TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 12732 Guests Online

expatgal's Activity

Re: OK let's hear from the Mother-In-laws

In Beauty Banter 1413928474.133

On 10/21/2014 Remee said: Why do you put this in the Beauty threads ???? Why do you consistently try to control the posting here? Are you a MIL by any chance? Continue Reading

Re: "Pay As You Go" iPhone Possible?

In Electronics Talk 1413927577.533

On 10/20/2014 mima said: On 10/20/2014 expatgal said: Thanks everyone. However, I do not want a monthly bill of any kind. I meant the system where you purchase and "load" minutes on your phone. When those minutes are used up, you purchase more and reload, etc. No contract, no monthly bill at all. I'm sensing it just doesn't exist (yet)? I don't know of a plan like that. But if you aren't going to use your phone very much, why do you want an Iphone? Just curious. Because I'm an extremely vain and trend-conscious kinda gal? Continue Reading

Re: New swing sweater is up for ordering!

In Linea 1413927252.803

Does anyone think this will really cling in the hip/rear area? Continue Reading

Re: "Pay As You Go" iPhone Possible?

In Electronics Talk 1413821631.63

Thanks everyone. However, I do not want a monthly bill of any kind. I meant the system where you purchase and "load" minutes on your phone. When those minutes are used up, you purchase more and reload, etc. No contract, no monthly bill at all. I'm sensing it just doesn't exist (yet)? Continue Reading

Re: Calling Curly Girls Who Use Curl Keeper!

In Beauty Banter 1413821223.553

I use it after my LI conditioner while my hair is still really wet. Then I top all that with BioSilk Rock Hard gel. Sometimes I make a "cocktail" of CK with Curls in a Bottle by Curl Junkie before my gel. The CIB is also a very good product for us curlies. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413821100.713

On 10/20/2014 Nancy Drew said: I bet if there was an inheritance you would make more of an effort................. So very wrong. There are some miseries in this world even boat loads of cash can't erase. I honestly hope you never have to live in this kind of situation. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413819970.803

Trust me, I could write a book on this subject. I had a malignant narcissist MIL for 27 years and even after her death a year ago, I'm still trying living with true post traumatic stress scars from her years of destruction. Do yourself a favor and read "Toxic Inlaws: Loving Strategies to Protect Your Marriage" If your husband continues to stand up for you, protect his family, put you first ... reward him for that. Let him know it means the world to you. Not many women get that. Husbands more often than not become completely spineless when it comes to standing up to "Mommy and Daddy". Continue Reading

"Pay As You Go" iPhone Possible?

Last Reply by teachgrd3 1413956079.62 | Started by expatgal in Electronics Talk

Is it possible to get an iPhone with no monthly bill and load minutes like Tracfone? I don't want to get back into the contract/monthly statement again, but really want to upgrade to an iPhone. I love buying minutes and loading them in my phone as I need them. Does anyone know? TIA. Continue Reading

Re: OT/what are a few of your favorite things?

In Beauty Banter 1413752395.337

1. That first early morning conversation with God. 2. Feeling like my pants are a bit more loose than a few days ago when getting dressed. 3. The first sip of coffee and the way it smells right before I touch the mug to my lips. 4. Dark, stormy, windy days. Peaceful time with God! 5. The sound of my husband's voice every night coming through the door saying "hello, it's me, I'm home". Continue Reading

Page 1 of 465
1 2 3 4 ...465Next