Creede Silver Sale
142 Members and 16263 Guests Online

Mustangshar's Activity

Re: What Did You Purchase This Time Around?

In Linea 1412131100.173

Black Pea Coat White wing collar blouse Olive lace print jacket- loved the colors! WK long black skirt to try. When I saw the preview of the pea coat...it just did me in. I have the other knit black scarf and lots of black, reds ect. Wish I could say I could wear it all Winter, but no way in a Chi-Beria, LOL. Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn on tonight!

In Fashion Talk 1412124260.643

Queen, I'm actually surprised I received mine so quick. Usually mine sits at the post office for days!! Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn on tonight!

In Fashion Talk 1412122291.21

Miss Ivanatrump, luv your name BTW. I received mine too. For myself the butterfly t necks worked out, like them very much. The boiled wool cape was changed to a softer blend due to requests to have it softer, so yes, she changed it. I got the aubergine cape with matching t neck and pants, loved it. The ottoman cardigan ran a bit small for layering, so I will exchange. The zipper hardware is gorgeous. Expensive, but I'm very pleased with the line. These capes in other brands are far more $$$ . She's my Eileen Fisher.:) Continue Reading

Re: *** -G-R-I-P-E- *** (SKINN Deep Pore Vacuum Mask)

In Beauty Banter 1412030425.523

Oh no, I sure hope it hasn't changed. Never had a problem. If you are on Face Book, send Skinn a message and tell them what happened. Continue Reading

Re: Linea LIVE who's watching?

In Linea 1412020122.2

Yes, that easy pay did me in, too.:). Very nice! Continue Reading

In Linea 1412018553.457

On 9/29/2014 WNYgal said: On 9/29/2014 luv luv to shop said: Is anybody loving the longer WK skirt. I can't stop thinking about !!! Yes. I got it in the nutmeg & the black. It is a great skirt in that longer length. I just ordered one in black to try. Just hope it doesn't walk up my leg when I wear tights..I don't have a slip. Continue Reading

In Linea 1412017260.957

On 9/29/2014 luv luv to shop said: Is anybody loving the longer WK skirt. I can't stop thinking about !!! I think I need to take a look at that Continue Reading

Page 1 of 758
1 2 3 4 ...758Next