Creede Silver Sale
37 Members and 9824 Guests Online

memyselfandI's Activity

Re: Slatkin missing

In For the Home Talk 1411383895.857

I don't watch QVC much anymore (check on line instead) or read the forums much anymore either So have also wondered what happened to him. I just put out several pumpkin, acorn candle containers (the contents long ago emptied) and was thinking of him. Anyone know? Continue Reading

Re: Is my decor out dated or what?

In For the Home Talk 1411312223.917

I have wallpaper. If the so called experts don't like it, that is their problem. I like my home. End of story. Continue Reading

Re: Joan' s bee pins are going for up to 200!

In Fashion Talk 1411122446.1

There are pins that are still available on QVC that already have bids of over $150!!!! While there are some where no one seems to be responding to the buy it now price, there are enough that have bidding going on that is out of this world. I am watching some just to see. I have to say, it is tempting!!!! If someone is stupid enough to bid on something that they could get for $50, I would be willing to sell!!! Continue Reading

Re: The beginning of my halloween decor

In For the Home Talk 1410952623.31

Love it. What is Halloween without a bit of creepy factory! Love the crown!!! Continue Reading

Re: cornstalks in outside fall decor

In For the Home Talk 1410952100.47

On 9/16/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: There's not much decorating in our subdivision anymore as the demographics have changed. There were a lot of kids in our subdivision, but they've all grown up and the kids/parents aren't into it as much anymore. I feel the same way. It's not the same when your kids aren't little anymore. A lot of kids don't take the time to stop at look at all the decorations. They run up to the house, get the candy and run to the next house. They're unaware of the Halloween atmosphere. When I was a kid, I loved taking the time to stop at look at each decoration. That was... Continue Reading

Re: YC Scenterpiece Easy meltcup?

In For the Home Talk 1410951759.17

I love mine. I had a $10 coupon so picked up the pumpkin. First, they are much larger than you might realize. Second, while the cost of the scent cup is $5 but they are saying they last 24 hours (not the 5 that people are saying here). But the reality of it is ---my scent cups are lasting over 100 hours!!!!!! Not bad at all for $5. I plugged mine in on the Tuesday after labor day, have it on (my own) timer for 8 hours a day and just changed it yesterday. The wax doesn't evaporate. The scent goes away. But as someone else said it fills the entire first floor of the house without being overp... Continue Reading

Re: Any way I can get less junk phone calls?

In Electronics Talk 1409312068.58

the problem we have had around here is that now some of these scammers are buying local number of people who have moved. So the caller id comes up with an actual name and their local number. So it looks like someone in your city is calling you. So caller ID is no longer reliable and call blockers don't work. We are on the no call. These people don't care because they can't be traced. frustrating. I don't answer but they keep calling. (Edited to add that since my husband is a minister, getting local calls from people we don't know is very common. ) Continue Reading

Re: Halloween Dining Set

In For the Home Talk 1409311107.96

Fiestaware has something like this. Not sold as a set but I would also think that you could mix and match too. I have the pumpkins. I love them for the season. http://www.fiestafactorydirect.com/c-376-fiesta-boo-cat.aspx?pid=186 http://www.fiestafactorydirect.com/c-378-fiesta-moon-lit-witch.aspx?pid=186 http://www.fiestafactorydirect.com/c-377-fiesta-spooky-haunted-house.aspx?pid=186 http://www.fiestafactorydirect.com/c-226-fiesta-candy-corn.aspx?pid=186 http://www.fiestafactorydirect.com/c-228-fiesta-happy-pumpkin.aspx?pid=186 Continue Reading

Re: To early to worry about not seeing Valeries Jingle Bell Wreath?

In For the Home Talk 1408706988.27

back in 2008 I was put on the auto delivery for the jingle bell wreath. Locked in the 2008 price at that point too. I checked this morning and my order is still in place and listed as "active". So I am sure they will be back. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Vaccine - autism connection coverup!

In Beauty Banter 1408706708.43

On 8/21/2014 Haddie said: On 8/21/2014 memyselfandI said: On 8/21/2014 Haddie said: They have been covering this up for years. I am parent of two autistic teen sons I have been aware of this for years. People also should be aware they cause more than Autism. They are injecting so many antigens in our system they are causing the body to turn against itself giving people autoimmune disorders, asthma and other issues as well depending on the vaccine. Vaccines are a big source of income for Big pharma. Then they screw you up and make more money treating you with other medications for that disorde... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 140
1 2 3 4 ...140Next