10 Members and 19318 Guests Online

bootsformerhenny's Activity

Re: vionic shoes

In All About Shoes 1431721443.893

I also love my Vionic shoes! I have a knee problem & a back problem & I find when I wear these I don't have the pain as bad. Just seems to help somehow! At first I thought they were awful & hurt. But once I wore them awhile & found out how much better I felt I now wear them all time! Continue Reading

Re: Kidney Stones in Dogs..

In Pet Lovers 1431467956.69

Ok how crazy was that! They made me change my nickname here before they would let me in! Oh well I put my old one in too! Hmm wonder if I did something wrong! Yikes! Ok back to our little rescue. We took in urine sample this morning but girl up front kept telling me vet was in surgery & could not be bothered. Ok there are 4 more, maybe one of those could take care of it? And he told me to have it there first thing which I did. Anyway my vet called at noon said they didn't get a good reading on the sample could I bring another one in. I'm thinking girl laid the one I brought in & it wa... Continue Reading

Kidney Stones in Dogs..

Last Reply by HappyDaze 1431471733.5 | Started by bootsformerhenny in Pet Lovers

My husband & I rescued a little dog that was running on the highway. Have searched & searched for her owners. Nothing. So we have gotten attached to her over this period of time. Took her to vet, she ends up has a bad infestation of worms, but vet was checking everything else, said everything looked good till he found that he believes she has Kidney Stones. He said it is very expensive to treat them. My husband & I both on SS. Our only means of income. Our vet knows this. We have a nearly 16 yr old we are paying monthly vet bills for trying to take care of her. But we know she may... Continue Reading

Re: Thanks to all who posted about Rainbow Bridge on forums here. I just

In Pet Lovers 1427517934.667

On 3/16/2015 Sandgirl said: I knew i shouldn't have opened this post, I am in tears as I type this, we are in the "end of life" process for my 12 year old baby! He is a yellow lab and has been my very best friend since day one, such an alpha dog, loving, caring and could never do any wrong. His back hips are bad and he has breathing issues, he cannot get up to go outside on his own anymore, we have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, I even had to make a spreadsheet for all his meds and supplements! Tried water therapy, shots in his hips, massage, you name it, we have done it many of thousands of... Continue Reading

Re: SKINN and Hautelook

In Beauty Banter 1425610407.357

On 3/5/2015 Linmo said: On 3/5/2015 henny said: I just got an email that mine shipped but for some reason it says only one thing on my list shipped. Weird. Doesnt make since that they wd ship a $4. item by itself! Oh well we will see. You should check the status of your order on Hautelook. I had 2 orders but only received an email for one of them. When I looked at the order status on HL, it showed that all of the items in both orders had shipped together. I just checked & sure enough only one shows shipped. There is a USPS number but there isn't any info showing up yet. I hope I don't ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425604793.677

I just got an email that mine shipped but for some reason it says only one thing on my list shipped. Weird. Doesnt make since that they wd ship a $4. item by itself! Oh well we will see. Continue Reading

Re: Oh No....withdrawal!

In Fashion Talk 1425005069.303

On 2/17/2015 suzieQ4me said: I know what you mean! I had to give up buying unnecessary items last year when my main source of income went away!!! I had already cut waaaay down to where I bought myself maybe one or two items per year. But now I have NO extra money, so I am down to shopping in my own closet! I did find a cute capri outfit in a packed box last month - I had completely forgotten about it - and so that helped me a bit! I also have stopped buying after losing my main source of income on Dec. 31! I totally feel your pain! I just totally went cold turkey & stopped buying anyth... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424743908.957

I have a question. I saw on here somewhere that is does take 2-3 wks for them to ship. Do they charge your CC right away & do they send an email & tracking # to you for your order when it ships? Continue Reading

Re: Opinions on Susan Graver's blonde hair

In Fashion Talk 1424742535.517

I saw Susan's hair this morning & I think it looks great! My sister is 54 & she went the other way with her hair & went really dark. Surprised me but it looks so good on her & people think she is around 40! I wish I could do either, light or dark & look good! Susan talks to much for me! I watch but mute her! LOL But I do love what she did with her hair! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424742217.993

On 2/23/2015 gokat said: On 2/23/2015 henny said: Ok I should have never opened this post! LOL Just went over & made a big order! But wow the prices! Got a whole load of stuff! Thanks for starting this! I only ordered one thing this weekend from him on tv. I am having to really watch my money right now but I love love love his stuff! I am 64 & since I have been using Skinn I am always getting compliments on my skin! Got the chin up stuff too! I have wanted it for awhile but really couldn't afford it! So I got that too!! Oh I get so in trouble when he is on!! Good girl! There's no b... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 137
1 2 3 4 ...137Next