Top Rated on Easy Pay
132 Members and 12261 Guests Online

sabra's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/16/2014!!!!

In TV Talk 1410886466.493

That was a bummer last night. I kept reading all over the place and couldn't find anything at all. It is going to be a very long week after Wednesday. Friday's just a show with unseen footage, blah, blah, blah. BBAD was a 3 hour snooze fest (literally). Houseguests were not happy that they got up at 9am for nothing. I was hoping that at the very end they would tell everyone to go to the living room. But nooooo, nothing, nada, zip. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/14/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1410747871.19

I knew from reading here how badly they trashed the house but seeing it was another thing. Wow, they ARE a bitter jury. And it appears the jury still hates Christine since they eliminated her in a minute - loved it - plus no one in the house picked her. Wonder how long it took them to clean up that mess. I remember one of them saying that after Jeff said the place stunk they cleaned for 5 hours. Had to laugh at Caleb being mad because they crushed his mouse trap. He still mentions the mouse trap on BBAD. Wonder if he made another one. Can't help it but he just tickles me. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410738427.75

On 9/14/2014 gardenman said: On 9/14/2014 sabra said: Either yesterday or Friday I was reading for a while on Jokers and Frankie was doing his British accent for a while as usual. He finally said that when the show is over that he might move to England. All I could think of was PLEASE - go NOW. I do love the British people and wouldn't wish that on them. Better the Brits than us. Frankie is one of those people who if I saw him crossing the street in front of me and I knew I had to slow down to avoid hitting him, if I recognized him I might hesitate for a split second (or two, okay, maybe thr... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410731862.073

Either yesterday or Friday I was reading for a while on Jokers and Frankie was doing his British accent for a while as usual. He finally said that when the show is over that he might move to England. All I could think of was PLEASE - go NOW. I do love the British people and wouldn't wish that on them. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1410401818.723

Certainly they all know they have to get Frankie out asap or he will win? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410399715.01

Thank God. Now, does Caleb have the smarts to nominate Frankie??? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410399302.54

On 9/10/2014 gardenman said: Remind me again, why do I buy the live feeds? Here we are a half hour after the show ended and still no feeds!!! Grrrrrr!!!! Because you are a loyal BB fan? I'm so glad I didn't waste my money this year. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410397194.61

And now we wait yet again to see who wins. Best line of the night was when Donny asked Christine if she had an attorney - cracked me up. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410387145.797

I am really looking forward to tonight's show - if only to see the look on Frankie's face when he finds out everything he did was in vain. Please, please, let someone win and get him out. I started really warming up to Caleb a couple weeks after Amber left. He is really funny and had me cracking up last night. Even tho the Team America challenge was lame I got a kick out of watching it. One of the few shows I enjoyed this season. If you watch Caleb closely he sometimes reminds me of a little boy and it tickles me. Wouldn't mind if he won. I'd say if he doesn't win then I'd want Derrick... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 50
1 2 3 4 ...50Next