Christmas in July(R) Sale
102 Members and 11321 Guests Online

JJ's Activity

Re: A Father's Love Never Dies - A Must Read

In Viewpoints 1402201367.69

Thanks for sharing... My world changed forever seven years ago this Monday, the day I lost my dad. He was an amazing father and an extraordinary human being. The hole in my heart has never healed; I miss him every day... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's shoes on GILI picture.

In Fashion Talk 1399780848.417

She posed so the shoes would stand out. That was all by design. She appears to be about labels, more than style. That bag does NOT go with the rest of her outfit. It just plain looks stupid with that dress and shoes. Continue Reading

Re: what brand of dog treats do you use?

In Viewpoints 1399777224.633

On 5/8/2014 just bee said: We've tried a lot of different treats, but we've finally settled on Nancy Anne's Pampered Pets USA. Better-half and I were talking about how good they smell when we open the bag, so we each ate one. Delicious! http://pamperedpetsusa.com/ My first boy LOVED those treats. We called them "cheese cookies". Those were his favorite treat. Continue Reading

Re: Did your mom have a signature dish or something she made especially well?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399775345.95

She has so many "signature" items. My mom was a fantastic cook and baker. She doesn't do as much anymore, but she still makes the best pie crust ever, and has some signature cakes and the very best carrot bars!!! Continue Reading

Re: new puppy needs name

In Viewpoints 1399248873.96

On 5/4/2014 Suzie said: Charlie. :-) Oh, Charlie is good. He looks like a Charlie. Continue Reading

Re: new puppy needs name

In Viewpoints 1399242542.65

Wilson Lincoln He is an absolute doll! You will have to let us all know what you finally decide to name him. Continue Reading

Re: How many pairs of shoes is too much to own?

In Fashion Talk 1399002611.597

On 5/1/2014 squeezebox said: I hate shoes and most girly things. But, watch the show My Strange Addiction. There's a lady on there that is addicted to shoes. She's engaged and if I was him, I'd say see ya bye, go marry your shoes. She is truly pathetic and a little off the deep end! Thinks her shoes have feelings. She finally went to a therapist and is slowly breaking up with her shoes. I'm with wilma's hubby on this one! 5 is plenty! Well that sounds like a more enjoyable episode than the one I watched...where the woman would eat cat hair. She would eat it off the carpet and lick her cat ... Continue Reading

Re: A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY......

In Viewpoints 1398049447.54

On 4/20/2014 Jules5280 said: On 4/19/2014 JJ said: Every memory with my dad. I remember looking up at him and thinking he was the greatest guy in the whole world. And then I grew up, and realized, he WAS the greatest guy in the whole world. Isn't it awesome when your dad is the greatest guy in your whole wide world. Enjoy all those memories, they are blessings. I just lost my daddy so all the sweet memories are very important. Jules, I just read your post about your daddy. I am so sorry for your loss. Your post made me cry. I lost my dad 7 years ago this June. I still miss him every d... Continue Reading

Re: A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY......

In Viewpoints 1397960236.34

Every memory with my dad. I remember looking up at him and thinking he was the greatest guy in the whole world. And then I grew up, and realized, he WAS the greatest guy in the whole world. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 43
1 2 3 4 ...43Next