TSV(R) Preview
31 Members and 15897 Guests Online

peggles's Activity

Re: Nov 16 Today is NATIONAL FAST FOOD DAY What is your favorite fast food??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416167055.997

KFC. No contest. Always get the 2 piece meal, original recipe, with mashed potatoes, cole slaw, and biscuit. I'm drooling just talking about it! ?? Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Wishes for Lisa!

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1415364825.197

The number of birthday wishes on your Facebook page is ridiculous, so I'll take my turn here before it gets crazy too. Lisa, you deserve the very best always - you truly are an incredible human being who I've been honored to meet twice, most recently at the girlfriends weekend you hosted, where you gave of yourself fully. It's hard to find words that haven't already been said so eloquently by your friends, but I wish you a fabulous day followed by a stupendous year full of the happiness and success you deserve. Love you! Peggy Continue Reading

Michael O'Connor now with HSN!

Last Reply by tansy 1413944369.6 | Started by peggles in Viewpoints

Don't know if it's old news, but I just saw him promoting his appearance in the next hour! I think he's going to be a gemstone and style consultant! Continue Reading

Re: Andrew Lessman TS

In Health & Fitness 1410628612.357

I too had read that one type of magnesium was more effective than another but have found that not to be the case. I take 1200mg of magnesium oxide daily (not Andrew's because I'd have to take too many at 200mg each) to keep my heartbeat regular and have no problems with it. Continue Reading

Re: Melissa Dawson Presenting LaPan Tablet

In Electronics Talk 1408137947.567

She explained on her Facebook page that she made the move to QVC because it's much closer to where she lives in Virginia. Also said she misses her HSN friends. Continue Reading

Is Mary Beth working full time?

Last Reply by LillyBelle74 1406998628.613 | Started by peggles in Viewpoints

Either I'm not watching at the right times or she's not working 4 days a week anymore. Saw her this morning after several days of not. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ Remedies for Ringing in the Ears?

In Beauty Banter 1405932507.58

I have ringing in the ears too but not so bad that it keeps me from falling asleep. It's louder sometimes than other times. As Jean Louise mentioned, citrus bioflavonoids help, and 50mg of niacin daily helps me too. I searched online and found an easy "exercise" to do where, as I recall, you hang your head back off the edge of a bed or something for 10 seconds, turn it left for 10 seconds, then right for 10 seconds. It helped me the times I tried it. Search for it for yourself as I'm not entirely sure of the details. Continue Reading

Re: QVC gems vs. other shopping channels

In Jewelry Talk 1405635045.213

I've stopped buying jewelry - I have everything I want and need to start wearing it (but no place to go!) - but I believe ShopHQ has the best quality but like QVC's is also overpriced. My favorite designer is Michael Valitutti. Chuck Clemency's quality has gone down, although I bought a chrome diopside line bracelet of his last year that is spectacular. I also have a number of quality pieces from HSN, and their current show of Xavier cz's is absolutely breathtaking and spectacular!!! I've never seen such original and distinctive designs!! As for QVC, their jewelry quality is mediocre. Continue Reading

Re: Gem Day...pathetic line up for shows...

In Jewelry Talk 1405548581.527

Watching gems all day is a welcome change from the usual boring line up, but I won't be buying anything because of their prices. I have all the gems I want anyway; the only stone I'm remotely interested in is morganite but don't trust the Q's quality. It was fascinating to watch the Ruby show - the parcel was purchased 20 years ago, yet they were all pink. I'm pretty sure rubies were still red 20 years ago. I bought a Burmese ruby ring from ShopNBC about 10 years ago and it is definitely red. Continue Reading

Re: If you eat fried chicken out, where do you go??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405283903.93

I'm addicted to KFC (although I have it maybe once a month). That's the only time I eat chicken skin. Their biscuits and cold slaw are to die for. Several months ago I was in Louisville, ran out of things to do, and drove to the original Sanders Cafe. There's a small museum there which I enjoyed. Had some KFC during our recent Canadian road trip but it's not the same. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 37
1 2 3 4 ...37Next