Meant for Mom(SM)
14 Members and 9044 Guests Online

TheOwl's Activity

Re: Not Just the Design -- The Plating Is What Makes Palm Leaf Necklace a Wow

In Linea 1398273916.1

I use that little method a lot Seka when I'm considering buying an in-demand fashion item. It lets me know in general terms how long I have to make a decision :) Continue Reading

Re: Disappointed that the WK white...is not white!

In Linea 1398273619.143

Kate2357: I'd be so tempted to include with the package and attached to the return slip, a swatch of some sort of something that is a true white-white along with your explanation that your return certainly is not. Hope you get it resolved the way you would want! Continue Reading

Re: Disappointed that the WK white...is not white!

In Linea 1398259957.197

Mine are white-white also. Absolutely NO blue grey cast. A true white. Continue Reading

Re: Ways to wear Long Pearls

In Linea 1398183586.743

I love my Linea long pearls with one loop (as pictured) up near the neck and the other loop long and knotted. Continue Reading

Re: Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, Wearing Malachite in New Zealand

In Linea 1398182997.897

Man I LOVE that Dove Grey outfit!!!! Wish Louis would do a jacket in Dove Grey!! Continue Reading

Re: Inaccurate sizing again - anyone else?

In Linea 1398182746.44

I feel your pain! Such a hassle when the correct size is way off! Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Linea

In Linea 1398018621.033

"Do you happen to own A219798 in Perfectly Pink? If so, is it tonal to the WK Tneck?" Yes Indeedy I do NaturalBW :) I think I probably have most of the perfectly pink items Louis has sold in recent years. I too LOVE the pinks and spring greens :) It's chilly but sunny in New England today. I wore the outfit I mentioned above but changed out the perfectly pink pearls for the Mocha Mist pearls and the soft taupe shades of that color "took on" the overtones of pink when placed next to the beautiful pink jacket. Felt good all day in it. Cooking the Easter Dinner and it's starting to smell go... Continue Reading

In Linea 1397734105.327

What a GORGEOUS tea dress NaturalBW! AND the pink taupe pumps to go with. :) Being a perfectly pink lover, I have an Aerosole slide from years back in a color they then called "Watermelon" which goes beautifully with all my perfectly pink combinations. Continue Reading

In Linea 1397690265.873

DEFinitely. It'll be last years gorgeous jacket - A233851 - in either blush, or bamboo. Haven't decided which yet. Possibly either black boho or a black funnel neck dress favorite with pencil skirt. Pearls or black jets :) Love that jacket. Continue Reading

Re: Quick color question!

In Linea 1397670661.927

Definitely not liking that combo Sammijo. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 113
1 2 3 4 ...113Next