Back to School
161 Members and 11176 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Affinity for Knits - Shop HQ

Started by elated in Fashion Talk 1406593514.91

This line is what citiknits used to be. Here is the description of the material used in this line:Made of 95% acetate and 5% spandex. Machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle. Use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Made in the USA. What Renee sells on QVC is not the quality we use to get with Citiknits. That is why I do not purchase from her line. The TSV today is not flattering. The cardigan is cut to stop at the top of the stomach area. The arms look like the cardigan fits tight. The pants are not flattering they look to be fitted. I know you get four p... Continue Reading

Re: NeNe Leakes

In Fashion Talk 1406516381.347

This woman has no class and treats people like trash. She was terrible on Celebrity Apprentice. In fact, she walked off the show and never came back. Her show Normal was cancelled and she is no longer on Glee. She was terrible on Dancing with the Stars. She is very low class. I would not buy anything from her. The above top was not created by her-- she just put her name on the label. Why HSN would want to sell her clothes is beyond belief. Continue Reading

Re: Hot Dog Lover's!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406516135.153

On 7/27/2014 Tyak said: Hebrew National kosher all beef hot dogs, the absolute best around. Yes, I have to agree. These are the only hot dogs that I purchase. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone ever order Joy Mangano fragrant sticks ?

In For the Home Talk 1406422281.39

Save your money. This product is a rip off. I ordered the linen when it was a TSV and they are useless. Does not smell unless you get real close to your nose. They do not add anything to a room. I kept mine but would never re-order. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Watching the Next Food Network Star?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406075152.803

I think it is boring to watch and the challenges do not make a food network star. I think Lenny is ok but he has been given a pass because the other contestants are less than stellar. Alton Brown is good on Cutthroat Kitchen. He is actually funny at times on this program. I did not like the last winner of Food Network Star. She was hard to watch. Continue Reading

Re: Another 24 hours of Xmas tomorrow too?

In Viewpoints 1405738227.543

QVC has gardens from January to June and Christmas from July until December. The Christmas shows will get more frequent as times goes on!!!! I rarely watch it anymore because of the same, same, same programming. Christmas program will be all day tomorrow and Sunday. Continue Reading

Re: :) Thought we could use a laugh

In Beauty Banter 1405737796.96

Thank you for the laugh. I needed it. Continue Reading

New TV Series - The Divide

Last Reply by LurkyLoo 1405620738.11 | Started by elated in Among Friends

Did anyone watch this new series on WE TV last night? I found it to be very enlightening. An exploration of morality, ambition, ethics, politics and race in today's justice system through the eyes of an impassioned case worker and an equally passionate district attorney who end up confronting each other over whose views of justice are correct. The Divide is an upcoming 2014 legal drama that is set to air on WE tv. The first season will consist of eight hour-long episodes. Continue Reading

Re: Who wants to pay $42.80 + S&H for this ordinary TSV?

In Denim & Co 1405469931.04

The TSV was a dud--again. They have all sizes and all colors still available. I did not like the strip shirt with the hoodie. It would not be flattering on my body. I think the pricing is high with shipping and handling it will be around $54.00. Continue Reading

Re: He did what?

In Among Friends 1405093198.543

Maybe he did not delete the texts because he does not have the backbone to tell you what he really thinks about you. Maybe that is why he is your live in boyfriend and not your husband. I would bet he knows what he did. I guess it surprises me that you did not know what he thought about you. Get out and keep moving on. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 43
1 2 3 4 ...43Next