TSV(R) Preview
25 Members and 12062 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: Trading Buttons

In Linea 1413996653.933

Thank you Tipsy! Continue Reading

In Linea 1413994131.943

Does anyone recall what SIZE Louis said that the buttons on the long ENR WK cardigan are? Continue Reading

In Linea 1413850798.127

I just switched over today the gold buttons from my ivory cardigan - onto my hunter green cardigan. The ivory looks fine with the silver and I really, really wanted the hunter green with the goldtone. I'm really happy about the change :) I already have an ivory cardigan with gold buttons. Continue Reading

Re: Hunter Green Cardigan...what to wear

In Linea 1413850627.443

LDOlvr: I'm a HUGE fan of Pendleton woolens and especially their wonderful plaid skirts. I don't think you'll need to cross fingers on this one. My hunter green goes BEAUTIFULLY with all of my Pendletons! :) I think you're gonna love it! :) Continue Reading

In Linea 1413643687.683

I love the hunter green with all sorts of plaid scarves or plaid skirts. So many gorgeous plaids have hunter green in them - so a wonderful anchor in that scenario. I also love the hunter green with the brick red and ivory. Great holiday seasonal outfits as in - hunter green turtleneck w/ Linea brick red mid-calf skirt and soft white alpaca ruana - gold jewelry. etc. Continue Reading

In Linea 1413552683.423

LDOlvr: Does it help any to visualize combinations if you think of the buttons as being goldtone? I originally had this problem. Once I thought about the sweater as having goldtone buttons, all sorts of combinations came to mind. I haven't changed the buttons out yet but am debating doing so. Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE the WK Maxi pencil skirt!!

In Linea 1413323715.223

I'm THRILLED that worked out TeachRsPet!!!! As my dear husband likes to say...."even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while." :) I too am in love with this skirt! I've also decided to give in and give the brick red mid-calf skirt a try ~ A257285 . It does not have nearly as much stretch so I am NOT sizing down, and Louis described it on air as a slight a-line - but I received the brick red button-up cardigan this week ~ A259706 ~ and it just plain BEGS for a matching skirt. I tried it against all of my other red skirts and the red is just not close enough to suit me. For a co... Continue Reading

In Linea 1412971674.447

TeachRsPet - depends on how you want it to look. These WK skirts, as you know, have a ton of stretch. In a woven skirt I take one size higher than what I ordered in this mid-calf beauty. It's a matter of preference and taste I think. Continue Reading

In Linea 1412886748.547

Like WNYgal, I too love the nutmeg. Yes it plays beautifully with that jacket from last season and thanks for the reminder that the zip cardigan in nutmeg does also! Continue Reading

Re: The Linea Whisper Knit Sweater w/Rib Detail #A210360

In Linea 1412878029.447

You guys (JustJazzmom & NBW) are wonderful!!! I have only dimly noticed the fabric swatches - and now I know they are "gravatar/avatars" ;) . I love the amount of info which never ceases to amaze and am always enriched by it, here among the Linea Ladies! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 141
1 2 3 4 ...141Next