Just-Reduced Clearance
89 Members and 17598 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: Yet again my computer screens lead me astray on the color "clay"

In Linea 1419013507.847

Yup. The last time this happened to me was with the "nutmeg" color. Then when I finally broke down and gave it a try, I'm crazy about it. A fabulous neutral which I'm wearing all the time between the scarf, sweater and long pencil skirt :) Just checked out the photos on the blog and even they are not quite - again it's how my computer screen must be reading it - what my new sweater looks like in person. Even the blog, for me, reads not as dark a brown as the real sweater is. Not saying this is "dark chocolate" :) - yum that sounds good - "but it's also not exactly light chocolate". :) I f... Continue Reading

Yet again my computer screens lead me astray on the color "clay"

Last Reply by Qulia 1419093188.11 | Started by TheOwl in Linea

I hesitated a long time purchasing this Linea "clay" turtleneck. It arrived today and it is much more chocolate than the clay pictured on my laptop and my main computer. On both of those screens it showed up as more "orangey" and this clay turtleneck is definitely NOT orangey. It's a wonderful chocolate color and no wonder Louis paired it up with the chocolate 2 strand necklace. Just a heads up to anyone hesitating because of the shade their computer is showing of the "clay" color. It's beautiful and I love it. Continue Reading

Re: Bracelet J317113 and Necklace J317112 Are Finally Up for Ordering!

In Linea 1418926075.54

I've said it before and I mean it emphatically ~ prayers are the best gift one can give to another in my view. Thank you Goldie and JustJazz. I'm sure there will be "merry" ;) I'm learning quite belatedly how to "compartmentalize." Making sure there is happy time together with my adored DH and remembering to nurture that even amidst griefs. And laughing has to happen too- a balm like no other. I believe in laughter ;) Continue Reading

In Linea 1418921072.02

Thanks so much for thinking of us Happy Lady ~ we got back very exhausted Monday morning and been slogging through laundry, getting our phones working again as they were out from the freak pre-Thanksgiving storm that hit NH particularly hard the night before our departure on that holiday, and knocked out power to 70% of the state for Thanksgiving and days longer. It was wild. The trip was all we could have wished. Son with cancer who joined us for part of the trip for 3 days needed one of those in the middle as a "sick day".... somehow I hadn't expected that.... Many happy memories made in a ... Continue Reading

In Linea 1418916463.417

Happy Lady - very big thanks for the referral to the I-ring!!!! I never would have seen this item and after weeks abroad I could have used this again and again. So hard to keep track of purse, passports, camera, coats, scarf, gloves, earmuffs, tissues in every pocket AND the Ipod traveling all over - most of it outside in the cold. I'm so grateful for this referral/item number. Many thanks for piggybacking the info here! Continue Reading

Re: Another Lost & Found Item From The Warehouse!!

In Linea 1417022634.017

Wow JustJazz! That's over 6 years old!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: My First Whisper Knit

In Linea 1417012370.01

As some of the Linea Ladies here occasionally like to say, "welcome to a new addiction." No pilling, great weight, wash with ease, great fit , fabulous colors.....just love my WK turtlenecks, sleeveless mock necks and more. This year I fell in love with 4 new WK cardigans. A233940 has been around for a little while but a classic I hadn't tried. Then A257376 became my latest love followed by A259706 - can't get enough of these and then A257380 the zip front which I'm crazy about. :) It just keeps growing and growing. But I'm wearing WK turtlenecks TODAY that I purchase 9 years ago. Thi... Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Have The Item # of this Vintage Linea Piece?

In Linea 1416840497.92

Thank you Blinddogs for the bright ideas. I only have Louis' hunter green which I love but I sure do have a LOT of his reds. I've been surprised at which ones work with which red items from the past. But some are just a tad off as to matching and not crazy about trying for harmony ;) Reds don't love singing in the same choir with all the other reds shall we say. I am going to try the plastic bag/index card idea. I might use office labels on bags instead of the cards but I can see it would be most helpful. Thankfully you can pretty much count on Linea dark navies to work beautifully toge... Continue Reading

In Linea 1416788977.823

Looking at the fabric content - and indeed this is not a whisper knit - it's easy to see why I cut the sleeves off ;) No stretch. Continue Reading

In Linea 1416780586.397

Imaclotheshog - no I'm for certain not going to try to make one myself ;) I have the 3 tops - yes JustJazz - this is the top - in black, red and in ivory. But I "remade" them many years back when I turned them into essentially "tanks" by cutting off the sleeves. I'm an inveterate record keeper. I've kept a photo document of whatever clothing I have purchased over the last 10 years or so in order to know at a glance what I have that is still good, fits and enjoyable to wear - so that I do not OVER buy. There are a few pieces in the Linea line that I did not get photos of and since I no l... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next