Shoes & Handbags Offers
139 Members and 13862 Guests Online

expatgal's Activity

Re: Latest Trish McEvoy GWP question

In Beauty Banter 1409686880.257

OMG........running to check this out! Continue Reading

Re: DH is on a Diet

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409686790.363

It continues to amaze me, even at age 60 and after almost 30 years of marriage, that men can morph into an 8 yr-old boy at the drop of a hat! It can be eating, picking up after themselves, leaving messes, pouting, throwing tantrums, ... like I said, never ceases to amaze me. Continue Reading

Re: Great Handbag Accessory Site!

In All About Handbags 1409671463

I got the purse organizer that has the zip top and it works in so many of my bags! Continue Reading

Re: What words or phrases do you get sooo sick of hearing? "Busy Mom"

In Beauty Banter 1409670018.317

The "we're all SO busy" has to be at the top of my list. I was "busy" for 25 years when I worked, and I no longer AM busy, WANT to be busy, or WILL BE busy! I swear sometimes I think most people believe if they just can fill every single hour of every single day with something, the won't have to cope with their real lives. It's almost like they are afraid to have quiet time alone to really reflect on themselves and their lives. Continue Reading

Great Handbag Accessory Site!

Last Reply by happy housewife 1409696131.007 | Started by expatgal in All About Handbags

I ordered a purse organizer from pursebling (dot com) and love it! The website has fantastic things for your handbags and just fun to browse around in. Just FYI. Continue Reading

Re: September Design of the Month

In Diamonique 1409597846.54

I know. I think that's where the old saying "more money than brains" cuts in! Continue Reading

Re: Latest Comments from Melissa Rivers - 8/31

In Joan Rivers 1409597715.49

On 9/1/2014 terrier3 said: On 9/1/2014 expatgal said: In situations like this, be very careful what you wish for. Most would think getting her off the vent would be a good thing. But the real question is, then what? If she no longer requires it to sustain life, she is left at whatever "level" she is at. That could be much worse than passing. I've been there and got an education I never wanted. God bless you, Joan. God bless. Can't you, through your legal directives, or your family refuse sustenance if you are left in a vegetative state? I think that it entirely within the law. Yes, most med... Continue Reading

Re: Latest Comments from Melissa Rivers - 8/31

In Joan Rivers 1409593700.587

In situations like this, be very careful what you wish for. Most would think getting her off the vent would be a good thing. But the real question is, then what? If she no longer requires it to sustain life, she is left at whatever "level" she is at. That could be much worse than passing. I've been there and got an education I never wanted. God bless you, Joan. God bless. Continue Reading

Re: Let's Talk Tightlining

In Beauty Banter 1409591565.613

Well, I'm going to keep experimenting with different products/brushes/techniques because at age 60, this is the number 1 thing that really works for me even with minimal makeup. I could never use traditional eyelining methods, it always closed my eyes down and made them look smaller. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 447
1 2 3 4 ...447Next