Just-Reduced Clearance
135 Members and 11172 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: O/T HOST JENNIFER COFFEY SHOULD BE ON IN PRIMETIME

In Beauty Banter 1411340673.66

It's a 24 hour operation! I often watch late at night/early morning. I like when they rotate and vary hosts. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Kylie Jenner's Lipstick Color - Nude/Brown - very 90's, what does everyone think?

In Beauty Banter 1411329471.017

I don't like nudes or browns. I don't get the point of nude lipsticks. Your lips need COLOR. Brownish shades look terrible on me. I don't care what "they" say, I am not doing nude, brown, orange, or purple. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Best application tool for Edward Bess Black Sea Mousse foundation?

In Beauty Banter 1411329258.397

I got this, and it was the first time I ever used a foundation brush. Still needed some work with fingertips though! It is a full coverage foundation, for sure. If I could continue using it, there would be a learning curve for me to not apply too much. I don't really need full coverage. I got the lightest shade, and shockingly, it was TOO LIGHT for me. I think it is only the second foundation in my entire life that was too light. Most are too dark and too yellow for me. The brush came with it, so I probably would have just used my fingertips. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Joan's Jewelry is Skyrocketing on eBay

In Jewelry Talk 1411328930.947

The one piece that I have is the multicolored ladybug bracelet in 14K. I think later on they made it in all red ladybugs too. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Another NFL abuse allegation

In Viewpoints 1411007099.633

On 9/17/2014 VanSleepy said: Oh, man. I was planning on wearing my Bears shirt this weekend. I am a life long Bears fan. Just bought my daughter a t-shirt to wear to work on game days. No team needs this! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Another NFL abuse allegation

In Viewpoints 1411006830.583

Gloria Allred will FIX this. If not fix it, she'll get money for it. I don't have sympathy for abusers, but think the response should be more well thought out. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: The $85 Million House offered by Bruce Makowsky

In Viewpoints 1411006722.033

This line didn't really appeal to me for whatever reason. So, at least I didn't contribute to the mansion! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Another NFL abuse allegation

Last Reply by KittyLouWhoToo 1411162181.443 | Started by hyacinth003 in Viewpoints

This time, Chicago Bears wide receiver, Brandon Marshall. The woman has Gloria Allred on her side. That pretty much guarantees trouble for Mr. Marshall! I guess we're going to hear more of this. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Doctor Took A Selfie of Himself Just Before Performing An UNauthorized Biopsy

In Viewpoints 1410982103.07

On 9/17/2014 Opurrra said: Why was the autopsy finding "inconclusive"...would it now show that her vocal cords expanded during the biopsy causing an obstruction? Not necessarily. She did live for some days after the procedure. So, who knows what it looked like on autopsy. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Doctor Took A Selfie of Himself Just Before Performing An UNauthorized Biopsy

In Viewpoints 1410982020.337

On 9/17/2014 happy housewife said: First of all - legally - if there is no evidence of something on autopsy and there is nothing about it on the medical records - it did not happen, period. Second - if she went into laryngospasm and that was what closed off her airway any even slightly decent ENT doctor should have been either able to intubate her or do an emergency trach. For this reason I find it doubtful there was a ENT physician present. I never put any credence in "unnamed sources". If what they have to say is credible they would not hide who they are. I am with you on this one. If you... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 437
1 2 3 4 ...437Next