Shoes & Handbags Offers
169 Members and 12723 Guests Online

luvpoos's Activity

Re: Do you wear winter white pants?

In Fashion Talk 1409684643.11

I also love winter white clothing. Looks great with gold jewelry. I am not really into black, not my best color. I am even wearing white capris today even though it's after Labor Day. It's almost 90 and muggy today. Hope the fashion police aren't out today:) Continue Reading

Re: OT - Giving up Land Line/Going Wireless

In Beauty Banter 1409684290.947

I could never give up my land line. On occasion both my husband and daughter have to go outside in the yard to get good reception. My cell phone is as old as the hills and only have it for an emergency if I have car problems. Continue Reading

Re: Fair Food

In Viewpoints 1409672276.14

I liked getting fried dough at the fair. I never got meat, didn't trust how long it had been out there in the hot summer sun. Continue Reading

Re: What words or phrases do you get sooo sick of hearing? "Busy Mom"

In Beauty Banter 1409671182.957

You can dress it up or dress it down. I think we can all figure out that ourselves. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Are you or were you best friends with your mom?

In Fashion Talk 1409601158.28

My mother and I are very close, have always been, but I would not call her my best friend. There are certain things that I will not tell her because I would not want her to worry. We talk on the phone at least twice a week for an hour at least. She is 81 and a spit fire. I dread the day I won't be able to call her. Already lost my Dad to Alzheimers , he was only 69. I predict she may live to be 100. She has good genes, her parents lived a long life. Continue Reading

Re: Let's Talk Tightlining

In Beauty Banter 1409599613.767

On 9/1/2014 KateChopin said: On 9/1/2014 luvpoos said: Ok, another dumb question from me, what is the difference from tightlining and eye liner. I never use eyeliner because I can never put it on properly. Tightlining is lining under the top lashes from underneath. Gives a more natural appearance than lining above top lashes...looks like your lashes are fullr, eyes more define. Easy to poke yourself in the eye at first, though... Ok, thanks I get it now. I guess I will give it a try, my lashes are short and sparse due to chemo. I will do it on a day I plan on staying home just in case I mes... Continue Reading

Re: Amy Stran is doing a fantastic job with IT cosmetics today

In Beauty Banter 1409598214.297

On 9/1/2014 moonchilde said: To each their own. Lots of complaints about Kirstin, and I think she's fine, don't mind her at all. Amy, OTOH, has me either reaching for the Mute button or something to throw at my TV. Do you own a remote. Simple as that if you aren't enjoying the show. I like Amy. Continue Reading

Janes Hair

Last Reply by sun8shine 1409691320.93 | Started by luvpoos in Beauty Banter

I am watching the Black Hills Gold show with Jane. Her hair looks so pretty, I like the highlights. Gives her a softer look around her face. Continue Reading

Re: Let's Talk Tightlining

In Beauty Banter 1409588931.357

Ok, another dumb question from me, what is the difference from tightlining and eye liner. I never use eyeliner because I can never put it on properly. Continue Reading

Re: This is really out there, but with proper training, would you want to go into space?

In Among Friends 1409568064.837

No I would never want to, and I don't like flying either. I wouldn't go on a cruise ship either. I like my feet planted firmly on the ground. Just a phobia I guess. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 546
1 2 3 4 ...546Next