TSV(R) Preview
14 Members and 13158 Guests Online

DMC's Activity

Re: 4/12/14 TSV: philosophy

In philosophy 1397258748.323

On 4/11/2014 CissyT said: It seems that qvc is having several problems with this tsv. I ordered AG on auto-delivery, but it's not showing up under my auto-delivery plans. I called qvc to ask what the problem was and the lady I spoke with said she was send an email to that department letting them know what had happened. It's been 3 days and it still isn't showing up. I think if they are having future shipments with the free S&H on the day of the tsv, they should give it to the people who ordered from the insider also. I agree, but I bet the listing online is in error. Inside Q says that o... Continue Reading

Re: Your Favorite Self Tanner.......

In Beauty Banter 1397258459.577

Another Tan Towel fan here. I like the color and it isn't messy. If not for this option, I would not bother, but I really prefer the way my legs looks with a "tan". Continue Reading

Re: 4/12/14 TSV: philosophy

In philosophy 1397251999.27

Apparently Q has multiple offers floating around. On TSV day, the offer will be one-time shipping on AD with 3 EP (or at least that's what the Facebook offer is as of right now...and the item number is the same as Inside Q for TSV day). If you bought from Inside Q, you pay s/h each time, but get the 4th EP. Seems weird to me. If you don't use EP, I guess the best deal is two years on AD with one-time s/h. Continue Reading

Re: Please talk me out of the Philosophy TSV

In Beauty Banter 1397249551.92

It is an excellent value if you like the products and need them. I do not need anything, but love the EDP, OOS, and whipped body creme. If I needed product, I'd be all over this because the only fragrances I wear are from philosophy. I'm not sure I helped. Continue Reading

Re: Glamour Now AD set in April

In bareMinerals 1396928342.317

There are golds, a lilac, violet, and lavendar in most of the shipments. I don't need that many golds, although I like them. But purples are not for me, so seriously considering canceling. Hopefully someone will post swatches when they get the April shipment. I've pushed mine back even further. Continue Reading

Re: Glamour Now AD set in April

In bareMinerals 1396927964.673

On 4/7/2014 chianti said: On 4/7/2014 belvajoan said: Thanks Scorpios. I'll keep my eye out for future offerings. I'm interested in trying the dual ended eye liner and it doesn't seem to be offered except in these sets.<br /> <br /> I love the dual ended eyeliner so much that I emailed BE and asked if it would be added to their product offerings. They said it was exclusive to the TSV and they have no plans to add it as yet, but they would forward my request. Bummer! Several kits have popped up in the past and been sold at a higher price as posted by another above, so don't give u... Continue Reading

Re: PHILOSOPHY FRESH CREAM

In philosophy 1396927769.977

On 4/7/2014 icezeus said: They are having one in June. Here is the other thread discussing it. Continue Reading

Re: BARE MINERALS WAS NOT THE FIRST WITH SERUM FOUNDATION

In Beauty Banter 1396912979.35

Also, Skinn has plasma serum foundation. It's the wave of the future. It comes down to the ingredient decks and performance, and if you like liquid foundation. Continue Reading

Re: Wrong SKINN TTV color

In Beauty Banter 1396909735.92

It's your lucky day. I have a brand new sealed light concealer if you are interested. Somewhere along the way I ended up with a double of this. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 277
1 2 3 4 ...277Next