114 Members and 20832 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 05/04/2015

In TV Talk 1430743427.75

The new Australian hunk has been hired by DAYS. He will be playing Dr. Finn - a surgeon who comes to Salem to study under Dr. Dan. To me he resembles Xander. Continue Reading

Re: Mad Men

In TV Talk 1430743310.547

It looks like Don is heading back to California - maybe to Megan? The scene of Roger playing the organ and Peggy skating was hilarious. Don checking the window in his new office and looking at the Empire State is too obvious. I don't think he is going to jump at the end. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 05/04/2015

In TV Talk 1430742973.683

My vote is for Brady, Jr. If it had been a girl - Isabella. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 04/27/2015

In TV Talk 1430441901.683

If Rafe and Eve get together, I am giving up my share of him!!! I don't think Kristen is really dead. Maybe someone rescued her from the water, just like Nick and someday she will show up again. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1430349833.063

Paige and J in real life???? That is hard to believe - their real life chemistry certainly doesn't translate on screen. I don't think Peter Reckell should have been front and center on stage with the rest of the DAYS cast. Stefano should have been there and Reckell should have been off to the side. I am happy that Patch is coming back and glad it won't be for a day. I wish Will would shut up already - can't stand his whining. Poor Sonny can't get a word in. Shane should have been the one to save the day and rescue Theresa and the others. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1430265655.597

I hope Don does not jump out the window, but I have read a few articles that said it is likely Don will die at the end. Last week the TV critic for our paper mentioned the waitress Diane being from Racine, Wisconsin. He said there was a writer in the 17th century named Racine who wrote about tragedy. Is that supposed to be a clue from Matt Weiner? Don't know about anyone else, but I never heard of him and wouldn't make that connection. Agree with everything being said about Peggy. She is selfish - her precious career came first. I don't think she will ever be happy. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1430143608.403

Happy that Freddie and DAYS won. I wonder if this will help keep DAYS on longer - think it is renewed till the end of 2015 - not sure. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429916551.583

I hope Don does not end up with Peggy. Jud - agree with you about Peggy - she is cold hearted, especially concerning her baby. Considering that she started out as a secretary, it was a little surprising the way she told Don's secretary to "stay out of it" last week when they were in his office. Continue Reading

Re: TSV orYANY for today

In Fashion Talk 1429896985.43

No zip top closure equals no sale for me. I love the bag, as well as some other Oryany bags, but will not buy without a zip top. I really wanted the mushroom multi and would have considered without the zip top if it had a middle zip compartment. Guess I am in the minority, but I don't feel secure with that wide open space where things can fall out or make it easy for someone to grab my wallet. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 04/20

In TV Talk 1429834403.157

On 4/23/2015 sophiamarie said: Oh, and another thing while I'm on a rant - WHERE is Mel's luggage that she schlepped out of her apartment (or daddy's apt. whatever)..... Where did she leave it when she got off the plane. Did she check into a motel 6 first? Is it still on the plane? Where is the plane? How did she get where she is? Grrrrrrrrrr In all of Italy, the first person she runs into, is the nurse who just came from the DiMera Castle????? Now, how ironic is that??????? more Grrrrrrrr I think I need another glass of wine (or vino as Steffie would say)..... I wonder which brand he is drin... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 227
1 2 3 4 ...227Next