TSV(R) Preview
39 Members and 7663 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Ellen Degeneress

In For the Home Talk 1414198263.227

Ellen is so funny. She is so unfiltered. This is the best program ever on the Q. Continue Reading

Re: hosts' pitch of who to give gifts to- seriously?

In Fashion Talk 1414166103.567

The host have become dumb and dumber with all their ignorant comments. Maybe they can buy our gifts and get us their discount. Continue Reading

Re: Went to a town hall meeting about medicare advantage plans

In Health & Fitness 1414165873.177

On 10/24/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: I've seen the commercials for these companies and have a question ...... some advertise $0 monthly premium and $0 deductible ...... so HOW do they collect any payment for their policies? Doesn't make sense to me ........ I have Blue Shield and they deduct your premium from your Social Security. It is $104.90 for me. So you do pay a monthly premium. Continue Reading

My Life with Lisa Ling

Last Reply by annabellethecat 1414117747.99 | Started by elated in TV Talk

Does anyone watch this program? She did a program this week on North Dakota (Williston) and their growing economy. She also pointed out the negatives concerning this economy. It was very interesting. Sean Hannity goes on and on about the low unemployment in this state. This is true but life is very different. They make good money but do not have housing available. If housing is available, you will be paying what you do in New York. Also, they are having trouble with s' x trafficking and drugs. She is such a good journalist. I really enjoy her. Continue Reading

My Life with Lisa Ling

Last Reply by DeePa 1414161758.957 | Started by elated in TSV Talk

Does anyone watch this program? She did a program this week on North Dakota (Williston) and their growing economy. She also pointed out the negatives concerning this economy. It was very interesting. Sean Hannity goes on and on about the low unemployment in this state. This is true but life is very different. They make good money but do not have housing available. If housing is available, you will be paying what you do in New York. Also, they are having trouble with s' x trafficking and drugs. She is such a good journalist. I really enjoy her. Continue Reading

Re: Melissa Rivers

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414109142.44

I think people just want justice for Joan. I know that many people feel that Joan was not treated properly. I hope we finally get the truth behind her death. I could see if she had been ill but she was going strong and that is why people need answers. We all miss her terribly. I bet Melissa is having a hard time with her mother's death because they were so close and so sudden. Continue Reading

Re: Report on Joan's death issued

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414094610.26

TMZ IS REPORTING THE FOLLOWING: Melissa Rivers will sue the medical center where Joan died and the doctors as well because it's the only way she can find out what really happened to her mom. Sources connected to the Rivers family tell TMZ ... after the New York Dept. of Health and Human Services came out with its findings that Yorkville Endoscopy LLC was "deficient" in surgical services and medical staff ... Melissa tried to find out the root of the problems and if they caused her mom's death, but she was shut down. We're told Melissa got advice from her lawyers ... the only way to know prec... Continue Reading

Re: Antonella: Please get the name's of the models correct

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413830080.973

On 10/17/2014 Used2Shop said: Not a fan of Antonella, but it's very easy to get names confused. I do it with my own grandchildren. By the way, it's names, not name's and 'gets them correct' (not correctly). We each have our faults. I have never been a fan of Antonella. There is something about her that grates on my nerves so I never watch her. I think names are important because it shows respect for that person and they matter. I agree, write the models names on a card and become familiar with their faces. It just takes time and thoughtfulness. Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413750466.32

TMZ is reporting the following--update: We may never know exactly what killed Joan Rivers ... because a decision was made NOT to do an autopsy ... TMZ has learned. Sources connected to the NYC Medical Examiner tell us ... Melissa Rivers was despondent when Joan died and told doctors she did not want an autopsy performed. According to New York law, doctors will honor such a request if there's no evidence of criminality associated with the death. The Medical Examiner has concluded the cause of death was deprivation of oxygen which caused irreversible brain damage. We're told they determined ... Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413566934.05

TMZ is reporting the following; Someone did something wrong in the medical procedure that led to Joan Rivers' death ... this according to one source involved in the investigation. The Medical Examiner has said the death was the result of a therapeutic, predictable complication. Sources tell us ... the complication did NOT involve the Propofol administered to Joan. The complication was the result of the procedure itself. The source connected to the investigation tells TMZ ... the procedure was actually completed when Joan suffered brain damage from a lack of oxygen. Our source says there ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 53
1 2 3 4 ...53Next