March Mania Ends Today
68 Members and 18735 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: GAME-ON

In TV Talk 1427769663.607

panda - sending you lots of good wishes for Wednesday!! Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 03/30/2015

In TV Talk 1427744098.19

Did Melanie actually see their names on the blood vials? If she did, why isn't she telling them - that is certainly proof, as opposed to her just thinking something is going on. The park is a "private" place? Sounds stupid, but everyone in Salem thinks it is since they discuss their most private matters in that spot. Can't these writers come up with something different than having the characters constantly bumping into each other? Does anyone in Salem look where they are going? Continue Reading

Re: PBS - Sunday night - March 29th

In TV Talk 1427661449.687

Looking forward to Mr. Selfridge tonight!! Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

In TV Talk 1427661278.507

Jud - that was me who read about Ari not being happy with the direction they have taken with Nicole, regarding personality and storyline. They could so much more with her - don't blame Ari for feeling this way - they have ruined the character. Continue Reading

Re: Which dress gets your "yes"?!

In Fashion Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1427649211.86

Definitely #4 - you look beautiful. Second choice would be #2. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1427479156.097

Jud - what is Ghee? I don't like Indian food, but am curious. Continue Reading

Re: IT TSV Cc cream shade selection

In Beauty Banter 1427468093.39

I agree with you 100%!! It is so frustrating that they continue to do this even though we have been complaining for so long. At least if they would show the actual tubes in the individual colors that would help. Looking at a small picture of a model's face on my TV screen is useless to me. I usually don't buy foundation from QVC because of this, but I am interested in the new CC cream, so I purchased the TSV in Medium. Now after seeing the swatches posted above maybe I should have ordered the Light. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1427419062.36

suzi - I am still watching DAYS - never left. I gave up starting the weekly thread because it sounded like most were not going to watch or post anymore. danky - hope you feel better soon. I recently went to the doctor for sinusitis also, plus it gave me vertigo. It took a while for me to feel better. game - glad your are doing well. panda lady - please remember to keep us posted when you are up to it next week. Hello to everyone else. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

In TV Talk 1427414811.717

I'm sitting here laughing! I have had the "E" procedure twice for reflux and heard it pronounced differently. Reminds me of that song - "you say potato, while I say potahto!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 224
1 2 3 4 ...224Next