6 Members and 17782 Guests Online

ncascade's Activity

Re: Help! What Can I Do About A Persistant Bird?

In Viewpoints 1432652553.14

I think it is cruel and inhumane. Leave the bird alone and next year remember and put the basket somewhere else. Continue Reading

Re: Help! What Can I Do About A Persistant Bird?

In Viewpoints 1432651276.297

We are such bird lovers that one summer we did not use our motor home because Phoebes had built nests in the over hang. We make many places for our birds and celebrate when they return. Many have been born here and return in the summer. We also take care of our winter birds. Continue Reading

Re: Have you noticed there is a four hour easy pay going on?

In Judith Ripka 1432645713.847

You still have to pay for it and if you do not pay your credit card in full every month the interest is added. Continue Reading

Re: Anybody Cook With Cast Iron?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432645585.783

My Mom did and I have her pans, but the truth is I hardly ever cook. Continue Reading

Re: When recycling, do you wash things out completely?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432645498.427

We burn all that is burnable. Give leftover foods to our critters in the woods. We use trash haul away for cans and bottles. I do save some glass for putting leftovers in. But no I do not wash. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite inspirational quotes?

In Viewpoints 1432645159.637

2 are my favs: We say goodbye only to say hello again. The downfall of any magician is belief in her own magic. Continue Reading

Re: Happy September 11? Will this Ever Become a Holiday?

In Viewpoints 1432644952.763

It has been designated as Patriots Day. I think all those holidays where mail is not delivered, etc everyone should get them as a holiday. Continue Reading

Re: Sick days where you work

In For the Home Talk 1432644660.353

Place where I worked there was a big difference between hourly and salaried. (No union) If you were hourly you had to earn sick days and to earn a day off you had to work 13 weeks w/out an occurrence. It was pretty bad. Continue Reading

Re: Question and opinion about someone in a store

In Among Friends 1432640495.323

My Dad had dementia and we were careful when taking him out. I also feel that disruptive children should not be in stores. I am NOT looking down my nose at her. She certainly had a right to be there but it appeared she did not have care giver w/ her. Continue Reading

Re: THIS IS THE BEST YET ABOUT INCONSISTENT GARMENT SIZING

In Fashion Talk 1432640075.323

Goodwill is full of unworn clothing, tags still on that I think are the wrong size. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 377
1 2 3 4 ...377Next