Resort & Cruise Shop
137 Members and 19876 Guests Online

cuddlesmama's Activity

Re: HSN TS is up for ordering ladies

In Beauty Banter 1422551894.843

On 1/29/2015 cuddlesmama said: On 1/29/2015 twocent said: On 1/29/2015 cuddlesmama said: Is this the same palette that they sell in the stores? Or was this made just for HSN. She said no shimmer in this palette just matts and a sheen. cuddles, I didn't want you to think you are being ignored. I just don't know for certain the answer, but I assumed it is the one available in stores. IF anyone heard during the presentations -that this palette itself, is an exclusive to HSN , perhaps they can respond. Have a great morning. It is the same one as sold in the stores I just looked at some you tu... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422551837.357

I checked it out on you tube and it has way to much shimmer in a lot of the eyeshadows. Continue Reading

Youtuber Xsparkage Shows All The Colors InThe Chocolate Pallette

Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter 1422549767.9

I am so glad I saw this video so I cancelled my order to many of these shadows have shimmer. I am not a fan of shimmer. If you listen to the presentation she says it doesn't have a lot of shimmer but it does.If you want to see the colors close up check out this video. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422545490.937

On 1/29/2015 twocent said: On 1/29/2015 cuddlesmama said: Is this the same palette that they sell in the stores? Or was this made just for HSN. She said no shimmer in this palette just matts and a sheen. cuddles, I didn't want you to think you are being ignored. I just don't know for certain the answer, but I assumed it is the one available in stores. IF anyone heard during the presentations -that this palette itself, is an exclusive to HSN , perhaps they can respond. Have a great morning. It is the same one as sold in the stores I just looked at some you tube tutorials and the names of t... Continue Reading

Re: Bronze Waterproof Eyeliner

In Beauty Banter 1422537116.657

On 1/28/2015 NCshoppergal said: Crazy as this sounds, Avon has some great eye pencils, and I have tried so many different lines, skinn, mally tarte and the list goes on. What are the names of the Avon eye pencils would you recommend? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422534924.94

Is this the same palette that they sell in the stores? Or was this made just for HSN. She said no shimmer in this palette just matts and a sheen. Continue Reading

Re: Bronze Waterproof Eyeliner

In Beauty Banter 1422500244.527

On 1/28/2015 chucky said: Hey, Quinny. Physicians Formula has the best bronze eyeliner...it comes in a set of 3, with a brown and black. you can use them on the rim, they are waterproof, hypoallergenic, paraben free, safe for contacts. And they are only like $12...for all 3. How do you sharpen them? And do they have shimmer in them? Continue Reading

Re: Looking for lip gloss for 56 year old that is neutral

In Beauty Banter 1422449254.28

On 1/28/2015 Desi said: Hope this helps! Your ideal pink: coral pink "Coral pink looks good on everyone," says makeup artist Jane McKay. But it really pops on skin tones like yours, so why not take advantage? For a truly bold yet wearable coral pink, try Laura Mercier Lip Colour in Camellia, $22. A sheer, subtle option: Tropez Ultra Glaze Lip Gloss in Catz Meow, $1.99. Tip: Your skin tone also allows you to experiment with blue-based pinks ... if you dare. "Fear of pink is usually related to pinks that have a blue undertone, which really screams, 'color,'" says makeup artist John Fus... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know which products Mally used in the make-over she did in Redbook mag (2/15)?

In Mally 1422366599.173

I didn't even know this until I saw her on you tube at Redbook studio. I would ask her on her Facebook page she reads there the questions and may answer or someone else over there may know the answer.I don't have the magazine yet but wanted to get it also to see the makeover. I didn't know it was out yet. Continue Reading

Best Place To Live In South Carolina

Last Reply by vermint 1422557853.61 | Started by cuddlesmama in Viewpoints

We will be retiring in a few years and would like to live in SC, if anyone lives there where would be the best place to live for retired people. I now live in Mass and can't wait to leave the snow! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 339
1 2 3 4 ...339Next