The Joy of Christmas
26 Members and 15714 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Elizabeth Vargas back in rehab

In TV Talk 1408392740.267

She stated she is having a hard time and needed more help. She also stated she started drinking to ease her fear of being on TV. I would have thought that she would have joined AA. I feel sorry for her. Any addiction is hard to break and you really have to want to do it. She never looks happy. Continue Reading

Silicon Filled Gold

Last Reply by customer 5 1408538529.74 | Started by elated in Jewelry Talk

On Friday, Antonella was explaining silicon filled gold. It is a sad story when customers are mislead. Here is what she should have said: Summary: Gold is a very popular material used to make jewelry. It is considered to be one of the most durable and longest lasting elements available on the market. Because this type of jewelry can be very expensive, manufacturers have come up with a way to sell cheap gold products that will not bend or break as easily as hollow gold. Silicone jewelry is a type of jewelry which uses a process called tubing. When the jewelry is being made, the gold is forme... Continue Reading

Dog was Attacked by Another Dog

Last Reply by kachina624 1408119946.817 | Started by elated in Pet Lovers

When I was walking my dog today, a couple were walking their two dogs (pit bulls). I have a pit bull. The man dropped the leash on his dog and the dog came running after my dog. They got into a fight and the man had a hard time getting his dog away from my dog. The man was literally sitting on the street trying to control his dog. Luckily, my dog was not hurt but he was frightened. When you can not control your own dog and he is so aggressive, I think it is time that you do not take him out in public. I was scared to death. I have always been leery of this dog because every time my dog walks ... Continue Reading

Re: Lauren Bacall has died at 89

In Viewpoints 1407889947.717

Fox News just stated that Lauren Bacall has died at the age of 89. So much information on the internet and I need to decipher what is correct. OP, you were right. Continue Reading

Re: OT Robin Williams has died!

In Fashion Talk 1407887268.507

It is strange that he killed himself the same way his(actor) son did in the movie World's Greatest Dad. We will never know how depressed he really was. I feel sorry for his family that he left behind. Continue Reading

Re: Lauren Bacall has died at 89

In Viewpoints 1407886963.627

News of actress Lauren Bacall’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the August 2014 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actress best known for her roles in The Mirror Has Two Faces, Designing Woman or To Have and Have Not is alive and well. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1407859745.397

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and Joe. Take care of yourself. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1407804911.85

He was in a TV Show called the Crazy Ones this season and it was cancelled. Continue Reading

Re: o/t Chicago NBC news reports Robin Williams found dead

In Beauty Banter 1407803548.877

Look at all the great actors we have lost due to depression and drugs. Phillip Seymour Hoffman one of the best. He was clean and sober for 22 years and fell off the wagon. We will never know the demons that these actors deal with in their life. Always being in the public eye has got to be difficult. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1407803047.143

Legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams died on Monday, a suspected suicide. He was 63. The Marin County coroner said in a statement that the death was suspected "to be a suicide due to asphyxia." "Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late," said the comedian's spokeswoman Mara Buxbaum. "This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time." His wife, Susan Schneider, added: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most belove... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 45
1 2 3 4 ...45Next