Spring & Summer Beauty
96 Members and 14179 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1398021898.893

Not alone after all. R set off to meet Rick about noon but returned about 30 minutes later as Rick wasn't home and no one was at the place they meet up before the shoot. I was surprised they were having it Easter Sunday. R possibly got the date wrong. I got a few things done but not as much as planned. No idea about dinner. I hope your DH likes the new shoes, Linda. Good idea as a gift. Whit called to say they were considering waiting a year and getting all their ducks in a row before continuing to house hunt. I thought that was an excellent idea. Darn good thing you're a good sight reader, ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397950683.7

Barbara, not a lot of choices here. Plaza, Bob Evans, or Applebees are the best of the various choices. TT stole my Greek salad. Bad dog, bad dog! He was not pleased at being kept away from the chicken. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397930500.61

I had ham with a baked sweet potato, Linda. I have never tried Zumba. I picked up a rotisserie chicken for tonight's supper along with a salad with fruit in it. Adam almost left his cell phone in the suv. R spotted it thinking it was the gps. Adam can't use it while he's away but when he gets back stateside he'll need to call us for a ride. Good thing we weren't partway home before we spotted it. Barbara, I'm sorry M is having so much difficulty with pneumonia. The pulled pork sounds good. Continue Reading

Re: The Linea Denims have finally arrived!

In Fashion Talk 1397862389.353

I believe it does. I haven't received mine yet. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397859068.66

We drove Adam down to his reserve unit. That way we'll have 2 vehicles while he is gone. I just got back from dinner at Bob Evans. I had a bogo coupon. Barbara and Linda, the dress is too short for me also. I received the navy vest a week or so ago. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but I do. I will try the ankle pants. Linda, I'm glad you and DH enjoyed the day trip. Nice that there's interesting day trips available. Good thing the brakes are fixed. Now my fingers are crossed that is it for a good long while. Barbara I saw the snow accumulation up in MN. Will spring ever arrive? Linda is ... Continue Reading

Re: Palm Long Necklace is Up J290364

In Linea 1397765334.69

Still available. I broke down and ordered one. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397758669.423

Thundershirts on both Sam and Bo. Sam seems mellow. We'll see if it lasts with sirens. Bo is still barking. It seemed a bit less until the city's street sweeper and tne machine that grinds up branches showed up on the street behind us. Enjoy your drive Barbara. Sorry they need to come back for the satellite dish. I remember some years back how noisy it was when we had our roof replaced. Linda, I hope the book club meeting went well. I won't be fixing Easter dinner. Adam will be gone with the reserve for 2 weeks and R has a pistol shoot. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397688700.103

I heard from Anne that Jamie tried leaping over laundry baskets, didn't make it. Nothing broken but tore a ligament in his arm. Right - of course. TT figured out how to unlatch the kitchen trash can. Bought a new one. I have to use both hands to unlatch. Let's see him open that! Pricey but worth it. Found it at Lowe's. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397650151.873

Good morning! I'm heading to the grocery store soon. Adam is working 1/2 day so he can get his gear together for his 2 weeks active duty. It is COLD today- in the teens and a wee bit of snow on the ground. It would be a good day to stay in bed. I need to get Easter cards out to the grandchildren. Will check back later. Have a good day. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397601145.38

Linda, I'm glad DH likes the board. I occasionally read some poetry but I don't think I'd buy a book. Adam didn't get the pt job. Was told he didn't pass the background check at the level they wanted. He is stunned. My take is there was someone else they had in mind or because he starts his 2 wk active duty Sunday they didn't want to delay. Also his dad stepped on a few toes when working. I think we convinced him to take the state civil service test when he gets back. He was going to give up based on the turn down but we told him that has nothing to do with the other. Insult to injury his lap... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 361
1 2 3 4 ...361Next