New Holiday Decor
15 Members and 16666 Guests Online

Roni's Activity

Re: Has anyone successfully downgraded to Windows 7 from Windows 8/8.1?

In Electronics Talk 1412631482.463

Never heard of such a thing....BUT....HP, Toshiba & Dell make Win 7 laptops and Costco carries them... HP $399, Dell $549 and Toshiba $629... I'm ready to go get one. The difference is Win 7 Professional (Dell & Toshiba) Win 7 Home Premium (HP) ....and the processor, hard drive, etc... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use pure apple cider vinegar for beauty or health purposes?

In Beauty Banter 1412630901.4

First let me say: I only use Braggs Natural Apple Cider Vinegar with the ''mother'' ...it is unfiltered and must be shaken. It is available almost everyplace now! There IS a difference. it will lower bad cholesterol, it will kill yeast infections (our dog has a tendency to get a yeast infection on her skin, so we use a rinse of half ACV, half water) It will help prevent bladder infections and stones, it is good for acne....it is an amazing cure for so many things.... Continue Reading

Re: BBQ Pulled Pork in TSV Pressure Cooker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412630569.917

Pressure cookers are THE BEST!!! I have two now and have gone through two that are now in ''cooker heaven''...or wherever??!! Have a wonderful day and the meal sounds GREAT Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics - Tightline Mascara / Liner - What am I doing wrong??

In Beauty Banter 1412623453.713

I LOVE this product and use it everyday and rarely use mascara. I also use the new Smashbox ''always sharp'' eye liners. (screw on the cap and it sharpens to a delicate point each time) ...but for everyday it is TightLine... I have had no issues with clumps except on the very tip, which I touch to a tissue before using. This removes the 'glob'.... Starting at the very base of the lashes which is often 'under' the lid where the top meets the lower...it does make a 'line' and does not require eyeliner... Continue Reading

Re: samsung vs apple ipad tablets

In Electronics Talk 1412623204.487

On 10/6/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: So many options. A new Google Nexus is also coming this month. And Lenovo is coming out with a S Tab version copying Samsung. Thanks for the info... We have an elderly iPad and a Lenovo tablet... Lenovo gives you a lot of value for the money usually. Google I have never been a fan of...ranks right up there with my "Kindle Fire" ...NOT a good tablet. Great picture but apps are the issue.... It usually comes down to 'easy-pay' (but they give you a lot of 'items' you do not need to drive the price up) ...and Apple has their own 'easy pay' as do many places if y... Continue Reading

Re: Cutest Pin Ever - Grapes Bee (NEW)

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1412622912.317

Thanks for sharing.... it is cute and I see it will ship in November! Continue Reading

Clairsonic VS Tatcha...

Last Reply by ChynnaBlue 1412705919.65 | Started by Roni in Beauty Banter

A couple of years ago I purchased a Clairsonic Plus when it was a TSV.... A couple of months ago I ordered the Tatcha 'system'... I love the Tatcha and I went on auto-delivery. I have the cleansing set (oil & granules) and the serum. Tatcha works so well...skin looks so clean and feels every bit as cleansed as using the Clairsonic Plus. The battery on the Clairsonic Plus is beginning to fail - it does not hold a charge near as long as it once did, and at the ridiculous cost for a battery operated tool that is DEAD once the battery goes...I will NEVER buy another. I will continue with... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone buy a new portable GPS recently and have recommendations?

In Electronics Talk 1412622354.673

My car has navigation, but the easiest and best GPS is my iPhone....Siri is amazing and a friend says her Samsung phone is great too.... Siri will talk you 'turn by turn' right to the destination, so IF you have a smart phone you may not need a GPS....you probably already have one! Continue Reading

Re: samsung vs apple ipad tablets

In Electronics Talk 1412621431.54

be careful about which iPad... they discontinue support on older modes, l think the iPad 2 is scheduled... you can also buy a refurbished iPad direct from apple and they will give you six payments too.... check it out...or on a 'new' one. The warranty is excellent Continue Reading

Page 1 of 60
1 2 3 4 ...60Next