TSV(R) Preview
134 Members and 12829 Guests Online

peachesncream's Activity

Re: Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, Wearing Malachite in New Zealand

In Linea 1397840595.12

Goldie, thank you for your kind words. It's been fun for me to follow this trip and the fashions. I've also enjoyed the beautiful scenery of New Zealand and Australia and learning a bit more about them. I appreciate that QVC lets us post photos of these and other fashions. Continue Reading

In Linea 1397792687.94

Good Friday in Australia, the Royal Easter Show. Kate wear a cream lace dress by Australian designers Nicky and Simone Zimmermann. Continue Reading

Re: Just a Quick Thanks to My Fellow "Apple" Ladies - Jeans!

In Fashion Talk 1397791683.97

I'm so happy when someone is able to solve a fashion problem. Enjoy your new jeans!! (I love INC, too!) Continue Reading

In Linea 1397708106.68

William and Kate in Blue Mountains, Kate in Diane von Furstenberg blue ikat cotton wrap dress. Continue Reading

Re: Kitchen rugs or mats?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397702576.467

No rugs or mats for me. But I do wear cushioned house slippers or flip flops; tile floors can be hard on feet. Continue Reading

Re: Lessons from Madame Chic (book) by Jennifer Scott

In Fashion Talk 1397675332.417

I re-watched the video on the 10 item wardrobe for spring/summer. Just to be accurate, the wardrobe consists of: 11 core items (dresses, tops, jeans) 14 additional clothing items (tees, jackets, hats) plus: sunglasses, 6 pairs of shoes, 4 handbags I give her a lot of credit for paring down, for careful choices, and for keeping favorite pieces for years. I love some of her choices. But it's an exaggeration to call it a 10 piece wardrobe. Continue Reading

In Linea 1397674232.53

Kate and William, first day in Australia. Continue Reading

Re: Lessons from Madame Chic (book) by Jennifer Scott

In Fashion Talk 1397601823.477

I bought this top from Ann Taylor, thinking this will be my dressy top for spring/summer. I love it, but it really is dressy IMO. What's great about the silk blouses pictured on the blog is that they easily can go with jeans or shorts, or be dressed up with a skirt or jewelry. I would love to have that versatility. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 167
1 2 3 4 ...167Next