Back to School
161 Members and 11176 Guests Online

Daisypap's Activity

Re: Selling your old gold and silver

In Jewelry Talk 1406642357.423

Thanks for the tips ladies. My silver is not designer stuff - if it was I could just sell on ebay. It is just miscellaneous silver items I purchased at the Q and elsewhere. Sounds like it might not even be worth it to bother with the silver. Continue Reading

Selling your old gold and silver

Last Reply by cooking lady 1406654359.01 | Started by Daisypap in Jewelry Talk

Hi Ladies - I am cleaning out my jewelry and I have a lot of gold and silver that I just don't wear anymore that I would like to sell. I have some questions for you experts out there that have sold your gold and silver to be melted down. (1) Did you use the internet or a local jewelry buyer? If internet, what website did you use and were you happy? Is one better than the other? (2) I am unsure as to what type of gold and silver I have, i.e., 14k, 10k, gold filled, etc. Do they send back what they won't buy? (3) Is it worth selling silver and will they buy it? (4) What about stones? I h... Continue Reading

Re: Got my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog, and I'm pretty relieved!

In Beauty Banter 1403733208.07

http://5.syndeca.com/nordstrom/anniversary/index.html#catalog/early-access-preview-2014/page/1 Here is the link for the regular catalog Continue Reading

Re: Got my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog, and I'm pretty relieved!

In Beauty Banter 1403732990.273

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/anniversary-sale-encore-lookbook?cm_sp=event-_-corp_0623anniversary-_-detailcorpP02_details glmama - the plus sizes have their own catalog or look book. This is the link. Continue Reading

Re: Keurig Rivo

In Coffee Talk 1401400347.463

Thank you for posting this. Just bought one for my dad for Father's Day. My parents have been wanting one. That is a great deal. Continue Reading

Re: Bag organizer for Roma?

In All About Handbags 1400784177.84

On 5/22/2014 Tsukiko said: I bought one from Etsy. I got the tan with the purse pattern. I should get it tomorrow. Etsy Tsukiko - What size did you get for your Roma? Continue Reading

Re: Torn between 2 Romas

In All About Handbags 1400689392.81

I agree with MsLomo - If you already have the natural ostrich - the ivory ostrich would go with the same color palette as the natural - warm beige, neutrals, taupes, orange, etc. So I wouldn't think you would need both. I got the metallic because it goes with so much - navy, green, black, grey, pink - I almost can't think of a color you couldn't wear the metallic with. I also think the metallic you could use in the winter and fall. The ivory may be more of a spring summer bag. Just my 2 cents.... Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Self Tanner Question to Those of You who Have Tried It

In Beauty Banter 1399057891.577

I have to agree with MissKlynn - I love it. It does not smelll, which is really the most important thing for me. I used to use the BE self-tanner and the smell kept me awake at night. I hated it. I can attest that I do not look like the models when I apply it. I only use it about twice a week - so I just get a natural looking bronzy color. Those models have probably applied it 5 times and have not showered. So they look ridiculous with that much tanning stuff on. I don't use it on my face - I just use a powdered bronzer on my face. I have not tried the face towels yet. I hate tha... Continue Reading

Re: Question for all you self tanners..... (Phew)

In tarte 1398787807.023

I don't think that the Tarte self-tanner smells at all. I used to use the BE self-tanner and the smell was awful. I would put it on at night and then shower in the morning. I swear that I slept horribly all night long from that smell! I stopped using it and tried the Tarte and Tarte is so much better! It doesn't smell and it has a great color. Continue Reading

Re: Trish McEvoy Eyeliner application

In Beauty Banter 1398704134.15

Thanks for the tips everyone. I am glad I am not the only one unable to line the way Trish does. I am going to try Sahmlam's tip above! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 18
1 2 3 4 ...18Next