129 Members and 19767 Guests Online

BesottedwithEskies's Activity

Re: QVC, stop making Linea pants too short!

In Linea 1432146977.363

Perfect for us shorties, but I see your point. Continue Reading

Re: Barbara Bixby

In Jewelry Talk 1432090698.203

On 5/19/2015 stevieb said: On 5/19/2015 BesottedwithEskies said: On 5/17/2015 expatgal said: I sure hope it is a repeat of the TSV ring! I hummed and hawed so long last time, I missed out on the iolite. I can't recall now, but did most people size up or not on this ring? I had citrine and blue topaz on waitlist and both shipped today. They fit true to size. Interesting. I didn't see it in the Insider or I might have considered ordering early as well. I got only the iollite last time, but thought both the garnet and peridot were pretty. I'll be interested to see the new stone choices, but I ... Continue Reading

Re: Barbara Bixby

In Jewelry Talk 1432074366.997

On 5/17/2015 expatgal said: I sure hope it is a repeat of the TSV ring! I hummed and hawed so long last time, I missed out on the iolite. I can't recall now, but did most people size up or not on this ring? I had citrine and blue topaz on waitlist and both shipped today. They fit true to size. Continue Reading

Re: The New Linea Watercolor Print Tops (A263533) - Bedazzling! Beautiful!

In Linea 1431642408.07

On 5/14/2015 goodstuff said: On 5/14/2015 Goldie76 said: On 5/14/2015 goodstuff said: It's a soft, sort of dip-dyed or ombre top not much different from others I've seen on QVC from other makers. Nice colors, and it looks wearable, but nothing that takes my breath away or makes me wax poetic. Sometimes I think you Linea ladies just automatically go bonkers over anything the guy puts on a hanger, kind of like the Ripkanistas do over any little piece of jewelry with a JR on it......... I know it might seem that way, goodstuff, especially the way I reveal my excitement verbally (as I did in thi... Continue Reading

Re: New iPad Air 2

In Electronics Talk 1427942761.683

Once it is restored it won't sync. Continue Reading

Re: New iPad Air 2

In Electronics Talk 1427934971.64

I recently update my ipad and erased the ipad2 to give to my niece. Went to Apple's site on the web it is very simple: Restore to Factory Settings Without iTunes. It is just as simple to restore your iPad Mini without iTunes. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. ... Continue Reading

Re: Those who support Dennis Basso

In Dennis Basso 1424062014.707

On 2/9/2015 NYCGRL said: On 2/8/2015 05gage25 said: On 2/8/2015 mousiegirl said: "money he earned through his own initiative," which is the tortuous slaughtering of innocent animals so that humans can wear their fur, which belongs only on them, the innocent animals. If this is true, then I choose not to support Basso I totally agree - I have never and will never purchase anything from Dennis Basso strictly because he has made a fortune off of slaughtering innocent animals for their skin and still does in his high and mighty shop. Me too. I regard him with the ultimate disdain and disgust.... Continue Reading

Re: Did the new shipping policy affect your Linea buying today?

In Linea 1423526951.263

I ordered four jewelry late in the day on the 30th, they shipped on the 31st (in separate envelops) and I received them on the 4th - not bad. I like the new policy. I think it will hurt the chronic returners or people who buy multiples. I hate being on a wait list and getting people's returns. I imagine the Q lost a lot of money during the holidays because of their holiday return policy. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 125
1 2 3 4 ...125Next