New Holiday Decor
155 Members and 17860 Guests Online

Mustangshar's Activity

Re: Marla Wynn HSN tonight at 10 ET

In Fashion Talk 1413861603.053

On 10/20/2014 sunshine45 said: mustang, did you get the tafetta boxy tunic? Yes, got fushia and emerald. Now I hope I ordered the correct size! I wanted that velvet dress, but I have no where to wear it! Loved that chrysanthemum burn out too! I wanted a lot! Lol Continue Reading

Marla Wynn HSN tonight at 10 ET

Last Reply by HAPPY LADY 1413871357.107 | Started by Mustangshar in Fashion Talk

Just a heads up. I want to see what I ordered, lol Continue Reading

Re: Horrible surprise when I removed the softener cup in my washer...

In For the Home Talk 1413854067.56

Oh one thing about fabric softener sheets. If you have a long dryer vent, make sure you routinely hire someone experienced to clean that vent, every other year at our condo. The sheets can also make the stuff in the vent stick even more. Fire hazards need to be addressed before they happen. Just a week before the association cleaned the vents, a condo across the street had a dryer vent fire. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413853883.027

I do medium sized loads, I'm going to try the vinegar in the fabric softener dispense, hold about 1/2 cup maybe? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413805177.907

I never knew this. How do you add the vinegar , at the start if the wash or put in the fabric softener dispenser and how much per load? Continue Reading

Re: Ipad Help on Making Paragraphs Pls

In Electronics Talk 1413759535.787

YeS, it works with. < > p in between Continue Reading

Re: New Marla Wynn on line now

In Fashion Talk 1413752215.177

LOL! Happy Lady!! Yeah, well join the club of POOR and BROKE! I bought a lot from her last visit, so buying these two tops really killed my checking account. I guess it's ok, my BDay is the 27 th so.:). Oh yes, I've washed my Marla pieces, no problems. The knits I have to dry flat, love the knit pants and tops from last winter. The only pieces I worry about are the jersey butterfly tees. My white one is pilling.....the crepe fabric hopefully makes a return in Fall 2015, I will buy everything! I have two crepe butterfly tees....fabulous! I check EBay daily for more. Glad I could ..um....help y... Continue Reading

Re: Need Rec- MOIST Cake from Scratch Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413743531.973

Travelingrandma, thx I have copied that pound cake. Continue Reading

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??????????????????????

In Beauty Banter 1413742879.067

My SKINN products work fine for me. Everyone is different. Continue Reading

Re: Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413742677.447

Another compact Breville oven over here, LOL. Love it and use everyday. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 767
1 2 3 4 ...767Next