Live Spring Style
74 Members and 16207 Guests Online

hyacinth003's Activity

Re: The Easter Bunny

In Viewpoints 1427508218.347

She knows there is an ongoing investigation of her. What does she do? She selects what items she will give and what she will not? I don't think so. We would never get away with it. So, SHE decides to scrub the server of emails she doesn't want to turn over? Nope, doesn't wash to any rational human being. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: •• •• Who has tips on letting go of Anger and Forgiving? Why is it so hard? •• ••

In Viewpoints 1427507947.877

I have a brother-in-law that I hate, despise, etc.etc. I have never hated before in my life. I haven't even been able to get CLOSE to wanting to forgive him. One reason is that he continues the behavior that led me to hate him. He is a sociopath and has no conscience, morals, or shame. He broke up the entire extended family and cost them about $100,000 to have to fight him in court. He left his 5th wife and children after that. I see how he behaves toward his immediate family in breaking up with his wife and children. I know I should probably forgive him, but the best I can do is NOT think... Continue Reading

Re: Jamie's Lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1427507241.14

I have noticed she applies her lipstick WAY OUT of her lip line. It looks very silly. One of my aunts did it for years. It does not fool anyone! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1427507151.22

Anyone else think there is NO chemistry between Nick and Sage? Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427506980.13

On 3/27/2015 jessa said: On 3/27/2015 hyacinth003 said: Call me naive, but I was totally shocked to find out that public employees weren't accountable for all their record keeping. And I was shocked there was such a thing as being able to use PRIVATE email to conduct govt business. Hyacinth Colin Powell did the same thing & never turned over any of his...... I don't care who does it. It seems WRONG to me. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Father of 34?

In Viewpoints 1427506932.37

On 3/27/2015 di-mc said: On 3/27/2015 Tyak said: On 3/27/2015 SoX said: Shame on Oprah for giving this guy a "show." And more shame on anyone who watches it. The idiot should be shamed instead of being lauded with a tv show. I hope he thanks the taxpaying public for supporting his off-spring. They never do. The so-called mothers and fathers NEVER feel thankful. Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Father of 34?

In Viewpoints 1427506882.957

Shameful. Hyacinth Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427506701.5

Call me naive, but I was totally shocked to find out that public employees weren't accountable for all their record keeping. And I was shocked there was such a thing as being able to use PRIVATE email to conduct govt business. Hyacinth Continue Reading

The Easter Bunny

Last Reply by beammeupscottie 1427550915.46 | Started by hyacinth003 in Viewpoints

Was just reading that Mrs. Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, has informed Trey Gowdy that her server has been scrubbed. According to him, there's nothing to see there. All relevant emails are GONE. You could see this coming a mile away. Just like the Easter Bunny, does ANYONE really believe this? Hyacinth Continue Reading

Re: Jacque Looks Gorgeous Tonight!

In Beauty Banter 1427503136.133

I have always thought Jacque is the most beautiful woman on QVC. Especially (to my eye) when her hair is shorter with a "bump" on top! Hyacinth Continue Reading

Page 1 of 514
1 2 3 4 ...514Next