Better Than Black Friday
121 Members and 16165 Guests Online

Pook's Activity

Re: Tightening Inner thighs

In Health & Fitness 1416936625.267

Don't let the fancy ballet term frighten you. All you need to do is stand with one foot (toe pointed) by the big toe of the other and circle the foot in a half circle. Need not be the perfect ballet move but close and does work the inner thighs. Continue Reading

Re: Spoiler - who was eliminated tonite from DWTS?

In Beauty Banter 1416922482.017

In my opinion, Bethany and Derek were probably the ones that should have gone even though they were great. They all were exceptional and I won't be disappointed with anyone left winning. I hope it's Sadie and Mark though because Sadie has had absolutely no dance training whatsoever the other 2 who have had dancing experience. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS 11/24 possible spoilers

In Viewpoints 1416906837.127

They all are deserving this year. I think Alfonso is actually the best but he does have a dance background. Sadie has had no dance training whatsoever so I would like to see her win. But then again Janel and Val are also great and their freestyle was the one I liked the best because they used no gimmicks or dance pros - just fantastic dancing!! Derek and Bethany's freestyle was too cluttered and it didn't seem like there was a much dancing in theirs either! Continue Reading

Re: Update to our BUTTER thread... on sale now at Ralph's (Kroger)!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416789558.54

While I do buy and use some of the store brand name butters, I need Land O Lakes butter for some of my cookies. The store brands have more water in them and the results are not ideal for some of my recipes. Continue Reading

Re: Whipped Argan Oil?? Total lie about ingredients.

In Beauty Banter 1416779679.433

"Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter is infused with antioxidants that help to nourish your skin as you indulge your senses with a subtle aroma." I know she has said the above many times. Don't see where anyone is getting away with anything!!! Continue Reading

Re: RFID protection

In Electronics Talk 1416750883.887

I had the same thought. I guess it does provide protection all the other times though so it probably is worth it. Continue Reading

Re: Sharp looking jean

In Fashion Talk 1416735869.427

The rise appears to be way high but other than that they are nicse looking. Continue Reading

Re: Diane Gilman has HSN TS tonight, superstretch bootcut jean

In Fashion Talk 1416735782.97

She uses young tall models and even on them the waist is really high. 11 1/4" goes way up over my ribcage with her jeans. Surely I can't be the only one. I also tried the super stretch and they stretched way out at the knees so even if the rise would have been shorter they would not have worked for me! I do like her pick stitch jeans as they have a 10" front rise. Continue Reading

Re: Dyson

In TSV Talk 1416735256.427

Most people channel surf and wouldn't just sit spellbound and listen to the repetition they do for the benefit of those just tuning in!! I would think that is how they get many sales. For someone interested in the product then maybe they would want anyone. Continue Reading

Re: Is QVC Helping You Check Off Names From Your Xmas Shopping List?

In Q Did What? 1416675719.28

For me and most I know, something that helps me out in my daily life is what I would and always do want. Those "personal" gifts that are nice maybe are things used infrequently and for me just end up in a drawer. Even after I retired I have found that my time is too precious to waste going to stores to shop only to end up being frustrated because I can't find what I like, have to spend more time than I want finding parking, unruly children, waiting in lines - large malls or small stores alike. Plus where I live it's always cold so you have to bundle up and then get so hot in the stores - ju... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 344
1 2 3 4 ...344Next