TSV(R) Preview
136 Members and 15133 Guests Online

Butterfly12's Activity

Re: How Do You Get Your Birthday Gift At Sephora?

In Beauty Banter 1413912108.513

Thanks everyone! I picked up my gift and it is a Make Up For Ever mini smoky extravagant mascara and rouge artist natural lipstick in N9. I really like the lipstick color perfect for fall haven't tried the mascara yet. Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

In Beauty Banter 1413893558.113

On 10/21/2014 turtle52 said: Retailmenot dot com. I NEVER shop online without looking on this site first. There is a 20% off code also as mentioned above but I couldn't use it since I have already purchased from the IT's website. HTH and happy shopping! Thanks for the info. I never new this. I will have to check this site out first from now on. Continue Reading

Re: I E-mailed It Cosmetics About The New Eyeshadow Palette And

In Beauty Banter 1413893380.923

On 10/21/2014 lyn in MI said: Butterfly12 - Maybe because it hasn't launched on the Q yet, which means it's currently only available @ Ulta & itcosmetics.com. Your probably right! Continue Reading

Re: I E-mailed It Cosmetics About The New Eyeshadow Palette And

In Beauty Banter 1413892419.583

On 10/21/2014 lyn in MI said: On 10/21/2014 Butterfly12 said: they said it is only being sold on their website and at Ulta. They mentioned nothing about it being sold on QVC. According to the QVC product description for this item... What is it: Your Naturally Pretty Holiday Matte Eyeshadow Palette is the IT Cosmetics breakthrough eye shadow formula in shades for your most naturally pretty holiday. These 14 luxe, antiaging, silk-infused eye shadows are all matte, perfect for women of all ages. The Transforming Ombre Radiance Ribbon is a completely unique shade, designed to be added to each o... Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics New Holiday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Only Sold At Ulta and It Cosmetics Website?

In Beauty Banter 1413883134.03

On 10/20/2014 turtle52 said: I just got it on the IT website. I got 15% off (use code "discover") w/free shipping and no tax for a total of $35.70!!!! How did you get the code? Continue Reading

I E-mailed It Cosmetics About The New Eyeshadow Palette And

Last Reply by depglass 1413988494.57 | Started by Butterfly12 in Beauty Banter

they said it is only being sold on their website and at Ulta. They mentioned nothing about it being sold on QVC. Continue Reading

Re: How Do You Get Your Birthday Gift At Sephora?

In Beauty Banter 1413882816.083

Thanks everyone. I was getting confused because I did also think online you have to purchase something and in the store you didn't . Thanks for the clarification. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413831960.053

I know on youtube it is being called the Holiday limited edition palette not the Celebration palette so now I am not sure if it is the same or not. This is very interesting. I also will have to wait and see if it is indeed the same. On the IT website it shows the Holiday palette. Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

In Beauty Banter 1413821663.713

I don't know about these products but i like the reps haircut. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 315
1 2 3 4 ...315Next