The Joy of Christmas
127 Members and 16022 Guests Online

Bungo's Activity

Re: has anyone tried to make their own kind bars?

In Recipe Swap 1403892286.78

To a person w/diabetes honey is sugar. Continue Reading

Re: D & C TSV

In TSV Talk 1403880801.713

I think they are a bit pricey. Continue Reading

Re: Annette O'Toole, was in a show the other day

In Movies 1403880716.087

I just Googled her and she was. She starred opposite Michael McKean. I think they did a "Law and Order" together. Continue Reading

Re: Annette O'Toole, was in a show the other day

In Movies 1403880404.35

Wasn't she in the one where she kidnaps the attorney that prosecuted her brother? I believe her husband played the attorney. Continue Reading

Re: Does Your Job Allow YOu To Use Your Sick Time Before You Retiree?

In Among Friends 1403795917.12

The place from which I retired did not have "sick" time as such for hourly people. We were able to accumulate "comp" days. When you left if you had any comp days you did receive money for them. One of the things some people did was accumulate vacation days and then take them when they retired. One of the big, big bosses found out about this and changed the company policy-you had to use a certain number of vacation days every year. I think you could only save 2 weeks to carry over. Continue Reading

Re: Love Bing Crosby movies???

In Movies 1403527484.713

Bing Crosby's first wife (Dixie) died of cancer. It was rumored that she drank a little too much. Kathryn I believe is still alive. Continue Reading

Re: Still a Thorn

In Among Friends 1403441532.473

If you are only 5 feet tall you probably didn't look good in the skirt. In my opinion NO ONE looks good in maxis. Now on to your husband. Men just do not understand. Even if you tried explaining the insult and he still wouldn't get it. What you are doing is the right thing. Be polite but keep her at arm's length. I understand. I grew up in a family like that. 2 members came to blows over chicken salad. And I mean psychical blows. Continue Reading

Re: IT TSV

In Beauty Banter 1403372049.38

I used to QA brushes . Yes they are all the same. The labels? Please. It is like the sweat shop clothing that slaps different labels on clothing. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 275
1 2 3 4 ...275Next