Guaranteed Delivery
4 Members and 384 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Am I A Crazy Dog Lady??

In Pet Lovers 1418696934.903

The cost of the drug would be $680.00 a year. If it were me, I would find a way to give her the enzyme. I would try contacting the drug company or maybe the vet could sell you the medication at their cost. I don' think that would be unreasonable to ask. When it comes to my dog, I will do whatever to get him his medication. Do you have pet insurance? I wish you and your pet the best. Take care. Keep us informed. Continue Reading

Re: Christmas Decorations 2014

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1418696229.093

Your home is warm and beautiful--a reflection of your life. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home. It looks so cozy and comfortable. You are a lucky person. Continue Reading

20/20

Last Reply by straitgirl 1418579684.247 | Started by elated in TV Talk

Did anyone watch the show last nite about selling with Robert from the Shark Tank? It was very interesting and said that anyone can sell if they follow five techniques. If you did not see it you should try to watch it. Continue Reading

Re: Am I A Crazy Dog Lady??

In Pet Lovers 1418346039.497

I think you are a great pet parent. I do the same with my dog If I know he is not right. I would never let it go---my dog is going to be 9 in January. He means everything to me. Don't beat yourself up about being a caring person. I can relate to you. Since animals do not talk, we can not know if they are in pain. Keep us informed. Continue Reading

Re: Blueblood

In TV Talk 1418345635.03

I love his shows that are Jesse Stone- chief of police. He is a great actor and very very handsome. He seems to get better looking with age. Continue Reading

Re: LINDA DANO WOULD BE THE PERFECT PM STYLE HOST... IMO!

In Fashion Talk 1418258643.873

I like Carolyn Gracie and Pat James Dementri. Continue Reading

Re: Going on vacation. Mexico for New Years! Any advice? Recommendations?

In Beauty Banter 1418190261.58

On 12/9/2014 Zebsmom2 said: Wow! I had no idea so many people are freaked out by Mexico! Im not traveling the back roads alone. There seems to be a lot of people from MN who go there in the winter & come back alive. I went to Puerto Rico last year. Anyone afraid of that? We walked all over, my 27 yo daughter & I. Met some very nice people. Even ate dinner with some. No one tried to kill or kidnap us there. Hmmm....thanks for the idea to bring a thermal cup! Good idea about trip advisor, too! Last New Year's Eve was -18 degrees (yes, that's 18 degrees below zero and the temp was fallin... Continue Reading

Re: Going on vacation. Mexico for New Years! Any advice? Recommendations?

In Beauty Banter 1418176743.41

On 12/9/2014 elated said: Why anyone would vacation in Mexico is beyond my understanding. With all the things going on in Mexico, 43 students were killed. The drug cartel is very vicious. I say bring a gun and hope for the best. You just never know what you are getting into. Good Luck and hope you make it back safely???? <h1 class="title"These graphics will show you why Mexicans are saying they've had enough</h1> The 43 missing students have come to represent the more than 22,000 people who have disappeared since 2006.The disappearance of 43 Mexican students after they were abduct... Continue Reading

Re: Wasn't Sure Where to Post This - CNN Story About Pit Bull Kills

In Pet Lovers 1418175005.18

I have owned two pit bulls and neither one of them were vicious. Any dog can become mean if they are not treated properly. This is just disgusting. Continue Reading

Re: Wasn't Sure Where to Post This - CNN Story About Pit Bull Kills

In Pet Lovers 1418174892.267

This sounds like communist. How can you take one's pet and destroy it??? Is this law against all humanity. Maybe they should destroy the owner's that do not take care of their pets. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 58
1 2 3 4 ...58Next