Guaranteed Delivery
33 Members and 17983 Guests Online

henny's Activity

Re: I appreciate people sharing their size in reviews

In Fashion Talk 1418851225.727

I so agree with this post! I always read reviews. But I really like it when on a garment the reviewer says for instance for me...I am a 40C about 150lbs, 5'5" and I ordered a large & it fit just right or was tight, however it fit...too long too short. It tells me ok say on a jacket, maybe I would like to go up a size to wear a sweater under it. It gives me a lot more info than anything else. I also look to see, are some posting that the material is really nice or cheap...does it wash well. I know that would be a lot for one person to post but just saying any extra info is always helpfu... Continue Reading

Re: GILI leather jacket tsv

In TSV Talk 1417804031

I turned on the tv this morning & the first thing that appeared was Jane in this TSV jacket & she turned to show the back & the first thing that came to mind is OMG her butt is big! I don't want to sound mean but that is the first thing I thought of! And I don't remember her looking like that before! I personally thought they all looked stuffed in it! I love Jackie & I go by what looks good on her with a lot of stuff I buy because we have the same body type. But I saw her last night with a blue one on & thought it looked hideous on her. And I emphasis that I do love Jack... Continue Reading

Re: A humbling and eye-opening experience

In Fashion Talk 1417325704.853

Funny I just read your post & I just oh maybe a month ago went thru my closet. Unfortunatly I didnt have a weight loss but I am 64 & have not gained a lot but really havent lost any in a long time either. Kind of content with where I am. Anyway I went thru & tried on everything in my closet..put out piles..one for good will, one for 2 small, one for "just dont like & why the heck did I buy that!" I also made a stack for my younger sister who just started a new job. Nice stuff that I just either dont wear or didnt have the heart to just toss. Anyway my closets were so stuffed ... Continue Reading

Re: slacks or skirt with tights and boots

In Fashion Talk 1416803527.313

I also vote for a skirt w/boots for a holiday luncheon. I would also go the black suede boots. I think that would look really cute! That is what I would wear if it were me. Whatever you go for, enjoy!! Continue Reading

Re: How Did I Amass So Many Skincare Products

In Beauty Banter 1414423330.483

On 10/27/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: How did YOU amass so many skin care products? I'm not sure . But, speaking only for myself ....... both wine drinking and easy pay were involved ..... LOL LOL love it!! Continue Reading

Re: Bliss Lights TSV 10/18/14

In TSV Talk 1413681454.053

I bought these awhile back & after looking into some reviews I realized it was dangerous for my dog to look at them & no matter where I put it, it was where he could see it & he is young & nosey so he has to see everything! Also when we were setting ours up & kept changing it around, looking at them gave me a horrible headace. So I decided to send mine back. They are pretty tho. I think if it were me for the difference in price I wd send back & order the new ones! Continue Reading

Re: What happened to being able to view "Items recently on air"?

In Jewelry Talk 1412275589.41

Oh another thing since I'm on a run here! I thought if you ordered 2 of something from the same line...you would get reduced shipping on second item. I put 2 things in my cart & it is saying full s&h on both. Small things too. Just wondering. Continue Reading

What happened to being able to view "Items recently on air"?

Last Reply by ssssgirl 1412886676.907 | Started by henny in Jewelry Talk

Got home & thought I would look to see what was on this morning. Everytime I click on the link...nothing. And not sure how I did it but finally got it to go that area but still when you click on it nothing. Oh once it did say "sorry all items in this show have sold out". Let me guess...they are "improving" the site! Always hate when they "improve" anything anymore! Because you know chances are you are not going to like it! Continue Reading

Re: A227963

In Quacker Factory 1411952910.19

I hope they come back in stock for you. I have 2 pair of these in Dark indigo and OMG they are wonderful! They are so comfortable & look so nice on. I think they look good with so many different type tops & shoes. My husband told me they are his favorite jeans for me to wear! Love them! Continue Reading

Re: What's up with Jacques makeup tonight?

In Beauty Banter 1411706578.5

She looks beautiful as always! Love to watch her! She seems like such a wonderful person, not fake or anything! Love her smile! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 135
1 2 3 4 ...135Next