TSV(R) Preview
110 Members and 15213 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: Does Anyone Have The Item # of this Vintage Linea Piece?

In Linea 1416788977.823

Looking at the fabric content - and indeed this is not a whisper knit - it's easy to see why I cut the sleeves off ;) No stretch. Continue Reading

In Linea 1416780586.397

Imaclotheshog - no I'm for certain not going to try to make one myself ;) I have the 3 tops - yes JustJazz - this is the top - in black, red and in ivory. But I "remade" them many years back when I turned them into essentially "tanks" by cutting off the sleeves. I'm an inveterate record keeper. I've kept a photo document of whatever clothing I have purchased over the last 10 years or so in order to know at a glance what I have that is still good, fits and enjoyable to wear - so that I do not OVER buy. There are a few pieces in the Linea line that I did not get photos of and since I no l... Continue Reading

In Linea 1416768089.617

Oops! I was so excited Just Jazz that I did not notice the link! Oh my goodness, you made my day!!!! Continue Reading

In Linea 1416768022.053

I thought this item was short sleeved but must have been wrong. I cut the sleeves off YEARS ago because they were too confining on my aching body. But the "sleeveless" version works great and even better now with the new cardigans with the patch pocket and Linea signature buttons. The item # could still be really helpful to secure a picture of the ivory and the black versions! Many thanks Just Jazz. You are amazing!!! Continue Reading

In Linea 1416767746.163

WOW Just Jazz. That helps a LOT!!!! Do you still have the item #? Continue Reading

Does Anyone Have The Item # of this Vintage Linea Piece?

Last Reply by TheOwl 1416788977.607 | Started by TheOwl in Linea

Does anyone happen to have the Item # of the short sleeved crew neck knit top Louis put out probably over 6 years ago that had machine embroidery all around the yoke in front? It originally came in black with embroidery, in red with embroidery and in ivory in embroidery? I would dearly love the item picture of that piece but must have cut the tags out of it years ago. I don't THINK it was a whisper knit - just a knit. With the item number I could search for it here. Thanks to any who can help in this search. :) Continue Reading

Re: A257380 Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan Video

In Linea 1416602493.187

I'm so happy about that GraceCO. You might be surprised how many other zipper issues it can handle from sleeping bag zippers to boot and shoe zippers ;) Continue Reading

In Linea 1416556357.677

Yes Lyn08. I'm definitely the town-crier for Zipper Ease :) I'd hesitate to advise on whether you should go up a size since I definitely never have the problem of looking "too thin". I would describe the sweater along the lines that GraceCo did - I'd say it was "true to size" which for me means EASILY wear a turtleneck under it. Guess the only way to know is to take the leap but I think I'd be inclined to start with my correct, or usual, size. Continue Reading

In Linea 1416455399.667

Lyn08 Had to treat my zippers with Zipper Ease - from Amazon - $4. Now they glide beautifully. None of my whisper knits "grab" me though this one does fit a little bit closer to the body but nothing like a stuffed sausage effect. That probably doesn't help much. See if you think it is too fitted for the models... Continue Reading

Re: Finally on line again!!

In Linea 1416441006.393

"Terminally problematic" - extremely true - but does not BEGIN to cover all of the dreadful problems on this website! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next