96 Members and 16045 Guests Online

ncascade's Activity

Re: If you have a granddaughter, I'd like your opinion, please.

In Viewpoints 1429369366.257

I am glad you feel that way about your grandchild,but I think you should respect privacy. Continue Reading

Re: Wedding reception suggestions

In Viewpoints 1429369223.133

If you have to have a cash bar then don't have a bar. Continue Reading

Re: Wedding reception suggestions

In Viewpoints 1429369160.307

I'm from Western PA and those cookie tables were amazing!! My Aunt had always helped others with the baking and when her daughter was married many, many people helped her out. There were dozens of different kinds of cookies. And I do not mean a dozen cookies, I mean varieties. Continue Reading

Re: Dig: USA Orders New Event Series

In TV Talk 1429368705.833

Commercials always get us in the end. DH says he forgets the storyline. Continue Reading

Re: wedding receptions

In Among Friends 1429368339.56

We also attended a wedding reception on Halloween where we were asked to come in costume. Most did. The bridal party was in costume. It was fun. I was Little Red Riding Hood and DH was the Big Bad Wolf. Lots of great memories. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone solve a mole infestation

In In the Garden 1429365484.917

Interesting! We live in the country and do not have a lawn. We feel it is environmentally wrong. Continue Reading

wedding receptions

Last Reply by GoodStuff 1429374192.22 | Started by ncascade in Among Friends

Can't find this now but I think it was about food,etc. I have been to many over my lifetime. My family is Italian and back in the day the weddings were all day affairs. The church, a big dinner and then an even bigger reception. Some people from a small town in New England believed that weddings should be ceremony in church and then punch and cake in the church parlor. A friend of mine had a ceremony during evening services at his church( I believe they were Baptist) and then the reception was a pie supper. Kind of a pot luck. DH went to one years ago that was pot luck and the sign on the doo... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone solve a mole infestation

In In the Garden 1429359431.277

Our GSD hates moles. She stalks and kills and is done w/them. However our Bichon thinks they are great gifts for us. Continue Reading

Re: Am I correct in understanding...this recipe calls for 9 sticks of butter?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429359194.093

That's salada butter (remember that)? Do you know butter freezes well? I buy the sticks when on sale and use as needed. Continue Reading

Re: New QVC Host

In Q News 1429295208.287

I think Antonella was a lab tech. Not sure. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 363
1 2 3 4 ...363Next