Share the Love
105 Members and 14317 Guests Online

memyselfandI's Activity

Re: Sorry, but I just don't get it...

In Fashion Talk 1397303394.41

I don't get it. But then, I don't get spending on Coach, Spade, Dooney and on and on. To me, that is the biggest waste of my money. But, it is my money and I wouldn't tell someone how to spend theirs. I have a great bag from Land's End that I spent, maybe, $40 on and has served me for going on 10 years. I don't "get" changing purses for the seasons or the outfits (well, I do have a black envelope, no name brand for really dressy occasions and I have a really great Christmas purse that I carry in December). And I am sure many don't "get" me. Whatever.... I have always felt people should be f... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone still wear pantyhose?

In Fashion Talk 1397153294.15

If I need to yes. Under pants or jeans (I live in jeans) no. With summer sun dresses, no. Under dressy dresses - of course. Luckily I live the kind of life where I don't have to dress professionally or dressy! Continue Reading

Re: How sad

In Jewelry Talk 1396220778.523

On 3/29/2014 Bird mama said: On 3/29/2014 lolakimono said: On 3/29/2014 Bird mama said: okay, I cried. Bird, did you go to the other site and pick up the scarecrow pin while it's still available? I read some reviews here and they say the beads on the feet come off. One lady said the scarecrow lost it's head and she glued it back on. I have had this pin for several years. It has held up beautifully for me. It actually looks better than this picture. Altogether, I must have 50 -60 pieces of this jewelry. I was a fan from the beginning. I honestly can't think of a piece that hasn't held up ... Continue Reading

Re: disgruntled customers

In Q Did What? 1394749996.48

On 3/13/2014 MJ 12 said: On 3/12/2014 thoth said: OK..I was trying to get a computer ..they took my money had me waiting for two weeks and they supposely cancel my order because corporate decline even thou we gave them the correct info the cancel my order...I trying calling well they have the worst customer service I have ever witness and they like to waste people's time...QVC you guys are the worse vendor in the whole world...I'm sure I'm not the only one...??? You're the only one who started 8 threads about it. and so unclear in ALL of them. Continue Reading

Re: What's the most unfashionable thing you do or wear?

In Fashion Talk 1394749778.347

mmmmm - probably EVERYTHING! But then, I really don't care about fashion. Never have, don't see it happening in the future. I wear what I like. If it is fashionable - great, if the fashion police don't like it, well, haul me off to jail!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: beautiful home we saw today

In For the Home Talk 1394654015.957

On 3/10/2014 JamicaJammer said: Also, don't know that I'd want to live in a double with no HOA...what if the attached neighbor never mowed their lawn, etc.? Trashing up the neighborhood ... not my idea of an ideal situation. This is why we live in the country. Room, no HOA and no close neighbors to worry about at all! I don't want to deal with messy neighbors but I sure would hate to deal with the horror stories I have heard about HOA!! By the way, most cities I lived in do have ordinances dealing with people not mowing their lawns, trashing up the place, etc. Continue Reading

Re: Yet another update on the caps for our half walls.

In For the Home Talk 1394653517.397

well good luck. This seems to be nothing but a pain in the tookus. I hope you give this company LOTS of ---FREE-- advertising and make sure people know how botched this has been. Continue Reading

Re: Ruh-Roh....VPH Spheres New Color -Cobalt

In For the Home Talk 1394417290.737

Just put the cobalt on waitlist. makes my 6th set. Some colors just aren't "me" so haven't ordered. But cobalt??? So mine! And thank 2muchshopping! I am looking forward to making my own set of patriotic ones! Adorable. I also will be making team colors for our local high school when we have some of the kids over. What better way to celebrate! Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE H202088 VPHill mosaic hurricane lamp

In For the Home Talk 1394416931.87

On 3/8/2014 Susan Louise said: On 2/27/2014 memyselfandI said: I love mine too. I know some have problems with the fact that it supposedly lasts only 12 on the AAA batteries. I am not sure about that. It will be worth it, even if that is the case. It is well done and the colors are just wonderful. I have mine on the buffet in the dining room and just have it on at dinner. WOW!!!! Love it. I, along with others are hoping the batteries last much longer than 12 hrs before recharging or replacing the batteries. For me, that would be like recharging batteries every other day since I would probabl... Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE H202088 VPHill mosaic hurricane lamp

In For the Home Talk 1393543416.973

I love mine too. I know some have problems with the fact that it supposedly lasts only 12 on the AAA batteries. I am not sure about that. It will be worth it, even if that is the case. It is well done and the colors are just wonderful. I have mine on the buffet in the dining room and just have it on at dinner. WOW!!!! Love it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 135
1 2 3 4 ...135Next