Share the Love
16 Members and 13778 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 14th - April 20th

In TV Talk 1397689825.93

Jud - Do you still receive the About.com DAYS newsletter? She did it again - put a spoiler in the first sentence. I don't know why she does this when she has a separate heading for Spoilers. Guess I will have to unsubscribe. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397672317.543

It is no surprise that Nicole didn't say anything to Daniel. Just once I wish these writers would surprise us and let the character say what they start out to do. So boring, predictable and annoying. Now we have another "good friend" that deletes phone messages on someone else's phone. This Marybeth needs to be on the bus now. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397587506.727

Going o/t to Jud about Mad Men - You got that right Jud - it was bizarre. I was surprised when they mentioned Megan's teeth - like they heard all the comments about them. Pete went to CA at the end of last season, when he split with his wife. The most bizarre to me was Roger - what the heck is he doing - have an orgy with hippies???? Also I thought the comment Don made to Megan about their house in CA being so secluded was strange. They are now in the late 1960's and that comment made me think about the Manson murders. Hope they don't go there with the storyline. Back to DAYS. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397587148.677

On 4/15/2014 wakefield64 said: I did not see today's show due to the coverage of the Boston Marathon survivors programming.......so touching. What did I miss? What happened when Gabi was wheeling the carriage and said she was leaving to Will? Will talked her out of it after promising to get the key back from Sami that she had for their apartment. Plus he said Sami would not be allowed to visit them if Gabi was home. Sami was not happy (to put it mildly) when Will went to the DiMansion and demanded the key back and told her the conditions that Will agreed to so Gabi would stay. Continue Reading

Re: Benefit TSV on Thursday

In Beauty Banter 1397566976.203

On 4/15/2014 eab said: The Guide says Susan Graver for Thursday .... Benefit is sold on HSN. Continue Reading

Re: Mad Men ............. The Final Season Begins ............ Are You Ready?

In TV Talk 1397425286.783

Yes - definitely looking forward to it. I watched the final episode from last season this morning on AMC and so much happened that I had forgotten. Like others, I don't like how they are chopping up this final season. Continue Reading

Re: Bee Gees

In TV Talk 1397417643.273

On 4/13/2014 RainCityGirl said: I saw them live back in the early 80's. They really put on a great show. Barry Gibb used to be sooooooo hot!!! I agree, they did put on a great show and Barry was hot!! Saw them at Madison Square Garden in the late 70's. When they came out in those white jumpsuits, we went crazy. Continue Reading

Re: Bee Gees

In TV Talk 1397347299.847

On 4/12/2014 KathyLFan said: None of the above mentioned singers are on our PBS tonight either! I loved the Dave Clark 5 show that was on the 8th, no awful telethon commercials either! I loved the Dave Clark 5 show also!! Was pleasantly surprised that there were no breaks during the two hour show. The Bee Gees concert is not on my PBS station in NY tonight. Continue Reading

Re: Hotels in Austria & Switzerland

In Viewpoints 1397335102.81

For Switzerland, besides Geneva, I would suggest visiting Lucerne, Bern, Gstaad and Interlaken. The one hotel I would recommend is in Interlaken - the Victoria Jungfrau hotel. It is a beautiful old world type hotel, but has been modernized. I remember our room having the most comfortable down feather beds and floor to ceiling windows overlooking their gardens. Have fun - Switzerland is absolutely beautiful. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 185
1 2 3 4 ...185Next