Back-in-Stock Fashions
6 Members and 10623 Guests Online

luvpoos's Activity

Re: Did you see what Isaac just did?

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1414789417.453

I saw that, it was a red plaid shoe. I don't get the problem. It never phased me at all. Much ado about nothing. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

In All About Shoes 1414769382.217

On 10/31/2014 Moon River said: Hi Luvpoos- I have these boots (not this exact style) and they are comfortable. But I haven't worn them for a long time when I have worn them. When I heard how UGGS were made, I returned the ones I received as a present and got these Lamo instead. Try them, you have until January 31, 2015. Good Luck I live in the same state and not far from you. We are sort of neighbors! I love dogs and poodles mixes myself. I just had to say Hi. Thanks for your input. I already ordered two pairs, one for each of our daughters for Christmas. I guess I will try them for myself. ... Continue Reading

Re: OMG! Miley Cyrus and Rhianna at the Tom Ford tribute.

In Fashion Talk 1414767301.813

That's why I am impressed with Taylor Swift, she always looks nice and is modest. She has never swayed from that look. Nice role model for the younger girls. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone who ordered the TSV Lamo boots did you get them shipped out yet ?

In All About Shoes 1414750326.867

On 10/29/2014 Jenag88 said: Got mine yesterday!!! they are fantastic! Very comfortable. I have a wider foot but I tend to wear regular widths. These are plenty roomy if you size up. I normally wear a 7.5 but I sized up to an 8 and they are perfect. I know some ppl say to size 2 sizes up. For me 1 size up was enough. I got the grey and now I want the black and the green….. I kinda wish a burgundy red was offered. The orange and the pink are pretty but not practical for me. I am thinking of trying this brand. I like the TSV. Since you already have them, can you tell me if there is any... Continue Reading

Re: Boston MA Such a Sad Day

In Viewpoints 1414749754.903

On 10/30/2014 MarLoCat said: great picture of him. thanks for sharing. Continue Reading

Re: Do You Own A Pair Of Boots That Are Really Warm?

In Fashion Talk 1414746580.903

The TSV today looks pretty warm and the price seems good. I don't own any Lamo so can't comment on the comfort. I just may order a pair. Pretty colors. Continue Reading

Re: Boston MA Such a Sad Day

In Viewpoints 1414706714.193

On 10/30/2014 dmod nj said: I heard he suspended his book tour. I didn't realize he was so close to the end. :( RIP, Mayor Menino. Yes he did, I want to get a copy of that book though. He was really the only mayor I knew, he was a wonderful man. A people person. Not the typical guy you see in politics. A rare breed. Continue Reading

Re: Do you believe that extraterrestrials have been visiting the Earth?

In Viewpoints 1414706433.453

My husband and I have seen strange things hovering in our area. I think it all has to do with the government and secret security. There are many things that they do and we know nothing about it. I don't believe there are aliens though. Continue Reading

Boston MA Such a Sad Day

Last Reply by luvpoos 1414749754.653 | Started by luvpoos in Viewpoints

Our former mayor, Mayor Menino, passed away after dealing with several health issues. The last one being cancer. He decided to stop treatment last week and wanted to spend time with his family. He was the best, served for 2 decades. Longest running mayor Boston ever had. I can't believed it happened was so fast. I thought he would at least live a few more months. It is truly as sad day for all of us from Boston. At least he is at peace now. Continue Reading

Re: Nancy looks stunning! Love her new hair

In Viewpoints 1414703879

I like her new doo too. She is just so pretty and pleasant to listen to. Great sense of humor to boot. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 567
1 2 3 4 ...567Next