Handbag Clearance
114 Members and 12646 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: Chaz Dean is the only one

In Beauty Banter 1397862346.78

On 4/18/2014 Perkup said: On 4/18/2014 hyacinth003 said: On 4/18/2014 TrailBlazer05 said: Bree, Bree, Bree is all Amy talks about on any given show! Don't blame Chaz though for not knowing it's a girl as I'm sure Amy having any kind of baby is not what he spends much time thinking about. Still think it's rather disheartening that QVC made Amy's pregnancy so front & center while Gabrielle's pregnancy has been just kind of there and forgotten about. Thought it was rather odd Chaz says to have the nurses use WEN on the baby at the hospital and for Amy to be sure to take her WEN with her. REA... Continue Reading

Re: Chaz Dean is the only one

In Beauty Banter 1397858325.98

On 4/18/2014 TrailBlazer05 said: Bree, Bree, Bree is all Amy talks about on any given show! Don't blame Chaz though for not knowing it's a girl as I'm sure Amy having any kind of baby is not what he spends much time thinking about. Still think it's rather disheartening that QVC made Amy's pregnancy so front & center while Gabrielle's pregnancy has been just kind of there and forgotten about. Thought it was rather odd Chaz says to have the nurses use WEN on the baby at the hospital and for Amy to be sure to take her WEN with her. REALLY Chaz??? Amy's look on her face was rather like "okayy... Continue Reading

Re: BENEFIT AFTERS DON'T LOOK SO GOOD

In Beauty Banter 1397845133.28

What's with that woman with the ORANGE hair? Hyacinth Continue Reading

Chaz Dean is the only one

Last Reply by KKJ 1397912873.187 | Started by hyacinth003 in Beauty Banter

Who doesn't know that Amy Stran is having a GIRL!! Watched show this morning with Chaz and Amy. He said he was giving her WEN for her baby. He said he didn't know if it was a boy or a girl!!!!! Can you imagine that anyone on QVC much less the free world didn't know it was a GIRL? I wish I could remember which product in the last few days that she mentioned "I'm having a child" on. Oh really! Chaz - how could you not know?????? Hyacinth Continue Reading

Pamela Anderson removing tattoo

Last Reply by Lila Belle 1397703905.797 | Started by hyacinth003 in Viewpoints

She is removing one (said to be large) on her bicep of barbed wire. It was said she got it done in 1995 for a movie. They were going to paint one on her arm every day, but she liked it and had it actually tattooed. She has already made "Tommy" into "Mommy." Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Mila Kunis

In Viewpoints 1397519002.043

On 4/14/2014 stilltamn8r said: So I guess the REAL question is, (and it is likely not applicable to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher) Is it better to actually Marry someone that you doubt you will have a future with, just because you are pregnant? And if yes, then WHY? Aren't you only prolonging the inevitable? I certainly believe that every child should be raised by two loving parents- but it sure doesn't work out that way for most- I would say that it's PROBABLY a good idea NOT to have secks with someone you don't think you could have a future with, or who you consider unsuitable to marry. ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397507679.593

I should not say attacked. I knew that my opinion would be mostly disagreed upon! It's all right as it has been respectful. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397507425.9

I knew my opinion would be attacked! Just wanted to see if there was anything new - there isn't. As long as the discussion is respectful, I don't mind if anyone disagrees. It will remain my VIEWPOINT. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397507104.5

On 4/14/2014 NoelSeven said: On 4/14/2014 hyacinth003 said: On 4/14/2014 NoelSeven said: Hyacinth, why are you assuming they won't marry? She's also got $30 million already, which sounds like she can afford to take care of all three of them, if necessary. I don't know if they will marry or not. Money is the least of the issues I am referring to, although for those of us NOT rich, it certainly does make a difference. I think either the marriage takes place FIRST or get married NOW. If you are willing to be that intimate with someone, why not marry them? I am kind of just using them as an over... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397506864.177

On 4/14/2014 stilltamn8r said: On 4/14/2014 hyacinth003 said: On 4/14/2014 stilltamn8r said: On 4/14/2014 hyacinth003 said: On 4/14/2014 croemer said: Difference is she has enough money that she can work, play, travel etc. while having a child whether they last or not. I agree with that. But, it doesn't make the father be in the picture. Yes, I can hear it - even if they marry he can still be a bad father. True, but being a husband takes more thought than a live-in or guy with benefits!! Hyacinth That may be true in your experience, but It is not neccesarily so- The "Live in" guy stays beca... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 394
1 2 3 4 ...394Next