Holidays at Home
145 Members and 12205 Guests Online

best10buddy's Activity

Re: Cedar Cove - Missed 9/20 show - What happened?

In TV Talk 1411510738.31

Eric's wife and baby came back and she found nightie from Rebecca in the bed... Luke really wants to be with Justine... Mac is drinking again... The young couple (can't think of their names) he has re-upped - told her he wants a divorce and she thinks she is pregnant... The stalker is moving back into Town and he appears to be a good friend of Bruce Boxlieter That's the best I can do.. Continue Reading

Re: Your Thoughts On Madam Secretary On CBS Sunday Night

In TV Talk 1411397678.207

Loved it---Reminded me of THE WEST WING in some ways... I think it will be a hit as they hoped... Continue Reading

Re: How Many of you can already tell

In TV Talk 1408418482.287

BTW-- I think the same thing when I see movies advertised... MY first reaction is generally "someone thought this was a good idea?" Continue Reading

Re: How Many of you can already tell

In TV Talk 1408398572.173

Yes- the show with Viola Davis does look good.... Mostly the ones that see lame are the comedies... at least the ones that I have seen -- should prove interesting.. Continue Reading

How Many of you can already tell

Last Reply by occasional rain 1408496661.353 | Started by best10buddy in TV Talk

which of the new shows are going to be bombs... I say this same thing every year at this time. I see the promos an wonder "Who do they think is going to watch this?". And 9 times out of 10 within 4 weeks many are gone.. Yet the shows that we love they take off-- I will never understand the thought process of the "powers that be" Continue Reading

Re: March 23rd - The Good Wife

In TV Talk 1395630924.287

I didn't either............I was totally shocked... I am not going to spill the beans... but I had not read anything in the spoilers about this... Really a shocker.... Continue Reading

Re: DWTS

In TV Talk 1395163802.187

I thought Erin Andrews was great and BIG, BIG improvement over Brooke. Erin was funny and very quick with the comments... I may not always know all the dancers but I really enjoy the process they go thru...give them a lot of credit. Continue Reading

Re: OSCARS - Who Should Host Next Year?

In TV Talk 1393954004.75

I would love to see Hugh Jackman again... Continue Reading

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Anyone watch last night?

In TV Talk 1393531527.883

Isn't Brandi the one that Eddie divorced for Leann Rimes...? Let me tell you -- I don't know how he stayed around long enough to have 2 kids with her... I am not in favor of cheating... but if this woman doesn't push to the limit.. I don't know who does... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 66
1 2 3 4 ...66Next