TSV(R) Preview
63 Members and 12904 Guests Online

Witchy Woman's Activity

Re: Reading the biography of Oprah by Kitty Kellys

In Viewpoints 1416748569.08

On 11/23/2014 RedHeadedWench said: As I have talked about before, I worked fir the woman for almost 2 years as an online associate producer for both Oprah.com and Oxygen. The woman has a totally different persona off camera than on. She's not all that nice off camera and the temperature in the Harpoon Studios us very much like that opening scene in the movie " The Devil Wears Prada" when Meryl Streep comes in the office. I have sat in her chair in the set...the gold ones, stood on the stage. When we all came in to town to attend a meeting, she decided not to attend at the last minute, because... Continue Reading

Re: Denis Simeoni (former ojon) is on HSN right now

In Beauty Banter 1416408291.31

On 11/19/2014 Xenagirl said: Is he still with Ojon ? I haven't seen him in Q in years. Think he and the wife split (that's what I remember). Not sure where Ojon went. His two items on HSN have great reviews. I may try them. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use Vicky Tiel frangrances?

In Beauty Banter 1416408198.863

On 11/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: On 11/19/2014 Witchy Woman said: Well, I do like vanilla. One of my favorite scents is Perlier White Almond which has a vanilla top note (to me). Reminds me of Jordan Almonds! I might have to get this set. She was very interesting to watch and beautiful too! Thanks! I hope if you get it-you enjoy it!!!!!I also like that it is reasonably priced!!!!!!! I may have to take a look at Perlier's White Almond- I too love that scent!!!!!! I use the body wash and butter and the scent does not really linger all that much. I have the spray body water and it also disappe... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use Vicky Tiel frangrances?

In Beauty Banter 1416407583.357

Well, I do like vanilla. One of my favorite scents is Perlier White Almond which has a vanilla top note (to me). Reminds me of Jordan Almonds! I might have to get this set. She was very interesting to watch and beautiful too! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Denis Simeoni (former ojon) is on HSN right now

In Beauty Banter 1416406427.367

Yes, I was just thinking of posting this. I recognized his voice. Continue Reading

Anyone use Vicky Tiel frangrances?

Last Reply by JMFINLEY001 1416409132.417 | Started by Witchy Woman in Beauty Banter

She is selling 21 Bonaparte on HSN and I'm tempted, although I have not bought a fragrance in a LONG time. Any thoughts? Continue Reading

Re: WM BH&G..Holiday dinnerware

In For the Home Talk 1416342467.047

I just unboxed my 2 sets of these dishes and they are delightful. I didn't need another set of dinnerware, but I may try to cycle out one of my other, older sets and use this for every day. I also bought the platter,which is huge! You could easily place a very big turkey and more on this platter. It was only! $13.00. It really is a pretty set of dishes for the holiday and winter. Continue Reading

Re: Luminara Votives

In Candles 1416336163.91

I broke down and bought this set. I want to use them in a transom area over my French doors and I thought the smaller size would be good. I'm unhappy with the battery life, however. One month? But my current flameless use two C batteries and it just gets so expensive. I'm hoping it's a little less price using the smaller batteries. Continue Reading

Re: Fairy Lights

In For the Home Talk 1416261463.177

I was thinking these would be wonderful on my Christmas tree, but it is a 10ft slimline and all the fairy lights I've found are pretty short strands and battery powered. I'd need a million lights. If anyone knows of longer strands that plug in, let me know. I've seen the rice lights, and might have to go with those. I'm just looking for little light specs in the tree, but don't want to have to buy so many individual strands. Continue Reading

Re: Table settings/tablescapes

In For the Home Talk 1416245451.863

Uh oh, I'm afraid to look at that Blog. I love dinnerware and having things just so. Although with just my husband and me, I don't do near what I used to at the holidays. There is nothing like a well-set table and lovely tablescapes to make your heart sing! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 251
1 2 3 4 ...251Next