Weekend Preview
144 Members and 11817 Guests Online

Schnapsideen's Activity

Re: Linea Ladies

In Linea 1414091058.807

I am in the minority. A matching jacket and pants with a blouse is my choice - even if you wear high heels. A pinstripe suit is too yesterday and signals trying too hard to play with the boys. Play up your feminine side. Times have changed. Continue Reading

QVC PLEASE FIX YOUR TRACKING LINKS

Last Reply by shoptheQ 1413216186.65 | Started by Schnapsideen in Fashion Talk

Many of the links for tracking a purchase DO NOT WORK. It is important to be around if a pricey item is being shipped. Most of my purchases via that QVC shipping method (not UPS) go to the QVC is not available via the Internet. This can't be that hard to fix and it is frustrating. Continue Reading

Re: Now they won't releases my return POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Q!

In Fashion Talk 1412557006.023

On 10/5/2014 Issiestorm said: Did you ask to speak to a supervisor? That's what I would do. Good luck. The second person I called sent a note to the returns department. She said there is NO problem with my account and asked that they release the refund. This item was problematic from the start. Tracking showed it was going to someone else and then I could not track the return. Continue Reading

Re: all of my logo tops are pilling

In Lori Goldstein 1412554302.083

On 10/4/2014 happy housewife said: On 10/4/2014 terrier3 said: On 10/4/2014 momcat said: I love the style of "some" of the pieces from this line, but am definitely not impressed with the fabric. Way too much money for what you get. I have noticed some pilling too, but my main complaint is the wrinkling. Luckily, I'm fine with ironing, but it's a hassle because of the design of these tops. Between ironing an steaming, I'm able to make the tops looks decent. I would never wear them un-ironed. Looks awful, IMO. I saw a woman (appeared to be in her 50s) at Wegman's yesterday. She was wearing the... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1412553876.733

On 10/5/2014 Kathleen said: Do you return a lot of stuff? Maybe they are auditing your account. No I do not. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1412553850.977

On 10/5/2014 happy housewife said: Instead of coming here to rant and rave - why didn't you ask them when you called WHY they are auditing ? Why thank you for being such a kind and understanding person. Why did you bother to comment if you couldn't help. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1412528638.323

Sorry for the grammar error in the title. Has this happened to anyone else? Continue Reading

Now they won't releases my return POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Q!

Last Reply by BOYINTX 1412559572.23 | Started by Schnapsideen in Fashion Talk

Could not track the return - the link to the return went to that QVC is not available by computer message. Just called. They are now HOLDING my refund on that item that I would not track saying it is in "AUDIT." They received it. What the????? I waited months for the item to come off wait list - since June. I wasn't happen with the item so I returned it. Not HAPPY at all. No explanation Continue Reading

Re: ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO TRACK RETURNS ON LINE ?

In Fashion Talk 1412519385.4

On 9/29/2014 shoptheQ said: The IT department at the Q seems to work about as much as Congress does ! They are now HOLDING my refund on that item that I would not track saying it is in "AUDIT." They received it. What the????? I waited months for the item to come off wait list - since June. I wasn't happen with the item so I returned it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 121
1 2 3 4 ...121Next