Just-Reduced Clearance
137 Members and 18481 Guests Online

memyselfandI's Activity

Re: Do you eat gifts of food that you receive during the holidays?

In In the Garden 1418476684.803

On 12/12/2014 Pickwickpapers said: In my sixty plus years I have found too often that the standards that I need are not the same as many friends and even family have relating to food preparation and storage. So I rarely eat food unless I am certain of the person. I try to not offend people but I do limit myself in these circumstances. It is terribly nice of people who go to all the trouble to purchase and prepare food for others. .......it is a lot of work and I appreciate the effort that has been made. And in my almost 60 years I have found that I haven't died or come down with any dread di... Continue Reading

Re: 50+ Women Do You Only Wear Brown And Gray Eyeshadows Now?

In Beauty Banter 1415103182.683

Oh my gosh - NO! I think it would make you look older, washed out, and like a corpse if you wore just that. I use smashbox and I use the muted purples and pinks. Not bright, by any stretch of the imagination but that hint of color makes my face looks alive. As you get older, your color washes out so hints of color, with a light hand, does wonders! Continue Reading

Re: llamo TSV went to backorder

In TSV Talk 1415061336.94

Here is the e-mail I received: Dear QVC Shopper: We're writing to you today regarding your order for Today's Special Value, A257932 Lamo Suede Water Resistant Boots. When preparing your order for delivery, we discovered packaging and product issues that fell below our high standards. We are currently evaluating the product and packaging to determine next steps. This evaluation will delay the shipment of your order. We are working with our teams to establish a new delivery date for you. We will communicate to you in the next 10 days your new estimated delivery date. If you have cancelled yo... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone own VPH church (H201082) that was on her show yesterday?

In For the Home Talk 1412249162.643

I bought the church yesterday. I have the house that was the match to this. It is lovely and I have had no problems. Continue Reading

Re: Slatkin missing

In For the Home Talk 1411383895.857

I don't watch QVC much anymore (check on line instead) or read the forums much anymore either So have also wondered what happened to him. I just put out several pumpkin, acorn candle containers (the contents long ago emptied) and was thinking of him. Anyone know? Continue Reading

Re: Is my decor out dated or what?

In For the Home Talk 1411312223.917

I have wallpaper. If the so called experts don't like it, that is their problem. I like my home. End of story. Continue Reading

Re: Joan' s bee pins are going for up to 200!

In Fashion Talk 1411122446.1

There are pins that are still available on QVC that already have bids of over $150!!!! While there are some where no one seems to be responding to the buy it now price, there are enough that have bidding going on that is out of this world. I am watching some just to see. I have to say, it is tempting!!!! If someone is stupid enough to bid on something that they could get for $50, I would be willing to sell!!! Continue Reading

Re: The beginning of my halloween decor

In For the Home Talk 1410952623.31

Love it. What is Halloween without a bit of creepy factory! Love the crown!!! Continue Reading

Re: cornstalks in outside fall decor

In For the Home Talk 1410952100.47

On 9/16/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: There's not much decorating in our subdivision anymore as the demographics have changed. There were a lot of kids in our subdivision, but they've all grown up and the kids/parents aren't into it as much anymore. I feel the same way. It's not the same when your kids aren't little anymore. A lot of kids don't take the time to stop at look at all the decorations. They run up to the house, get the candy and run to the next house. They're unaware of the Halloween atmosphere. When I was a kid, I loved taking the time to stop at look at each decoration. That was... Continue Reading

Re: YC Scenterpiece Easy meltcup?

In For the Home Talk 1410951759.17

I love mine. I had a $10 coupon so picked up the pumpkin. First, they are much larger than you might realize. Second, while the cost of the scent cup is $5 but they are saying they last 24 hours (not the 5 that people are saying here). But the reality of it is ---my scent cups are lasting over 100 hours!!!!!! Not bad at all for $5. I plugged mine in on the Tuesday after labor day, have it on (my own) timer for 8 hours a day and just changed it yesterday. The wax doesn't evaporate. The scent goes away. But as someone else said it fills the entire first floor of the house without being overp... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 140
1 2 3 4 ...140Next