Designer Fashion Clearance
120 Members and 13372 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Melissa Rivers

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414528679.573

TMZ IS REPORTING THE FOLLOWING REGARDING THE LAWSUIT: Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa has retained a law firm that will file a major lawsuit over her mom's death ... TMZ has confirmed. We're told the firm -- Gair, Gair, Conason, Steigman, Mackauf, Bloom & Rubinowitz will file a medical malpractice and wrongful death lawsuit against the clinic where Joan stopped breathing and the doctors who were involved. Our sources say Melissa retained the firm Tuesday but the suit won't be filed for around a month. We're told letters are going out today to the various people involved in the fatal medi... Continue Reading

Re: Are the RHONJ on Tonight??? 10/26

In Viewpoints 1414513172.513

I quit watching this show. It is sad what people think is entertainment. When you are filming criminals walking around having a good time. Apparently, they thought they would outsmart the system. I guess it didn't work. Teresa is ignorant and a liar. I feel sorry for their four children who have to be saddled with such lousy parents. I am sure the children will be taunted at school. This is such a sad situation. Continue Reading

Re: Chrisley Knows Best

In TV Talk 1414455633.747

Todd Chrisley was on with Steve Harvey today. He is hilarious. The mother was trying to find the proper boyfriend for her daughter. The mother had been married 4 times and she said she just had bad luck Todd told her it seemed like a crisis. They picked out the proper boy for the 16 year old girl. I have to say it was very funny with all the questions they asked the 13 boys. They eliminated them one by one with different questions. Continue Reading

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

In All About Handbags 1414432135.013

The bags all have the same design. I do not think they are stylish. I don't like the leather tassel. They look overpriced for what you get. Continue Reading

Re: Ellen Degeneress

In For the Home Talk 1414198263.227

Ellen is so funny. She is so unfiltered. This is the best program ever on the Q. Continue Reading

Re: hosts' pitch of who to give gifts to- seriously?

In Fashion Talk 1414166103.567

The host have become dumb and dumber with all their ignorant comments. Maybe they can buy our gifts and get us their discount. Continue Reading

Re: Went to a town hall meeting about medicare advantage plans

In Health & Fitness 1414165873.177

On 10/24/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: I've seen the commercials for these companies and have a question ...... some advertise $0 monthly premium and $0 deductible ...... so HOW do they collect any payment for their policies? Doesn't make sense to me ........ I have Blue Shield and they deduct your premium from your Social Security. It is $104.90 for me. So you do pay a monthly premium. Continue Reading

My Life with Lisa Ling

Last Reply by occasional rain 1414471043.523 | Started by elated in TV Talk

Does anyone watch this program? She did a program this week on North Dakota (Williston) and their growing economy. She also pointed out the negatives concerning this economy. It was very interesting. Sean Hannity goes on and on about the low unemployment in this state. This is true but life is very different. They make good money but do not have housing available. If housing is available, you will be paying what you do in New York. Also, they are having trouble with s' x trafficking and drugs. She is such a good journalist. I really enjoy her. Continue Reading

My Life with Lisa Ling

Last Reply by CVN1993 1414534364.063 | Started by elated in TSV Talk

Does anyone watch this program? She did a program this week on North Dakota (Williston) and their growing economy. She also pointed out the negatives concerning this economy. It was very interesting. Sean Hannity goes on and on about the low unemployment in this state. This is true but life is very different. They make good money but do not have housing available. If housing is available, you will be paying what you do in New York. Also, they are having trouble with s' x trafficking and drugs. She is such a good journalist. I really enjoy her. Continue Reading

Re: Melissa Rivers

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414109142.44

I think people just want justice for Joan. I know that many people feel that Joan was not treated properly. I hope we finally get the truth behind her death. I could see if she had been ill but she was going strong and that is why people need answers. We all miss her terribly. I bet Melissa is having a hard time with her mother's death because they were so close and so sudden. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 53
1 2 3 4 ...53Next