20 Members and 17451 Guests Online

Mustangshar's Activity

Re: is anyone watching Trish on HSN?

In Beauty Banter 1429404443.133

Ordered.:). I will use my foundations, have a lot. Haven't quite figured out the refill part yet, but I'm sure I will understand it all soon. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429402854.81

Thank you, girls! I need to seriously give it some thought and look at other sites. Thanks for mentioning those sizes maybe for HSN only. Let me take a peak.:) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429397292.19

Ok, girls how much do you love her products? No foundation in this planner. I think it would be fabulous for traveling. Can you get refills for these planners? Continue Reading

The White Denim jean jacket

Last Reply by Goldie76 1429386584.703 | Started by Mustangshar in Linea

I finally wore mine to work yesterday. I ordered XL because I like space in any jacket. I wore white boot cut DG2 and long teal Eileen Fisher silk shirt. I got so many compliments! The jacket is more than I expected. I think the signature golden buttons really dress it up. I was on the fence about this jacket since last year when it originally aired. Of course it sold out immediately, glad it came back for a reorder. What do I like the most? Very lightweight denim, huge difference and comfortable. Continue Reading

Re: Fed Up With Health Insurance Company

In Health & Fitness 1429382345.013

No, not the college students. I'm speaking of the 24-26 year olds who aren't working or are working but chose to not take their companies health insurance. Adults who don't live with parents, don't work. That's just a small part of our escalating costs for insurance premiums. Many non covered have coverage Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1429370706.997

On 4/15/2015 stray770 said: There are a lot of issues surrounding access to health care....I had been a nurse in the health field for 50 years now retired. The OP has issues with the doctor's office...government regulation with Medicare is obscene....the most vulnerable get the least attention because of the lack of education of most doctors and staff in their offices. If a claim is filed correctly, Medicare processing is seamless; payment is pathetic to physicians ....doctors get lists every benefit year for precerts and it is their responsibility to know the info and have knowledgeable staf... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1429370150.017

On 4/16/2015 Reba055 said: I had a similar situation with my daughter awhile back. My husband had changed jobs thus different insurance. They required pre-auth on a medication that she had been on for awhile. The medication was one that should not be stopped abruptly (as is Pradaxa) anyway, long story short, the dr office apparently filled out the paperwork wrong and it was denied. Then the insurance company told me I could file an appeal that would take several weeks if not months. I'm not proud of this, but by that point I was livid and went into mommy protective mode. I pitched an absolute... Continue Reading

Re: Who in the World Designed This?

In Denim & Co 1429369516.44

Ummmm, different. Not for me Continue Reading

Re: chef Homaro Cantu of Moto Restaurant

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429326925.51

Yes, all over the Chicago news! Very tragic....so young. Your heart breaks for a tortured soul. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 806
1 2 3 4 ...806Next