Just-Reduced Clearance
89 Members and 18414 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: PERICARDIAL EFFUSION

In Pet Lovers 1427657352.087

My dog died today in the hospital. He was bad on Saturday and I knew he did not have much longer. He was my life. I don't know what I will do without him. He was nine years old. He was doing okay and then he collasped on our walk on Saturday. He was a brindle pitbull. Continue Reading

Re: PERICARDIAL EFFUSION

In Pet Lovers 1427657303.04

My dog died today in the hospital. He was bad on Saturday and I knew he did not have much longer. He was my life. I don't know what I will do without him. He was nine years old. He was doing okay and then he collasped on our walk on Saturday. He was a brindle pitbull. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Professor Amos Shock It cleaning solution......

In Beauty Banter 1427501677.607

I received the Cucumber/Melon and it smells wonderful. I hope it works. I was impressed with his drain cleaner. It worked great. Continue Reading

Re: Why not be nice and give Lisa Robertson respect she deserves?

In Q News 1427241974.21

Stalking is a serious issue. I wish she would have named her stalker--to make other people aware of this person. I feel sorry for someone who does not feel safe in their own home and surroundings. I wish her well. She looked really good. Continue Reading

Re: Fashion Police to be cancelled

In TV Talk 1426695985.133

On 3/16/2015 LoriLori said: As it should have been when Joan passed. Here is the original source, and IMO the most interesting sentence is the one about Melissa. Joan did her no favors by demanding everyone give her a job. Seems like Melissa was never suited for a career in entertainment. E! may cancel 'Fashion Police' after Kathy Griffin's exit - NY Daily News The article smacks of E!'s PR people planting it so most people won't be surprised when it happens. IMO Melissa was not suited for a career period!!! She has no worries she does not need to work. Fashion Police should be cancelled---... Continue Reading

Re: Dancing With the Stars???

In TV Talk 1426609089.56

I only watched it for Robert Herjavec from Shark Tank. I thought he did pretty good. I wonder if he would give the Ferrari to Kym Johnson if he won. Would be interesting. He has been separated from his wife for over a year. I guess he is ready to move on. Continue Reading

Re: Fashion Police update

In Fashion Talk 1426302382.7

Fashion Police should just be cancelled--wthout Joan it is nothing. As you can see her daughter is not a chip off the block. Lisa on FP are you kidding!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Did Ripka TSV sell well??

In TSV Talk 1426218220.553

If you want to blow $600.00 on three bangles not worth $150.00 you did not miss out on anything. Save your money for something that is worth $600.00($200.00 per bangle and three auto-deliveries). It did not sell out---no surprise!!! Continue Reading

Re: I am SO disappointed!!

In Susan Graver 1426218040.36

You will probably find better deals at the mall and you can try on the clothes to make sure they fit. I find this to be a plus. SG's clothes are overpriced for what you get and the material is of poor quality. Consider yourself lucky. Continue Reading

Re: Easy pay day

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426217322.243

On 3/12/2015 adoreqvc said: No I do not believe I am undermining anyone. Yes some people can keep track of the assets and liabilities with no problems and know how to set up and use a monthly spread sheet outlining all their finances. On the other hand unfortunately many people are not as disciplined. Many people also are elderly and cannot recall, or are unfortunately no longer capable of making rational decisions, and go overboard charging and using easy pays which they cannot really afford. Many others were taught to work hard, invest, and save. They were also taught to pay their charge ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 69
1 2 3 4 ...69Next