Guaranteed Delivery
14 Members and 16180 Guests Online

gatorgal25's Activity

Re: GatorGal!!!

In Beauty Banter 1418644718.127

LOL! I made it. It was never (or at least until January). Continue Reading

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Setting Veil

In Beauty Banter 1418604989.933

On 12/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 12/14/2014 gatorgal25 said: On 12/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 12/14/2014 gatorgal25 said: Bling...or anyone else who may know...is the yellow part (inner circle) of the setting veil the same stuff that is in the bright veil? I have that already, but if this is different, I'd try to get the setting veil and mascara. TIA Hi Gatorgal. Yes, at least that's my thoughts. I see no difference between the center disk in that compact as the yellow veil compact. They both do the same thing. Thanks, Bling...I will hold off since I don't need mascara yet and I've ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418600547.47

On 12/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 12/14/2014 gatorgal25 said: Bling...or anyone else who may know...is the yellow part (inner circle) of the setting veil the same stuff that is in the bright veil? I have that already, but if this is different, I'd try to get the setting veil and mascara. TIA Hi Gatorgal. Yes, at least that's my thoughts. I see no difference between the center disk in that compact as the yellow veil compact. They both do the same thing. Thanks, Bling...I will hold off since I don't need mascara yet and I've got quite a bit of the brightening veil left. Trying to use up wh... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418599817.897

Bling...or anyone else who may know...is the yellow part (inner circle) of the setting veil the same stuff that is in the bright veil? I have that already, but if this is different, I'd try to get the setting veil and mascara. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Skinn TTV For December

In Beauty Banter 1417780634.713

On 12/4/2014 Catwoman said: Does anyone know if the PM cleanser is in either of the TTVs? I am out of PM cleanser and waiting to hear news as well. Continue Reading

Re: Short curly hairdos that look like ....

In Beauty Banter 1416706280.54

On 11/22/2014 Lannie said: Any hair sounds good to me after having lost all mine to chemo - and I did look at the Paula Young site for wigs. I looked everywhere. Didn't get one from there, but can't say what would look good on who - depends on a lot of factors. At least I wouldn't be so insulting about it. Give us older ones (66 here) some respect - some day you too may be outdated, but think you look good, lol! Me, I'm happy to have hair again, no matter how I wear it. Seems like it's not as important anymore. I'm with you, Lannie. My hair grew back white and I'm only in my forties. When I ... Continue Reading

Re: Beware the parabens

In philosophy 1415015861.513

I have been doing research on this as well and have found AG to be the only one with parabens still in the ingredient deck of the butter and the emulsion. This is super disappointing to me, so I'll stick with PG for my body butter and layer AG EDP over it. Continue Reading

Re: Pure Grace Whipped Body Cream Lovers....Great Sale!!

In philosophy 1414792302.593

I get so aggravated with the philosophy website. I tried to order this earlier this morning and my order would not go through with paypal or a credit card so I gave up. If you've had success on the site, can you share what browser you use? I am going to try to call CS, but I bet they won't take the coupon code over the phone. ETA: Just called philosophy customer service and they cannot fix the website problem until Monday. Curious as to how others got through...just must be my luck! LOL. Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV "Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch"

In bareMinerals 1413840813.007

On 10/20/2014 LovemyBE said: There are parts of this kit I love & parts I'm not thrilled with. I'm going to wear it again & see if I intend to keep it. I really don't like returning make up, but since this is the first BE TSV I've gotten since 2008, I think I should LOVE each & every piece to justify the money spent. That's why I've decided not to get it. I don't want the clutch and I am not all that interested in the new illuminator. The last TSV with the bareskin and compact was better for me and I use it all, so I'm sticking with that. Also, I have so many eyecolors, I'm sur... Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Holiday TSV "Candlelight Glow 8 Piece Holiday Collection With Clutch"

In bareMinerals 1413671982.87

@Love or anyone else who ordered early.... The more I'm reading about this kit, the more I'm thinking of passing. Is the lighter color anything like light show or white gold? The illuminator doesn't sound different enough to try...I am in love with the gold mineral veil I got in the big kit a couple of months ago. I'm not a fan of the moxie lip stick either and the bag is probably the thing that is pushing me back over to the no side of the fence. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 289
1 2 3 4 ...289Next