TSV(R) Preview
93 Members and 11352 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1409010008.83

I loved that EJ walked out on Sami today - so well deserved! Agree about Will having plenty of chances to tell Abby he didn't give out her name. Why was Nicole visiting John? It is not like they were best friends. Continue Reading

Re: SKECHERS GOwalk2 Upbeat

In TSV Talk 1408977579.097

Very disappointed these are not available in wide widths. I would have definitely bought - but no sale for me. Don't understand why a TSV is not available in different widths. Continue Reading

Re: Who Wears Wide Width?

In All About Shoes 1408977407.46

I agree - the TSV should be available in different widths. Don't understand Q's reasoning on this - thought they were in the business to make money. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1408975616.65

On 8/25/2014 LoriLori said: Hi, Twin! How is your aunt doing? Lori - She is doing a little better. Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 18th - August 24th

In TV Talk 1408799307.867

Lori & OT - thanks for the good wishes. snow - that cat is hilarious!! Guess we have the same taste in men! Jen and her clothing style - or lack of - agree with you all. Just awful. I would think Eileen Davidson and Ali would definitely refuse some of the clothes the stylists put on them. I wonder why Kate is the only one they dress in couture fashions. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408765695.84

Mama - thanks! snow - sorry you lost your mom when you were so young. On a lighter note - as for the new Chad - I won't try to claim him - saw a picture and he is not my type - HaHa!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408759950.717

Jud - Yes - there were some DAYS that could have been missed, but since Kristen is back I think DAYS is getting better. You are right about my aunt being special- she is my godmother - my mom's sister. I lost my mom when I was young, so my aunt has been like a second mother to me. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408756129.013

On 8/22/2014 Judaline said: twin, you have been quiet lately. Don't be a stranger. I feel our board is falling apart, just like Sami's marriage. Jud - Yea - I have been quiet lately, but not because of DAYS. It's due to family illness - my elderly aunt was in the hospital for a few weeks, so I was watching DAYS while sitting with her in the ICU. She is home now, but I'm dealing with nurses, aides, etc. I tape DAYS and watch when I can, but not much time to post. I know we don't talk about personal stuff on here, but wanted to explain. Wouldn't want want my DAYSIES to think I was deserting ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408748576.74

On 8/22/2014 Judaline said: Oh, wait, and eyeshadow. I loved her eyeshadow-been 'eyeing' it all week. Would you call that plum or taupe? I want it. On my TV her eyeshadow looked taupe - loved it. Also loved her dress and shoes, but - yikes- can't wear those 4 inch heels anymore!! That judge granting Kristen bail was ridiculous, even for Salem, but Stefano got to him. I know most of you don't like NuWill, but it was great when he told Marlena that he had to stop Sami, since Marlena never did. Anne was so funny today. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 205
1 2 3 4 ...205Next