Fall Fashion Clearance
59 Members and 15608 Guests Online

punky48's Activity

Re: CP Customer Service

In Carolyn Pollack 1408489905.953

I sent my bracelet to C.P. in July for repair, and it was returned to me in about 3 1/2 weeks. All of the stones were loose and had to be reglued. At first, I didn't hear from them, so I e-mailed them. Within three days, I heard back from them. Then I got a phone call confirming that my bracelet was on it's way back to me. I have no complaints. Continue Reading

Re: Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' the LOGO by Lori Goldstein style???

In Lori Goldstein 1407535558.287

Her clothes remind me of a bag lady. Sorry bag lady. Continue Reading

Re: Goodbye Bobbi

In Beauty Banter 1407178384.477

Yes, I wanted to try Bobbi Brown products, but they are expensive. And I don't have a place where I can purchase Bobbi Brown products locally. I am not about to pay $26.00+ shipping and handling for a lipstick that might not work for me. I purchased the set of SKINN lip glosses last Saturday (they were on special). I love them! Actually, I have switched to his products almost exclusively. They are reasonable and they work. Continue Reading

Re: Petite vs Short vs Cost

In Quacker Factory 1407021602.2

The problem that I have with the Denim & Co Petite stretch pants and the Quacker Factory DreamJeans "Short". The rises are way too long, and I find myself doubling the waistbands. If you are petite, chances are that your rise (crotch) will most likely be shorter, too..... Continue Reading

Re: Question For You Gals on Chronic Antidepressant Therapy

In Health & Fitness 1405812565.12

HEY, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME! No kidding, Madisson! I have been on Cymbalta for a number of years. I have major heat intolerance. When it gets hot outside, my face turns red, and I start sweating like a pig (so to speak). Very unattractive. Also, I have gained about 10-12 pounds. But the major problem is that my breasts keep growing.........I think that this might have started around the time I started Cymbalta. I used to be a small 34B, but now am a 40C! I am having problems finding tops that fit. Breast reduction is out of the question, because it costs lots of money! I have printed off yo... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone purchase items "As Is " from here Q.V.C .is it in good condition?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405377657.54

I have purchased several pieces of jewelry from the "as is" section. Had great success with these. Purchased Dooney and Bourke bags from "as is" not such great luck. I think that out of the approx. 7 times I have tried the D&B section, I have had to return about 5 of the bags. Continue Reading

Re: Amazon.com beats "as is" prices on QVC

In Dooney & Bourke 1397606293.77

Here's another thought.....I just purchased the small Florentine Satchel in the strawberry color for $223.00 from the "I Love Dooney Outlet", no taxes, no shipping charges. On the regular Dooney web site it was still $368.00. It arrived at my door in less than a week, AND it's brand new.;.. original wrapping, stuffing, dust cover, etc. So with this bag I didn't have the worry of it being scratched, scraped, or anything that I have experienced when I purchased "as is" bags. Not that I won't ever purchase an "as is" again, but why not eliminate a lot of the hassle? Try the "I Love Dooney... Continue Reading

Re: WHERE IS BIRKENSTOCK

In All About Shoes 1397507738.8

OOOPS! Someone goofed! Imagine their embarrassment! Here I turned to QVC at 4:00p.m. to watch Birkenstock, and guess what? That pesky Orthoheel man was on! Where are my Birkies????? Continue Reading

Re: How do you decide when an "as is" Dooney might be a good buy???

In Dooney & Bourke 1396895030.743

Was this purse a recent TSV? Chances are that your bag will come to you in pretty great condition. Has it been on the "as is" site for along time, and shows maybe one or two color selections? I watch out for these. The more new color choices, better chance of a good purse. I have had lousy luck with patent leather tassel satchels..... I have had great luck with the small nylon satchel. It came in excellent condition. Today I received A255081, the saddle bag in florentine, in Ocean Blue and it was in excellent, never used condition. The strap was still wrapped, registration card, but it ... Continue Reading

A smaller Logo Lock???

Last Reply by HighL 1397421571.807 | Started by punky48 in Dooney & Bourke

TO SUE CLIFTON!!!! I love the Dooney and Bourke Logo Lock! I think that it's the best deal going. The only thing is that it's about 4" too large for me. I am 5'1", and I need a slightly smaller version of this bag. I see Jane demonstrating this bag, and my gosh, you can hardly see her! She's covered by the pocketbook. Do you think that Sue Clifton can have some input with Peter Dooney and maybe make this bag in a slightly smaller size, say 13"-14" inches, not 16"-17" long. I know that it does slouch, but still it's too large. For all of you ladies, who love this bag, I can see why!!... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 ...8Next