Better Than Black Friday
131 Members and 11182 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: New Color On Waitlist of A259108

In Linea 1417023311.64

I am between sizes and ordered the grey in my smaller size. Continue Reading

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1417020735.893

I did post late yesterday but it looks like it disappeared. Pies arrived a bit ago- still warm. Full size strawberry rhubarb and a pumpkin. I hope your appointment goes well, Barbara. Linda, I hope your back is much better. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416930456.293

Heck I lost my post. Arghhh! I hope you are feeling better, Linda. At least you were still home when you had diarrhea. It's great your sil can often work from home. Adam is home today. It's about 38 degrees here and won't get much warmer today. Yesterday, driving home we saw double rainbows. One very bright and defined, the other a bit muted. At first I thought I was seeing double. I stopped at Wegman's on the way to the VA. It was so windy I nearly was blown over in the parking lot. High wind went through this area after we got home and took down a traffic light outside of town and a tree se... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416786794.49

Hopefully you're feeling better by now, Linda. Fran always said to alternate heat and ice. Fingers crossed the water pipe fix is within the estimate. TT is carrying his stuffed bear around. That darn Bo. If he's out and can't find his squeaky he pulls the plastic downspout off and parades around with it. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416771328.317

Our turkey is thawing in the fridge too, Barbara. I remembered this morning I needed to move it to the fridge. Not much exciting here either. It's near 60 so the ice is melting. Back yard cleanup done and garbage is out. Tomorrow it's back to the VA. I'm glad to read standing at church went well for you, Barbara. Linda, does DGS know that with his military id he gets 10% off at Lowe's year round? If DD and family have to get anything there they might want to have him pick it up. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416681333.083

Good plan, Barbara. Yes Adam has an appt. late Wednesday. I hope the weather will be good. Fingers crossed there are no leaks, Linda. Sorry about your sil. Some men seem to jump right into it but then like Barbara says women can too. Mailed ornaments and books to Whit. Father Christmas Letters and The Art of Raising a Puppy. Yes they got one. Adam needs the computer so I'll quickly post this. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416604727.017

How nice they can visit for the long weekend, Barbara. So far so good with the Frostguard. After getting the Cruze inspected I started up the suv as we hadn't used it in a week. Heavy ice on top of the frostguard when I pulled it off but not underneath or on the wipers. I used the suv on a quick errand. At home I didn't pull it as close to the back gate as R. He had it so close it was difficult to get the garbage cans out of the back area. The Cruze is behind it and there's still space for Adam's truck. 4 days of work this week maybe 5. I'm not sure if he went in yesterday as we left so early... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416581751.77

No chance to post yesterday as Adam was on the computer by the time I got home. The roads weren't too bad. After the appointment we stopped at their urgent care to check R's thumb. He had clipped and cut into the thumb nail which promply got infected. Back Monday to have a surgeon check it. They had no record of lab work to be done so that wasn't done. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416431604.56

6+ inches of snow expected tomorrow afternoon. It's a good thing the VA appointment is in the morning. At least we didn't get Buffalo's storm. This morning found the missing cordless phone down the back of the recliner. When I sat down and leaned back I heard a dial tone. I hoped to grocery shop at Wegmans but when leaving bowling we found the roads were slippery. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416414316.12

Very chilly this morning (in the teens). Off to the bowling soon. Adam went in to work though later than usual. I'll check back later. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 394
1 2 3 4 ...394Next