TSV(R) Preview
141 Members and 11202 Guests Online

expatgal's Activity

Re: Any DevaCurl users?

In Beauty Banter 1414278279.6

I love DevaCurl, but recently learned it was causing my horrific itchy scalp. Did great on my hair, however. I switched to Curl Junkie, itching stopped and now I really like that line. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1414278157.203

I've made a promise to myself to watch Mon-Thur of next week, but after Friday's Bizzaro episode, it's gonna be tough. Continue Reading

Re: Verticle Ridges on Nails

In Beauty Banter 1414081869.14

Goodness! Here's Mayo Clinic's statement on vertical ridges: Vertical nail ridges extend from the cuticle to the tip of the nail. Vertical nail ridges often become more numerous or prominent with age, possibly due to variations in cell turnover within the nail. If your fingernails change color or you develop horizontal nail ridges, consult your doctor. Continue Reading

Re: Michael former vendor rep for Affinity on HSN Tonight..

In Jewelry Talk 1414081686.577

It too me a few minute, but finally remembered him being here. I always thought he was hilarious, but really knew his gems. He was giving little "factoids" about different gems. Think it was HSN's "gem week" or something like that. He was sooo great w/Lisa Mason. They cracked me up! Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1414081282.62

On 10/23/2014 gardensla said: On 10/23/2014 LoriLori said: On 10/22/2014 AuntG said: Any change Eve will be leaving the show? I'd rather have Paige be an orphan. Now, I don't normally advocate violence, but I'm at the point where it would be fine with me (great! wonderful!) if our darling OT would just take that bus and run over Eve, Paige, Theresa, Anne, nuWill, Jebediah or whatever his name is, Clyde, Ben & Abigail, don't even drive them to the Cyn (did I do that right?) -- just knock them down like you're bowling and they're the pins. Signed, Not a Happy Camper I wouldn't cry many ... Continue Reading

Re: Which Lipstick Color...

In Beauty Banter 1414081088.37

I've been loving this one from DIOR...It's the new "fluid stick" which is part lipstick/part gloss. Continue Reading

Re: An AWESOME new lighted mirror!!!

In Beauty Banter 1414080915.737

I find magnification to be utterly depressing. Continue Reading

Re: Verticle Ridges on Nails

In Beauty Banter 1414080818.333

Vertical ridges on nails is extremely common over 50 - it's simply part of aging. I find that really massaging Aquaphor or Josie's Infinity Cream into the nail and cuticle before going to bed helps mine. I think part of it is dehydration of the nail as well. Continue Reading

Re: OK let's hear from the Mother-In-laws

In Beauty Banter 1413928474.133

On 10/21/2014 Remee said: Why do you put this in the Beauty threads ???? Why do you consistently try to control the posting here? Are you a MIL by any chance? Continue Reading

Re: "Pay As You Go" iPhone Possible?

In Electronics Talk 1413927577.533

On 10/20/2014 mima said: On 10/20/2014 expatgal said: Thanks everyone. However, I do not want a monthly bill of any kind. I meant the system where you purchase and "load" minutes on your phone. When those minutes are used up, you purchase more and reload, etc. No contract, no monthly bill at all. I'm sensing it just doesn't exist (yet)? I don't know of a plan like that. But if you aren't going to use your phone very much, why do you want an Iphone? Just curious. Because I'm an extremely vain and trend-conscious kinda gal? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 465
1 2 3 4 ...465Next