Live Spring Style
124 Members and 19042 Guests Online

gatorgal25's Activity

Re: LOVE complexion rescue

In bareMinerals 1427281638.917

I am not a fan of this. I've tried it a couple of times but just don't like the sheen it puts on my skin. I feel like it accentuates pores and it feels heavy to me even when using the tiniest bit. Also, it seems to make me break out. I really prefer BareSkin, but it smells weird to me, so I was hoping this would be an alternative. Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone going to order the upcoming tsv?

In philosophy 1426894986.617

I might get this one. The AD I'm on from 2013 only has the shower gel, EDP, and body creme. So, for about $14 more, I get the olive oil scrub too. This TSV seems to be a good deal, especially since it includes the EDP rather than the spray fragrance. Definitely worth considering. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

In WEN 1426893618.763

On 3/20/2015 Mischa said: I'm torn between the BGT and the MIF for the TSV tomorrow. I typically use POM and love it, but want to try the rice formulations and the 613. HELP! Well...the MIF has the honey ingredient like the newest seasonals if that helps. I use BGT and got MIF to try it and I really like it as well. I notice people are saying MIF seems more moisturizing and I guess the honey might be the reason why. Continue Reading

Re: Mandarin Fig

In WEN 1426893376.013

I love BGT, but decided to try MIF because it has the honey ingredient in it like the newer seasonals. I really like the performance and the scent. The only other cleansing conditioner I've tried with the honey complex is the winter white citrus. If I compare all three, I don't really notice much difference in results...my hair behaves with all of them. Continue Reading

Re: OTO tonight 2/21 per Chaz

In WEN 1424577084.32

I got the tuscan pear mousse/styling creme set on AD, so hopefully this will be offered as two shipments as well. Continue Reading

Re: 613 Treatment mist question

In WEN 1424576986.977

Thanks for the responses. Mine is not beige, but brown. I think I just let it sit for too long because the scent is a bit off as well. Continue Reading

Re: Wish List Problems

In Suggestion Box 1424531136.623

I just sent an email to customer service before I looked here. Glad it's not just me, but really...Q needs to get with it! Continue Reading

613 Treatment mist question

Last Reply by gatorgal25 1424576986.76 | Started by gatorgal25 in WEN

If you have a new one, can you please open it and tell me if it is clear or there is color to it? I have an old one and I think it has gone bad. The other treatment mists seem to last way longer and I seem to remember CD saying there was a protein in the 613, so maybe that's the issue. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Is buying too much make-up a sign of OCD? Do you have too much make-up?

In Beauty Banter 1424092707.967

If it weren't for home shopping, the beauty boards, and YouTube, I'd probably still be wearing drugstore. LOL. There is something about wanting the "latest and greatest" that seemed to make my stash grow. When I got sick, I got scared straight because money became an issue. Now, I watch and learn but realize I have my core products that look good and I'm happy with, so I try to avoid spending and just use the above mentioned as resources for tips, good prices, and sales on things I need. I do have moments of weakness, but have learned to "shop my stash" to get over those moments. Continue Reading

Re: Korres yoghurt and white grape body butter

In Beauty Banter 1424091981.14

I didn't purchase this TS because I had tried white grape last year and sent it back because I did not like it. I purchased the water lily when it was first introduced and really like it, but it was sold out by the time I seriously started considering a purchase. I think water lily is a dupe for the old philosophy scent be somebody water lily - so I was happy to see it. I also like Korres mint tea, vanilla cinnamon, and lemon basil for reference. The tubes last forever and work so well b/c a little goes a long way. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 291
1 2 3 4 ...291Next