39 Members and 15263 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of May 4th... May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1430796516.087

On 5/4/2015 stevieb said: Anita is a woman after my own heart... She cracked me up telling Chelsea she ought to go after Mister Hunka Hunka Burning Love... Gabriel... Her stupid daughter ought to listen to her obviously far wiser mother, who also appears to have far better taste! As for the coming attractions, I don't give a rat's back side what Devon and Hillary do. I wish they'd write them both out. They ceased to be of any interest whatsoever when the secret came out... Likewise, Kyle's 'relationship' with Summer... No one cares! What don't they get? And hey, if Lily becomes with child, wa... Continue Reading

Re: Yes.....here we go again......another shooting in Baltimore

In Viewpoints 1430796215.99

On 5/4/2015 SugarNSpice said: On 5/4/2015 kdgn said: On 5/4/2015 hyacinth003 said: Yeah, it was real nice of him to say something. In my opinion, HE has created the climate we see today in these messes. A real leader would make a strong statement to those breaking the laws. He would tell people that there is NO EXCUSE to be violent, thieves, looters, vandals, arsonists, etc. no matter WHAT. Not some wimpy well, most police are good but we need to look inside our hearts......I have nothing on my conscience or heart. I did not create the conditions today. Period. Hyacinth No he hasn't. If anyo... Continue Reading

Re: GILI: JILL YOU REALLY MAKE ME..........

In Fashion Talk 1430795577.58

On 5/4/2015 akaGoldie said: Which Jill constantly talks about her mother? I don't know what her mother's name is, but it isn't MARTIN. Jill Martin was "born Sondra Dorfman." Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430780250.777

On 5/4/2015 SugarNSpice said: On 5/4/2015 Isobel Archer said: On 5/4/2015 millieshops said: The sad thing about media errors is that so many hear the initial report over and over and have no idea it was in error. I know there's intense ego and financial competition to be first and loudest, but anyone who has access to the national media needs to remember that words kill, too. You don't need to tote a gun to do damage! Saying I'm sorry is not enough. And that certainly applies to "witnesses" who claim to see police shooting people in the back. Or a woman screaming and crying hysterically t... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1430779826.487

On 5/4/2015 cathie said: Love both Jill's, who are friends btw. Jill Martin is not new to QVC or TV. However, she is new representing GILI. She is doing great and will only improve...an asset to QVC. It's time the viewers show some respect to the hardworking hosts and vendors. Most do but a few bad apples... I usually don't comment but really wish the webmaster could instantly delete these hateful threads. Guess you don't care for freedom of speech? Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430773847.83

On 5/4/2015 hckynut said: On 5/4/2015 ShowMe said: News is that an African American young man has been shot by a policeman and taken to the hospital. FOX is covering it right now. It has been reported that the young man had a gun, but some are saying he didn't..... Wonder if the Baltimore Sun(or whatever it is called)has front page news on the Caucasian American policeman that was shot in the face, and has since died, by an African American in New York City? Is CIC going to speak on that? If not, he should. Thank you for your question. We know the answer is NO. It doesn't matter to him. H... Continue Reading

Re: Surprised no Purity Made Simple posts in Philosophy forum or this forum. Have a question.

In Beauty Banter 1430773244.29

I love it, love the way it feels and smells. Takes off all makeup. However, it is now too drying for me to use. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Long Island Medium Theresa-- fingernails

In Beauty Banter 1430773159.843

On 5/3/2015 fourpaws said: On 5/3/2015 hyacinth003 said: Nasty and make me question hygiene. Hyacinth As an RN, would you like me touching you with those fingernails? Nurses are not supposed to have nails like that due to GERMS getting under them. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: dr denese lost my business....

In Beauty Banter 1430772616.253

No matter how many medical procedures you have done, you STILL NEED good skin care. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1430772487.213

Jill Martin to me is just a fake blonde with a fake name. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Page 1 of 533
1 2 3 4 ...533Next