Better Than Black Friday
142 Members and 15526 Guests Online

luvpoos's Activity

Re: Weigh In On Lipgloss For Women Over 50 - 60

In Beauty Banter 1416696408.853

I prefer gloss over lipstick and I am over 50. My favorite is Smashbox. No, it doesn't last all day but just feels nice on my lips. I have found that lipsticks are just too drying. Maybe I just haven't found the right one yet. Continue Reading

Re: Wish Susan would quit saying, "I'm only five feet four"........

In Susan Graver 1416583262.98

On 11/21/2014 straitgirl said: I am 5'6" & always wanted to be shorter. Oh no you don't. Be grateful for those few extra inches. I am 5'2" and would love to have a few more. It would make shopping so much easier. Continue Reading

Re: How would you answer this friend?

In Viewpoints 1416570282.707

I would back off and let her get back to you and I don't mean this in a mean way. Like another poster mentioned she may have other issues going on in her life right now and just doesn't want to share them right now. Continue Reading

Re: Do you consider this a maternity "fail" for Kate? Supposedly so.

In Viewpoints 1416569880.48

Wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Continue Reading

Re: Is it my eyes???

In Viewpoints 1416569625.293

I have noticed that also. Just yesterday I was watching some show and thought the e-z price was the selling price and I still thought the price was too high. No it's not your eyes, they do this on purpose. Continue Reading

Fragrance Show

Last Reply by pommom 1416425733.037 | Started by luvpoos in Beauty Banter

Has anyone tried any of the perfumes being shown this morning. They all sound pretty but I don't like to buy a scent without trying it first. Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a recipe for a vegetable side dish for Thanksgiving

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416335414.827

On 11/18/2014 beach-mom said: I made this for a holiday dinner once and everyone loved it, so I keep making it for my own family, but mostly during the holiday season! Scalloped Vegetable Casserole 6 c. broccoli florets 6 c. cauliflower florets 2 c. sliced carrots 1/2 c. butter 1 c. chopped onion 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/3 c. all-purpose flour 1 1/2 c. milk 1 c. sour cream 1- 8 oz. pkg Italian 6 cheese blend, divided 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 tsp. ground pepper 1/2 c. crushed Ritz crackers Combine vegetables in a large Dutch oven and add water to cover. Bring to a boil over meduim high heat; reduc... Continue Reading

Re: Origins Ginger Essence Mmm

In Beauty Banter 1416334647.907

I loved this and totally forgot about it. I think I will put it on my Christmas wish list. My mother is always asking what I want. She loved it also. You may have just given an idea for a gift. Continue Reading

Re: Makeup and Turtlenecks

In Fashion Talk 1416333551.233

My mother keeps a plastic grocery bag in her closet and puts it over her head before putting a turtleneck on. I thought this was a clever idea. Continue Reading

Re: Who's getting Josie's TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1416333424.087

I am always on the fence about her products. Just watched the noon presentation and both Rachael and Jose looked like a big oil slick. Didn't seem to sink into the skin like she has said. Maybe they just used too many products. I am just afraid of breakouts on my face. My body probably would be fine with some of the products. S/H is high also. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 575
1 2 3 4 ...575Next