Back to School
140 Members and 11311 Guests Online

foxfire's Activity

Re: Beauty with Benefits: What are you buying?

In Beauty Banter 1397834062.48

The complaint was not that the samples were free. Last year Sondra told the audience what was in the bag and who designed it. This year Jane acted like it was a big secret what was in the bag and who designed it. Last year's presentation was so much more effective. It was one of my favorite shows from last year. Jane is a very polarizing host . I think it was a bad choice. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397830056.007

Some people have nothing better to do than to try to dictate others opinions and act as the forum police. What a sad little world you have Continue Reading

Re: Kim Novak did hear the cruel comments

In Beauty Banter 1397802339.7

On 4/18/2014 PKB said: On 4/17/2014 foxfire said: It reminds me of how cruel some posters are on the forum. It is terrible the name calling that goes on during some postings. I think it is very rude to call another person just plain mean. I guess they don't care if they hurt others feelings either by calling them mean. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves and how they treat others. Seriously? So it's OK to bash and make rude mean comments about the hosts and vendors, but it's not OK to call them on it? I doubt their feelings are being hurt, because if they had feelings, th... Continue Reading

Re: OMG...what is Jane wearing tonight ?

In Fashion Talk 1397801867.267

On 4/17/2014 skuggles said: I don't see most of it as mean. Sometimes, if you disagree with someone, you read that into it. Just differing taste, like thebig l said. I agree. I think personally attacking people who are expressing an opinion is bullying. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397801185.197

On 4/17/2014 Etoile308 said: If someone actually felt it was a worthy cause I wonder why they would care what is in a FREE gift bag, or who host the show. Perhaps someone insecure and not very intelligent, or just very small minded? No its because its such a worthy cause I cared. The cause deserved better than it got. The show last year was so much better. Guess some people are just used to settling for less instead of wanting the best. Continue Reading

Re: Kim Novak did hear the cruel comments

In Beauty Banter 1397800468.35

It reminds me of how cruel some posters are on the forum. It is terrible the name calling that goes on during some postings. I think it is very rude to call another person just plain mean. I guess they don't care if they hurt others feelings either by calling them mean. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves and how they treat others. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397783539.903

On 4/17/2014 Lotus~ said: On 4/17/2014 foxfire said: I can't stand watching Jane and she isn't telling what's in the gift bag so forget it. Great cause but QVC blew it! last year the host was Sondra and she did a terrific job. Why saddle the show with a host like Jane? What a nasty post for a host who is doing a great job for such a worthy cause. You are the one throwing the word nasty around. I don't like Jane and I don't think she is doing a good job. I didn't say anything nasty about Jane. Stay off the boards if you don't want to see others opinions. It is a worthy cause and it deserve... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397781968.593

I can't stand watching Jane and she isn't telling what's in the gift bag so forget it. Great cause but QVC blew it! last year the host was Sondra and she did a terrific job. Why saddle the show with a host like Jane? Continue Reading

Re: OT- For those of you who watch NJ Housewives

In Beauty Banter 1394063076.927

Not saying what they did was right but I didn't see our government prosecuting any of the bankers who committed fraud and drive us into largest recession ever. Those bankers just paid a fine cause government thought they we too big to prosecute. Such a double standard. Government goes hard core over people like Martha Stewart and Teresa & Joe but Wall Street gets a pass. Continue Reading

Re: SKINN-ROUND 2 TONIGHT GIRLS

In Beauty Banter 1390690056.667

are these new? Don't remember seeing them before Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next