Just-Reduced Clearance
139 Members and 12443 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: The Blacklist

In TV Talk 1411331765.473

I already have it set up on my DVR. Continue Reading

Re: Don't Miss Joan Rivers Tribute Tonight on Fashion Police!

In Linea 1411184586.66

I thought it was a beautiful tribute to Joan. She was quite a character. Melissa said that FP will be back in January. I just don't see how this show is going to go forward without Joan. She was the glue that held the show together. I wonder why they decided to go forward. I don't know how they held it together while taping the show. Kelly Osbourne broke down and I cried right along with her. What a tragedy. I sure hope we find out what was the cause of Joan's death. I expect to see Joan again and just think this whole scenario was a bad joke. Wishful thinking. Continue Reading

Re: Caught Sneak Peek on E! News of Special Tribute Fashion Police with Melissa

In Joan Rivers 1411141449.56

<h5> JoanRivers - A Piece of Work tribute comes to PBS</h5> <cite>Examiner · 20 hours ago</cite> American Masters will present an In Memoriam tribute broadcast of Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work (2010) on Tuesday, September 23, 10:30 p.m.-12 midnight on PBS… Continue Reading

Re: Caught Sneak Peek on E! News of Special Tribute Fashion Police with Melissa

In Joan Rivers 1411141287.097

I am recording the show. I am so sorry she is no longer with us. They are going to be running her movie A Piece of Work on PBS. I will record that show. Continue Reading

Re: JOAN'S PERSONAL DOC ON TMZ

In Joan Rivers 1411105807.67

SigHome <iframe id="yom-ad-LDRB-iframe" style="height: 90px; width: 728px; position: absolute; left: 0px; z-index: 20; display: block; top: 0px; visibility: inherit;" src="https://s.yimg.com/rq/darla/2-8-1/html/r-sf.html" frameborder="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" name="yom-ad-LDRB-iframe"</iframe> Yahoo Celebrity <h1 class="headline"Selfies, Certifications, and Suspicions: The Latest on Joan Rivers's Doctor and Ongoing Death Investigation</h1> <cite class="byline vcard top-line"By Jeremy Blacklow Yahoo Celebrit... Continue Reading

Re: RUSH - Thursdays @ 9 PM ET on USA

In TV Talk 1411104269.29

I love this show. It is a different twist on the normal doctor we see but I do think there are doctors like him. The season finale was great. I hope they renew this show. I hate when they leave you wondering about what will happen next and then cancel the show. They did this to King and Maxwell, I liked this show and they just cancelled it after one season. I thought it was fun to watch. Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers 1411067766.123

I think people are really angry that this dr may have killed Joan. I wonder why she does not take insurance - this sounds very fishy. She sounds like she is out for the almighty dollar. I would never go to a dr that does not take insurance. Maybe her procedures are questionable and would not be approved by health insurance. Joan had so much going for her. There is an article that she wrote an intro for a cookbook. Very interesting. So much talent and gone much too soon. It is hard to believe I will never see her again. Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers 1411054652.803

On 9/18/2014 Tissyanne said: On 9/18/2014 Remee said: It's amazing how gullible all of you are. You believe any and everything that floats by your eyes and ears. Problem is , you'll never really know what is the real truth or not. This fiasco will go on forever, as long as some sensationalists can bleed it to death, and people like all of you keep perpetuating the myths, gossips, etc. Poor dear, Joan. Will she EVER rest in peace ?? Too bad everyone cannot be more like you. Lol. Thank God not everyone is like you. Do you know the truth since you think we all are gullible. Facts please before ... Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers 1411054466.323

<h1 class="hf1"Joan Rivers</h1> <h3 class="hf2"Doctor Mugs for Camera</h3> <h2 class="hf3-case"In Celine Dion Movie</h2> <h5 class="article-posted-date"9/17/2014 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF</h5> EXCLUSIVE The doctor who was performing a procedure on Joan Rivers when she stopped breathing allowed cameras into her office for a Celine Dion documentary ... performing a vocal cord procedure and joking around with the famous singer. Dr. Gwen Korovin checked out Celine's strained vocal cords for the singer's 2010 documentary, "Through the Eyes of the World." T... Continue Reading

Re: Advice, please re dog house for outside dog

In Pet Lovers 1411013618.07

On 9/17/2014 Ceci said: Forget about Animal Control or the police. I'm living with a similar situation. Dog kept outside 24/7 in a pen. Is allowed to run in the yard occasionally but spends most of its life in an outdoor pen. The owner has a dog house inside the pen. Beautiful dog, sweet as can be. An English Pointer. She's lived this way since 6weeks old when he brought her home. Heart-breaker. I tried getting the dog away from the stupid owner. No way. Law says as long as the dog has shelter, food and water, nothing wrong! This owner lives along, the dog never sees him. He only comes o... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 49
1 2 3 4 ...49Next