Weekend Preview
16 Members and 8835 Guests Online

Loves2save's Activity

Re: Im getting a smartphone should i get the Apple 4s or the Samsung G.

In Electronics Talk 1395813811.237

I have had a lot of discussion with people lately as best phone to pair up with new stereo for my car and different phone sales people that told me if you are given the chance take the iPhone 4 over the 5. Companies are having a hard time with their electronics pairing up to the device. Found that out with new stereo. Top of the line unit could pick up the iPhone but not pull the video from it without having to order 100 cables other brands couldn't even show titles of songs from the 5. Continue Reading

Re: teenys?

In Fashion Talk 1395813023.933

On 3/25/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: On 3/25/2014 Loves2save said: On 3/24/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: On 3/24/2014 Loves2save said: On 3/24/2014 Raider Fan said: Another HSN insert to our discussions. Is there any way to stop this? What is the big deal. The question was asked what to wear and someone answered. I also wear the Rhonda Shear pin up panties they are great for maxis and look pretty unlike some granny panties you see elsewhere Why play the granny panties card? The question wasn't asked what to wear under something, the question was what was Jayne on QVC talking about. As for your granny pan... Continue Reading

Re: Compared SOB oil to REAL orange blossoms from my orange tree

In WEN 1395728169.283

I agree with you on the smell. My orange tree here in California just started blooming too and right outside my bedroom window and a little further back my lilac is in bloom. Just love this time of year! Continue Reading

Re: Door alarm

In For the Home Talk 1395727861.727

There are some very simple alarms that are less than 20 that will alert you that someone has opened door or walked past. We installed one on our side gate that rings a bell if someone walks up into the yard. Alarm rings inside. Also great for people that have pools and little ones Continue Reading

Re: Six Thirteen

In WEN 1395727459.49

613 just makes my hair limp and no body. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1395727316.303

On 3/24/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: On 3/24/2014 Loves2save said: On 3/24/2014 Raider Fan said: Another HSN insert to our discussions. Is there any way to stop this? What is the big deal. The question was asked what to wear and someone answered. I also wear the Rhonda Shear pin up panties they are great for maxis and look pretty unlike some granny panties you see elsewhere Why play the granny panties card? The question wasn't asked what to wear under something, the question was what was Jayne on QVC talking about. As for your granny panties comment, late hubby always said why waste money on that ... Continue Reading

Re: 14k jewelry at ebay

In Jewelry Talk 1395648159.657

On 3/24/2014 dimple said: Yes they are very recent ennui1. Whom does qvc sell it to? There are a lot of ebay sellers that purchase from the home shopping channel outlet stores. With extra savings days you can get items up to 75 percent off. If you look at the sellers city most likely there is an outlet store nearby. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1395648079.087

On 3/24/2014 Raider Fan said: Another HSN insert to our discussions. Is there any way to stop this? What is the big deal. The question was asked what to wear and someone answered. I also wear the Rhonda Shear pin up panties they are great for maxis and look pretty unlike some granny panties you see elsewhere Continue Reading

Re: FYI - Amazon Prime Renewal Increase

In Beauty Banter 1395562758.427

On 3/23/2014 Nikalette said: Baloney. Please cite a reliable source. And who is investigating them, most likely it is other retailers trying to undermine Amazon's huge client base, like they did when they got our tax free purchases take away. Those were your local retailers backed by politicians, gouging us for more taxes. BTW the prices Amazon charges to Prime members are no different than to non prime members. On 3/18/2014 upsidedown said: Amazon is under investigation for charging shipping costs to Prime members by jacking up their prices on orders to cover the cost of shipping; I would no... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 109
1 2 3 4 ...109Next