Christmas in July(R) Sale
142 Members and 13449 Guests Online

sabra's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/31/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406827529.853

The best part of last night's show was finding out that Team America failed! HA I hope in another season they bring Amber back because she never even had a chance from day 1 because of Caleb and it doesn't doesn't seem fair to her. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406589362.54

Hopefully all this will shake things up and make for a better season. Fingers crossed. I really wanted Christine to leave this week. Really can't stand her. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406567838.407

This season is just a mess and fairly uninteresting. gardenman - it was funny yesterday when you said they should just give team america the money and be done with it. Last week (on the 20th) after they showed Mission Accomplished for putting up "big bad Amber" I was so mad that once again I sent my feedback to cbs and told them to forget the tasks and just give them the money because it was ridiculous. I also had quite a bit of other thoughts for them too. Don't know if they ever read any of these feedbacks but it made me feel better - lol. I also told them that next season they may as ... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406254376.947

Great show tonight. This isn't the most exciting group they've had but they are still 100% better than last years. I think they played it a little too safe this year after last year's disaster. No matter what anyone thinks of Derrick (and I do like him) He is a class act just standing aside to let Frankie be HOH. It appeared that everyone wanted him to win it which I'm guessing production also had a hand in that. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406217262.757

sassy68 - I posted this on 20 July. UNBELIEVABLE! I was so furious watching tonight's show. Team America got the money. Are you kidding me? I wanted to throw something at the tv. Production - this is NOT what America wants. Jacosta really irritated me at the end in the diary room saying she and Amber won screaming in that irritating voice. She didn't do squat. Amber won it. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/23/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406164450.77

It was a pretty good show tonight but I felt really sorry for Donny. Cody is obviously very disappointed in himself. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 14 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/22/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406042957.377

So far this season has been a disaster for me. I used to stay up and watch at least 1/2 of BBAD but I haven't been doing that. If I have time after I get up I will watch it off and on but it's just same ole, same ole. Hopefully they will do away with the 2 HOH's and BOB soon and get back to the normal format. They obviously have to at some point due to the decreasing number of people - the sooner the better. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405904879.79

UNBELIEVABLE! I was so furious watching tonight's show. Team America got the money. Are you kidding me? I wanted to throw something at the tv. Production - this is NOT what America wants. Jacosta really irritated me at the end in the diary room saying she and Amber won screaming in that irritating voice. She didn't do squat. Amber won it. Good for Brittany for doing all those kicks. I'm liking her more and more now but chances are she will leave this week and we will still be stuck with all those other idiots. At least she appears to have a brain. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405727782.003

Well, that does is. Team America failed. Brittney or Victoria a physical threat? I think not. The only way to get out of this is someone using the POV and actually putting up someone that is a physical threat. They deserve to not earn the $5,000 for being so stupid. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/17/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405651801.55

Just a feeling but I don't think they will pull off their task this week. The only thing I think they would maybe do is nominate Caleb since no one likes him anyway. Then there's also who the producers think "are" physical threats. This is going to be fun. For me, the game is really beginning now. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next