Superstars of Spring
156 Members and 18933 Guests Online

JJ's Activity

Re: Recently "WENNED" and Hair is SUPER FRIZZY ~ Any Suggestions?

In WEN 1427336127.043

I tried Wen. My hair became dry and frizzy. I quit using Wen. Continue Reading

Re: What color tops do you like to wear with light gray pants?

In Fashion Talk 1427135066.68

My favorite color with gray is soft yellow, Other colors that work well are black, of course, true red, navy, purple and most soft pastels. Continue Reading

Re: What brand jeans do you wear?

In Fashion Talk 1427069961.93

I would look into the Style & Company from Macys. They have a few different styles/cuts and lengths. They are really good fitting jeans and you can get them for a really decent price. Continue Reading

Re: What's the WORST food. . . that you just LOVE!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427069596.547

On 3/22/2015 Sooner said: Now some of you are talking about "good" food that is "bad" for you. LOL!!! I'm talking about BAD food that you think is GOOD FOOD. Spam, bologna, fried saltines (now that's different!)! I LOVE THIS THREAD! We may have to declare National Bad Food day sometime! I have thoroughly enjoyed these responses (that cat is wonderful!) and thank all of you for a good time! Well my first answer was going to be bacon gravy over white bread. But, after reading this post, I understand the question and my answer to the BAD food that I think is good, is Totinos pizza, those che... Continue Reading

Re: update on my highly sensitive co-worker

In Viewpoints 1426999155.473

On 3/21/2015 Plaid Pants said: On 3/21/2015 JJ said: On 3/21/2015 Plaid Pants said: If someone flips out over a friendly tap on the shoulder, what do they do when someone accidentally bumps in to them? Have a melt-down? There is nothing wrong with a friendly "excuse me" tap. That's not invading someones "personal space". I'll even put my hand on someones back, to let them know that I am behind them. Horrors! Have me arrested! Okay, that is just wrong and inappropriate in the work place. If you want to let someone know you are behind them, why don't you just tell them that??? </ First, my... Continue Reading

Re: 40 INCORRECTLY USED WORDS THAT CAN MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB

In Viewpoints 1426997848.333

My number one pet peeve is the improper use of myself. I often hear news anchors use this incorrectly and just have to wonder how they do not know the proper use of that word. My number 2 is the incorrect use of I/Me. And come on people, a lot is not spelled alot!!! Continue Reading

Re: update on my highly sensitive co-worker

In Viewpoints 1426995585.787

On 3/21/2015 Plaid Pants said: If someone flips out over a friendly tap on the shoulder, what do they do when someone accidentally bumps in to them? Have a melt-down? There is nothing wrong with a friendly "excuse me" tap. That's not invading someones "personal space". I'll even put my hand on someones back, to let them know that I am behind them. Horrors! Have me arrested! Okay, that is just wrong and inappropriate in the work place. If you want to let someone know you are behind them, why don't you just tell them that??? Continue Reading

Re: Bridesmaids....how to kindly say no????

In Fashion Talk 1426975241.313

On 3/21/2015 VaBelle35 said: On 3/21/2015 Love my grandkids said: Kudos to you on your weight loss, that is fabulous! And I find it odd that this woman would ask a casual friend to be in her wedding. My take is that she doesn't know many people to be in the wedding party. Just explain to her why you must nicely decline. If she understands, fine. If she doesn't...oh well. A woman I worked with in the 80s asked me if I wanted to be her bridesmaid. She said one of her husband's very best friends was going to be a groomsman and he was really overweight and she needed to find someone to pair him ... Continue Reading

Re: Shawn's gladiator shoes/sandals. Yikes

In TSV Talk 1426957791.763

On 3/14/2015 tough_kitty said: I wonder how many men find those sandals attractive.....hmmm.....last I checked, the majority prefers to see high heels on a woman! I get the controversial subject matter with ladies on here so I am only "sharing" the information. I read an article a while back about a few looks men did not care for, I the two that I can remember were lime green and gladiator sandals. So of course I had to check with my guy and sure enough, he said he didn't like either of those. Personally, I like lime green, especially with a tan, but I have never liked gladiator sandals and ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next