TSV(R) Preview
44 Members and 12255 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: My daughter is in pain

In Mom to Mom Forum 1414003839.36

It's kind of funny to hear someone think she feels "entitled" to the job! Here's a young woman (who despite many life struggles with an autistic disorder) gets a college degree. She got no help in any way for that. And we paid dearly for it. It took her a long time to find this job, and it is hardly her ideal job. And, the employer told her they are avoiding any full-time status. She looks every day for a different job. She has learned to drive and gotten a license to expand her possibilities. And, I allow her to use my car for work. She didn't want to get a license before. She's not tryin... Continue Reading

Re: New PM Style host??

In Fashion Talk 1413920549.57

On 10/15/2014 Fortune said: On 10/15/2014 bks56 said: I think PM Style needs to be revamped. I think Amy Stran would do a great job hosting PM Style. Amy needs to lose that Minnie Mouse voice so that people will take her seriously! There is a new host on at night on HSN that has a LITTLE GIRL voice that is so annoying that I cannot listen to her. Amy sounds like a grown-up compared to this woman. Amy would be a great choice except for the baby voice. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: It is normal for parents to follow when adult children move away?

In Viewpoints 1413858376.813

I think if everyone's happy about it, it's a good situation. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Dana from Perricone looked pretty

Last Reply by kal 1413952220.677 | Started by hyacinth003 in Beauty Banter

When she was on with Lisa showing the TSV for today, she looked really nice. She had on a cobalt blue dress, and it was very flattering. Overall, she looked great. I have been one who has questioned her appearance before, so I thought I'd post about how nice she looked now. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Michael O'Connor on HSN

In Jewelry Talk 1413839030.137

On 10/15/2014 palmajo said: I saw Mark Bouwer on HSN a few days ago. Maybe he left QVC too? I think it was ShopHQ. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: OT: Ever bought on Ebay outside of US? China? Experiences...sizing...shipping...etc.

In Beauty Banter 1413760582.053

My daughter has bought many things outside of the US. It takes a lot longer to get things! I don't think she has had any particular problem with it. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Mom to Mom Forum 1413760456.3

It took her such a long time to even find this job. The economy is not doing well, and many young people just cannot find work that is like we had or have. She is constantly looking for another job, as this one is only part-time anyway. It is minimum wage, which is not so great when you got yourself a college degree. Now that she has some work experience, it would have been nice to try more to branch out. Then she gets hit with a physical impairment and little empathy. It's just petty to tell her to clock out for a couple minutes. Anyone who can see her can tell she is in pain. I don't c... Continue Reading

In Mom to Mom Forum 1413759953.497

On 10/19/2014 FATCATinCT said: my 32 year old son was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis 3 or so months ago. It is so sad as a parent to see your child suffer. Two years ago he was running marathons, going to the gym every day and very very active. He can no longer run as he gets tendon issues so easily but still works out every day but at a much lower intensity, the dr can hardly believe all that he can still do which is probably his godsend. He started Humaria (sp?) recently, hopefully this will help him some. It pains me to know what the end result can become, bamboo spine, a spine that... Continue Reading

Remains found may be Hannah Graham

Last Reply by MJ 12 1413822624.243 | Started by hyacinth003 in Viewpoints

Remains of a body found in a park in Charlottesville, VA may be that of missing 18 year old UVA student Hannah Graham. It is not confirmed yet. I was afraid this would be the ending. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Mom to Mom Forum 1413659469.47

Yes, she is trying to find another job. She has a degree in graphic design, but there are few jobs out there these days. It's really hard to give up ANY job unless you have another lined up. She probably qualifies for disability, but I don't think it's the greatest idea for someone starting out. I told her not every boss is as nasty as the one she has now. Hopefully, everyone else will be a breeze for her! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Page 1 of 443
1 2 3 4 ...443Next