Boot Boutique
45 Members and 10428 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: Apologizing for the "dumb" question - but could you tell me how you wear Linea Leggings?

In Linea 1410990608.647

Wow. Heartfelt Thanks Ladies. First you get me laughing, then you get me teary. It's all ok. I believe in God and know He's in control. At the same time I'm pretty freaked out about another son who has had diabetes for 14 years. Married. Wonderful family. He's started getting sores on his feet because the neuropathy has taken over and all of a sudden one sore that was supposed to be healing may cost him a foot. A sore they've been caring for, the very best health care experts - and instead of healing up the darn sore just keeps going deeper. It's a quandary that sits heavy on the he... Continue Reading

Re: Apologizing for the "dumb" question - but could you tell me how you wear Linea Leggings?

In Linea 1410976475.813

You Ladies are great and have me giggling AND smiling. Thank you!!! I have to explain why that means so much to me today. We have an adult son in a far away city who has been fighting aggressive cancer for a year now and had a very large tumor on his calf removed 10 months ago and due to necessary "margins" around the cancer - lost forever the ability to run. All the calf muscle had to go. He was big into running. All of the heavy duty chemo as well as weeks of radiation that followed did not kill the cancer cells that had already metastasized to his lungs when he was diagnosed. It was ... Continue Reading

Apologizing for the "dumb" question - but could you tell me how you wear Linea Leggings?

Last Reply by buddylou 1411011447.64 | Started by TheOwl in Linea

Obviously these passed me by as a fashion statement somewhere while I was raising my 6 kids and moving through middle life. Exactly how does a hip - but in this case ignorant - grandmother of 16 wear these leggings for maximum comfort and modesty ~ but still wear them "correctly"? Someone asked about wearing them under shorter dresses.....If you do, how do you cover up the exposed skin at the ankle? Wear a bootie with them, or a sock over them, or what??? I definitely will NOT be wearing them with tunics, so to what other uses might they be put that are comfortable but expand my style repe... Continue Reading

Re: Did you see that bracelet on Jac's arm?

In Linea 1410694722.717

Too bad that the Q so often keeps "old" videos up of older items that have been recently reshown. We miss out on some nice sneak peeks that way. Glad you caught it though, PattiJ and 1jac. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek - TWO STRAND Graduated Bead Necklace J296893 - WOW!

In Linea 1410655742.937

Groaning over the news Happy Lady posted on Louis's blog that she ordered 6 of these necklaces and 4 arrived broken......Mine already shipped. It could be a fast turn around. Continue Reading

Re: Did you see that bracelet on Jac's arm?

In Linea 1410564455.89

Ah. I did not see the show "live" and when I had time to check on the items shown that day, the only thing I saw was the "old" video as well. Sorry not to be able to help. Never did see the bracelet you were mentioning. Continue Reading

Re: Here's how I solved my unworkable zipper problems on the new A257380 cardis

In Linea 1410552100.187

Thanks crdlb. I'll add it to the arsenal :) And helping, it only sounds like a lot of work because I was long-winded and detailed in explaining it :) I absolutely love getting in and solving a simple (or a complex) problem when one pops up around something I like and care about. I'll be using these two sweaters in a lot of ways as winter comes on, and may be enjoying them even more than some of my other sweaters just because it was so fun to solve this problem :) Continue Reading

Re: Here's how I solved my unworkable zipper problems on the new A257380 cardis

In Linea 1410544274.467

Thanks anniebethsmom ! I'm pretty excited about all the uses I am planning for these cardigans! Right now my favorite is zipped all the way up over a turtleneck and under different boiled wool jackets I already have. But now that the zippers are all fixed I'm going to play around with ways to wear and enjoy it unzipped also :) This pencil worked like a magic wand! Continue Reading

Re: For those with the funnel neck WK sweater - A259109 - can you pull it up as a hood?

In Linea 1410544114.423

Thanks Ladies! And for the enabling HappyLady ;) but I'm going to pass on this one. I just spent a couple of hours shredding old receipts I saved re Linea and QVC for the past several years back about 5 yrs. I think, as the good New Englander is often heard to say, "I'm all set." Good thing these great Linea clothes stay in style, wear extremely well, and that my size has stayed the same :) Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek: Whisper Knit DRESS!

In Linea 1410535155.35

AND Anniebethsmom, there's always the risk that, like Louis recently said about the whisper knit pants, there may be a lot of returns and then we don't see this dress get considered for reorder. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 138
1 2 3 4 ...138Next