Electronics Expo
130 Members and 18430 Guests Online

sabra's Activity

TAR 2/27 - SPOILERS

Last Reply by LoriLori 1425165769.41 | Started by sabra in TV Talk

I have to keep this short. Friday's show was pretty good. Of the 2 detours I think feeding each other the noodles would have been easier unless you have spent some time on ice/hockey skates. The couple that came in 1st was the same ones that were 1st on Wed. The 1st 2 couples were blind date couples. Libby and CJ were last and eliminated. Next week they head to Thailand. Continue Reading

Re: Survivor and The Amazing Race start up tonight !!! (2/25/2015)

In TV Talk 1425009246.79

I suspect starting Friday after TAR is on the threads will be separate with Spoiler in the title. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425000226.437

Forgot to say I hope we don't have to watch Dan (Blue Bloods tribe) in a speedo all season. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1424988613.093

I was pleased with the person that left - deceitful and her tribe knew it. Was happy with who found the idol. Good show overall. Really enjoyed TAR and like this twist. The 1st 3 places went to blind dates which I thought was pretty impressive. sorry, can't type alot of what I have to say as I can still only type with 3 fingers. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1424907521.85

I'm excited too! Gonna give TAR another chance. Quit watching 2 or 3 seasons ago due to show always starting late and it was getting stale. This one might be interesting since 1/2 the couples don't know each other. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1424380061.573

I nearly barfed today after Eric's talk with Rick. He is going to be more obnoxious than ever. I hope Eric sees how he treats people. Maybe Steffy will wise up and join with Liam and take over the company. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1423861337.087

lainey and everyone else - still watching and been reading - just hard to post. at least we finally have something besides the "hope" show - wishing she would not return. poor, poor brooke - all alone and getting drunk - good grief! hope they keep her alone. cannot wait for the day when rick gets the boot and he and maya are over. wonder if liam will dump ivy and go back to steffy? she brought out his fun side. i kinda hope so because i see no chemistry with him and ivy. Continue Reading

Re: Frankie Grande - ugh

In TV Talk 1423860683.833

gardenman - excellent idea! i would certainly chip in for that and more. i'd 1st start with shaving his head - lol thanks again to everyone for your well wishes - just got home from physical therapy - yeehaw - you know the saying - no pain, no gain, I'll just be happy when i can type with more than 3 fingers! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1423697108.353

Danky - I am so sorry to hear about your DH - a very difficult thing to go through. i've been on the compuer very little since the arm incident. phystcal therapy is a pain in thr behind but a necessary evil. Thanks for everyone's concern re my accident - hanging in there but it is very frustrating. I still have been unable to find exactly what Frankie's new gig is. Looking forward to Survivor starting. Might even start watching TAR again. Thrilled for Bethany and Adam. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1423535817.03

i'm trying to find out what he's going to be on - wish i could remember what i heard on tv. when i find out or remember i'll post it Continue Reading

Page 1 of 55
1 2 3 4 ...55Next