182 Members and 19618 Guests Online

Daisypap's Activity

To those that pre-ordered and received the Vionic TSV Cassie Sandal...

Last Reply by sunniegirl 1428107596.38 | Started by Daisypap in All About Shoes

I have debated about ordering these. I have a narrow foot and if the straps are not adjustable, most of the vionic sandals are too wide. I have had to return vionic sandals in the past for this reason. The reviews seem to indicate that these run more narrow than other vionic sandals. Not sure whether to give these a try or not. If you have them, do you think they run more narrow than past vionic sandals? Continue Reading

Re: Took the plunge on the Vionic TSV

In Fashion Talk 1428001946.413

I have debated about ordering these as well. I have a narrow foot and if the straps are not adjustable, most of the vionic sandals are too wide. I have had to return vionic sandals in the past for this reason. The reviews seem to indicate that these run more narrow than other vionic sandals. I loved the Yolanda as well because it was adjustable. Not sure whether to give these a try or not. Maybe some others will chime in about the fit. Continue Reading

Re: New QVC S & H rates

In Beauty Banter 1422896894.587

The other problem I see with the new S/H prices is the $3.00 per beauty item. If you are just ordering one item, that is not a problem. But let's say, you want to order 5 items. S/H would be $15.00. At Sephora or Ulta or Nordstrom and most beauty websites, you would get free shipping or at least free shipping over a certain dollar amount. I don't know why QVC can't do something like this. Continue Reading

Re: Earth Origins TSV Slip-on Sneakers sneak peek

In All About Shoes 1422405786.77

RJL - The TSV price is actually $44.86. The TSV is on Thursday. Continue Reading

Earth Origins TSV Slip-on Sneakers sneak peek

Last Reply by Snarfazian D Meats 1429951613.497 | Started by Daisypap in All About Shoes

Did anyone get the email about the Earth Origins TSV Slip on Sneakers? I have never purchased this brand. Does it run true to size? I would love to have a casual sneaker that doesn't look like a sneaker. These seem pretty cute and comfortable. I am going on an Alaskan Cruise in June and I need a shoe that I can do some very light hiking in, that is not a hiking boot but is not a flat or a sandal. They also don't seem like they would take up a lot of space in a suitcase. I thought these might fit the bill. Continue Reading

Re: Le Mieux Questions

In Beauty Banter 1422120307.79

Thanks for the replies Ladies. Maybe my pores are not as clogged as others, because I don't see any gunk coming out when I use the device. I will try it a few more days before I make a final decision about returning. Continue Reading

Re: Le Mieux Questions

In Beauty Banter 1421973416.487

Bumping up... Anyone??? Continue Reading

Le Mieux Questions

Last Reply by Judalee0810 1427956690.93 | Started by Daisypap in Beauty Banter

Hi Everyone - So I purchased the Le Mieux skin perfector on 12/30 and have been using it over the past several weeks. I need to make a decision by 1/30 about whether to keep it or return it. My problem is that I am not sure it is doing anything for my face. I don't see any visible "gunk" come out of my pores like some have reported. I have used plenty of water and I see the steam/mist come off of my face but nothing else. Am I supposed to be seeing something. Maybe it means my pores aren't really that clogged to begin with? From those who love it, what sort of visible benefits have you... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 20
1 2 3 4 ...20Next