TSV(R) Preview
102 Members and 12840 Guests Online

punky48's Activity

Re: TSV 10/30

In Electronics Talk 1415467359.273

problem with tsv of 10/30! We have used tracphones for the past 7 years or so, and never have had a problem until today. Always purchased from HSN. I was so happy to see QVC had an android phone that would work in my zip code. Mostly when I put in the zip, it says no service in your area. When I entered my zip this time, hooray, service to my area...To make a long story short, I transferred my old phone number to my new phone...It never fully activated. Said I could only make emergency calls! About 36 hours later, I was talking to three different people in three different countries tr... Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore hair color and eSalon

In Beauty Banter 1413218651.617

Thanks. I will certainly be trying esalon products. Last time I went to the salon, I was charged $110 for one color. No highlights, just one color. No gloss, just one color. Was very disappointed. And now my hair looks very dull, dark brown. I told the lady that I was usually charged $115 for highlights and a gloss.... Response, "Oh well." Thanks for the great information. Will also be looking for a new stylist. Continue Reading

Re: Need help please

In WEN 1413218174.633

I don't have your type of hair. However, you might try Carol's Daughter products. You can purchase her products through HSN or Ulta. It's used to prevent breakage, makes your hair much more manageable. Carol's Daughter products are for African American women with curly/kinky hair. Or anyone who just has very curly, dry, breaking hair. My daughter has red hair, which was dry, curly and breaking. These products really worked for her hair. Just check on HSN website and see for yourself! Continue Reading

Re: Tracfone LG Optimus Dynamic II now $99.96 w/ free shipping on the Q

In Electronics Talk 1413217537.4

Tried my zip code, and am unable to get this trac phone. Wanted to upgrade, but won't be with this phone. Continue Reading

Re: Perfect tone for JR show

In Fashion Talk 1413217179.86

Drippy eyes again....The tribute was so sweet. I hope that her line of clothing and jewelry will still be well received. Purchased the cardinal pin and had it sent to my mother-in-law. She so loves cardinals...And this is one wonderful pin. Continue Reading

Re: There's an Apple update this morning 8.0.2

In Electronics Talk 1412028364.223

Thanks for this great info! I, too, got an update notice for my IPAD Air. I have 16gb, and was sure that I could do anything I needed to do on it, with enough space to manage it all without problems. All I do is read books, Ebay, Facebook, etc. NO games! I tried to clear out app, but was told there was still not enough space for the new program. So I purchased the extra iCloud space for 99 cents a month. Still problems. I am definitely NOT a computer minded person, and am searching for answers to my problems. Maybe I will NOT download the latest program at all! Continue Reading

Re: Heartfelt Thanks from Shawn Killinger and Joe

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1408665942.403

My friend sent me a picture of a red VW bug, complete with black spots and long eyelashes on the headlights! I immediately thought of you, Shawn! It just made me laugh, and I put it on my facebook! If I knew how to send you the picture, I would. Just letting you know that there are so many of us who think of you and salute your spirit! God Bless you and Joe. Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix Presentations

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408665762.047

My new Vitamix arrived yesterday! Talk about super fast shipping! I, too, was flipping back and forth between HSN and "Q", and I kept hearing Wolfgang Puck referring to the Vitamix...How odd, usually a presenter will say, "The other product, or our competitor, etc". He wasn't being disrespectful, I just thought it was a bit odd. I have a Ninja, and have had problems getting the motor on the top of the container. It's irritating, and a lot of times with the three blades, stuff just doesn't get chopped, even though I cut up in even, smaller pieces. I did purchase the Nutribullet Pro 900 ... Continue Reading

Re: CP Customer Service

In Carolyn Pollack 1408489905.953

I sent my bracelet to C.P. in July for repair, and it was returned to me in about 3 1/2 weeks. All of the stones were loose and had to be reglued. At first, I didn't hear from them, so I e-mailed them. Within three days, I heard back from them. Then I got a phone call confirming that my bracelet was on it's way back to me. I have no complaints. Continue Reading

Re: Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' the LOGO by Lori Goldstein style???

In Lori Goldstein 1407535558.287

Her clothes remind me of a bag lady. Sorry bag lady. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next