Maxi Dresses
143 Members and 10199 Guests Online

peachesncream's Activity

Re: First day of wearing sandals to work.........

In Fashion Talk 1398269786.243

Adorable wedges, Lanikins! Lovely pink shoes, lolakimono! 80 degrees here yesterday. I wore sandals to dinner last night. Love sandals weather! Continue Reading

Re: Neiman-Marcus fashion guru, Ken Downing 5 must-haves for Spring

In Fashion Talk 1398269410.977

I always have pink in my wardrobe. The rest of the list doesn't appeal to me. I'm not even sure what an artistic print is. Continue Reading

Re: What brand of clothing fits your body the best?

In Fashion Talk 1398269143.91

Talbots. I've stuck with them for years because their clothes fit so well. Some seasons I like their styles more than others. For jeans/slacks/shorts, Tommy Hilfiger, INC, Alfani (all at Macy's) fit me well. Continue Reading

Re: Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, Wearing Malachite in New Zealand

In Linea 1398228846.893

William and Kate arrive at RAAF Edinburgh base in Adelaide, South Australia, to visit the suburb of Elizabeth. Kate is wearing Alexander McQueen in soft pink, a two-piece outfit with long sleeved V-neck top with peplum detail, and a matching pleated skirt. Shoes are favorite LK Bennett Sledge pumps. She carries an LK Bennett Natalie clutch. Continue Reading

In Linea 1398228282.937

On 4/22/2014 Goldie76 said: http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/22/world/the-kate-effect/index.html?hpt=hp_c3 'The Kate Effect' -- We fell under her spell. That's a fun article, Goldie! Thanks for posting the link. Continue Reading

Re: A221327...wanted so much to like this!

In Susan Graver 1398201449.5

I'm sorry that one didn't work for you. I hope you find something else that does. It's disappointing when an item doesn't work out. The hardest ones for me are the near-misses. These are the clothes that could have been perfect but for one fatal flaw. "If only"! Recently I ordered a Talbot's top that I thought would plug a hole in my wardrobe. On the website it looked like a sure thing. Pretty color, simple style, perfect length. Then it arrived - and it was a disaster. It was so tight in the chest that I could barely breathe. Everything else was fine, and probably a flat-chested woman could ... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone an Ina Garten fan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398189484.27

I'm a fan. Hers is the only show on Food Network that I still watch. (I say still because I watched the original shows, like Sara Moulton's live show - which was excellent. I still miss that one.) I have a lot of respect for Garten. She is a self-made woman and has led a very interesting life. I wouldn't want her life, because having children was so important to me, but I respect her choices and the success she's achieved. Ina's recipes are the ones I use and trust the most, when it comes to celebrity chefs. Her recipes aren't intimidating. She has simple preparations that let the flavors of ... Continue Reading

In Linea 1398157057.137

Before visiting Ayers Rock in the National Park, Kate changed into a casual checked linen dress, the Wessex from British retailer Hobbs (a dress she has worn before) and wedges. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 170
1 2 3 4 ...170Next