Weekend Preview
139 Members and 13486 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1414162465.053

Barbara, so sorry to hear about M. That must be so frustrating. I'm glad the prednisone is really helping. Adam did go to work today. Has reserve Saturday and Sunday. Then next week a 4 day training. We will need to come up with funds for travel, lodging, and meals. Hopefully reimbursement will come through. A pity they don't just set up cots at the training center. I do hope he can get seen at the VA. After Iraq he was a different person even though he wasn't in actual combat. R is off to hunting camp. The VA has upped his insulin. Someone from the water company is coming this afternoon. Bac... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414095274.54

Barbara, I have always wanted to see Key West. Maybe some day. I hope you can adjust to the smaller cabin. It's difficult when it's something different. We were rather disconcerted at the Glasgow Novotel when we saw how low their beds were. Fingers crossed for your DH, Linda. It's good his DD is in favor of the option. Credit union straightened out they will accept the old routing number through December. Whew. Lab results discussed with the VA clinic. We had to remind them the steroid iv from the er affected his sugars. He is anemic again. They will do a full test middle of next month to see... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414011075.967

Linda, I hope you got some answers at the urology visit. It's great DH can ride in the Suburban and not have to sit and wait for you. We discovered today R needs to change the routing # for his VA disability benefit. Can I get through to the VA? Of course not. Changing it online not an option. This of course can delay next months deposit. Also had a bill of $202 for R's August cystoscope. Never paid before. We did get through to them and found final payment from the insurance came through and we owe nothing. Hopefully Adam will get to work tomorrow. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413923698.853

Poor, Adam. He feels better, goes to work, then is sick again. It's nice you can take a shuttle to the cruise terminal, Barbara. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413914687.163

Sweet potato and peanut sounds very interesting. I remember having peanut soup once at Williamsburg. Linda, there seems no rhyme nor reason to when items are shipped. Hope you are feeling better, Barbara. A hot day and a costume you'd rather not wear. I hope it goes better than you think, Linda. Adam is home again today- skipped bowling last night. R is determined to bowl tonight. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413844908.82

Turnips are not appealing to me either, Barbara. Ice cream has been a constant purchase, Linda, since we arrived home sick. Oddly enough it's not the chocolate peanutbutter I loved but neopolitan. That's a flavor I seldom purchase. R says he feels better but he also feels weak and lightheaded. The fleece sheets arrived. Light blue is already on Adam's bed. Whitney's packages arrived and she is happy with the steampunk type ring I bought her t the Sutherland Castle gift shop. A great feeling when you see something and know it's the perfect gift. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413820248.59

Safe travels, Barbara. Enjoy yourself. Back from dentist. Not quite as bad as I feared but still at bottom of my list of things to do. TT very bad the last few days. Don't know what to do with him. Grabbing things off flat surfaces and out of cupboards. Not 5 yr old dog behavior. Maybe it's sunk in Sam isn't coming back. That and us being sick though we've made sure to give him attention. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413760362.873

No idea. They're round. Won't have them tonight though as R just woke up. It's after 7 here. Those classes sound interesting, Linda. A good attitude goes a long way. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413748971.513

Laundry not started. I got busy with other things. I'm going to the store. R wants mashed potatoes and turnips. I said only if he fixes them. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413724612.523

A rather chilly rainy morning here. Adam and R are still sleeping. I haven't gotten much done this weekend. One must today is laundry. Oh and I must not forget the garbage. Darn, I wish I thought of it before mailing Whit's package- there's a set of her knitting needles here. Although it seemed difficult at the time, dressing a squirmy toddler is easier than helping an adult. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 389
1 2 3 4 ...389Next