TSV(R) Preview
117 Members and 16858 Guests Online

Pook's Activity

Re: McDonalds new promotion

In Viewpoints 1422722246.097

What a waste of time!! When I'm hungry the last thing I want is to have the line held up by such nonsense!!! Continue Reading

Re: Banker with body piercing studs down arm

In Fashion Talk 1422722009.073

Wow!! What an old nasty busy body the OP must be to actually do this!! I bet the manager got a good laugh at her expense after she left!! It's how they do the job that counts. At a local bank, there was a prim and proper looking teller and one young one with different wild colored hair and tats. Many of the older judgmental customers avoided the younger one like the plague and went to the other one. Guess what!! The prim and proper one was manipulating their accounts and stole a great deal of money from them!! Another tale - my dad went to a home for rehab. He didn't want to be there an... Continue Reading

Re: Favorite recipe from this board?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422721030.753

Two of my favorites were Aunt Bertie's potatoes and Million Dollar Spaghetti. Continue Reading

Re: Wal-Mart

In For the Home Talk 1422720869.71

Some people have no choice or very little choices but to work there as they have no real skills so Walmart or fast food are what they can get!! There is nothing wrong with being rich but you would think that if you were poor and worked your way up you would treat your employees better now that you could afford to. Instead they donate to some charities and brag about it but it's a writeoff!! Better to pay their employees better! I very rarely if ever shop there but those that support these types of stores that put local businesses out of business, just want cheap and don't care about anyt... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Question to those that shower/shampoo in the evening

In Beauty Banter 1422711792.493

On 1/29/2015 VCamp2748 said: On 1/28/2015 Pook said: If you take a shower say at 10:00 p.m. and get up at 7:00 that's 9 hours since you've showered so how can anyone feel fresh? I know it's an individual choice but... What are you doing in those 9 hours to become "un-fresh"????? So if you shower and don't really do anything you are still clean and fresh no matter how many hours pass?? You're ready to start a new day without showering? Your body does continue to produce oils and odor causing bacteria. It's harder to cleanse properly in the morning than to just take a shower. For those wh... Continue Reading

Re: Pat was saying how hot she is tonight

In Fashion Talk 1422710987.933

I don't really like QVC fashions but like to watch Pat and Jayne together and have actually at times found something I liked and bought. If not for watching them for the fun they always seem to have, I would not have purchased any fashion item here at all. Continue Reading

Re: Tried to Post a Support Message on Facebook for Sandra

In Q Did What? 1422543297.24

Why is it that everything is always viewed as racist by some but if it had been a white model no one would have even thought Sandra was meaning her!! People are just people no matter what and shouldn't be labeled as any particular ethnic group. Those trying to perpetuate problems will find them in anything and don't seem to want to view people as all the same. It's sad. Racism issues will never go away with the attitudes some have!! QVC should have defended her and not created this obvious mess!! Continue Reading

Re: O/T Question to those that shower/shampoo in the evening

In Beauty Banter 1422502467.02

If you take a shower say at 10:00 p.m. and get up at 7:00 that's 9 hours since you've showered so how can anyone feel fresh? I know it's an individual choice but... Continue Reading

Re: Tracfone minutes WILL NOT transfer over if you don't own an android phone

In TSV Talk 1422485039.907

When I got my android Samsung Centura my minutes transferred over and I had 1400. I think they only were able to transfer 1200 though. I got that amount in talk and text and also internet minutes. Continue Reading

Re: Help - who has dry, peeling, painful lips? What are you using?

In Viewpoints 1422468972.41

I've been using SKINN Lip 6X and haven't had the problem for years. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 364
1 2 3 4 ...364Next