Christmas in July(R) Sale
145 Members and 14297 Guests Online

gatorgal25's Activity

Re: some of the best new drugstore finds

In Beauty Banter 1406808197.087

I am loving the Milani Bella Ivory gel powder shadow. I get all day wear even without a primer. I apply with my finger, add eyeliner and I have a quick summer look. This performs better than anything else I have (mostly bare minerals loose). The only problem is...it is difficult to find in the store...seems to have sold out quickly. Continue Reading

Re: SKINN 4 - Piece Big Bright Eyes Kit

In Beauty Banter 1406637540.877

This is a new kit and I cannot wait to receive it. I like the applicator on the Wow factor mascara and wanted to try the brow product and flesh colored liner. Continue Reading

Re: BGT- A full line of products...?

In WEN 1406594423.697

On 7/28/2014 miseryx2 said: I personally would like a BGT scent! Any other takers????? I'm in. I'd take it in a body lotion too...whichever can be done faster! As it is, I'm ready to order the RTM to wear as fragrance. Continue Reading

Re: What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

In Beauty Banter 1406593980.32

PM cleanser wipes, Wake-up your eyes kit, four-piece lip care and color collection. I really wanted the Essential Radiance cleanser, but I have to get through some of my other products first. Skinn cleansers transformed my skin from cystic acne prone to no maintenance, clear, hydrated skin. I'm a lifer. The stuff works! Continue Reading

Re: New Milani Bella Eyes Eye Shadow

In Beauty Banter 1406337050.543

I am really impressed with the staying power of the one I tried. I didn't even use a primer today and the Bella Ivory stayed put in 95 degree weather. I just apply with my fingertip...easy peasy. Continue Reading

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

In Beauty Banter 1406331283.24

The % off is good for one-time use. I got the kit I wanted before it dropped to the anniversary price, but with the % off and the free shipping it's basically a wash. Thanks for the post on the coupon! Continue Reading

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

In Beauty Banter 1406299532.337

I am waiting to order until the $2.99 is valid because I don't want to pay $6.99 s/h for the item I want. I hope they don't say that you get everything else for $2.99 s/h with purchase of TTV. I know what was said on FB, but sometimes they forget to qualify. Continue Reading

Re: qvc fall shower gel trio!!

In philosophy 1406298907.043

That is the third shipment of the auto-delivery trio offered a while back. Maybe that means they will offer it on its own as well. I got the AD. Continue Reading

Re: Nothing like the Nordstrom sale to bring on better Philosophy prices here at the Q!

In philosophy 1406031920.7

On 7/12/2014 suggie said: Nordstrom prices on the amazing grace tops qvc prices hands down I just ordered two of the amazing grace 32oz size for less then one on qvc... How did you do that? I know the Nordstrom price is that same as the Q 32oz but I only see they are offering a bonus 8oz. to go along with it, plus free shipping. Just curious if there is another deal out there. Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Fall TSV is on August 30th - Wen by Chaz Dean 4-pc Salon Experience (per August issue of InsideQ)

In WEN 1405546933.29

Since the September Inside Q comes out around 8/15, maybe the details will be in there. We can only hope! The magazine goes to press so early, maybe they didn't have the details nailed down by the deadline. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 286
1 2 3 4 ...286Next