100 Members and 18676 Guests Online

cuddlesmama's Activity

Re: Any chance of a 1 Carat 100 Facet Diamonique Solitaire?

In Diamonique 1432633188.91

On 4/14/2015 Mindy D said: QVC, are you listening? This should not even be a post. How can buyers not be aware that many women want a CZ engagement ring and do not want something that looks phony. A one carat solitaire is more believable than anything larger. People know that genuine diamonds larger than a carat, and colorless, cost a fortune. Buyers know that their friends and acquaintances will know a two or three carat ring can't be real on a middle class lady. When I look at six carat pear shaped earrings on Oprah, I believe they are real. When I look at similar size stones, in D flawless... Continue Reading

Re: Any chance of a 1 Carat 100 Facet Diamonique Solitaire?

In Diamonique 1432633074.517

This is exactly what I have wanting also. I even wrote to the Q about bringing a 1ct solitaire ring as the 2ct's are just not believable for me. My 1ct diamond I lost 2 weeks ago fell out of the setting and am sick about it. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a real diamond. I have a diamonique band that I have had for years and still sparkles beautifully. Continue Reading

Re: Think I am divorcing Wen

In Beauty Banter 1432222613.807

Where did you buy Liz Earle products? Continue Reading

Re: Need A Recommendation For A Thermos That Keeps Liquids Hot

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432222279.62

Thank you ladies! I will check out the Thermos brand as I haven't seen a glass thermos in years also. Continue Reading

Need A Recommendation For A Thermos That Keeps Liquids Hot

Last Reply by 4uthebest 1432294508.357 | Started by cuddlesmama in Kitchen & Food Talk

For longer than a few hours. I have tried so many that never keep liquids very hot. I drink hot tea and bring it to work with me and within a short time it is already cool. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks Continue Reading

Recipe Wanted For Rasin Cinnamon French Toast

Last Reply by cuddlesmama 1431741236.647 | Started by cuddlesmama in Kitchen & Food Talk

My husband loves french toast and I make it every Saturday morning but I was thinking of making french toast with cinnamon raisin bread. If I do would I skip adding more cinnamon? And still add the vanilla extract? If you have made french toast with Rasin cinnamon french toast what do you add or not add. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Brown-Black Eyeliner What Are Your Thoughts

In Beauty Banter 1431518176.533

On 5/11/2015 CANDLEQUEEN said: I prefer Browns to blacks, and I too prefer a sheen to mine which makes them less harsh and softer somehow!!!! What eyeliner too you use that has a sheen to it? Continue Reading

Re: Brown-Black Eyeliner What Are Your Thoughts

In Beauty Banter 1431518145.08

On 5/11/2015 wagirl said: Black is way to harsh for me. I have a bronzy brown one called Brazen, from Skinn that I love and wear all the time. I HAD brown eyes until chemo in 2012 and now my eyes are hazel---weird, right? Anyway I also love wearing navy blue as well as plum or purple-ish colors. Green, not so much. I usually wear the color liner on the bottom lash line and the Brazen on top. Now black-brown is what I wear for mascara. Does the Brazen have shimmer? Continue Reading

Women Has Hair Down To Her Waist On Rachel Ray Show And Cuts It

Last Reply by CAmakeuplover 1431570527.447 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

By the hairstylist Bryon from Cuttler Salon in New York. Still down to her shoulders but it looks so nice. Check it out if interested. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 353
1 2 3 4 ...353Next