Guaranteed Delivery
117 Members and 17326 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: How Would You Approach This Issue?

In Viewpoints 1419115855.527

On 12/20/2014 Madisson said: Thanks again, everyone. I appreciate all your input. Great idea, Madzonie. I will look into it. Last night while she was complaining about everything, I asked her if she would not be happier in assisted living as then she could have everything the way she wanted it. She asked if we were trying to get rid of her. My husband had read through your responses also. He told her that perhaps she needed more of a life of her own rather than being with relatives all the time, as she doesn't seem happy with us...and that she seems to need more stimulation in her life. She r... Continue Reading

Re: My Husband Actually Complimented My Foundation!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1419113705.74

When a husband notices, it must be fabulous! I'd stick with that one too. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: How can I teach a cat to use a litter box?

In Pet Lovers 1418869169.933

On 12/15/2014 ID2 said: Hmmmm I love cats but 7????????? I have 8. And one Pomeranian male dog that we took from my dad. I have had good luck with Cat Attract LITTER. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: The Bears stink

In Viewpoints 1418868998.923

On 12/17/2014 brii said: On 12/17/2014 Alter Ego said: On 12/16/2014 brii said: I can't believe how much they paid for Cutler. The coach stinks too. The coach better be gone next year!!! Not sure what we can do about Cutler. He just doesn't have a "Chicago" vibe. I was listening to a sports radio show and they were talking about Cutler. They couldn't decide if he is arrogant or shy. LOL Oh, brother! Who cares? He is immature, and if shy, you don't have to act like an utter JERK. He is getting a lot of money being BAD. Reminds me of my WORST overpaid player in Chicago - Adam Dunn, who is ... Continue Reading

Re: The Bears stink

In Viewpoints 1418868834.36

On 12/15/2014 santaslittlehelper said: LOL. The Bears need to give Cutler a one-way ticket out of town. Absolutely true. I said at the end of last season - DON'T RE-SIGN HIM! He wanted way more money than I thought he was WORTH. He isn't even a nice PERSON, much less quarterback. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: DIY Haircuts due to No Trust-

In Beauty Banter 1418839401.057

I would NEVER try to cut my own hair. It's weird you were happy with her for a couple years and then this. Your hair will grow again, so it's not fatal. How about another stylist or a different salon? Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: **Y&R DEC. 15th- Dec. 19th**

In Pet Lovers 1418839180.357

Is anyone else SICK OF the puppy eye looks between Devon and Hillary? This is so ridiculous! Devon still looks like a kid! Hillary is his father's WIFE. By the way, the actress that plays Hillary is really pretty. Especially IF she could smile more. We have a few new characters that need hook ups. Sage, Joe Clark, Sharon's attorney seem to be up for grabs. Will Avery be lured back to her former husband? That seems to be the direction this is taking. Will Nick get together with his rescuer, Sage? Sharon get together with her attorney? I find Dylan to be very hot! I know some think he's... Continue Reading

Re: Thinning hair, tired all the time, I want my life back!!

In Beauty Banter 1418675580.65

As someone who had a severe anxiety disorder, I can see myself in you! You first need to get treated for it. I have taken Paxil for several years, and it changed my life in the first 2 weeks. I was afraid to take medication (part of the anxiety disorder) and just got worse until something MADE me take it. The other issues, like fear of foods or medications, etc. may improve with treatment. You also need to see a doctor (like an endocrinologist) and straighten the thyroid issue out. Took about 6 weeks, but after I started thyroid medication, I felt so much better from the horrible fatigue I... Continue Reading

Re: Another what would you do (OT)

In Beauty Banter 1418674905.927

On 12/15/2014 ChynnaBlue said: On 12/14/2014 Ms X said: On 12/14/2014 Frannie said: Thanks everyone! I will take wine! (And I'm a great cook lol.) DIL's family has a lot of picky eaters - can't eat nuts, won't eat onions for instance. So wine is a good solution. Are they of Irish descent, Frannie? They are notoriously unable/unwilling to eat all manner of delicious foods because they only eat a meat, potatoes, and a vegetable seasoned with butter, salt, and pepper. I grew up having to eat this, and I got really sick of it. I loved the Italian food my friends had at home, but our sauce couldn... Continue Reading

Re: Another what would you do (OT)

In Beauty Banter 1418674620.567

I agree that I would take the wine! Save yourself the time and effort of cooking something. You know what you bring will be appreciated. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Page 1 of 456
1 2 3 4 ...456Next