26 Members and 16026 Guests Online

ncascade's Activity

Big Bonanza

Started by ncascade in Jewelry Talk 1425127944.703

I thought that was always on March 1? What is up w/that? Continue Reading

Re: There is only one "Odd Couple" Randall and Klugman

In TV Talk 1425127768.8

That is how well the new Ironside did. Nobody remembers it. Continue Reading

Re: Getting cut and bleeding should be an instant disqualification.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425127474.1

MT: Yes they do bleed into their own food. We've seen it. And it is not sad just unsafe. I think they should be permitted back after the injury is healed. DH says it is really about food handling. I do not about you but I can't see ebola but I'm afraid of it. Continue Reading

Re: Getting cut and bleeding should be an instant disqualification.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425068435.827

Mothertrucker: That is comparing the old apples and oranges. It is poor food handling to bleed into your food. DH sees people everyday who do not how to handle food and become ill. He will not eat at potlucks, or restaurant buffets. Actually we hardly ever eat out. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone like Coin Bracelets

In Jewelry Talk 1425047988.253

I have 2 and really like them. One is from years ago. Silver with a bend over clasp. Continue Reading

Re: Kinda loving the Eclissi TSV

In Jewelry Talk 1425047861.39

I think it is just another boring watch. The Q is failing to come up with anything new. Continue Reading

Blah Blah Blah

Last Reply by VegasBusinessWoman 1425053797.207 | Started by ncascade in Jewelry Talk

BBSD is silly. Keep referring to gift ideas. My fav is "under x amount of $$." Usually by about 2 cents. And yes I have stopped watching but if I am surfing I do hear the above. Continue Reading

Re: Forehead wrinkles... Does anything REALLY work?

In Beauty Banter 1425047000.513

Once asked a scientist who worked w/skin care products what was the secret of good skin. His answer: Stay out of the sun Have good genes-in other word if your ancestors have good skin you probably will. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 343
1 2 3 4 ...343Next