Better Than Black Friday
87 Members and 16139 Guests Online

Janet M's Activity

Re: Need to Have Tonsils Out

In Health & Fitness 1414168125.917

I had my tonsil out at 51. That was several years ago and I did great. So will you. I believe that what you have heard is an old wives tale. With today's technology I wouldn't worry. I had absolutely no pain after with the meds they gave me. I suffered with strep throats all my life until the tonsils turned abscessed and almost killed me. So go for it and get those old wives tales out of your head. Good luck with whatever you decide. Continue Reading

Re: Do you have spinal column narrowing (stenosis), and associated pain?

In Health & Fitness 1414080838.7

CouponQueen. My husband had such a positive response once the chiari was taken care of several years ago. However he is now back to the legs spasms and head swelling with spinal fluid. They are talking about putting in a shunt to redirect the spinal fluid but he is leery as it is brain surgery and if it doesn't work it is another surgery. Currently when the fluid builds in his head he goes in to the doctors and has a spinal tap to remove the excess fluid. This happens every 3 months or so. All in all he is doing well and functions very well. I am sad to here that your husband hasn't the succe... Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Powder Foundation

In tarte 1413546704.667

I recently purchased the tart powder foundation and have used it three times so far. I am on the fence. I have used IT for a while and really like it but thought I would give this a try. I haven't had the success others have had. Maybe I am doing something wrong although I have years of experience with this type of foundation. When I tried to build coverage I got a section of my face the foundation looked like it separated on my skin. When I don't try to build coverage it is ok. I find the IT has more coverage. Love the packaging and design of the container. Does anyone have any tips for appl... Continue Reading

Re: Oct. 7 Purchases and Reviews - What Are You Excited About Getting?

In Scrapbooking 1413546182.17

Mewsmomto - Martha's punches by far are the best. How you can get such and intricate design from a punch and the ease of use amazes me. I do love the hot off the press kits but like I said no directions. Plus they come in an envelope with all the pieces of the kit inside. None of the items are bagged in the envelope. I keep them in the envelope otherwise I would lose the pieces. I do like quilling. I usually sit in front of the tv and twirl away making different sized balls that can be pinched into many designs. I did get the automatic quilling winder but have not used it yet. Can see that ... Continue Reading

Re: Diamonique Warranty

In Diamonique 1413545492.75

Belbe you can take the ring to a jeweler and they will put in a cz for you. I have a nice gold diamonique bracelet I bought years ago. One stone fell out. I took it to the jewelers and for like 30.00, maybe less he put in the matching cz stone. Worth a try. Continue Reading

Re: Do you have spinal column narrowing (stenosis), and associated pain?

In Health & Fitness 1413545055.937

Although I don't feel your pain my husband sure does. He has suffered for years with spinal stenosis and has had numerous spinal surgeries. Along with this he was diagnosis with Chiari Malformation. You may want to ask your neurosurgeon if he can check you for this. My understanding is that Chiari goes hand and hand with stenosis. He has gotten major relief once the Chiara was treated. He still is in pain but it able to treat it with meds and a great attitude. I know everyone is different but I thought I would put it out there as you sound just like my husband. Hopefully you can find some r... Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1413500879.92

Kati - I was fortunate to have a one stroke instructor. A great technique and lots of fun. I get the same emails for sale items. Don't buy any more as I have one stroke supplies to last several lifetimes. I am addicted to most crafts. Love crafting. All my new goodies are a good addition to my current stash. I do think you get a better deal on hsn then any where else. Hard to resist great products at great prices. Nice that you still pick up a paint brush. I have a pbs create tv station that she is on occasionally. However all the shows are from 2009. Hope you enjoy all your new stuff. Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1413391028.377

I received all of my goodies. I did not realize that I ordered 4 of Martha Stewarts punches that were on clearance. I have no tried them yet but Martha's punches never disappoint. I also got a set of Martha's stickers on clearance that are really nice. The computer picture doesn't do them justice. Ferns and Butterflies. I got the embosssbilty (that is spelled wrong) stickers. Well I thought I ordered 2 sets and got 3. Anyway they look ok. Not as good as the dazzle stickers but they will do. There are a lot of them for the price. I can't tell if they look embossed on a project as I haven't u... Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1412856527.6

Kati I too was big on Donna Dewberry and One Stroke painting.I actually got certified in the technique. still watch her occasionally on PBS station here in Mass. I have moved on to other forms of decorative painting but occasionally go back to the one stroke. I did find that one stroke did bring out my creative side which I am very grateful for. I have been using Anna Griffin products since before she was on QVC many many years ago. You used to be able to purchase her items at Michaels but no longer. At least not in my neck of the woods. I find her stuff so addictive =the clors - designs - fl... Continue Reading

In Scrapbooking 1412804022.953

Mewsmomtoo and krimpette thanks for the info on the wax paper. I will give it a try. I have been very frustrated with the dies up to this point. I love all things Anna but had to refrain on the newest card kit. And the new ink. I have so many of her inks I had to put a stop to buying them. As for the brother scan and cut machine I won't be buying. It is a dream to have it but I have one of the older cricut machine that I love. I have so many cartridges that i don't need to use the computer to cut items. I will report back on my items when they arrive. I am excited over the Martha Stewart punc... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next