TSV(R) Preview
93 Members and 14995 Guests Online

dewhead's Activity

Re: The "correct" way to wear leggings

In Fashion Talk 1356836348.353

On 10/19/2012 Kathleen said: I'm pro choice regarding style and fashion. There is no such thing as a correct way. There are no rules. ditto!. Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Cleaning Makeup Brushes - Help

In WEN 1356829023.267

On 12/28/2012 waterdragon said: I have a frankenbottle going that is about % water and the various ends of the CCs, I use that for my brushes. sounds like a very good idea. thank you. happy new year! many thanks. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1356828545.963

which one of you have the perfect body? Continue Reading

Re: Fill in the blank. "I reach for the remote the minute they show ________."

In Fashion Talk 1356828410.377

On 12/29/2012 dewhead said: On 12/29/2012 LINDAB53 said: This morning I tuned in only to hear - again - Jane Brown talking about her allergies and how sorry she is and if she has to blow her nose....... She said the same thing the other day with Pat and how if she falls off her chair, etc, etc. Then the other host on the computer making faces, etc., saying how hoarse she is, etc., etc.,. Who cares! Ladies, we ALL go to work not feeling up to snuff (no pun intended) some days! Good grief, I have Multiple Sclerosis and a heart condition and I go to work EVERY day without complaining to anyone. ... Continue Reading

Re: Fill in the blank. "I reach for the remote the minute they show ________."

In Fashion Talk 1356828155.107

On 12/29/2012 LINDAB53 said: This morning I tuned in only to hear - again - Jane Brown talking about her allergies and how sorry she is and if she has to blow her nose....... She said the same thing the other day with Pat and how if she falls off her chair, etc, etc. Then the other host on the computer making faces, etc., saying how hoarse she is, etc., etc.,. Who cares! Ladies, we ALL go to work not feeling up to snuff (no pun intended) some days! Good grief, I have Multiple Sclerosis and a heart condition and I go to work EVERY day without complaining to anyone. I feel fortunate to be up on... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1356827966.257

On 10/25/2012 corita said: Wearing leggings/jeggings is not a matter of age -- it is a matter of body size! Just this week I heard a TV show host say "Leggings are not pants!" ... they are part of an outfit of long top over slender bottom. If they are to be worn, they should not be made of thin, tights/hosiery material, nor be skintight. Hate to see women wearing such tight bottoms that one can see every body part!! hey if you feel good in them and confidient, then go for it. just have the right top/blouse/sweater i love leggings hide what i don;t want seeing my abdomine. lol Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1356827362.867

to me if it looks good, makes you feel goog then bring them on!. Continue Reading

Re: Sonic infuser?

In Beauty Banter 1356410537.92

On 12/16/2012 SiameezeLover! said: I think it is a neat demonstration - the thing that prevents me from actually ordering this is that it doesn't get rated well - 2.7 or 2.8?<br /> <br /> I am considering another product on ShopNBC which is a sonic device but is under $50 -<br /> and gets a much better rating -<br /> <br /> What do you all think of this one?? http://tinyurl.com/d54dkvd <br /> i did purchase the yb beauty sonic and the spot treatment works like a charm on my parenthsis/1 line i'm still only may i say after 3 days mastering my eye cream. i ... Continue Reading

Re: shades of plama

In Beauty Banter 1355600167.69

thanks ladies but having to buy both med. and light is driving me crazy. ill watch him again today see if he finally tell me what colors the models r wearing, because he didn't after midnight just light. thank you all. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 ...6Next