Fall Fashion Clearance
131 Members and 17470 Guests Online

luvpoos's Activity

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

In TV Talk 1408788234.55

I fell asleep during the last half hour of Friday's show. Was there a cliffhanger? Continue Reading

Re: Yankee Candle

In For the Home Talk 1408786928.643

On 8/22/2014 JannyRee said: Luvpoos, After your wonderful review of Yankee Candle Apple Pumpkin I had to check it out when I was in a "big city" mall yesterday. Came home with Apple Pumpkin and Autumn Wreath and a beautiful candle lampshade with leaves and berries. Wonderful! Glad you like it, I will have to try out Autumn Wreath. I usually wait until I get some coupons where you can get one for free. Continue Reading

IM TSV Ankle Pant

Last Reply by Piano Player 1408739206.427 | Started by luvpoos in Fashion Talk

They arrived yesterday and tried them on this morning. Still not sure about them. The fit is good through the waist and thighs. I am petite so I ordered the petite, they are 25". They might be almost a little too short. I tried them on with a flat, length was ok. Then tried with an ankle boot. They wouldn't stay in the boot, too short. Then tried with a taller shaft boot and the legs looked baggy. If they shrink even a 1/4, then they would be way too short. 28" is too long on me. Not sure if I am going to keep them or not. Nice fabric though. Anyone else receive theirs yet? Continue Reading

Re: Christmas Again!!!

In Beauty Banter 1408722406.063

I agree, enough if enough. Much too early even if the dept stores do it too. We still have about another month of Summer then Fall. I enjoy each season for what it is. Why rush life. Continue Reading

Re: Lori Goldstein's TSV preview

In Lori Goldstein 1408721781.213

On 8/22/2014 brii said: Jayne Brown is wearing it this morning. It's not something I'm interested in - too long and don't care for the colors. I was actually wondering what Jayne was wearing. I like it and I have never really cared for LOGO. Could be my first purchase of hers. Will wait until I see the presentation. Knowing Lori she will probably have something layered over it and under it, plus a scarf. I don't like that messy look. Continue Reading

Re: 14 Year Old Bichon and Teeth Problems

In Pet Lovers 1408703145.493

On 8/21/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I'm sorry you're having to make this tough decision. I probably won't have the popular response, and will probably get some bashing, but at that age, he's already survived longer than the usually life expectancy for the breed. Given his age and that he already has a compromised quality of life, I'd do what I could to keep him comfortable with pain meds, but I wouldn't spend that amount of money. If he was a younger dog you could feasibly expect to have around for a lot more years, it would be a different story. That's what I was thinking also. He still eats... Continue Reading

Re: Just enjoyed Bella Philly Cheese Steaks and going away to New England for one week

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408702691.797

On 8/21/2014 adoreqvc said: Hi luvpoos in the late fall we intend on being abroad, on the high seas again. Retired and travel seem to really suit us now. It's so nice that you get to travel so often. Have a wonderful trip abroad also. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Who Else Finds That QVC's Long Sleeve tops Are Way Too Long?

In Beauty Banter 1408659857.93

I have found that to be a problem also. If the shirt sleeve can't be cuffed and look decent, I don't buy it. I have found this problem in dept stores also. I like long sleeve t-shirts in the winter. I usually layer something over it also. I am always so cold in the winter. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Vaccine - autism connection coverup!

In Beauty Banter 1408659383.1

I am not convinced that vaccines cause this disorder. Most schools require that kids have these vaccines and have to show proof. I think children would suffer from more diseases without them. Continue Reading

Re: Just enjoyed Bella Philly Cheese Steaks and going away to New England for one week

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408648056.83

What a nice surprise. I only wish he waited until the Fall. The colors in New England are just gorgeous that time of year. Late September or early October are peak time. Enjoy your little getaway. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 539
1 2 3 4 ...539Next