The Joy of Christmas
128 Members and 11977 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Bewitched TV show - 50th anniversary marathon today

Started by twinsister in TV Talk 1411228122.35

Antenna TV will be airing the marathon today starting at 1PM Eastern and it will be hosted by Erin Murphy who played Tabitha. Loved that show as a child - Elizabeth Montgomery was so beautiful. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 15th - September 21st

In TV Talk 1411148727.14

Lori - nuWill as Howdy Doody - too funny!! Just can't make that comparison - Howdy Doody is a favorite from my childhood! Read an article on Ali Sweeney in Fitness magazine. She said her last air date on DAYS will be in October. When talking about calories, eating healthy, etc. they asked her what is the one thing she will not give up - her answer was wine. Ali said her husband put a wine tap in her house and she is very happy. He is not much of a wine drinker so Ali would feel like she needed to drink more wine, instead of letting a bottle go to waste. Now whenever she wants a glass ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411134242.647

On 9/19/2014 Judaline said: I get the picture. They're gay. They can even hold hands if they want to, it won't bother me-too much. But kissing really gets to me. We have imaginations. We can imagine what happens between them, just don't get so darn personal! They don't have to, but they do it for shock value, I know it. Jud - Try watching these scenes with a 93 year old!!! The comments I hear - lol!! Most comments on Facebook yesterday were negative regarding the shower scenes. Continue Reading

Re: If you make homemade Sunday Sauce or Meat Sauce or Bolognese Sauce what kind of

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411133868.937

I use Pomi from Italy. Always add a little sugar, but my grandmother used to add a carrot. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411089541.37

The shower scene - add me to the list - definitely didn't need to see that. Jud - you may be on to something about old Will quitting because of these scenes. A few years ago there was an actor on Y&R who quit for the same reason - didn't want to play a gay character - so who knows? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone watching Dallas?

In TV Talk 1411012024.213

I loved the original and am enjoying the new version also. Sorry to see this season end already - hope it is renewed. Continue Reading

Re: JOAN DAY ON E

In Joan Rivers 1410998362.707

Thanks for the information - my DVR is set!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410994090.25

Hope's good by to Bo is too little too late. Totally unbelievable that Bo would desert his family. With all these new characters coming on board, our beloved DAYS will be unrecognizable. What are they thinking? I can't imagine not watching, so I will stick with it to the end, though it sounds like I will be in the minority. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410907916.467

Today's episode felt like it was two hours long! I kept looking at the time thinking it was almost over and there was still a half hour left to watch. Yesterday Dr. Dan made me laugh when he said Jennifer looked so beautiful in her dress - to me she looked like she was wearing an awning with all those stripes! I think TPTB just want to keep DAYS on till the 50th anniversary and then that will be the end. Continue Reading

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 15th - September 21st

Last Reply by MamaWick 1411260626.18 | Started by twinsister in TV Talk

Hi DAYSIES - I hope Kristen confronts Theresa about what really happened with John. She is out to get Theresa now that she knows about her and Brady being together. I wonder how many episodes Eileen Davidson taped - don't think she will be on much longer. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 207
1 2 3 4 ...207Next