Back-in-Stock Fashions
51 Members and 10189 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1414723447.957

tucka -forgot to say congratulations on your team winning! Continue Reading

Re: Accutane - Please help

In Beauty Banter 1414709915.557

I took two courses of Accutane when it first became available in 1983. It was a miracle worker for me - cleared up the cysts. I remember in the beginning my skin was slightly red and peeled and my lips were dry. Had regular blood testing, but thankfully no other problems with it. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414708959.733

Hi everyone - Iam - wish I was as tech savvy as you are. When I had problems with my computer at work, all I had to do was call our Help Desk and a technician would be there to fix it. Now that I'm retired, it is up to me and I am clueless. My Halloween candy is all ready - miniatures Milky Way and Three Musketeers. Hope we get a lot of kids. I don't need to have leftover candy. Hope you all have a good night! Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

In TV Talk 1414695778.32

What a letdown....... I was hoping we would see EJ alive or hooked up to machines or the back of him sitting with Stefano....... anything but the way it ended. When I saw Dr. Dan left his apartment door open, thought for sure Jen would show up - never thought of Brady. These writers need to make the residents of Salem a little more observant. Either they don't look where they are going and keep bumping into each other or they forget to close their doors! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414603882.587

danky - praying for you and your DH. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

In TV Talk 1414545430.47

Lori - Agree about Sami not grieving long enough. She is certainly a "merry widow". Has she told Marlena and Roman that she is leaving immediately? Seem odd that she would tell Aunt Hope first. OT - Please, please find a seat for Ciara on that bus - can't stand her. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414538844.727

Wow - this thread has been really busy since I checked early this morning. danky - PEEPS - OMG - I love them!!! I could have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I only buy one package a week when I go shopping since I have no self control with them in the house. Your description of your wonderful husband is so touching. Lori - Sorry I forgot to answer about Little Neck. I may have been to Little Neck, but I am not sure. I was engaged to a guy who lived in New Hyde Park and he took me all over Queens and Long Island, so there is a good chance I was there at some point. I have heard it i... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414469533.687

On 10/27/2014 Judaline said: For some reason, I didn't like that show, twin. I think it was the lead. I don't know, saw three of them then quit. I took to Paradise right away, not expecting to. Very strange to have two shows running on PBS about department stores. I love London and am an anglophile, but I sure didn't care for Selfridge. Many people love it. Jud - I am one of those that love Selfridge and I didn't think I would like it. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414460612.363

danky- you are right about the great food available where I live. Just three blocks from my house is an Italian pastry store that has the most delicious cannolis (among other goodies)! I purposely try to avoid it when I am out - too tempting. If you ever make a food pilgrimage, I can give you plenty of recommendations! Jud - Do you watch Mr. Selfridge on PBS? It sounds similar to the Paradise show you described. Both about department stores. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414432026.39

danky - Cannolis are my favorite!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 217
1 2 3 4 ...217Next