Just-Reduced Clearance
157 Members and 19390 Guests Online

JJ's Activity

Re: David said, "Lisa is getting ready to make a big announcement!"

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1424752671.18

On 2/23/2015 isaboo said: This may be a little off topic but I've noticed that whenever a host is presenting a GILI item it's like they make it a point not to mention anything about Lisa. Last night when I was watching David Dangle - I think the host was Jennifer? He was discussing some ear rings that Lisa had asked them to do. Anyway, he went on to tell the story about it all. It was the first time I've heard someone refer to her. It was nice to hear the story. David was talking about how popular a pair of earrings had been and said, "that is why Lisa copied them". Continue Reading

Re: Mean replies on QVCs facebook page

In Viewpoints 1424662168.413

On 2/22/2015 Plaid Pants said: There is a segment of the population who don't like Ellen, for no other reason, other than she is gay. That could quite possibly be true, but that does not justify assuming that someone that does not like her, does not like her for that reason. I couldn't care less that she is gay. And actually, I have always liked Portia, but I do not care for Ellen. Continue Reading

Re: Finding a good dog breeder for a golden

In Mom to Mom Forum 1424576997.297

On 2/2/2015 ccassaday said: The reason it is not for us is we just lost a dog to cancer. My mom looked into rescues but a lot of them have health or other issues. We arent going to deal with that when ours just died of cancer. We would however not hesitate if a golden showed up at our shelter and was a puppy. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1424575172.367

On 2/21/2015 Lotus~ said: On 2/21/2015 JJ said: On 2/21/2015 NoelSeven said: I think we all know why some people intensely dislike Ellen. Their loss. And just what, exactly, are you insinuating???? You're kidding right? No, I am not kidding. I am not an Ellen fan but it has NOTHING to do with her s... "orientation", if that is the insinuation. And if that is the insinuation, I find it insulting and offensive. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1424570321.923

On 2/21/2015 NoelSeven said: I think we all know why some people intensely dislike Ellen. Their loss. And just what, exactly, are you insinuating???? Continue Reading

Re: I'm sorry. I hate cropped pants. I guess I'm the only one.

In Fashion Talk 1424569734.107

On 2/21/2015 Lutions said: Imagine if QVC sold all sorts of cropped tops and all the designers sold cropped tops in all sorts of variations with bellies showing, thin and not thin. That is how I see cropped pants. It just does not compute to me but yet I am exposed to them. It just bugs me. I have had 1 1/2 glasses of wine, and I thought I should post this PSA. I feel much better that I have. Sure, because bare bellies are the same as a bare lower leg. Whatever... Continue Reading

Re: Dr Denese or Isomers

In Beauty Banter 1423937164.747

On 2/14/2015 baby 2 said: Isomers for me - I get breakouts with Dr. Denese products. Same here. Continue Reading

Re: Server problems already at Evine

In Beauty Banter 1423892197.54

On 2/13/2015 luvtoshopathome said: ShopHq always had pre-recorded programming after 1 a.m until I think about 8 a.m. And their CS closes at 8 pm No they didn't. Years ago they had 24 hour live programming. Continue Reading

Re: Goes from bad to worse for Bruce Jenner

In Viewpoints 1423798271.923

On 2/10/2015 Alley Catvocate said: On 2/10/2015 MickD said: Pothole...cr*p in the lane....furniture....garbage...my friend's son almost bought it driving on the 5 at night and a washing machine was in his lane.... I think there are 2 different issues here...( on this thread).. would a person be Criminally at fault if they hit him? No.. Insurance wise, YES unless you are in a no fault state.. I just had a similar situation in November and my insurance paid... ETA- I assume if the deceased family takes any action it would be CIVILLY which requires much less proof.. No-Fault law in states... Continue Reading

Re: how good/bad are red velvet Oreos?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1423795277.613

On 2/4/2015 lacey1 said: Wonder why every one is getting so defensive? The OP asked if they were good or bad. She said nothing about taste. My opinion is that they are very bad, (nutritionally and calorically). If you like them, have at em, but I'm still free to express my opinion. "My opinion is that they are very bad..." is your opinion; "...eat a piece of fruit" sounds more like an order than an opinion. (and a little preachy) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 45
1 2 3 4 ...45Next