Spring Fashion Days
14 Members and 15181 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Cast For Dancing With The Stars Announced

In TV Talk 1425001884.38

Robert Herjavec is from Shark Tank. I think it will be interesting to watch him dance. I never watched last season, I doubt I will watch this season. Continue Reading

Re: PERICARDIAL EFFUSION

In Pet Lovers 1424899515.03

I went to the cardiologist on Saturday and they said he is doing great. They could not even see the tumor on his heart and he had no fluid around his heart. He has had some diarrhea but I think that is due to the change of food from Just food for Dogs. I switched him back to his regular food and he is eating. He is such a great dog. Continue Reading

Re: We need your prayers....

In Pet Lovers 1424899307.727

On 2/24/2015 MarLoCat said: Sorry to hear about the Loss of your Fur Baby Daisy Beautiful sentiment. ITA. Keep us posted. I am going through a bad time with my dog. Continue Reading

Re: Spoiler Alert - Stalker

In TV Talk 1424395016.33

I happen to enjoy Stalker. I do not sit and analyze the show, I enjoy them for what they are. If I do not like a show, I do no watch it. It is a waste of my time. I do hope they renew this show. How can you leave the show where it left off and not come back!!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424369386

I found a way to give Buddy his pills. I wrap them in sliced lunchmeat that is 100% natural. He takes them immediately. That is one less stress for me and Buddy. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424313132.353

On 2/18/2015 ccassaday said: We got another golden retreiver. Even though the kind of cancer he had is common in goldens they are such great dogs. Did your vet tell you what kind of cancer the tumor might be. Hemangiosarcoma. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424310810.597

On 2/18/2015 ccassaday said: On 2/18/2015 elated said: I have become very depressed and am crying at the drop of the hat. Every time I look at him I think why did this have to happen. I am alone and have no one who cares. Sad situation. I am not hungry and slept on my couch until 4:30 AM--got up and went to bed. Got up at 6:30 am took Buddy for a walk. I have nine pills that I have to give him. It is a struggle to get them down his throat. I went to Just Food for Dogs and bought him more food. The lady gave me samples of some other food to try. The place was busy in Newport Beach. I live near... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424310613.673

On 2/18/2015 NickNack said: On 2/18/2015 elated said: I have become very depressed and am crying at the drop of the hat. Every time I look at him I think why did this have to happen. I am alone and have no one who cares. Sad situation. I am not hungry and slept on my couch until 4:30 AM--got up and went to bed. Got up at 6:30 am took Buddy for a walk. I have nine pills that I have to give him. It is a struggle to get them down his throat. I went to Just Food for Dogs and bought him more food. The lady gave me samples of some other food to try. The place was busy in Newport Beach. I live near ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424300339.003

I have become very depressed and am crying at the drop of the hat. Every time I look at him I think why did this have to happen. I am alone and have no one who cares. Sad situation. I am not hungry and slept on my couch until 4:30 AM--got up and went to bed. Got up at 6:30 am took Buddy for a walk. I have nine pills that I have to give him. It is a struggle to get them down his throat. I went to Just Food for Dogs and bought him more food. The lady gave me samples of some other food to try. The place was busy in Newport Beach. I live near a very affluent community. Continue Reading

Celebrity Apprentice Finale

Started by elated in TV Talk 1424225002.5

Did anyone see the finale when Dr.Denese gave Leeza Gibbons $100,000 for her charity. She did not look like she does today. Donald Trump is such a wishy washy person. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 67
1 2 3 4 ...67Next