Weekend Preview
102 Members and 11223 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1414107937.533

On 10/23/2014 Judaline said: I was warming up on the stationary bike at the gym toDAY and they always have the tvs going, always sports. So I look up and I see Eileen Davidson. I think huh? It's too early for DAYS, and then I realized it was Y&R. She was talking to a very nice looking guy, but they don't have the sound on and I couldn't really see the CC. She looks good on that show, too. I think the girl on the bike before me thought, 'enough of the sports, already' and turned on her soap. I like the way she operates. Jud - I watch Y&R (not a lifer like DAYS). It is funny because s... Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1414085025.237

Lori - Hope you feel better soon. Carolina - have a great time with your grandchildren! Where is Danky? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414020760.313

On 10/22/2014 Judaline said: lori, I told you I'd be reading-always an interesting read. twin, happy belated b-day. I'm starting to kind of fageddaboud it on my b-day, but since you're still celebrating yours, I hope you had a ball. I may drop in when you all least expect it, so watch what you say about me, Jud - thanks - I did have a great time. Sometimes I want to forget my age too!! I have only nice things to say about you! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414011010.47

I didn't get the About newsletter this week, either. So this is how they are sending Sami off into the sunset - Hollywood? A fitness show - Ha!! Jordan killing Ben's mother? Isn't that her mother also? This is what we waited for all these months? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414010732.73

Hi everyone - It is rainy, windy and cold here in NYC - a good day to clean out closets and drawers, but I never got around to it!! Lori - Had a great day yesterday. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413899660.13

Hi everyone - I was busy (for a good reason) yesterday, so had no time to post. Let you in on a happy secret - today is my birthday! Nice story - last year on Facebook I reconnected with a high school classmate. My high school has an alumni page on FB and we both joined at the same time. We had not spoken in 43 years, and in the course of catching up, we discovered we have the same birthday. Last month we met for lunch for the first time since HS and had such a great time we decided to meet for lunch again for our mutual birthday. So we celebrated a day early yesterday (we both have pl... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413854578.467

I am tired of seeing Nicole, Kristen and Jennifer dress like it is summer. Today Nicole is in that popular park wearing a sleeveless dress and the "leaves" in the park are fall colors. As annoying as the story has become, I am a lifer and can't give up my DAYS. EJ dying and Sami going off to prison would be a terrible end to their storyline - can't believe the writers couldn't come up with something better. Lori - I was out today - that is the only reason I didn't post. (Dinner was loin of pork, potatoes and applesauce) Continue Reading

Re: Dancing With The Stars

In TV Talk 1413853671

I think Leah Remini is doing a great job - like her better than Erin. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413815329.913

I remember him texting during one of those fan events - totally bored. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 215
1 2 3 4 ...215Next