Guaranteed Delivery
114 Members and 14701 Guests Online

cuddlesmama's Activity

Re: Borghese On ShopHq Today

In Beauty Banter 1418919877.497

If you are new to this line what products would you start with to try. TIA Continue Reading

Borghese On ShopHq Today

Last Reply by caninefitchi 1418952999.933 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

I have never tried any of there products but I think I remember there were posters that really liked this product line. Continue Reading

Re: Peachy-pink cream blush recommendation

In Beauty Banter 1418918017.147

On 12/18/2014 Kay SD said: Yes! I recently found a cream blush stick from Laura Geller, item A240552, in the color Petal. Beautiful color--not too pink, not too peach, just right. Stays on well. The reviews aren't that great on this product though. I'm glad you are liking it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418917880.363

Nyx does have a peachy pink with some gold in it its a stick blush called Orchid. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418909564.947

You should also look into NYX stick blushes they have a lot of colors and I am sure they have a pinky pink blush. I forgot I had one of these and really liked it.And cheap!! Continue Reading

Re: What Does Illuminating Blush Mean To You

In Beauty Banter 1418839707.183

On 12/17/2014 MalteseMomma said: This is a great question! Darn I just had to have this set and fought with myself over buying it cause I have enough "stuff" to last me a lifetime. I ordered and cancelled so many times. then I decieded to get it for my 19 yr old granddaughter and when it came I loved it ! I loved the pink colors as I am blonde and fair, but of course I didn't try it,so it began again, the fight with myself over buying it...........lol Well I bought it and after waiting days and days for it to ship it finally did and now I'm reading this and hoping it is NOT sparkly. You w... Continue Reading

What Does Illuminating Blush Mean To You

Last Reply by Kathleen 1418957121.143 | Started by cuddlesmama in Beauty Banter

I was reading the description on the new Doris Dalton pink set and it sounded good except when I read the blush is illuminating to me it means shimmer. Has anyone tried any of her blushes and is it shimmer? Continue Reading

Re: For Those Whose Pets Have Crossed the Bridge

In Pet Lovers 1418821800.433

Thank you so much for posting. I lost my beloved Sheltie of 13 years 2 weeks ago to cancer and my husband and I are so devastated. I was so upset I couldn't even function. I and just glad he is not in any more pain and happy in heaven and we can be together again. Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Have A seafood Casserole Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418821296.513

Thank you so much ladies for the recipes that is no nice of you. I am going to write them all down and try them.Thanks also for the allrecipes link. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418820962.6

I also love using cream blushes and trying in finding a peachy pink color without shimmer is hard. I hope someone does reply.What color do have in the BB line? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 329
1 2 3 4 ...329Next