Lots of laundry- R's and Adam's and then mine. I hope if Adam's room is a bit organized that will help. I just stopped at WM after dropping a bag off at the SA and bought a plastic bin to hold sheets. Also replaced his socks which really needed it. I also carried a bin of summer clothes to the attic and brought winter clothes down. I did... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 390
1 2 3 4 ...390Next