TSV(R) Preview
94 Members and 15024 Guests Online

chprsp's Activity

Re: Reformed Shopaholics

In Fashion Talk 1413923698.853

Poor, Adam. He feels better, goes to work, then is sick again. It's nice you can take a shuttle to the cruise terminal, Barbara. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413914687.163

Sweet potato and peanut sounds very interesting. I remember having peanut soup once at Williamsburg. Linda, there seems no rhyme nor reason to when items are shipped. Hope you are feeling better, Barbara. A hot day and a costume you'd rather not wear. I hope it goes better than you think, Linda. Adam is home again today- skipped bowling last night. R is determined to bowl tonight. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413844908.82

Turnips are not appealing to me either, Barbara. Ice cream has been a constant purchase, Linda, since we arrived home sick. Oddly enough it's not the chocolate peanutbutter I loved but neopolitan. That's a flavor I seldom purchase. R says he feels better but he also feels weak and lightheaded. The fleece sheets arrived. Light blue is already on Adam's bed. Whitney's packages arrived and she is happy with the steampunk type ring I bought her t the Sutherland Castle gift shop. A great feeling when you see something and know it's the perfect gift. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413820248.59

Safe travels, Barbara. Enjoy yourself. Back from dentist. Not quite as bad as I feared but still at bottom of my list of things to do. TT very bad the last few days. Don't know what to do with him. Grabbing things off flat surfaces and out of cupboards. Not 5 yr old dog behavior. Maybe it's sunk in Sam isn't coming back. That and us being sick though we've made sure to give him attention. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413760362.873

No idea. They're round. Won't have them tonight though as R just woke up. It's after 7 here. Those classes sound interesting, Linda. A good attitude goes a long way. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413748971.513

Laundry not started. I got busy with other things. I'm going to the store. R wants mashed potatoes and turnips. I said only if he fixes them. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413724612.523

A rather chilly rainy morning here. Adam and R are still sleeping. I haven't gotten much done this weekend. One must today is laundry. Oh and I must not forget the garbage. Darn, I wish I thought of it before mailing Whit's package- there's a set of her knitting needles here. Although it seemed difficult at the time, dressing a squirmy toddler is easier than helping an adult. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413639881.733

Good morning. Barbara, I recall the time you had with V's socks and shoes, especially the socks. R skipped hunting. I'm surprised. Nothing usually stops him. I was looking forward to doing things at my own pace this weekend. Knees are acting up. It must be the weather change. I'm glad A's dogs are doing well. Fran's son and dil had a similar scare a while back. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413591893.297

Good news, Linda. The coach might check to see if she can find the ornament on e-Bay. I was able to do that once. I hear you about helping DH get dressed. Often R goes out in slippers and sweatpants or I find him on the back porch in his white nightshirt. Frustrating. So much harder to get shoes on a foot that isn't yours. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413579919.313

What color did you order, Barbara? I couldn't resist the mulberry. Third trip, I finally got the dog food. Wednesday they said probably Thursday maybe Friday. This morning it hadn't come in. This afternoon when I got there I found only one bag of large breed left. I mailed a bird book on the Orkney Islands off to Jamie. I added a note to my sister that if he already has it or is not interested to pass it on. Also mailed some items to Whit and family and a few things from the Eilean Donan castle to Eileen. Linda, I hope DD gets good results soon. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 389
1 2 3 4 ...389Next