Boot Boutique
179 Members and 12840 Guests Online

peachesncream's Activity

Re: Super Fast Shipping Belongs to.............

In Fashion Talk 1411016874.03

Walgreens.com surprised us by delivering in two days and free shipping (for orders of $25 or more). Continue Reading

Re: What type of shoes do you wear with the track pant look?

In Fashion Talk 1410992300.43

On 9/17/2014 kate2357 said: I will pile on w/ skechers. They have slip on versions, mules (clog) and tie up. I don't like to wear my running shoe style shoes w/ my street clothes as I think my feet look clunky wearing that style on my big ol' foot. But I have several pairs of skechers that are comfortable and kind of cute for casual wear. I have the skechers lace up below in gray....very comfy. I have that middle shoe - and they are my favorite shoes ever. So comfortable! They do run large (compared to other Skechers). Continue Reading

Re: What clothing items have you donated/tossed recently?

In Fashion Talk 1410937390.233

I donated a lot in August. I got rid of: pants, jeans and crops that were too full in the legs uncomfortable shoes and boots tired-looking tees and tops old swimsuits jewelry I never wear Continue Reading

Re: Request for Wider/Deeper Neckline on some of the Active Sweatshirt Tops

In Denim & Co 1410849699.093

At Kohl's, the Sonoma Textured Sweatshirt. Comes in 6 colors. Has a jewel neckline: Continue Reading

Re: Request for Wider/Deeper Neckline on some of the Active Sweatshirt Tops

In Denim & Co 1410848552.18

I have to have an open neckline. And I love a cozy sweatshirt in winter. Here's an example from Macy's: Style & Co Contrast Sleeve Pullover Sweatshirt - 5 colors Style & Co Sport High Low Pullover - 3 colors Continue Reading

Re: A slow-brewing fashion movement

In Fashion Talk 1410825701.967

Quality clothing doesn't have to be boring. Continue Reading

Re: A slow-brewing fashion movement

In Fashion Talk 1410823461.13

I hate thin, skimpy, disposable clothing. Often it looks cute, but doesn't last or is see-through. On the other hand, I don't shop at Neiman's or Nordstrom's. I shop mostly at Talbot's and Macy's (Jones New York, Ralph Lauren, Alfani). I think they're considered mid-range. I hope these middle range retailers can survive and thrive. A "race to the bottom" in prices doesn't help anyone - retailers or shoppers or manufacturers or workers IMO. Continue Reading

Re: your favorite non-leather handbags, shoes?

In Fashion Talk 1410736346.087

Life Stride shoes have good padding and arch support. And they're faux leather. I also like Skechers Bobs flats. They are canvas flats, and they do have arch support built in. For handbags, I like Travelon for my everyday handbag and for traveling. There are lots of faux leather handbags in the middle price range. Penney's, Kohl's and Macy's carry many. I like Relic, Nicole, Nine West. Old Navy and Gap have cute canvas bags. Continue Reading

Re: Your best cookie recipe for children under 5

In Recipe Swap 1410712106.467

Snickerdoodles are popular with kids, too. http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/snickerdoodles/7ffc92a9-d847-4869-9ecb-99de3b751b14 Continue Reading

Re: Your best cookie recipe for children under 5

In Recipe Swap 1410694390.643

Sour Cream Sugar Cookies Betty Crocker This is a soft, drop cookie. It's the first cookie I baked with my grandkids and still a favorite. 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup (one stick) butter, room temperature 1/2 cup sour cream 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla 1 egg 2-1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt Additional sugar in a small bowl, for coating cookies Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix one cup sugar, the butter, sour cream, vanilla and egg in a large bowl. Stir in flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into small bowl of... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 190
1 2 3 4 ...190Next