Back-in-Stock Fashions
31 Members and 13433 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: The Fluted Bead Cross Necklace (J296898) - Dreams of Byzantium

In Linea 1414589053.01

Beautiful poem Goldie and very lovely little girls :) And the costumes a definite wow. Glad that they made in on TV :) I'm sure their appearance brightened many a day. Sheesh, my stepmother was the Ithaca College provost for many years. Long retired now though. And that sounds like one heroic quest making it through law school as a single mom of teens. Hope it has been a very good life since those days. And in a cemetery in Germany - "half way round the world" almost - an elderly woman I had never seen in my life rounded the corner of the church coming the opposite direction and exclaim... Continue Reading

Re: Berets

In Linea 1414157696.537

Lhartness: People have been asking Louis how to get berets for years :) I think there is a slowly growing snowball of support for this quest if you might wish to add your request for berets at Louis's blog: http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/ He always says they are inexpensive though and can be found on the internet. It would be great if he could finally convince QVC to carry a line of them - created by himself - even if as an on-line-only product. I keep on hoping! Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE the WK Maxi pencil skirt!!

In Linea 1414092384.453

Author ~ so glad you too are in love with this skirt and the column of black you describe sounds like perfection! Just an update since I posted about purchasing A257285 - the brick red mid-calf. Now I knew, that after THIS fantastic WK mid-calf, it was going to be hard for A257285 to measure up. But I really needed a red option. And wouldn't we be thrilled if the WK mid-calf would do so well as to be reordered next season say, in red??? Anyway, I ended up taking A257285 in. A LOT. It fit fine in my regular size and since it doesn't have much stretch that was a good choice - in the waist, hips... Continue Reading

Re: Trading Buttons

In Linea 1413996653.933

Thank you Tipsy! Continue Reading

In Linea 1413994131.943

Does anyone recall what SIZE Louis said that the buttons on the long ENR WK cardigan are? Continue Reading

In Linea 1413850798.127

I just switched over today the gold buttons from my ivory cardigan - onto my hunter green cardigan. The ivory looks fine with the silver and I really, really wanted the hunter green with the goldtone. I'm really happy about the change :) I already have an ivory cardigan with gold buttons. Continue Reading

Re: Hunter Green Cardigan...what to wear

In Linea 1413850627.443

LDOlvr: I'm a HUGE fan of Pendleton woolens and especially their wonderful plaid skirts. I don't think you'll need to cross fingers on this one. My hunter green goes BEAUTIFULLY with all of my Pendletons! :) I think you're gonna love it! :) Continue Reading

In Linea 1413643687.683

I love the hunter green with all sorts of plaid scarves or plaid skirts. So many gorgeous plaids have hunter green in them - so a wonderful anchor in that scenario. I also love the hunter green with the brick red and ivory. Great holiday seasonal outfits as in - hunter green turtleneck w/ Linea brick red mid-calf skirt and soft white alpaca ruana - gold jewelry. etc. Continue Reading

In Linea 1413552683.423

LDOlvr: Does it help any to visualize combinations if you think of the buttons as being goldtone? I originally had this problem. Once I thought about the sweater as having goldtone buttons, all sorts of combinations came to mind. I haven't changed the buttons out yet but am debating doing so. Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE the WK Maxi pencil skirt!!

In Linea 1413323715.223

I'm THRILLED that worked out TeachRsPet!!!! As my dear husband likes to say...."even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while." :) I too am in love with this skirt! I've also decided to give in and give the brick red mid-calf skirt a try ~ A257285 . It does not have nearly as much stretch so I am NOT sizing down, and Louis described it on air as a slight a-line - but I received the brick red button-up cardigan this week ~ A259706 ~ and it just plain BEGS for a matching skirt. I tried it against all of my other red skirts and the red is just not close enough to suit me. For a co... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 141
1 2 3 4 ...141Next