New Holiday Decor
40 Members and 15661 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Antonella: Please get the name's of the models correct

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413830080.973

On 10/17/2014 Used2Shop said: Not a fan of Antonella, but it's very easy to get names confused. I do it with my own grandchildren. By the way, it's names, not name's and 'gets them correct' (not correctly). We each have our faults. I have never been a fan of Antonella. There is something about her that grates on my nerves so I never watch her. I think names are important because it shows respect for that person and they matter. I agree, write the models names on a card and become familiar with their faces. It just takes time and thoughtfulness. Continue Reading

Re: Report on Joan's death issued

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413750466.32

TMZ is reporting the following--update: We may never know exactly what killed Joan Rivers ... because a decision was made NOT to do an autopsy ... TMZ has learned. Sources connected to the NYC Medical Examiner tell us ... Melissa Rivers was despondent when Joan died and told doctors she did not want an autopsy performed. According to New York law, doctors will honor such a request if there's no evidence of criminality associated with the death. The Medical Examiner has concluded the cause of death was deprivation of oxygen which caused irreversible brain damage. We're told they determined ... Continue Reading

Re: Report on Joan's death issued

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413566934.05

TMZ is reporting the following; Someone did something wrong in the medical procedure that led to Joan Rivers' death ... this according to one source involved in the investigation. The Medical Examiner has said the death was the result of a therapeutic, predictable complication. Sources tell us ... the complication did NOT involve the Propofol administered to Joan. The complication was the result of the procedure itself. The source connected to the investigation tells TMZ ... the procedure was actually completed when Joan suffered brain damage from a lack of oxygen. Our source says there ... Continue Reading

Re: SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED Marathon - Sat., Oct.11th - HMM

In TV Talk 1413160538.7

It has been renewed and moved to the Hallmark Movies Channel. I m glad this show was renewed. One of the many that I liked. Continue Reading

Re: LEGENDS

In TV Talk 1412922432.733

So far, it has not been cancelled. We shall see. Everything that is good has been cancelled. Continue Reading

Re: Person Of Interest 10/7

In TV Talk 1412870238.063

I do love this show. The one show that I find hard to understand is Elementary with Johnny Lee MIller. He says he talks fast on purpose. I love this show but I miss so much of the dialogue because of his fast talking. I do wish he would slow down. How do you put your DVR on closed caption? Continue Reading

Re: Walking

In Health & Fitness 1412783223.037

I walk my dog about 2 hours a day. We walk for 1 hour in the morning and about 1 hour in the evening. He also gets a short walk before bed time. Continue Reading

Re: Cedar Cove - Missed 9/20 show - What happened?

In TV Talk 1412643179.223

I wish the woman that plays Justine would be written off the show. She looks like a deer caught in headlights. Eric is just plain gullible because he wants to be financially stable. Olivia should have known that Jack was in trouble with his irrational behavior. She knew he was a former alcoholic. Peggy acted like she was the only woman to ever be attacked and the fact she held that in for 20 years made no sense. Grace is having trouble coping as an adult. Continue Reading

Re: I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LORI GOLDSTEIN

In Fashion Talk 1412613879.197

I think if you are built like a stick, you can wear her clothes. If you have a bust or butt or a muffin top, her clothes are not for you. The tops I have seen seem to cling and are not very flattering. Where would you wear her clothes? I do not see anyone in my area wearing anything that resembles her clothing line. I am not a fan and find that the pricing is high for what you are getting. I would think if you are a seamstress, you could easily make these tops for half the price. I saw Carolyn and she looked terrible in the TSV. It seemed to cling to her butt. Not very flattering. Each to the... Continue Reading

Re: Fall Has Arrived in the South!

In For the Home Talk 1412539580.55

On 10/5/2014 Marsha2003 said: I'm so envious of those of you with cooler temperatures. We aren't supposed to go above 85 today in SoCal, but the last few days have gotten up to 90. It's hard to get excited about autumn decorating when I'm melting from the heat. I have to agree about the weather. I like the cooler weather. Last week was nice and this week back to the heat. This morning when I was walking my dog, it was overcast and cool. We will be getting cooler weather soon. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 52
1 2 3 4 ...52Next