TSV(R) Preview
139 Members and 19098 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

In Linea 1422724720.253

Sunshine45 ~ Thank you for the click-on-it links as well as the customer ratings and the occassional photo from Louis' blog. This is just extremely helpful and nice of you to take the time. Continue Reading

Re: Today Only: reduced shipping on the Linea Jewelry

In Linea 1422716538.603

jGalt - This is definitely a savings and you may want to go for it. Notice that when you put TWO pieces of jewelry in your cart the shipping for the 2nd piece is only $1.50. So for reference. I bought the 3 strand pearl necklace with the gold spacer beads some time back and the item price was $88 - same as it is today - and with shipping my item cost $94.22. But as the 2nd item of jewelry in the cart - not buying just experimenting - that same necklace is $89.50 today because the shipping, as a 2nd jewelry item, is only $1.50. This is not huge but it all adds up, right? Continue Reading

Re: Paging The Owl: For this New Englander, Storm of the Century was Not!

In Linea 1422648640.017

Man, management at apartment buildings/condos etc should never let those handicapped spaces get pre-opted by persons driving snow plows! Continue Reading

Re: Linea Whisper Knit 'Relaxed Sweater' Available: A262032

In Linea 1422647191.33

OK Happy Lady - that makes sense. But what about the ginormous hip measurements. And Louis said the bottom ribbing on this doesn't grab or pull you in [posting rules won't allow me to use the word Louis used] -that it just hangs straight. Looks, when I put the tape measure around that area at 62 inches - a bit like a potato sack. I'm thinking it will ripple a lot being that big around my smaller-size-bottom-than-top below hip area. This is a big leap of faith for me to do my normal size. SIGH. Yet again I wish that this item had come out early-early instead of late-late in the roll-out... Continue Reading

In Linea 1422644944.083

I'm torn too. My bust is 50 and I usually get a WK top in at least a 53 bust because I don't like them tight. But holy smokes this one in my usual size is a whopping 62 around the bust and the same around the hip. I'm a smaller size below the waist and that 62 around the hips - when I hold a measuring tape to it - look enormous. The only spot I'm concerned about in sizing down is where the sweater shoulder joins the sweater sleeve. It guess it could pull at that point in the smaller size....This sweater may be one of the extremely RARE times that I have to order 2 sizes.... Are you guy... Continue Reading

Re: Where is the Dewdrop Earring and Pendant Set??

In Linea 1422642388.207

That and the long Linea Leisure skirt have been "no-shows" so far today. Like everyone else I guess the quilted jacket will be a OTO on the 6 pm show. Continue Reading

In Linea 1422642235.297

GraceCO did you order the "oversize sweater" with the "rolled ballet neck"? If so, were you tempted to size down? Continue Reading

Re: Paging The Owl: For this New Englander, Storm of the Century was Not!

In Linea 1422642092.98

GREAT pictures Sheesh! Snowing steadily here in NH but only have added about 2 inches so far - probably 5 total by tomorrow. Hubby was worrying about the lawn getting brown without snow cover over the winter. I don't think he's worried anymore ;) Continue Reading

Re: Review for Moss Crepe Skirt and Top

In Linea 1422565483.25

What a sweet memory name and a lovely endorsement of the fabric. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 149
1 2 3 4 ...149Next