109 Members and 19305 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 05/25/2015

In TV Talk 1432857400.943

Jud - I'm here, but have been busy with my aunt back in the hospital and then more problems when she came home. Thanks for asking. Lori - hope you feel better soon. Continue Reading

Re: I am LOVING Roberto by RFM on HSN...

In Jewelry Talk 1432767807.877

On 5/27/2015 LoriMI said: Forget the jewelry... I'll just take him. So will I!! Continue Reading

Re: Weird Commercials.

In TV Talk 1432600744.317

annabelle - I am glad I am not the only who doesn't understand that toilet paper commercial with the ceramic rabbit! Makes no sense to me. The other toilet paper commercial about going commando is just plain stupid in my opinion. Continue Reading

Re: "Take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind..." Memorial Day, and National Moment of Remembrance

In Viewpoints 1432597994.33

Thank you for this thread. In memory of my older brother who was killed in the Korean War - he was only 20 years old. I never got to meet him. Continue Reading

Re: Lifetime's .......... Grace of Monaco with Nicole Kidman, May 25th

In TV Talk 1432516902.887

Thanks for the reminder - I will set my DVR! Continue Reading

Re: UPS Delivery - guess where my Isaac Mizrahi pants are?

In Fashion Talk 1432412059.95

This is the OP. I finally went to pick up my pants at the market. The packages were located behind the cashiers and they were stacked floor to ceiling. Plenty of boxes - all sizes, from QVC, Amazon, Zappos, etc. The plastic bags were in a bin and there were a lot of Q bags. I had to wait on line with others who were buying groceries. As I showed my license to the cashier I told her how annoying this was and she agreed. The whole thing is ridiculous. Continue Reading

Re: Matt Weiner says Don wrote the Coke ad and other stuff he said about the finale

In TV Talk 1432324119.793

Lori - You never heard of The Fugitive? It was a great show with David Janssen and I remember the series finale was the highest rated at the time. Guess I am showing my age - HaHa!! As for Mad Men, I still don't like the ending where Don is concerned. Showing him meditating by the sea with that smirk on his face while his children were watching their mother die and pretty much fending for themselves wasn't right to me. Maybe if they had showed him presenting that commercial to his client I would have liked it better. We shouldn't have had to be told what the ending meant, but that is how... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432135975.207

Venezia - It was sent UPS Ground, not Sure Post. Maybe you are right - the supermarket needs new customers!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432135758.677

On 5/20/2015 islandgrrl said: This is so interesting to me. I have a My UPS (free) membership that allows me to see when packages will be delivered. The instructions for the driver in my settings are to leave packages on the front porch. They left a (non-QVC) package on my porch yesterday with no problems. Under the old policy, if I was on vacation and didn't want the package left, I had to pay $5 to deliver after my return. Under the new policy, I can ask them to deliver to the nearest Access Point for free. This is a benefit to me. My local UPS store is only 1.5 miles away. Though I haven't... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 231
1 2 3 4 ...231Next