9 Members and 16302 Guests Online

cuddlesmama's Activity

Have You Ever Grown Tomatoes In Pots?

Last Reply by willowtree 1430885086.323 | Started by cuddlesmama in Kitchen & Food Talk

I have never grown tomatoes so my husband and I are going to try it? What do I need for soil ,fertilizer etc. I have been looking on youtube and it seems you need so many products. Any info on your experiences would be helpful. Tia Continue Reading

Re: Had 4 Inches Taken Off Of My Hair Yesterday And Am Disappointed

In Beauty Banter 1430490573.557

I found my old Caruso roller and I had forgotten all about them and put them in and guess what I had Curls!!I thought hot rollers(mine are Babyliss hot rollers) would be better than the Caruso rollers but I was wrong. My hair looks so pretty.And I am relieved that I can get some nice curls that will last for days that is the best part. With all of the new hair devices I had forgotten all about these. Thanks again ladies for all of your support and info. Much appreciated Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430407772.61

Thank you so much ladies for all of your input. Much appreciated. I read everyone of them and I do agree my hair would have to be retrained to curl. I don't use anything other than heat protectant. I don't know of anything else that help hold the curl. Any recommendations? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430399772.333

On 4/30/2015 I am still oxox said: Did she spray your hair with anything to help the curls stay. Often a stylist will use hair spray or something else to help the curls hold and wow 30 minutes is a very long time to keep hot roller in place, that might be part of the issue No she didn't spray my hair to hold the curl as she didn't curl it she just cut it. Thanks for responding. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430399700.103

On 4/30/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said: It could be a lot of things. Has your hair been able to hold a curl, in the past? Some people's hair just doesn't curl. Have you recently had a Brazilian Blowout (or similar treatment) that's preventing your hair from curling? Did you use a heat styling product? Did you use too much hairspray? Sometimes that can weigh hair down and pull the curl out. I don't think waiting the half an hour is really an issue. Certainly they don't remain hot that long. I've left mine in like that while I've busy about other things and it wasn't a problem. Thanks for respond... Continue Reading

Had 4 Inches Taken Off Of My Hair Yesterday And Am Disappointed

Last Reply by silkyk 1430658478.347 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

I had very long hair and had 4 inches taken off and asked the hairdresser to layer it as I would like to have some curl and have hot rollers that I use. Well, she cut it in beautiful layers but when I put the hot rollers in it this morning I left them in for 1/2 hour and when I took them out not one curl my hair was straight as a pin. How can that be when your hair is in layers?I don't get it now I have straight hair again but now with layers. Am I the only one that this happens to? Continue Reading

Has Anyone Ever Used Ovation Cell Therapy Hair Products?

Last Reply by Montana 1430413997.757 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

I always hear it advertised on the radio and just listened to some you tubers rave about it. If you have tried it what are your thoughts. It is expensive though and can only be purchased on there website. TIA Continue Reading

If You Don't Like Shimmer In Your Brown Eyeliners Stay Away From These

Last Reply by ginabfly 1430317959.84 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

I was so disappointed when I bought these eyeliners and they had shimmer in them. First of all I watched reviews on line on these and not one person even mentioned that they had shimmer. No where on the packaging or on the pencil itself had mentioned shimmer even on there websites never did they mention that shimmer was in them. Tarte skinny smolder eyes Sunstone Bronze has shimmer maybe I should of thought that the word Bronze means shimmer but it didn't occur to me. ScandalEyes by Rimmel 003 Brown no where on the packaging says shimmer even on their website no word of shimmer. Mally Choco... Continue Reading

Any Recommendations For A Good Nail Polish Remover?

Last Reply by CaChica 1430355103.027 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

I just started letting my nails grow out again. When I was younger they grew like crazy now that I am older they break constantly I just started putting more top coat on every other day to help them get stronger so I don't want a nail polish remover that will harm them any recommendations would be appreciated. TIA Continue Reading

Page 1 of 351
1 2 3 4 ...351Next