Designer Fashion Clearance
152 Members and 13381 Guests Online

Pook's Activity

Re: PURINA'S "PAWS FOR A CAUSE".. vote to help animal charities!

In Viewpoints 1414693288.017

All great causes but thanks to Adopt A Pet, I adopted a wonderful, happy, healthy and fun dog who after being in a shelter for 4 months, was given an additional 2 months at the shelter by being listed on that site by another volunteer agency that works through Adopt A Pet. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414610874.583

I think Caroline will be pregnant and so will Maya! What a predicament for Rick. Continue Reading

Re: Dump Cakes and Dump Meals

In Recipe Swap 1414587201.13

I'm a good cook and baker but just don't like the mess and have tasted and made many dump cakes and meals that were absolutely delicious! Just because you don't slave in the kitchen all day doesn't make them any less tasty!! Continue Reading

Re: In search of recipe involving hot milk and bread?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414516496.743

I tried the Old Timey Butter Roll Dessert. It was excellent and so tasty!! I bet it would be good with some small apple pieces sauteed in butter spread on also! This is a keeper!!! Continue Reading

Re: Gnocci advice please

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414516042.277

Gnocchi cook so fast that it works well to just add them to the same pot. They will keep their shape in the refrigerator. Continue Reading

Re: Shipping $$$$ You are killin me Q!

In Suggestion Box 1414515732.233

They should just offer lower rates rather than having to search for CODES that may or may not work! I would sooner pay the higher cost than waste my time!! If they would lower rates they probably would sell more than giving those codes to those who have the time and inclination to search for codes!! Continue Reading

Re: What are results for 10/27 DWTS (spoilers)????

In Viewpoints 1414515437.757

On 10/27/2014 sunshine45 said: doesnt emma know what a JIVE is?......she IS the expert dancer. all of the judges said it wasnt a jive but a freestyle.She They showed them at practice and he said he could not do the steps so she took them out. She probably figured he wasn't even in the running anyway so just gave up! That is why I think that after the first 2 weeks, the judges scores should be maybe 80% of the total and that would prevent someone like him from coasting through!! Maybe they could even have a one time veto of who went home also. Continue Reading

Re: Shipping $$$$ You are killin me Q!

In Suggestion Box 1414492670.247

I've been searching for a crewneck sweatshirt with kangaroo pockets and found 2 places that had them. One was on sale at Macy's for $24.95...BUT... the shipping and handling was $10.95. The other was from Deluth Trading Post and the sweatshirt was $49.99 (which would be well worth it for their quality ...BUT... the shipping and handling was $12.95!! They did offer free shipping for orders over $50 but the cheapest item I could find that I really wanted was $39.99 and just buying the cheapest other item would have been more than the shipping cost also! I can't complain about QVC's shippin... Continue Reading

Re: Li-NAY-ya - do your homework!

In Linea 1414491883.257

And the world will end because of this???!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Shawn's tribute to Lisa

In Fashion Talk 1414425887.227

Really touching and funny but of course a couple would turn it or try to turn it nasty!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 335
1 2 3 4 ...335Next