Dooney & Bourke
129 Members and 17516 Guests Online

BesottedwithEskies's Activity

Re: Presentation of RFID blocking item - did he really just say that?????

In Electronics Talk 1418768114.937

<h3></h3> <h1>RFID Protection FAQ</h1> <h2>Why do you need an RFID Wallet, Secure Sleeve®, or Secure Badgeholder®?</h2> RFID technology is already being used in numerous consumer products and is constantly expanding. With well over 200 million credit and debit cards, millions of hotel room keys, all US Passports issued since October 2006, a growing number of state driver’s licenses, work IDs and even transit cards all using RFID chips, more personal information is at risk than ever before. These chips contain first page passport information i... Continue Reading

Re: Presentation of RFID blocking item - did he really just say that?????

In Electronics Talk 1418767978.22

On 12/16/2014 hckynut said: Say what? You do not believe, or do not understand RFID blocking? I believe the OP has it right. RFID blocks CHIPS not magnetic strips. Continue Reading

Re: To the person that sent the ring back and did not insure

In Jewelry Talk 1418435243.58

On 12/7/2014 LexPex said: You can trust the QVC label but need to get a receipt from the post office. As long as you can prove you sent it back they will not hold you responsible...no need to insure although if I send something over a certain amount ($300) I might send it on my own and insure The post office in my city WILL NOT scan in the package because and outside service handles the Q returns. I have tried a multitude of times. Continue Reading

Re: Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

In Jewelry Talk 1418435099.403

Indeed. But if you're pitching something to me that I cannot touch please find some words that better describe the piece. Everyother word is beautiful, amazing and stunning. Changing the channel. Continue Reading

Re: Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

In Jewelry Talk 1418435013.243

On 12/12/2014 cater said: LOL well at least you know what you are. Hope the rest of your night something makes you giggle. Continue Reading

Elizabeth Taylor and it is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and amazing and amazing

Last Reply by Tinkrbl44 1418578807.95 | Started by BesottedwithEskies in Jewelry Talk

Yeah I'm being cranky but does every other word have to be beautiful or amazing? Oh yeah, oh yeah, it is stunning. Continue Reading

Re: GILI leather jacket tsv

In TSV Talk 1418243920.123

On 12/5/2014 lianne said: If anyone isnt in a rush for this jacket, I would wait for clearance. This style and fit has a ton of returns written all over it. Then you can read all the reviews and get a clearance or as-is price! Just look at the Roma 2, it was on clearance for $49 and the original selling price was over $200 When did the Roma 2 go down to $49? Thanks Continue Reading

Re: OT: Any One Watching Joy & Iman?

In Linea 1418189530.187

The stinkers changed it a little and gave it a new item number. Here is the original 315-760. Reviews are mixed. I did not like it at all. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Any One Watching Joy & Iman?

In Linea 1418189211.32

I bought it and returned it. The quality just wasn't there. It pucked when full and the zipper would not close properly. I also hate the bright name plate. Continue Reading

Re: Coconut Water??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417654528.99

Costco has been recommended and I agree, their prices are among the best. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 123
1 2 3 4 ...123Next