Give Gorgeous
140 Members and 12577 Guests Online

sabra's Activity

Re: Former QVC Host Dave King - on General Hospital now

In TV Talk 1412218958.887

Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds returned to Young and the Restless for 2 days to help his brother. His 1st big break in acting was on the Young and the Restless. I think he was a model before that. It was good to see him back on Y&R even if it was only 2 days. Always loved watching Dave King. Glad he's doing so well. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1412125303.45

tucka - there were only 3 magazines in that rack - all the same! I should have turned them all around. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1412123601.97

On 9/30/2014 gardenman said: And for those still interested, Donny asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes. Between his stipend and TA money, they have a pretty nice little nest egg to get started with. Oh, that is great news! I'm so happy for him and she's a lucky girl. If I remember correctly in his bio he said the thing we was most proud of was paying cash for his house so they are definitely off to a good start. I love hearing news of the former houseguests (well, some of them) so thank you for posting this! This afternoon I had to go to CVS for a prescription and what was all... Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1412043497.687

I tried and did the best I could since neither of their fathers stuck around and were basically worthless. However, as a mother we all make mistakes and I'm sure I made my fair share of them but I doubt any parent is perfect. They both turned out well and that's all I care about. One short story before I sign off for the night. When my oldest was around 19 and the youngest was 8 I got so frustrated because they would leave their clothes and junk everywhere. They wouldn't help around the house, etc. I just got fed up one weekend and got my lawn chair, sat in the front yard with a sign tha... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1412039691.043

On 9/29/2014 suzieQ4me said: Sabra, - good for you~!! I can loan you my MIL and FIL if you ever feel a need for one. LOL Thanks but I'm good - LOL. Good luck with yours. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1412034576.103

On 9/29/2014 iam4truth said: :) Was it difficult for you when your son told you? I've sometimes wondered what I'd do or say if my son ever came to me and told me that. I'd like to think that I'd handle it well. I think I'd be a little sad and worried/scared for him because I know he wouldn't be accepted everywhere. That, and knowing that he wouldn't be able to give me grandbabies. He's dating women, so it's probably a non-issue. I'll just have to deal with some stuff Danky deals with. Like scuttles with DIL if he ever gets married. Maybe I'll like being the evil mother in law. Muahahaha. I... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1412031253.75

Thank you for that Iam4truth. Your last line had me LOL. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1412029598.82

Hi Gardengirls. Sorry I'm late to the party but I rarely have time to get on here. I thought when you were retired you'd have plenty of time to do whatever but now I wonder how I ever had time to work - lol. I certainly don't want to see any of you girls leave - always enjoy what you have to say. In reference to the nasty posts about being a bigot really, really ticked me off. One of those that posted I have had on ignore for a couple years because of all the negativity. I was one of those that couldn't stand Frankie and also said I thought we was a disgusting, vile, etc, etc. person and... Continue Reading

Re: Survivor (spoilers)

In TV Talk 1411687318.947

Hi LoriLori - long time no see - LOL. I enjoyed last night's show and was really glad they got rid of Nadiya. Thought it was funny that they knew what she was capable of from watching The Amazing Race. No favorites yet but I'm hoping it's a good season. The one person I already know I don't like is that baseball? guy. Never followed baseball so I could be wrong about the sport but I just didn't like him at all. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411663485.807

On 9/25/2014 Danky said: On 9/25/2014 occasional rain said: I didn't see any of Derrick's famiy members other than his wife and daughter. Were they there and I just missed them? I saw exactly what you saw, OR....someone commented that Victoria looked just like her mother but I saw no mother ! SUZIE...not surprising about Victoria but sad nonetheless. I love the GARDENGIRLS ....we have to remember for next year. ....IAM.....I cannot believe he is going to be on The Talk today....talk about stealing the limelight from the winner. I said Victoria looks like her mother. They showed her family at ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 54
1 2 3 4 ...54Next