Fall Fashion Clearance
15 Members and 11102 Guests Online

Mustangshar's Activity

Re: New Antthony is up

In Fashion Talk 1405973436.987

Today I am wearing the color block pant outfit from the previous show and my coworkers stopped dead in their tracks, LOVED it and cant believe I bought this gorgeous outfit on TV! Its beautiful on ME Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ Remedies for Ringing in the Ears?

In Beauty Banter 1405914535.187

This is why I sleep with my TV on, not married, LOL. Gets really loud sometimes.....yuck. Continue Reading

Re: New Antthony is up

In Fashion Talk 1405910616.033

I bought a lot! Got the black weekender, black and gray Ponte pants, Jandra pant and jandra top and two asymetrical tops, black and paprika. Now I hope they all fit.:) Continue Reading

Re: Luncheon menu for today is Greek Macaroni with Browned Butter and Mizithra

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405909946.27

You know, I do not even know you but I have tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you and your husband. You are Blessed! Wishing you so much joy.:) On 7/19/2014 adoreqvc said: Hi Mustangshar, Yes I did marry him, and many thanks for your lovely congratulations reply, and sending big hugs back to you. "Thank you so much". I hope you also enjoy the Greek Pasta dish I posted. It is really delicious! On 7/19/2014 Mustangshar said: Adoreqvc, OMG, you did marry the gentlemen you had your first date with! Wow! So very happy for you and this pasta dish sounds wonderful! Hugs! Continue Reading

Re: Rear Car Lights Not Going Off

In Electronics Talk 1405909544.6

Try starting up the car, turn on the lights again, turn off, then turn off the car again and see if it at least shuts down for the night so you won't have a dead battery. Hope it works. Then get in for service. Continue Reading

Re: Not impressed with Nordstrom Rack

In Fashion Talk 1405874954.48

It is hit or miss for me too and depends what I'm looking for. The past year, I havent found anything really worthy. :(. Continue Reading

Re: Who else ordered the new DG Bootie?

In Fashion Talk 1405874756.1

On 7/20/2014 lolakimono said: Shar, Is it this? It sure is, thank you. I know I'm taking a chance, but hoping they work for me. Can always put a cushioned insole inside if needed.:). What I worry about is rubbing on my ankle bone. Continue Reading

Re: Who else ordered the new DG Bootie?

In Fashion Talk 1405859164.11

I will post up when received and let you all know what the real deal is. I can be hard to fit, but it looks like a soft suede. Continue Reading

Re: are you kidding me, suzanne??

In Beauty Banter 1405859054.133

I know, right? She's very beautiful, but I'm sure these vendors must use surgery to look that gorgeous. If not, well....then it's magical.:) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 716
1 2 3 4 ...716Next