Just-Reduced Clearance
142 Members and 17066 Guests Online

SiameezeLover!'s Activity

Re: What is the name of sweater groomer

In Fashion Talk 1418941257.507

I do have some wool dryer balls that have picked up some lint balls, might try the disposable razor on that to see if I can get the hang of it without injury to myself :) Continue Reading

Re: What is the name of sweater groomer

In Fashion Talk 1418940830.687

Thank you ladies - I had a brain freeze couldn't remember the name :) little under the weather with a cold. I wish I could use a disaposable razor - I'm such a klutz :) Continue Reading

What is the name of sweater groomer

Last Reply by SiameezeLover! 1418941257.257 | Started by SiameezeLover! in Fashion Talk

There was a sweater groomer that removed sweater lint nubbies. For life of me I can't remember it. It was a hand unit that didn't use batteries. Thank for your time Continue Reading

Re: Sketchers sizing question

In All About Shoes 1418738877.603

If you want to wear QVC merino wool boot socks do you need to size up? Continue Reading

Re: Sketchers TSV clog size up or true to size?

In All About Shoes 1418734233.937

Thank you ladies so much, these shoes sound awesome and the price is right :) Continue Reading

Re: Deirdre Shares Her Nativity Collection

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1418710181.55

Lovely nativity collection. Deirdre looks just like her Mom :) Thank you for sharing. Peace on Earth Good Will to All... Continue Reading

Sketchers TSV clog size up or true to size?

Last Reply by graycatsrule 1419275964.033 | Started by SiameezeLover! in All About Shoes

I love the look of these clogs - I had some Ryka's that are pretty battered looking. I would like to wear these clogs with the wool boot socks QVC sells - I normally wear a size 7 in shoes - do I need to size up a 1/2 size for boots and to accommodate the wool sock? I normally wear a medium width. I've never owned a pair of Sketchers not familiar on how they fit... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) God bless, be well... Continue Reading

Re: WEN oils are they wheat/gluten free??

In WEN 1417935513.157

Thank you ladies...in Southern VT my Trader Joes is about 100 miles one way unless I want to venture in to Masachusetts - traffic with multiple lanes not something I like. I might check Amazon, Swanson vitamins or Vitacost. Bummer I was just up north visiting my daughter and grandson...looks like another excuse to visit them again :) Thank you so much ladies, got some tendinitis in my hands so painful to type. God bless, be well :) Continue Reading

Which new seasonal is most moisturizing?

Last Reply by w84WEN 1418057655.797 | Started by SiameezeLover! in WEN

Is the Citrus seasonal or the Cranberry Mint most moisturizing? I currently use 613, BGT and Pomergranate... Thanks ladies Continue Reading

Page 1 of 165
1 2 3 4 ...165Next