TSV(R) Preview
140 Members and 17151 Guests Online

Butterfly12's Activity

Re: Ulta alert

In Beauty Banter 1416594073.873

I just got that e-mail. Continue Reading

Re: Please suh, can I get it in matte?

In Laura Geller 1416567822.43

On 11/20/2014 vermint said: On 11/20/2014 Butterfly12 said: A lot of companies are now making matt eyeshadows. It cosmetics has 2 palettes,I have Meet Matt(e) by the Balm they have 2 palettes and I have the Kat Von D Ladybird palette all matt which I love. I am so over shimmer eyeshadows. I only use Matts now and I think they look so much nicer.If you go on youtube and put in Mattt eyeshade palettes you will see quite a few that come up. Stilla has one called Mind which is all matt. Laura and Mally I don't think will ever do matts they are hung on shimmer which I think is crazy there are a lo... Continue Reading

Re: Please suh, can I get it in matte?

In Laura Geller 1416509568.503

A lot of companies are now making matt eyeshadows. It cosmetics has 2 palettes,I have Meet Matt(e) by the Balm they have 2 palettes and I have the Kat Von D Ladybird palette all matt which I love. I am so over shimmer eyeshadows. I only use Matts now and I think they look so much nicer.If you go on youtube and put in Mattt eyeshade palettes you will see quite a few that come up. Stilla has one called Mind which is all matt. Laura and Mally I don't think will ever do matts they are hung on shimmer which I think is crazy there are a lot of baby bombers out there who now would like Matt eyes... Continue Reading

Re: Josie TSV.....can someone describe the sweet cranberry scent??

In Beauty Banter 1416328405.603

On 11/18/2014 phluphy said: I purchased this TSV about a week ago in the Cranberry. It is very mild smelling, I absolutely love it. Not over powering at all. Love the new Cleansing Body Butter too. Leaves your skin soft and clean. Everyone's taste is different. What I like, you may not. How do you like the rest of the products in the kit? Continue Reading

Re: It's A Day Of Beauty 11/19 On HSN!

In Beauty Banter 1416328054.9

The guide on the TV is wrong but the guide on there site is right. Continue Reading

It's A Day Of Beauty 11/19 On HSN!

Last Reply by BeckiWV 1416442663.993 | Started by Butterfly12 in Beauty Banter

I am all for this I will be watching What I love about HSN is that a lot of there products will be Free Shipping!! Which QVC Never does! Continue Reading

Re: Borghese TTV

In Beauty Banter 1416218604.703

What is the name of the kit? I have never purchased anything by this brand. What are the best products to try if you have never bought anything from this line? Continue Reading

Re: Daytime and nighttime moisturizer recommendations ?

In Beauty Banter 1416218315.283

On 11/16/2014 KateChopin said: PM---CeraVe PM---love those ceramides! Heavier? Hope in a Jar, Dr. Denese's Daytime---Bare MInerals with the spf. So nice and light. i also like Josie Moran's moisturizer with the spf, but HATE that Robitussin smell. I also use the CeraVE AM and PM and the cleanser. Continue Reading

Re: Do you use cerave products on face?

In Beauty Banter 1416218218.877

I use the foaming facial cleanser and both day and night moisturizers. I have been using them for over a year and love them. Affordable the stores have a lot of sales on these products and it does what it is supposed to. The cleanser takes off all makeup also. It never broke me out. Continue Reading

Saddest Day Ever My Dog Was Dx With Stomach Cancer

Last Reply by kachina624 1416378087.963 | Started by Butterfly12 in Pet Lovers

My wonderful beautiful Sheltie of 13 years which has giving us such joy had stopped eating for a day when I brought him to the Vet and after many tests and an ultrasound yesterday they found many had many lumps in his abdomen and going into his pancreas which the Docotor said was Cancer My husband and I are devastated. She didn't prescribe him anything for pain and said just enjoy the time you have left. I stated he won't eat his dog food she said I could give him an appetite pill ( I forget what she called it) but she said why prolong the inevitable(sp). Well, I don't want my dog to st... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 323
1 2 3 4 ...323Next