Just-Reduced Clearance
11 Members and 15164 Guests Online

Mustangshar's Activity

Re: Sneak Peek - Denim Vest - New Colours Perfectly Pink & Bleached Denim!

In Linea 1427672105.017

I do not have a vest....who's got one and how to wear it? All I think about is Norton from the Honeymooners show way back when Continue Reading

Re: The Body Blade actually works...

In Health & Fitness 1427671845.857

I just ordered it. I'm retiring end of next month and this looks perfect to getting me on track. Continue Reading

Re: IMAN TS-March 28th

In Fashion Talk 1427671769.587

I ordered the sangria colors. Iman mentioned how nice these will be in summer and that sealed the deal, plus the price!! Continue Reading

Re: The Body Blade actually works...

In Health & Fitness 1427671274.27

Great to hear! I've wanted one for a while! Continue Reading

Re: OT- My doctor is dumping me

In Beauty Banter 1427397164.667

On 3/26/2015 jackthebear said: O <p class="quote_author"I still doubt they could put in their contract they cannot opt out though. I would think that would be against the law. DH is in the same type situation with the Union but not getting ripped off. They have to take the Ins. they give them in their contract but they can opt out if they can prove they have Ins some place else. Not wanting to derail the conversation, but am I right that Union Health insurance could cost $1600/month from the employee's cost? That seems awfully high to me or am I off base. Jack, no, all employer paid. Th... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427396526.483

On 3/26/2015 Gooday said: On 3/26/2015 corita said: On 3/26/2015 RespectLife said: On 3/26/2015 traveler said: Ahh, a bash ACA thread. HARDLY a bash thread. OP is simply pointing out what has happened to her BECAUSE of it. Sorry, OP, it has happened to many of my friends too. I don't care which way you spin it...if you are unable to stay with your doctor because of the new health care plans...you HAVE lost your doctor. They can't be expected to participate in the myriad of new plans! My friends did lose their doctors, NOT all doctors are participating in these new plans. They lost their prev... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427395919.997

On 3/26/2015 1978christian said: On 3/26/2015 VaBelle35 said: But you can keep your doctor. You pay cash and you are reimbursed the out of network rates. Which would be more than what I would pay with a PPO. We already pay over $1600 a month for insurance through my husband's union and you can't opt out. Hold it. Union Insurance..... I work for a Union Benefit Office and to my knowledge this is part of the Bargaining Agreement if you are a Barganing Employee. That means, the EMPLOYERS pay Pension, a Health and Welfare and Education Funds as part if their agreement. The only thing that actu... Continue Reading

Re: lenox

In TSV Talk 1427242860.383

Just unpacked mine, they are so pretty! I'm very pleased. Each piece has a sticker, just put under warm water, rubs right off. Yey! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 804
1 2 3 4 ...804Next