Maxi Dresses
127 Members and 9672 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: The NY World's Fair - 50 Years Ago Today!

In Viewpoints 1398304963.023

My mom took me to the fair several times. So many wonderful memories. Loved the Belgian waffles. Remember the Pepsi exhibit - It's a small world, General Motors Futurama, the dinosaurs, GE's The World of Tomorrow, the Pieta, the monorail and so much more. I have a souvenir book of postcards from the Fair. Also, like another poster said, the pictures we took were all in black and white. Continue Reading

Re: Did you hear what Daphne Oz named her new baby girl ?

In Viewpoints 1398304224.7

I like the name. My mother was named Philomena, but family and friends called her Fay. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 21st - April 27th

In TV Talk 1398192341.647

Jud - I couldn't open your attachment, so I did a search. You are right - he does resemble Liam. Peggy really went a little nuts with those roses, you think????? Glad her secretary told her the truth and loved how Don's secretary told off that other guy.Thanks for the attachment - don't know why it didn't open. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398190288.55

I am tired of these daydream scenes, tired of Jordan and Ben talking and saying nothing and tired of Jennifer in her sleeveless dresses!!! Jud - I am trying to picture that guy in Mad Men you described, but I am clueless. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received the Croissant TSV yet?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398119652.18

I received it last week via UPS, as usual. If it says it has been delivered and you didn't receive it, call Customer Service. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398119181.09

Jud - Can't imagine why Liam would be involved in this - maybe more to him than just being obsessed with Jen (and nuts!) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1398108201.547

Great acting today - just wish it was real and not EJ's imagination. Continue Reading

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 21st - April 27th

Last Reply by MamaWick 1398302430.03 | Started by twinsister in TV Talk

Hi DAYSIES - I can't wait to see Sami's reaction when she opens that envelope - priceless!!! Continue Reading

Re: Sloppy Joe Recipe

In Recipe Swap 1397766689.987

I buy Stonewall Kitchen's sloppy joe sauce - love it. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 14th - April 20th

In TV Talk 1397753126.123

On 4/17/2014 Judaline said: Hey twin, did you read the MM thread today? What the heck are they talking about Megan doing? Would that just be surmising but not fact? Jud - You mean the thread about Megan and the Sharon Tate connection right? I don't get it - sounds like a lot of speculation to me. They are trying to make a connection based on how she keeps touching her stomach and the references to that movie, etc. As I said to you the other day, the only reason I thought of the Manson murders was because of the "house being secluded" comment. Time will tell, but again, really hope they d... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 186
1 2 3 4 ...186Next