Shoes & Handbags Clearance
139 Members and 18703 Guests Online

expatgal's Activity

Re: Help me talk myself out of buying an expensive piece of jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1421967266.03

First of all, whether you are 70 or 27 ... A lot of us women love new jewelry. But IMO, if you have to worry about spending $1000, you really can't afford them. A part of you knows you might need that money later on for something important. Think about the fact you probably could only get a fraction of what you paid for them should you need to sell them for cash. You might be surprised at how good you feel after saying no to the purchase. Ask yourself what really feels better. Having the money in the bank or wearing new earrings? Continue Reading

Re: Fresh Smelling Fragrance for Winter

In Beauty Banter 1420995797.01

CLEAN "White Woods". Just discovered it a month ago and love it. I got mine at Sephora. Continue Reading

Ripka Order Mystery

Last Reply by kjae 1420747956.537 | Started by expatgal in Judith Ripka

I ordered a pair of earrings on 12/30, paid for expedited shipping to arrive 1/7. Order is still in process today! CS doesn't have a clue and told me to just call back in 48 hours. Outrageous, IMO. Are the item numbers J30xxx shipped from somewhere else? Not a happy customer. Continue Reading

Re: Is your home most always "guest ready"?

In For the Home Talk 1419109016.93

My home is for me and my family, not guests. It is kept neat and clean for us...not guests. Continue Reading

Cuff with Changeable Endcaps

Last Reply by Harolds Wife 1418333099.41 | Started by expatgal in Judith Ripka

Anyone have this cuff? Care to comment? Continue Reading

Re: Need Advice on Exercise Bike

In Health & Fitness 1417798917.177

Love my Schwinn AirDyne. I've had it for almost 20 years and it's still going strong. It has really saved me during a few ankle injuries that made treadmill walking impossible. Continue Reading

Re: New Arrivals

In Judith Ripka 1417644082.34

I just received JR's "burnished" hoop earrings and they are sheer perfection. They were on EZ pay and I couldn't resist. May try to post a pic later. Gotta love the burnish. Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Hackers!

In Viewpoints 1417643973.857

The problem is you really can't be "careful" enough. If a large retailer is hacked and you've used any credit card there, your card is compromised. Not your fault. It can happen to any store you do business in/with. The thought of carrying around big wads of cash to make purchases doesn't seem safe around the holidays to me either. So ... Continue Reading

Holiday Hackers!

Last Reply by millieshops 1417644035.153 | Started by expatgal in Viewpoints

With all the new warnings out there about major retailers, etc. being at risk of being hacked over the holidays, I'm thinking about getting a prepaid credit card for my special holiday purchases. Even with the activation fee and/or other fees associated with it, seems like a safe way to go for the next few months. I've replaced our normal credit cards way too many times the past year due to the Target breach, the Office Depot breach.........! Continue Reading

Re: Moisterizer/mask For Winter Skin

In Beauty Banter 1417641821.247

The new "sleep masks" out there work best for me in winter. You just slather it on after you wash your face at night and sleep in it. My favorite one right now is AmorePacific from Sephora. But I have also used Korres with good results. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 472
1 2 3 4 ...472Next