Christmas in July(R) Sale
131 Members and 12837 Guests Online

sabra's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406254376.947

Great show tonight. This isn't the most exciting group they've had but they are still 100% better than last years. I think they played it a little too safe this year after last year's disaster. No matter what anyone thinks of Derrick (and I do like him) He is a class act just standing aside to let Frankie be HOH. It appeared that everyone wanted him to win it which I'm guessing production also had a hand in that. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406217262.757

sassy68 - I posted this on 20 July. UNBELIEVABLE! I was so furious watching tonight's show. Team America got the money. Are you kidding me? I wanted to throw something at the tv. Production - this is NOT what America wants. Jacosta really irritated me at the end in the diary room saying she and Amber won screaming in that irritating voice. She didn't do squat. Amber won it. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/23/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406164450.77

It was a pretty good show tonight but I felt really sorry for Donny. Cody is obviously very disappointed in himself. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 14 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/22/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406042957.377

So far this season has been a disaster for me. I used to stay up and watch at least 1/2 of BBAD but I haven't been doing that. If I have time after I get up I will watch it off and on but it's just same ole, same ole. Hopefully they will do away with the 2 HOH's and BOB soon and get back to the normal format. They obviously have to at some point due to the decreasing number of people - the sooner the better. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405904879.79

UNBELIEVABLE! I was so furious watching tonight's show. Team America got the money. Are you kidding me? I wanted to throw something at the tv. Production - this is NOT what America wants. Jacosta really irritated me at the end in the diary room saying she and Amber won screaming in that irritating voice. She didn't do squat. Amber won it. Good for Brittany for doing all those kicks. I'm liking her more and more now but chances are she will leave this week and we will still be stuck with all those other idiots. At least she appears to have a brain. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405727782.003

Well, that does is. Team America failed. Brittney or Victoria a physical threat? I think not. The only way to get out of this is someone using the POV and actually putting up someone that is a physical threat. They deserve to not earn the $5,000 for being so stupid. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/17/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405651801.55

Just a feeling but I don't think they will pull off their task this week. The only thing I think they would maybe do is nominate Caleb since no one likes him anyway. Then there's also who the producers think "are" physical threats. This is going to be fun. For me, the game is really beginning now. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405649812.503

It was a good show. I enjoyed seeing Donny's family - what a hoot. We were due for a long comp. I hope I'm up long enough to see who wins. It took the 1st team apx 12 minutes to get 1 egg in the slot. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405646267.323

On 7/17/2014 game-on said: sabra.... those guys have the numbers.... but they are so paranoid.... and some of them are short a few sandwiches of a picnic. Trust me game-on - I don't believe the guys have a whole brain between all of them. I was basically saying I don't think Team America will complete their task this week. Of course it will all depends on who the HOH is. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405617370.913

While watching BBAD last night the guys were already picking who they would put up because of course they are going to win (in their minds). Of course they were all girls so this could get interesting for Team America. I suspect they will have to nominate physical threats so that's going to really put TA in a tail spin - especially Derrick. After all his talk of who should go up how is he going to turn that around so that they complete their task? I have a feeling that Team America is not going to get their $5,000 this next week. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next