Give Gorgeous
126 Members and 13775 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: Kaci was followed by state police while going on a bike ride.

In Viewpoints 1414716162.19

On 10/30/2014 september said: I don't have a problem with her going on a bike ride, either. She probably needs some outside exercise. I also think she should be able to go for walks or runs, as long as she starts and ends them at her own hme, and doesn't duck into Starbucks or any other public place while out. I think a bike ride or walk in the woods would be fine. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Kaci was followed by state police while going on a bike ride.

In Viewpoints 1414716064.503

On 10/30/2014 RetRN said: I think she is very selfish and uncaring. I'm sure she is hoping to collect big bucks. She seems strange and clearly likes being in the spotlight. Yes, I agree. And the overwhelming majority of those here who champion her, call others haters or whatever their latest spiel is, will NEVER have to care for an Ebola patient. They will not see it or risk their own safety to care for those who have it. They will NEVER see first hand what it is like with vomiting, diarrhea like they can't even imagine, bleeding, weakness like no other, and say caution is unfounded. Those... Continue Reading

Re: My daughter is in pain

In Mom to Mom Forum 1414713878.4

On 10/26/2014 nutmeg3 said: On 10/18/2014 Furry said: There are laws to protect people with disabilities. She should be able to ask for accommodations to assist her. These accommodations have to be of a nature that would not cause a major disruption to the business. I think it falls under the IDEA act. I would look into laws that protect the disabled. This young woman has some back problems and is being treated by a doctor. She is not considered disabled. She may want to discuss this with SSA. This might help her get support services she needs. She does not have back problems. She has the "... Continue Reading

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

In Pet Lovers 1414713219.2

I have just been able to watch again. I don't care at all for the current "Billy" character. Can't relate to him as Billy at all. The new "Phyllis" is growing on me a LITTLE. But, her character needs some adjusting. She is just too goofy. I have never liked this "Kelly," but think Jack's heart is with her, not Phyllis anymore. Devon is just still annoying. I would take Neil any day! Let's wrap up the whose baby is it for Victoria. Same for who is Summer's daddy! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Li-NAY-ya - do your homework!

In Linea 1414625977.93

Oh my gosh. I have read every post here, and I STILL don't know how it is pronounced! Don't much care either!! I guess a host SHOULD know how to correctly pronounce the line of merchandise she is showing. Seems the name should be pronounced the way the designer wants it. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Jill Dugger's wedding two hour show on TVtonight..no dugger haters need to respond

In Viewpoints 1414623954.167

On 10/29/2014 scotttie said: On 10/29/2014 Joselyn33 said: On 10/29/2014 scotttie said: So someone actually believes that the Duggars are planning to raise humongous amounts of children and take over?? They should have a Halloween movie made of them --- Attack of the Very Loving, Caring, Giving, Genuine, Harmless Duggar Clan. It's just mind boggling the bigotry and hatred towards these harmless people. How dare they have large families and raise their children to be responsible human beings. Why who knows what EEEVILLLE is lurking behind all those smiling faces?? The people having childre... Continue Reading

Re: Election ads, email, phonecalls

In Viewpoints 1414616929.233

I haven't gotten emails. Getting lots in the mail and phone calls. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Bruce Jenner on his 65th birthday

In Viewpoints 1414616846.193

Maybe he's doing it for attention??? Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: 15 minutes of fame

In Viewpoints 1414616664.607

On 10/29/2014 straykatz said: On 10/29/2014 kittymomNC said: I have one comment. If people under this "voluntary" quarantine KNOW that if they don't stay in their home for the required 21 days, they will be forced to do it, then in my opinion, that makes this an "involuntary, mandatory" quarantine from the get go. You can't say something is voluntary, but at the same time say if you don't volunteer to do it, then we will force you to do it. That makes no sense at all. They might as well be up front about it and truthful about it, and SAY, we will make you do it whether you want to or not. Thi... Continue Reading

Re: Family with 12 sons awaiting their newest arrival...

In Viewpoints 1414616478.25

On 10/29/2014 SoftRaindrops said: The U.S. birth rate has fallen dramatically. I was surprised when I googled at just how much it has dropped. And trying to control how many children any one has sounds like China. This population thing has been kicked about since the 1960's. People also asserted that they didn't want to bring their children into such a world of turmoil (think Cold War, nuclear proliferation, etc.). I always laugh when my daughter tells me people shouldn't have too many children due to overpopulation. I said they have been saying that for 50 years. It's not new. My parents... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 446
1 2 3 4 ...446Next