Spring Style Clearance
24 Members and 17085 Guests Online

henny's Activity

Re: Oh No....withdrawal!

In Fashion Talk 1425005069.303

On 2/17/2015 suzieQ4me said: I know what you mean! I had to give up buying unnecessary items last year when my main source of income went away!!! I had already cut waaaay down to where I bought myself maybe one or two items per year. But now I have NO extra money, so I am down to shopping in my own closet! I did find a cute capri outfit in a packed box last month - I had completely forgotten about it - and so that helped me a bit! I also have stopped buying after losing my main source of income on Dec. 31! I totally feel your pain! I just totally went cold turkey & stopped buying anyth... Continue Reading

Re: SKINN and Hautelook

In Beauty Banter 1424743908.957

I have a question. I saw on here somewhere that is does take 2-3 wks for them to ship. Do they charge your CC right away & do they send an email & tracking # to you for your order when it ships? Continue Reading

Re: Opinions on Susan Graver's blonde hair

In Fashion Talk 1424742535.517

I saw Susan's hair this morning & I think it looks great! My sister is 54 & she went the other way with her hair & went really dark. Surprised me but it looks so good on her & people think she is around 40! I wish I could do either, light or dark & look good! Susan talks to much for me! I watch but mute her! LOL But I do love what she did with her hair! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424742217.993

On 2/23/2015 gokat said: On 2/23/2015 henny said: Ok I should have never opened this post! LOL Just went over & made a big order! But wow the prices! Got a whole load of stuff! Thanks for starting this! I only ordered one thing this weekend from him on tv. I am having to really watch my money right now but I love love love his stuff! I am 64 & since I have been using Skinn I am always getting compliments on my skin! Got the chin up stuff too! I have wanted it for awhile but really couldn't afford it! So I got that too!! Oh I get so in trouble when he is on!! Good girl! There's no b... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424741938.833

On 2/23/2015 wenfen said: On 2/23/2015 henny said: Ok I should have never opened this post! LOL Just went over & made a big order! But wow the prices! Got a whole load of stuff! Thanks for starting this! I only ordered one thing this weekend from him on tv. I am having to really watch my money right now but I love love love his stuff! I am 64 & since I have been using Skinn I am always getting compliments on my skin! Got the chin up stuff too! I have wanted it for awhile but really couldn't afford it! So I got that too!! Oh I get so in trouble when he is on!! Henny, I promise if yo... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424718882.057

Ok I should have never opened this post! LOL Just went over & made a big order! But wow the prices! Got a whole load of stuff! Thanks for starting this! I only ordered one thing this weekend from him on tv. I am having to really watch my money right now but I love love love his stuff! I am 64 & since I have been using Skinn I am always getting compliments on my skin! Got the chin up stuff too! I have wanted it for awhile but really couldn't afford it! So I got that too!! Oh I get so in trouble when he is on!! Continue Reading

Re: Need some advise please...

In Pet Lovers 1422330348.587

On 1/26/2015 happygal said: Good news! Tell him to keep up the good work! Be sure to check on the safety of different fruits and vegetables for dogs because there are a few better left out of their diets. I've fed Merrick kibble for years, and it works well for my dog. I add 2T cooked chicken and vegetables with the kibble. Occasionally I switch off with Taste of the Wild kibble. HaHa I will tell the little guy! Glad to hear about the Merrick food. I did a lot of research on food & decided it was the one I wanted to try with him. He really seems to like it & even my 15 1/2 yr old fem... Continue Reading

Re: Need some advise please...

In Pet Lovers 1422312352.713

Thanks guys! Well, got up this morning & didn't have pumpkin but did have some pineapple & remembered that someone told me once it was good for them so I mixed some pineapple juice in his food & actually gave him a couple of pieces. So around noon he went out & pooped!! Seems normal so we will watch & see. After that he must have felt better because he has been running & playing all afternoon! The weather is really nice too, sunshine & 50, so might be a combination of both! Always worries me when something with my babies isn't normal! Continue Reading

Need some advise please...

Last Reply by Matty6 1422541352.3 | Started by henny in Pet Lovers

I just changed my dog's food from Blue which he was not that fond of to Merrick which he loves! I gradually did this over a couple of weeks and now have him totally changed. Also last Monday we took him to the vet for his annual visit, got his booster shots, and the vet put him on HeartGuard. My sister has her dogs on this for years & they have done great. Now my problem is, now he has had constipation for maybe 3 days. He seems to strain & just puts out this little bit. And only once a day. He was doing one really good poop a day. It seems to bother him when he goes. I just wonder... Continue Reading

Re: medicare admitting patients as observation instead of admitted to hospital ...

In Health & Fitness 1421641094.273

I am told I will lose my reg. ins. in a few months & go on medicare because of my age. Saw this post & now am totally confused! There is no way I can afford this other ins. I hope I can find someone to help walk me thru this!! Scary! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 137
1 2 3 4 ...137Next