Shoes & Handbags Offers
174 Members and 14424 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1409699252.79

On 9/2/2014 Sharke said: On 9/2/2014 hyacinth003 said: On 9/1/2014 Sharke said: This should be the week of new adventures ! What with Phyllis waking up and Mariah knowing she's a Newman now. Ian threatening Nicki and Dylan running around with a bloody shirt on, etc. I know I'll be posting ! Still don't know what Ian wants with Nicki so bad ? shrug......... How is Mariah a Newman? Nick adopted Cassie, not Mariah. Just wondering how she would automatically be considered a Newman! Hyacinth Not much of a stretch. Nick will marry Sharon. Mariah is Sharon's biological daughter Nick will adopt he... Continue Reading

Re: Melissa Rivers announced . . .

In Viewpoints 1409684322.54

If she still is in a medically induced coma, she would remain on life support. They generally withdraw the sedation slowly. It can be a process. This may not be either good or bad at this point. The real test comes when the sedation is light enough or gone to determine if she breathes on her own and regains consciousness. May not be telling much at this time. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis

In Viewpoints 1409682347.247

My mother had MS, the slowly progressive type. There are various treatment regimens available today. Learn all you can to be informed. I wish you well. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409682010.027

On 8/31/2014 panda lady said: That's good to know. I guess I don't understand if they have the episodes taped, why can't they show them at a different time to not be cancelled for tennis? Oh, well. Sports bring in mega bucks for networks...everything goes by the wayside for a sporting event. I have always thought this was crazy! I would love to know what the figures actually are for watching tennis during the day, on a weekday! Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409681897.69

On 9/1/2014 Sharke said: This should be the week of new adventures ! What with Phyllis waking up and Mariah knowing she's a Newman now. Ian threatening Nicki and Dylan running around with a bloody shirt on, etc. I know I'll be posting ! Still don't know what Ian wants with Nicki so bad ? shrug......... How is Mariah a Newman? Nick adopted Cassie, not Mariah. Just wondering how she would automatically be considered a Newman! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: The over-night dude

In Q Did What? 1409681669.503

On 9/1/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 9/1/2014 sherrisuzanne said: Can't stand him as a host. PERIOD. He's got a goofy grin that unnerves me and I don't appreciate him modeling purses and clothes on Lisa's facebook yuck. And there it is. Yet again. Always right under the surface. What exactly is "it?" I think he's all right, and haven't seen him on Lisa's Facebook. However, a guy doesn't pull off women's clothes and purses! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: O/T Question re: perimenopausal symptoms

In Beauty Banter 1409681265.56

On 9/2/2014 Hearts4Me said: BECCABOONE2: I totally agree with what you said about anxiety going through the roof with the empty nest college kid 'thing'. My youngest left 2 weeks ago, and I am barely coping. My anxiety (and now depression) is unbearable. I have zero motivation to even get up in the morning. I have never felt so panicked and sad. It's unreal. I'm sure menopause has a huge impact on why I feel like this. It's so nice to know I am not the only one ever to deal with this. I'm trying new things, but it's a real struggle to force myself. Hopefully time will help. Oh, I feel fo... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Question re: perimenopausal symptoms

In Beauty Banter 1409680811.33

If I had it to do over, I would use hormone replacement. I think my mother was right when she asked me why I was choosing to suffer! For me, mood swings were really disruptive. PMS on steroids! I had a lot of hot flashes, and just felt overly warm too much. I didn't use anything, was already on Paxil, so that didn't help any. I notice they are marketing a low dose version of Paxil. I was on the full strength one, and it sure didn't make a difference for me!! To each their own, but I wish I had tried hormone replacement. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Janes Hair

In Beauty Banter 1409602418.52

In general, I am not a big fan of really light highlights in dark hair. I did not like it when Antonella did it, for example. However, it is softening Jane's overly harsh dark hair. Maybe it's being on camera, but the contrast between her really dark hair and skin tone is very aging and harsh. My personal opinion (and Jane is free to ignore it!) is that she needs a lighter shade of brown. When her hair is lighter, it is more attractive in contrast for her. It is said that as we age, we usually need to not be too dark. I noticed it with Barbara Bixby on the other night. Hair too long an... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 433
1 2 3 4 ...433Next