A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
134 Members and 12255 Guests Online

gatorgal25's Activity

Re: September Skinn

In Beauty Banter 1410094602.003

It's still too early as the TTV's are not scheduled until the 20th and 21st of September. Continue Reading

Re: whipped body creme

In philosophy 1409789959.483

Are the two different ingredient decks listed for two different sizes by any chance? I feel like parabens might be in the larger sizes, but not the 4oz since it's a preservative? Continue Reading

Re: Pumpkin Lovers

In Beauty Banter 1409533012.787

Walmart has a Pumpkin Waffle candle in its 719 Walnut Avenue candle brand. Smells very similar to BBW pumpkin pecan waffle, same size, but only $5. Can't beat that! Continue Reading

Re: Using WEN after cancer treatments

In WEN 1409355951.48

First off, I'm sorry for what you are going through. It's pretty traumatic, but I've always been thankful there was a treatment, even if it did mean losing my hair. Secondly, I started using Bamboo Green Tea during my treatments on my bald little head. I did fine with it and my hair even started to come back before I had completed my treatments. I finished in May. Keep your chin up. Continue Reading

Re: BGT not listed on choice of 32oz CC A238707

In WEN 1409308059.833

On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said: BGT had previously been an option with that item number for the same price. We heard a price increase was coming, back in June Chaz said so on the shows. I posted this thread since I noticed it was gone as an option in that item number. I didn't notice it having a separate listing either though. So maybe it's just out of stock right now. I got this on AD when it was previously offered and my AD still shows that I will get it at the original price. I hope that's true. Continue Reading

Re: anyone besides me not getting the TSV?

In WEN 1409269207.157

On 8/28/2014 Newtowen said: On 8/28/2014 gatorgal25 said: I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL. Best wishes to you. I'm glad your hair is coming back. Sometimes after chemo the hair comes out completely d... Continue Reading

In WEN 1409266889.337

On 8/28/2014 croemer said: On 8/28/2014 gatorgal25 said: I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL. Hope someone can help you. I just wanted to say best of luck to you and hope you are feeling well. Thank you... Continue Reading

In WEN 1409265500.257

I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL. Continue Reading

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

In Beauty Banter 1408807179.433

The Essential Radiance body wash/scrub duo is on clearance at nearly half off. Sorry if someone already mentioned this, but I just noticed it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 288
1 2 3 4 ...288Next