Murder in the First

Last Reply by annabellethecat 1433003247.743 | Started by elated in TV Talk

will be back on TNT ON June 8th. Continue Reading

Re: Aquarius (the series)

In TV Talk 1432872479.977

I started watching it and it is very slow and boring. Continue Reading

Re: Mally's company for sale

In Beauty Banter 1432010760.047

Chapter 11 is reorganization of the company. The creditors that are secured lenders will take any money from the sale of her assets. Chapter 7 says they have no assets to liquidate. If she or her business partners have signed for any personal guarantees, they can force her to sell any property she has and they will come after her. Poor business managers or people who have taken advantage of her may have caused this demise. You have to have people in place that you know are trustworthy. They can steal you blind, if you are not looking out for yourself. Look what happened with Tova. She bounc... Continue Reading

Re: Ugg - these weathermen !!

In For the Home Talk 1431992950.457

I just moved to CO from CA and the first week it rained eveyday and snowed on Saturday. I can say I miss CA. I am not familiar with the area and my son told me he lived about 6 or 7 miles from me--wrong it is 25 miles each way. My son and his wife work non-stop and I rarely see them. I think I made a bad decision. I am very lonely and am reluctant to drive around for fear I would get lost. He bought me a GPS but failed to program it for me. I made the decision to move when my landlord did not renew my lease and my dog died. Never make a decision when you are filled with grief. My apartment is... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Melissa Rivers

In Fashion Talk 1430972186.133

With 150 million dollars at your fingertips who would not do well by helping others less fortunate. Without her mother, she would not have such a luxurious life. So far she has done nothing. Continue Reading

Re: Person of Interest finale

In TV Talk 1430956575.4

I have become so confused that I am not sure what has happened to this show???? It has become to be sci-fi. Not my cup of tea. Continue Reading

Re: Will You Watch Diane Sawyer w/ Bruce Jenner

In TV Talk 1430004068.243

I watched it and fell asleep. Not interesting to me.Why did he do this interview to make more money? I found him to be uncomfortable or unsure through the taping. Continue Reading

Re: Special Prayers For Tigger

In Pet Lovers 1429916066.213

I am glad for you that she seems to be ok. I will keep praying that everything turns out well for the both of you. Continue Reading

Re: ARE YOU WATCHING CASTLE ??

In TV Talk 1429667797.347

The other show that has turned bad is NCIS:LOS ANGELES. i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT THIS SHOW PUTS ME TO SLEEP. SCORPION WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT. CASTLE DID NOT MAKE SENSE LAST NIGHT BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS SHOW. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 71
1 2 3 4 ...71Next