The Joy of Christmas
88 Members and 7255 Guests Online

Pook's Activity

Re: Your Dog is Welcome at Macy's

In Viewpoints 1411207587.31

If your dog is not well behaved and trained then I think any store is no place for such a dog. I would think that dogs going into these stores would have to be leashed. Most dogs are better behaved than many children!! Continue Reading

Re: who would you like to meet?

In Viewpoints 1411207419.513

Just regular interesting normal fun people. Nobody famous that I would want to meet. Continue Reading

Re: Stop it, just stop it!

In TSV Talk 1411207273.473

I also like to buy anything I might want or need for Christmas early so I don't have to scramble at the last minute to get things when I'm so busy. It makes sense to buy a tree if you need one early and try it to make sure it works properly so there will be time to return it if needed. I waited too long to buy one several years ago and had to settle for something I really didn't want and then part of it didn't light but I just had to string lights on it because I really needed it. There is absolutely nothing tacky about it and is a huge benefit to many. Anyone who doesn't like it has th... Continue Reading

Re: Do you know anyone that does NOT have a computer?

In Viewpoints 1411120794.023

Yes, I know one of my friends refuses to have one and she also doesn't have a cell phone. Just doesn't want one but she used them on her job so she knows how to use them. Continue Reading

Re: Recommendation of a drugstore hairspray please

In Beauty Banter 1411120376.503

I like Dove in the light blue pump spray bottle works good when I run out of my Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher. Continue Reading

Re: Baked Eggs - amazing!

In Recipe Swap 1411120004.403

Thanks for the recipe DiamondGirly. Can't wait to try it! Continue Reading

Re: QVC, all day christmas on Saturday ... Really?

In Suggestion Box 1410995494.72

On 9/17/2014 KYToby said: Some people look forward to these shows, too, Please accept that not everyone shares your viewing tastes. QVC caters to many people with varied interests; inevitably, there will be programming that not everyone enjoys. Agree!! I look forward to these shows as there is always so much going on closer to the holiday!! Decorations, especially, would need to be ordered early and way before December. It's also nice to have nearly everything I need so I can enjoy the holidays without all the last minute trying to find the time to get things!! Continue Reading

Re: Cat problem---Please He needs help

In Among Friends 1410995224.05

It sure sounds like a stress/anxiety issue and it still could be from the move. A lot of animals get stressed out by simple things that we wouldn't suspect. Continue Reading

Re: Secret to a Long and Happy Marriage

In Viewpoints 1410994866.85

I think that each has to respect the other enough to let them be themselves without trying to change them. It's not about winning or loosing in any conflict but in resolving it with compromise. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 319
1 2 3 4 ...319Next