Share the Love
15 Members and 14001 Guests Online

SiameezeLover!'s Activity

Re: Cream of Asparagus Soup - the Perfect Spring Recipe!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1395593882.237

I'm allergic to dairy - can you substitute coconut milk for the creamer? Don't know if coconut milk would work with heat part of the recipe. Would you use the full fat canned coconut milk? Continue Reading

Re: WEN gallons - hope they have the Green Tea in Gallon size...

In WEN 1395082207.097

Thanks ChynnaBlue :) I was justing thinking today what a hassle it can be to get the WEN out of the pumps - I wish Chaz would make them in a large tube with markings on the side so you squeeze out so much product. Either that or put the WEN in a tub and tell you some many tablespoons of product... Continue Reading

Re: MADE in America

In Liz Claiborne New York 1395077738.047

We need to make sure our representatives know how we feel also - they are the ones that cut the deals so that manufacturing goes off shore because of tax breaks and incentatives. Manufacturing needs not to be demonized... If we don't have manufacturing on thiese shores - then who will have the money to buy this import stuff? Continue Reading

WEN gallons - hope they have the Green Tea in Gallon size...

Last Reply by SiameezeLover! 1395082207.097 | Started by SiameezeLover! in WEN

I am wondering if the WEN gallons are a better buy then the 32 or 16 oz size? If they are - I hope they have the Green Tea in gallons. Does the Green Tea have styling gel and replenishing spray?? Continue Reading

Re: Trader Joe's Nourish Face Serum

In Beauty Banter 1395023138.653

Paula's choice has the ingredients listed - http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/trader-joes/_/Nourish-Antioxidant-Facial-Serum Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Thiotic Acid (o-Lipoic Acid), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Retinol (Vitamin A), Resveratrol, Copper Amino Acid Chelate (Tripeptide-1), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Coffea Arabica (C... Continue Reading

Re: Question about safe products for dogs....

In Pet Lovers 1395022797.487

On 3/14/2014 papertiger said: This may not apply to your fur baby, but we have an 8 year old Shih Tzu that had watery eyes that "ran" and "gooped up". We switched his water to bottled water only and out of a "glass" bowl (not stainless steel) and his eyes stay clear....just a suggestion! I had a Lhasa that used to have eye problems...I wish I thought of that - we used to use prescription doggie restatsis... I am wondering about the stainless steel bowl - it is had nickle in it - nickle is commonly mixed with stainless steel and nickle causes all kinds of allergies... My sweet Lhasa passed ... Continue Reading

Re: Muppets Day...Will Be So Glad When This Day is Over

In Fashion Talk 1395008915.967

I was enjoying the programming with the Muppets - make me reminese when my daughter was a baby and times were simpler. It brought a few chuckles to me and my husband. I might actually go to see this movie - there are so many grim things going on in the world - TV has all of these zombie/living dead shows...some lightness and comedy are a welcomed distraction Continue Reading

Re: Major Clogged Drain From Wen

In WEN 1395008636.953

On 3/3/2014 woodyend said: Good grief, how does any hair solon keep their doors open, with the amount of all the shampoos, conditioners not to mention the hair. I found this on the web so it must be true. Unclogging a drain One home remedy One simple method for clearing small clogs is to use a tried-and-true combination of baking soda and vinegar. Empty one-half cup baking soda down the drain, followed by one-half cup white vinegar. Cover the drain and let mixture stand for a few minutes. Then pour a pot of boiling water down the drain. The baking soda and vinegar dissolve fatty acids, allowi... Continue Reading

Re: What is a good shampoo/conditioner and detangler?

In Pet Lovers 1395006388.793

Just looking at the product sounds so good. I will have to contact the company to see if there is any wheat or oats in the product as I have celiac disease..or perhaps I will have to wear gloves... This looks exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much for the recommendation :) Continue Reading

Re: What is a good shampoo/conditioner and detangler?

In Pet Lovers 1395004785.917

Thank you sooo much Okiedokie! This is my first time with a terrier - my last dog was a lhasa apso - having a terrier is an adventure. She is getting along great with my siamese/balinese cats. I really appreciate the suggestions. With my lhasa I didn't groom her - I worked all the time - now I am home and have more time and wanted to learn to groom her myself and do somethings a little differently than with my lhasa. I do miss my lhasa so much nice with my terrier - she's such a spirited pup and so very loveable. She slurps big kisses on the cats - in fact one of the balinese - my fema... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 155
1 2 3 4 ...155Next