Maxi Dresses
60 Members and 9632 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: Host Alberti and handbags

In All About Handbags 1398202772.393

On 4/22/2014 Peg55 said: On 4/21/2014 KDenn said: On 4/21/2014 Peg55 said: don't care for him doing feminine shows. leave that to the women hosts. he should be doing the manly shows That is the way that I feel also. They have more then enough female hosts (22 to be exact) that could present the female related products. I am glad you agree. When he was doing handbags he didn't know what he was doing and had to constantly look at his cards. He was hesitant and unprepared. Not a good show for him. The same with cosmetics. I personally do not like when a man acts very feminine which I feel he ... Continue Reading

Please help me find an item

Last Reply by champagnepoodle 1398210332.07 | Started by hyacinth003 in Fashion Talk

I am looking for this for my daughter. She bought one of these for herself. She got it in coral, and I would like to find something like it in another color/colors. It looked so cute on her. She wore it over a sleeveless dress. I just don't know what to call it!! It was a long sleeved, open in the front, asymmetical hem, coming to "points" in the front top. One would use it in place of, say, a cardigan. I have seen them all over the place, but don't know what to call it to look for them. I have looked at LOGO, Susan Graver, and Isaac Mizrahi so far. What the heck are they called? Thanks, Hya... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Face Products...

In Beauty Banter 1398190898.84

Even if you have cosmetic procedures (fillers, botox, surgery), you still must use good skin care. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Host Alberti and handbags

Last Reply by stevieb 1398208957.187 | Started by hyacinth003 in All About Handbags

Watched some of the Aimee Kastenberg (sp?) handbag show early this am. Alberti (who I am not really familiar with) was doing the show by himself. There was no vendor or anyone with him but the models to the side. I know he's new, so I thought that was sort of tough!! First a guy, then a guy that's new alone with handbags. He seemed somewhat nervous, which seemed normal for being new. A little dry in the presentation, but I thought he did really well all things considered. Unless you're Isaac Mizrahi, I thought it was a tough assignment for a guy that's new! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Edward Bess

In Beauty Banter 1398041281.457

On 4/20/2014 Karena said: On 4/19/2014 terrier3 said: On 4/19/2014 stevieb said: I'd say the appeal of his hair is a matter of individual taste and perception. I think his hair is amazing. It certainly gives him a very different and unusual look that makes him stand out from the crowd. Some see that as a curse while others see it as a marketing plus. Were I looking for a standard bearer for masculine pulchritude, his look probably wouldn't be 'it', but I don't think that's what he's going for anyway... I think that is the real problem some posters have with him...his orientation. But it's ea... Continue Reading

Re: Worried about cat

In Pet Lovers 1397949723.96

Wow, great input! I asked the vet about it being a side effect of Felimazole, and she said she doesn't see that. But, it all happened about the same time. Great thoughts about kitten food. It may be higher in protein, which is not good for kidney failure. She is a PICKY eater. She was probably overweight, but only with her favorite food. I have tried three brands of kidney diet from the vet - Royal Canin, Hill's Prescription k/d, and Purina. When we adopted her from the shelter, they told us that she was picky. She will NOT eat canned food. Although I would be happy to try again!! She... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397949098.527

Ok, I believe you! I really believe the talk IS about his hair. I was watching last night. I am always interested in finding a foundation that is not yellow for my very fair skin. My husband walked in the living room and looked at the show. He started singing "Tiptoe Through the Tulips!" A resemblance is there...... I think the hair is what strikes you!! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: IS A CLARISONIC REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?

In Beauty Banter 1397948905.723

I think if you want this type of cleanser that it is. I was surprised to find that, even with the gentlest brush, that I can't use it that much. It actually irritates my skin somewhat. I used to have skin of steel, but no so much now. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Chaz Dean is the only one

In Beauty Banter 1397948671.587

On 4/19/2014 stevieb said: On 4/18/2014 LuvsLabs said: <em>I thought she was on maternity leave already.</em> She keeps threatening, but it appears she just can't let it go... and I don't mean the baby. As for him not knowing, I agree with ALL the attention this pregnancy has gotten it would be hard not to know, but perhaps like others, he's just not all that obsessed with QVC host and vendor pregnancies... Seems like shows I may watch (like Friday Night Beauty), there she is with another "shower" or some sort of gift. Or she's talking about going on maternity leave. Course, I ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1397948373.083

On 4/19/2014 terrier3 said: On 4/19/2014 stevieb said: I'd say the appeal of his hair is a matter of individual taste and perception. I think his hair is amazing. It certainly gives him a very different and unusual look that makes him stand out from the crowd. Some see that as a curse while others see it as a marketing plus. Were I looking for a standard bearer for masculine pulchritude, his look probably wouldn't be 'it', but I don't think that's what he's going for anyway... I think that is the real problem some posters have with him...his orientation. But it's easier to pick on his hair. ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 396
1 2 3 4 ...396Next