Designer Fashion Clearance
157 Members and 13437 Guests Online

forrest's Activity

Re: New PM Style host??

In Fashion Talk 1414097709.38

Is Lisa leaving the Q or just PM show? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Regret Getting A Memory Foam Mattress?

In For the Home Talk 1413889190.963

I got one from the Q about ten years ago. Polypedic or something like it and it was horrible! I did get stuck in it, it was hot and smelled. Finally the Q did pick it up and refund me. I said never again, but we visited friends in Scotland last year and they had a Temperpedic and we really loved it. I think if you go that route, get a Temperpedic. Not all foam is alike. After our first experience I bought a top of the line Sleep Number bed and love it! Continue Reading

Re: Wow. Today (10/2) is Creede Silver Day and not one current post about it?

In Jewelry Talk 1412333920.303

Personally, I have been watching the Liquidation Channel and have gotten some very good deals! Got a real Ruby bracelet for 89.00 and it is beautiful! Plus I have fun with the auctions.i really don't need to buy anything on a whim anymore, but have gotten some bronzo and like it. Would rather save my money for cruises! Continue Reading

RLM new items

Last Reply by Justice4all 1409248396.11 | Started by forrest in Jewelry Talk

Just received my new items, 2 pair of earrings and at the beautiful necklace . All I could say was WOW when I opened the box. Loved them all and they all looked like fine silver! Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver is out of control this sunday morning

In Fashion Talk 1408995383.39

I don't like all of Susan's things, but have bought quite a few. Now, there is no comparison between Susan and Lori! Susan's clothes have much classic line and will last for years. Lori's are just fad, at least I hope so. Susan doesn't have to worry about being out done. I just think she is nervous and covers it up by speed talking! Continue Reading

Re: lets give lori goldstein a weekly spot on QVC

In Fashion Talk 1408995053.357

On 8/24/2014 mtnbikegirl said: I would like it too. Did I hear Lori say she won't be back until October? Wow! That stinks! I'm sure she'll make a few appearances on PM Style during September. No LOGO TSV's in September-Maybe October or November... Thank The Lord, we have some time off from her! Continue Reading

Bag Lady Back!

Last Reply by NJ4Jays 1410986424.5 | Started by forrest in Lori Goldstein

I just don't get this style! If you are large it will make you look larger and probably pregnant ! And if you are small why would you want to look this? Casual doesn't equate to sloppy! Continue Reading

Re: RLM at 1:AM

In Jewelry Talk 1408512400.457

Already got 2 pieces! Love that bubble necklace! Continue Reading

Re: DIMITRI YOU'RE THE BEST AND SO ARE YOUR SKINN PRODUCTS

In Beauty Banter 1406375741.503

I just love watching him ! I was thinking the other day that I wished he would make a larger size for hand cream and here it is! I ordered 4 of his ttv's. I've gotten rid of all my other skin products and believe me I had a lot and am only using his products and I do see a big difference! Continue Reading

Re: StriVectin vv Skinn

In Beauty Banter 1405947764.037

Nobody has an opinion? That's hard to believe! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 65
1 2 3 4 ...65Next