Maxi Dresses
25 Members and 9945 Guests Online

JJ's Activity

Re: A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY......

In Viewpoints 1398049447.54

On 4/20/2014 Jules5280 said: On 4/19/2014 JJ said: Every memory with my dad. I remember looking up at him and thinking he was the greatest guy in the whole world. And then I grew up, and realized, he WAS the greatest guy in the whole world. Isn't it awesome when your dad is the greatest guy in your whole wide world. Enjoy all those memories, they are blessings. I just lost my daddy so all the sweet memories are very important. Jules, I just read your post about your daddy. I am so sorry for your loss. Your post made me cry. I lost my dad 7 years ago this June. I still miss him every d... Continue Reading

Re: A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY......

In Viewpoints 1397960236.34

Every memory with my dad. I remember looking up at him and thinking he was the greatest guy in the whole world. And then I grew up, and realized, he WAS the greatest guy in the whole world. Continue Reading

Re: I'm a cupcake! Which dessert are you? Take this quiz if you want to know :-)

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397878096.913

On 4/18/2014 sparklestar said: On 4/18/2014 Goldie76 said: I'm a Brownie, too. What does this mean? Nothing. It means nothing, except you fell for taking a silly quiz that has no meaning. Lighten up. It's all in fun. Continue Reading

Re: MIL DIL issue

In Viewpoints 1396843514.983

On 4/6/2014 Lila Belle said: On 4/6/2014 Nancy Drew said: On 4/6/2014 croemer said: Well...she sure handled it poorly. What fun you guys are going to have on the Holidays. Yeah....I'm having Easter. I have to be myself as I can't be anything other. As the Ice Queen I have thought about playing the song from Frozen...Let it go Let it go the cold never bothered me anyway. poor girl. Totally agree, "poor girl" Heaven forbid, your DIL, your son's wife and grandchildren's mother, wants to have a good relationship with you. And you can't trouble yourself to spend time with her because she is ... Continue Reading

Re: White before Memorial Day

In Fashion Talk 1396497817.91

On 4/2/2014 ivey said: Question: would any one of us ever point out to a co-worker or friend "you're wearing white before Easter? or after Labor Day?" That's hopefully never mentioned. By the way, it was 90 today in my part of the world. I would definitely comment to a friend about this, but the comment would be, "you're wearing white before Memorial Day" I would comment in a joking manner, but my friends already know I am rule follower, so it would be expected. Continue Reading

Re: White before Memorial Day

In Fashion Talk 1396497575.807

On 4/2/2014 lolakimono said: I would do a white jacket. The only white on the bottom I expect to see before Memorial Day is more snow. Minnesota, by any chance??? Continue Reading

Re: The dress Lisa wore last night can be found at Nordstrom's for $2,990.00

In Fashion Talk 1396317681.11

Just wondering...do you ever stop and think who really is paying for those extravagant purchases??? QVC shoppers who pay exorbitant prices and inflated shipping and handling charges. She is a sales person, and not even a "high-end" salesperson at that. I mean, she has to sell Poo pourie just like the rest of them, does she not?? If the talk on these boards about the hosts' salaries is correct, there is something seriously wrong with this picture. They are sales people, selling merchandise you could find in Target, Kohls, etc for the most part. They are just hawking the stuff on TV. Fo... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1396315430.85

On 3/31/2014 ladyroxanne said: On 3/31/2014 winamac1 said Yes, you are correct. She is a celebrity at QVC. I don't think designers in general know who Lisa is outside of QVC. On these boards and in the shopping channel world, many know her. That's a small % of the population. I don't know anyone outside of QVC in my world who have ever heard of her. I know most know of who Joan Rivers is. good morning win! I'm going to disagree with you on this one. she is well known to designers, i.e. mark zunino and the red carpet and I can just see mr. wu lending her a dress to wear on air. any designer... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1396148084.18

I think that dress is ugly. And for that price...there are no words. I am sure though that many will be clamoring to get the knock off version when they sell it here. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 42
1 2 3 4 ...42Next