27 Members and 17812 Guests Online

luvpoos's Activity

Feel Bad for Bob Mackie *Closed for Commenting*

Last Reply by Crisso 1429963152.86 | Started by luvpoos in Fashion Talk

I usually don't complain about the host, but Bob and Albany are not a good match. He is so laid back and easy. Albany hasn't shut up yet. She is so hyper. She is speaking so fast I can hardly understand her and I only have it on TV in the background. I think she should be moved to the after midnight hours, not the first time I have heard her like this. *Closed for Commenting* Continue Reading

Re: Dear Isaac, I'm not inclined to wear....

In Fashion Talk 1429900453.907

I do like Isaac and I just think he trying to expose some of his items at the same time. It's a sales pitch like most vendors. I know I would not coordinate an outfit like that, but separately some pieces could work. I have never even tried his clothes. I think they are too expensive, and if you have to return something, the price is even more outrageous. If I was 16 maybe I would wear the short shorts with a tank. That is not the average age of a Q viewer. Continue Reading

Re: Beauty at Every Age

In Beauty Banter 1429896192.14

I do like Sandra Bullock, but for women over 59 I would go for Barbra Striesand or maybe Diane Sawyer. I think they both look great and have beauty within also. Continue Reading

Re: People's Most Beautiful Woman for 2015 is...

In Viewpoints 1429784445.757

I do like her, she is pretty, seems down to earth and a very humble person. She's not like some of these stars that go overboard for attention. My husband has had a crush on her for years. Continue Reading

Re: Have you ever built a wardrobe around a signature color?

In Fashion Talk 1429734090.613

I tend to wear a variety of colors, but they are all solid. I don't care for prints, flowers or stripes. I guess I am boring but that's what I am comfortable in. I do carry a print handbag though or during the winter a print scarf. Continue Reading

Re: Question about cheek issue: observed during blush application

In Beauty Banter 1429733684.147

On 4/22/2015 raining said: How old is this child that you are putting makeup on? I was wondering the same thing. If you have to apply her make up maybe she is still too young to wear it. When my daughter started wearing make up, she did it herself and did a good job. This was after she graduated from high school. She just wasn't into it too much, plus she has beautiful skin. Maybe that's why. Continue Reading

Re: coverage, coverage, coverage!

In Fashion Talk 1429733333.397

I am tired of hearing that also. Talk about how to make a woman feel bad about herself. Cover up everything. I thought we were of the age where we want to make women feel good about themselves regardless of their body. No wonder so many teenagers feel so insecure with their body. That's just my opinion. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

In TV Talk 1429732677.28

On 4/22/2015 RainCityGirl said: On 4/22/2015 luvpoos said: I think Hayden is just one horn*y biatch. She may be trying to butter Nicholas up because she knows he knows the truth about who Jake is. I don't get why Nic hasn't told anyone yet. Speaking of butter.....care for a muffin? Good one RainCityGirl. Forgot about that line in the show. Continue Reading

Re: Am I weird, or does anyone else......

In For the Home Talk 1429731677.13

No you are not weird, but I just don't obsess about it as much as I did before. Our home is clean but not spotless. After breaking my shoulder a few years ago, I am lucky that I can attempt one task a day without being in pain. Washed our sliders this weekend, two sets, boy was I in pain that night, then I can't sleep because of the pain. It's a vicious cycle. Cleaning the tub/shower is the worst for me. At least I have a wonderful daughter that helps me out so much and she actually enjoys doing it. She is a clean freak. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

In TV Talk 1429696809.573

I think Hayden is just one horn*y biatch. She may be trying to butter Nicholas up because she knows he knows the truth about who Jake is. I don't get why Nic hasn't told anyone yet. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 602
1 2 3 4 ...602Next