Designer Jewelry Gallery
42 Members and 16510 Guests Online

Roni's Activity

Re: Sorry but QVC is lost without Lisa R......

In Fashion Talk 1422763400.607

I was not a major follower of Lisa's, but she was at least polite to the product reps....unlike MOST of the hosts newly (in the last couple of years...) introduced. They are the rudest, group of people I've EVER seen... and ignorant too. They will say anything to get the sale- true facts??? anyone care??? Not the hosts. Some of the old time hosts are still great - but that does NOT include Jane. I have ordered and returned a lot more due to totally inaccurate information. The BIG reason QVC is sinking into the gutter.... value??? quality???? GONE Continue Reading

Re: Wal-Mart

In For the Home Talk 1422761782.247

Yes I do... and what does it matter how much the Walton family has/owns????? They worked very hard to establish a company that sells so many products at a lower price than their competitors...(price a can of Progresso soup, or Hunts tomatoes vs other area stores) They ARE a US company, they are trying successfully to offer more "MADE IN USA" products, which due to the EPA is not an easy thing. They support in a major way "Wreaths Across America" - ever heard of that?? didn't think so --- they and other corporations provide and transport Christmas wreaths all across the country to be placed on... Continue Reading

Re: Is This A Scam

In Electronics Talk 1422649969.207

definitely a scam.... The IRS always contacts you by mail....even when you are dealing with an identity theft issue.... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone watch Rachel Maddox?

In Q News 1422649880.617

NOTHING Rachel Maddox does is ever funny. she IS a caustic, nasty idiot... I wouldn't waste time watching her EVER Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix- Ice Cream Fail

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422649762.197

I have used the recipe in the Vitamix book that came with the machine many times and had perfect results... The one thing to NOT DO....is leave the machine on too long. It is an amazing machine with so much power that the minute you hear the sound change...STOP. It is finished. Any longer and the friction of the blades will melt your ice cream... Continue Reading

Re: medicare admitting patients as observation instead of admitted to hospital ...

In Health & Fitness 1421784762.21

You can thank Obamacare for this and many more surprises that are yet to come...and NOT just for Medicare. For those of you that continue to support this progressive and others....you are now seeing what you voted for.... and believe me, as a healthcare provider 2016 has a lot worse.... The goal is total destruction of what was once the BEST healthcare system in the world, since it is a major portion of our economy. Yes, it had problems, but it will be far worse very soon and continuing to worsen for the next few years.... Continue Reading

Re: Is Lisa Robertson the biggest show host in electronic retail history?

In The Q We Love 1421283604.803

I think the same discussion was held when Kathy Levine left...who was many times the host that Lisa was.... Continue Reading

Re: Medicare and Supplemental Insurance Question

In Health & Fitness 1420833540.367

She has to present both cards IF she wants balances after medicare payments billed to her secondary insurance..... Otherwise the doctor has no idea.. Continue Reading

Re: Electric Pressure Cooker Problems

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1420577106.88

What a great worthwhile post!! I have two other pressure cookers that I use all of the time, and now have the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven... love them all Continue Reading

Re: Let's guess what Lisa Robertson will do next?

In Q News 1420576962.53

remind me why I should care? ...if it were a close friend or a relative, then it would matter. I wish her only success and happiness, but why bother wasting time ''guessing''??? Go volunteer at a school or hospital if you have too much time on your hands... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 63
1 2 3 4 ...63Next