Labor Day Weekend Clearance
152 Members and 11327 Guests Online

twinsister's Activity

Re: A Couple of Raves!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1409582692.083

I love my Perfector too!! It has really saved me on bad hair days. Especially great for smoothing my hair when it is very humid. Of all the tools I have bought ( flat iron, hot rollers) I use the Perfector very often. Like other posters have said, I also love that you can't burn yourself and it heats up so fast! Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - Sept. 1st - Sept. 7th

In TV Talk 1409544436.923

OT - I hope so - it has been way too long since we have seen him. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1409253063.003

On 8/28/2014 autumnfaire said: Twin, I totally agree--I thought she was 16! Who said that Eve and JJ may up in the sack? He's getting too chummy with her, not smart! What's Hope gonna do now since hubby has been AWOL for years?? When it was time for Maggie to move in, Mickey died~ If that happens, my FF button won't work fast enough for me - ewwww!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409239445.737

I was able to watch yesterday without being interrupted and it was a total bore. Teresa is running scared - she can't wait for John to be shipped off to never never land. It would be great if the truth about Teresa came out before John wakes up (Kristen's mystery doctor will definitely cure him). You would think that Victor would have an elaborate security system with cameras inside his mansion too and the attack would have been recorded. I am liking Aiden more and more, but Hope is really annoying me. That waitress hitting on Aiden looked like a teenager. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409010008.83

I loved that EJ walked out on Sami today - so well deserved! Agree about Will having plenty of chances to tell Abby he didn't give out her name. Why was Nicole visiting John? It is not like they were best friends. Continue Reading

Re: SKECHERS GOwalk2 Upbeat

In TSV Talk 1408977579.097

Very disappointed these are not available in wide widths. I would have definitely bought - but no sale for me. Don't understand why a TSV is not available in different widths. Continue Reading

Re: Who Wears Wide Width?

In All About Shoes 1408977407.46

I agree - the TSV should be available in different widths. Don't understand Q's reasoning on this - thought they were in the business to make money. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408975616.65

On 8/25/2014 LoriLori said: Hi, Twin! How is your aunt doing? Lori - She is doing a little better. Thanks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 205
1 2 3 4 ...205Next