The Joy of Christmas
32 Members and 14932 Guests Online

sabra's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408365355.753

I hate that they are blaming all this on Zach - don't want him to leave and hope they hold to the "rule". Poor Donny. I felt so bad for him last night during the BOTB because he realized Christine was trying to throw it so good for him for winning it. It was sad to see him in the diary room realizing that Team America does not have his back. Cody actually said something intelligent for a change in the diary room. He was saying that at this stage of the game it's pathetic that they used skittles to decide who was going on the block. It is pathetic but Frankie was just trying to protect hi... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/16/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408195339.947

Finally something good happened! Go Donny!!! I sure hope they can turn this thing around and so glad some of those other idiots are realizing they aren't so loved. Haven't posted much because there hasn't been much for me to add to what others have already posted. Just when it's getting good I'll be gone on vacation and will most likely miss 4 shows starting this next Thursday. I'm going to try to get back to our room in time but it's not likely. If I can't see the shows while gone I won't be reading here because I want to wait until I get home and watch them all even before I unload th... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/14/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408067724.09

One of the worst outcomes possible. Two Team America players. Hope they keep Donny safe but I doubt it. Thanks for the info on Thursday night CBS footbal. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/14/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408066908.83

That was great that Victoria didn't say a word about Frankie's sister. But then of course Julie just had to ask Nicole about it. Good grief, enough already. gardenman - are CBS football ratings down? I thought they were shamelessly promoting it. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/09/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407617654.073

I watched BBAD when I got up this morning and was surprised there was actually something happening for a change (1st 49 min was fish). The guys were saying that no one else has a chance to win the $25,000 America's Fave and that Frankie will of course get it with all his followers, sister's followers, etc. I REALLY don't want him winning it so I'm hoping America has the good sense to vote for Donny. I am and will make sure everyone I know that has a computer gets on and votes also even if they don't watch the show. It really irritated me when Frankie went to talk to the girls in the bathr... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/07/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407463680.5

What a bummer that was tonight. The only bright spot was when Donny won the POV. I wonder if they're doing the HOH tonight and then showing it Sunday? And I'm not happy they are continuing with the 2 HOH's and BOB - bah humbug. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/07/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407462597.24

Nicole looks devastated but she should not have been surprised. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 :Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/06/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407372405.25

I forgot about them bringing someone back. I'm sure if Frankie goes soon Grodner will find a way to bring him back - blech. Really wish it was either Frankie or Christine going this week. Guess there's still hope depending on tomorrow's 2nd eviction. I'm probably the only one here but for the past couple weeks I've really been getting a kick out of Jacosta's diary room comments. For some reason she cracks me up sometimes. I've also wondered if Victoria is as dingy as she is acting. Seriously, was it necessary for them to air what Frankie said when Caleb was getting his head shaved??? He... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 49
1 2 3 4 ...49Next