Spring & Summer Beauty
111 Members and 12533 Guests Online

luvpoos's Activity

Re: Easter menu for all my friends and you know who you are.......Happy Easter!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398035651.84

Oh my goodness, what a menu. Your sure put a lot of effort into it. I could not do that. We are all sick and we had burgers on the grill and we were happy. I am sure everyone enjoyed the feast. Continue Reading

Re: What did you see - fashion wise - in church this AM?

In Fashion Talk 1398035280.16

On 4/20/2014 chrystaltree said: On 4/20/2014 gazelle77 said: In Church?Does your GOD judge you by what you wear? I do not get it Oh! Get a grip! Some people actually enjoy life. Thou Shalt Not Look Nice is not one of the commandments.....lol I really don't think He cares what you wear. It's not a red carpet event. When you attend Mass your focus should be on what is being spoken, not checking out what everyone is wearing. Our parishioners tend to dress very casual. Continue Reading

Re: Your opinions/thoughts on Amazon getting an item I want - what has been your experience?

In Viewpoints 1397992641.573

I have never had a bad experience with Amazon ever. Really fast shipping also. Even returned a few things with no problems. One of the better sites out there. Continue Reading

Re: Tipping infographic. Interesting.

In Viewpoints 1397992394.887

I use to always tip my dogs groomers also. Now they can't accept tips. New company policy. I feel bad not being able to tip them. They spend a lot of time on the dogs. I hope they were compensated somehow by maybe a increase in salary. Continue Reading

Re: what are you doing for Easter?

In Beauty Banter 1397988675.493

Nothing, we are all sick here and no one wants to come near us. I will probably just through some burgers on the grill. At least it's going to be a nice day. Continue Reading

Re: What beauty item/line do YOU stockpile.....?

In Beauty Banter 1397933778.08

Nothing really, guess I haven't found anything that I love that much. I do like body lotions, but once the bottle is empty I like to try a different scents. Continue Reading

Re: Farmhouse Rules - She's not growing on me.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397922792.39

I have seen her show a few times, and there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. I have seen her drink out of a bottle though. She just seems a little rough around the edges for some reason. Continue Reading

Re: It's crazy..why all of the long sleeves when summer is coming ??

In Fashion Talk 1397922537.02

I noticed they are showing more scarfs also. That the last thing I want to wear on a warm day. Continue Reading

Re: Found Such a Natural Look for MY Skin!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1397922361.72

Isn't it nice when everything comes together. I'm still working on it. I have the regular IT Celebration foundation and I like it, still looking for the right blush for this season. Continue Reading

Re: Feel good songs

In Viewpoints 1397903162.843

I have heard that song before, it was awhile ago though, I forget who sang it. Great song. Makes you think. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 486
1 2 3 4 ...486Next