Creede Silver Sale
159 Members and 16431 Guests Online

Butterfly12's Activity

Re: This morning I realized how much difference an ionic hair dryer works...on accident!

In WEN 1412260893.273

I never knew that it would make a difference on your hair either. I also have had a Conair for years and years maybe I should make a switch! Continue Reading

Re: I Would Love To Have Chaz Cut My Hair!!

In WEN 1412253132.487

On 10/1/2014 ashleigh dupray said: the heat styling is what makes the layered hairdos so perfect on the WEN models. The layered cut is called a 180. the stylist sections off the wet hair and lifts it straight up vertically and cuts the hair this creates the layere. a good hair cutter will angle his/her shears properly as the cuts are made into the hair layers allowing movement. point cutting? Thank you so much for this information. How did you find this out? Continue Reading

It Cosmetics New Eyeshadow Palette!

Last Reply by Nascardiva 1412266810.03 | Started by Butterfly12 in Beauty Banter

It is online at Ulta and will be in the store 10/5. It is a matt palette with new shadow colors it says but some of the colors look like the other palette but I could be wrong sometimes it is hard to tell with pictures. Continue Reading

Re: Long Lasting Lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1412177109.327

Revlon has some great lipsticks that don't come off. These are the only ones I buy. To me lipsticks are such a waste of money you have to keep reapplying thats why I only purchase these long lasting ones. Continue Reading

I Would Love To Have Chaz Cut My Hair!!

Last Reply by Butterfly12 1412253132.487 | Started by Butterfly12 in WEN

I have long hair and every time I go to have it cut in layers it is definitely not the layers like the Wen girls. Why can't hairdressers get it right? I even brought in pictures and brought in a picture of one of the Wen girls hair and she still couldn't do it. Is it hard to put in layers? Continue Reading

Re: Trader Joe's-New/Fall Seasonal Items!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412067715.353

I picked up the pumpkin pancake mix last year and was disappointed it wasn't that good. I see this year Hungry Jack put out a pumpkin spice pancake mix I am going to pick it up this week. Hope its good! Continue Reading

Love Shawn's Kitchen!!

Last Reply by Lucky Charm 1412218874.24 | Started by Butterfly12 in For the Home Talk

It right on Facebook and it is MY dream kitchen!! Love it! Right before you click to go on the community it shows a little picture of it click on it to see soo nice. Continue Reading

Re: IT Gel Eyeliner Pencils

In Beauty Banter 1411869578.957

On 9/27/2014 w84WEN said: On 9/27/2014 Butterfly12 said: Make sure you check your sales receipt before leaving the store. I got home and looked at my slip. They charged me $22.00 for one of the eyeliners and $10.00 for the other 2 and they were all the exact same ones. There was a sign in my store that read "Limit 2 per customer" so maybe that was why?? I really don't know. I picked up 4 and they just did two separate transactions. I was able to pick up Plum, Navy, Black/Brown and the Highlight. I went back to Ulta today and that was what happened. I didn't see the sign only 2 allowed per ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 311
1 2 3 4 ...311Next