153 Members and 11700 Guests Online

peachesncream's Activity

Re: What Do You Buy at Sprouts?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429802288.35

I shop there regularly. Things we like: *Beef. Their beef is Choice grade. The 3 grades of beef (from lowest to highest grade) are Select, Choice, and Prime. Restaurants buy up most of Prime; most groceries carry Select, and perhaps a few Choice meats; Sprouts carries all Choice meat (and occasionally has Prime steaks); their prices are very reasonable, too. *Chicken is antibiotic free, and good quality. *Fish. Selection varies by week, but there's always something and it's been good, in our experience. *Bulk items: Granolas, dried fruit, nuts, wheat bran and other grains, etc. *Fresh vegetab... Continue Reading

Re: Have you ever built a wardrobe around a signature color?

In Fashion Talk 1429722561.637

Pink is my best color. I have a fair amount of it. But it would be boring and predictable to wear it all of the time. I also love greens, blues, lavender and some neutrals. I buy a variety of colors. For me, that keeps it fun. I don't want a signature color. Continue Reading

Re: Really cute retro style women's swimwear at walmart's website

In Fashion Talk 1429662376.87

Those are cute! I like the retro look, and red is such a pretty color for swimsuits. Continue Reading

Re: Woolite?

In Linea 1429407273.74

I use Ivory Liquid. Continue Reading

Re: Do you like the lace and crocheted overlay looks? Own any?

In Fashion Talk 1429350197.88

On 4/16/2015 magicmoodz said: peaches, thank you for posting the top below. I really like it as it is a dressier take on a t-shirt. I have a couple of crochet sweaters. In fact, I am wearing one today. It is a l-o-n-g mocha elbow sleeve open front sweater. Not usually my style, but something spoke to me with this one. When clothes speak, we should listen! Those end up being the ones we love. Your sweater sounds pretty. Continue Reading

Re: White sandals, anyone?

In Fashion Talk 1429349478.527

I think silver sandals are beautiful, and can be a good substitute for white sandals. Continue Reading

Re: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

In Fashion Talk 1429347829.477

I love this series, too. I have a fascination with Australia, I love fashion and I love myseries. This series has it all! Continue Reading

Re: White sandals, anyone?

In Fashion Talk 1429347474.76

I'm not fond of white shoes in genersl, but a white sandal can be cute IMO. I have a pair of white Skecher sandals with tiny rhinestones. Love them and always get compliments on them. Continue Reading

Re: Woolite?

In Linea 1429275999.817

I've always used Ivory Liquid for my delicate things, and for sweaters. It's also safe for wool or silk. Continue Reading

Re: Do you fix soup as a meal in the summer?

In Recipe Swap 1429247779.31

We eat soups year round. Sunday is usually soup day around here. I love a vegetable soup, corn soup, gazpacho, minestrone in summer. Really, other than chili (which does seem like cold weather food to me) we will eat any soup in summer. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 222
1 2 3 4 ...222Next