Labor Day Weekend Clearance
114 Members and 10097 Guests Online

Schnapsideen's Activity

Re: Got my cocktail at hand; Ready to Rock and Roll with Louis at 6:00 PM EST!

In Linea 1408401767.91

On 8/18/2014 gardensla said: On 8/18/2014 WNYgal said: On 8/18/2014 jazzbabe said: On 8/18/2014 WNYgal said: I'm a little surprised LDO didn't bring it in in aubergine/burgundy for this fall given the huge presence of this color this season. I have the aubergine from a few years ago. Quite a few years ago! It's time for a repeat! Agree. Totally agree. We need to badger him. Yes, yes, and yes. One of favorite colors. Continue Reading

In Linea 1408401717.07

On 8/18/2014 Seka said: On 8/18/2014 Schnapsideen said: The new jacket looks long. I ordered it in both colors and they shipped. Have to see. They just posted your Review of the T Neck across the screen! I saw it. WOW Continue Reading

In Linea 1408401681.307

They showed my review on the turtleneck! Cool. Continue Reading

In Linea 1408401448.81

The new jacket looks long. I ordered it in both colors and they shipped. Have to see. Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix that was to be gift missing books.

In For the Home Talk 1408289331.417

On 8/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: "ABSOLUTE HORROR" over a missing manual and recipe book? I could understand surprise or disappointment, but horror? Call the company. I'm sure they'll send them to you. They might ask for a serial number or model number so make sure you have that info ready. Why chastise me on the wording I used? Why did you even bother to respond. Continue Reading

Vitamix that was to be gift missing books.

Last Reply by kachina624 1408306467.893 | Started by Schnapsideen in For the Home Talk

I bought a Vitamix in July to give as a wedding present. This evening, I removed the shipping box to wrap it. The box with the Vitamix was open so I looked inside and to my ABSOLUTE HORROR the books were missing. Not a single one. I can't possible give this as a gift with no cookbooks or even an instruction manual. I an shocked that QVC would send out a product without all of the part/pieces. So what do I do now?????? Yes I know I should have opened it sooner but who would have thought????? Continue Reading

Re: Super Ponte Jacket - Flame Stitch Top Available Now!

In Linea 1408121432.93

On 8/15/2014 SoX said: I just ordered both colors of the jacket and of the sweater. The price of the topper is phenomenal, given the gauge of the knit. I've paid almost three times that amount for one of my favorite designers. me too Continue Reading

Re: large pores on nose ....ugh!

In Beauty Banter 1408036759.683

Try the Algenist pore corrector gel. I have the same problem and have been using this for about two weeks. I already see a difference. Continue Reading

Re: Any reviews of the OTO Whisper Knit Sweater and Tank?

In Linea 1407338613.893

On 8/6/2014 Lyn08 said: On 8/6/2014 morning gloy said: I received my OTO cardigans in the mail today and tried them on tonight. I am a very happy shopper. I like the fit and the length and the style of this cardigan. I ordered them in my regular size. I think I will go back and order the beige one. I had ordered whisper knit the last show and liked it so got more of it this last time he was on. What I like most is the softness and the weight of the knit of these sweaters. I like the way they stay together in front. I don't have to be fussing with it to keep it together in front without the fl... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 119
1 2 3 4 ...119Next