Guaranteed Delivery
120 Members and 17112 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: What's your favorite jarred Marinara Sauce?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418861699.15

Love Victoria's sauce! I prefer it over Rao's. Continue Reading

Re: Downton Abbey Season 5, premiers 3 weeks from tonight, Jan. 4th!!!

In TV Talk 1418602530.177

Love this show - can't wait for the new season to start! Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1418515326.1

Hi everyone - Nice as always to read all your posts. My dear BF has been very sick with bronchitis and now I have an awful cold, so I haven't been posting much at all. Still haven't put up our tree yet - between him and I we have no energy. We will get all done this week. tucka - glad you made it through the storm safely without any damage (except losing the internet). Like you said - what did we do before the internet? suzyQ - so happy to see you posting again. It is good that you will be spending the holiday with your son and his family. Just think of this now as your new normal. Lori ... Continue Reading

Re: Nashville Winter Finale

In TV Talk 1418422683.863

It was one of their best episodes!! Wish we didn't have to wait until February for it to return. What is with these fall finales? These shows are off more than they are on the air. Continue Reading

Re: Rudolph tonight!

In Viewpoints 1418255981.567

On 12/9/2014 sunshine45 said: On 12/9/2014 moonstone dunes said: My favorite Christmas "cartoon" each year. Will see it again Saturday! Can't believe Rudolph is 50 this year! and "Fame & Fortune" was cut out! to make time for commercials? sad. the song is on youtube...but the movie requires setting up a streaming acct. Does anyone remember the "Noel-Co Santa" at the end? (when Norelco sponsored the program) oh i miss those norelco commercials! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y888mx7hMZ0 I remember those commercials at the end of Rudolph! Thanks for posting the link - it was nice to se... Continue Reading

Re: Rudolph tonight!

In Viewpoints 1418186519.443

I love Rudolph! I remember watching it with my mom the first time it aired in 1964 - nice memories from my childhood. Have watched every year since and enjoyed it again tonight! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1417999644.82

Caroline - I have also been wondering where everyone is - checked in a few times this weekend and didn't see any new posts until yours. Guess everyone is busy. danky - whatever is going on right now with you, please know I wish you and your family a peaceful holiday season. Lori - where are you? Hope you are feeling OK. Hello to everyone else! Continue Reading

Re: Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417911001.023

I haven't tried their spiral cut ham, but have had the Kirkland smoked ham steak and love it. They come in a 3 pack - always pick them up when we go there. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1417564929.267

Hi Lori and everyone else - Sorry I haven't posted sooner - usually I read all your posts late at night, but then am too tired to start responding. We had a great Thanksgiving, thankfully, but it was a lot of work, even though most of it was catered. It wasn't too big a crowd - fourteen - eleven adults and three kids. My dear BF is always a big help, so I can't complain. The good thing about hosting was we got to eat leftovers all weekend!! Today we went to BJ's for the first time - it just opened up and is only a few minutes from our house. We liked it - very clean and got some good buy... Continue Reading

Re: Battery operated votives?

In For the Home Talk 1417220713.44

I just bought some tea lights from HSN. Do a search under Jeffrey Banks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 222
1 2 3 4 ...222Next