51 Members and 17778 Guests Online

elated's Activity

Re: Will You Watch Diane Sawyer w/ Bruce Jenner

In TV Talk 1430004068.243

I watched it and fell asleep. Not interesting to me.Why did he do this interview to make more money? I found him to be uncomfortable or unsure through the taping. Continue Reading

Re: Special Prayers For Tigger

In Pet Lovers 1429916066.213

I am glad for you that she seems to be ok. I will keep praying that everything turns out well for the both of you. Continue Reading

Re: ARE YOU WATCHING CASTLE ??

In TV Talk 1429667797.347

The other show that has turned bad is NCIS:LOS ANGELES. i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT THIS SHOW PUTS ME TO SLEEP. SCORPION WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT. CASTLE DID NOT MAKE SENSE LAST NIGHT BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS SHOW. Continue Reading

Re: Special Prayers For Tigger

In Pet Lovers 1429667275.337

I AM PRAYING THAT ALL GOES WELL WITH TIGGER. KEEP US INFORMED. Continue Reading

Re: ARE YOU WATCHING CASTLE ??

In TV Talk 1429641295.17

I read that Castle has been renewed for Season 8. I really like this show.renew status: Renewed for season 8 Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Rinna Collection: New Items/Apr 20th Show

In Fashion Talk 1429579798.3

She has some pretty clothes but they are not inexpensive. All prices on the Q have gone up considerably-- I think you can get better deals at the Mall.I have not shopped since March. Continue Reading

Re: TSV cover-up

In TSV Talk 1429215707.48

ugly!!!! Continue Reading

Re: My Precious Furbaby, Tia, Crossed Over The Rainbrow Bridge Today

In Judith Ripka 1429215529.353

I am so vey sorry for your pain. I know how you feel. My dog passed on 3/29/15. I am still very down. I miss him everyday. Continue Reading

Re: Denim and Co TSV 4/16? Clarks TSV 4/17?

In TSV Talk 1429062661.643

It looks like a short bathrobe that Stan Herman would sell. Not my cup of tea. Continue Reading

Re: Neighbor's Vicious Dog

In Health & Fitness 1429048095.24

I had a pit bull and I walked him with a choke chain and a leash. I would never use the release leashes on these dogs. Sometimes he would pull and it took all my strength to hold on to him. He hated skateboards and the UPS truck. He loved little dogs but big dogs was a real problem. He had been attacked several times by German Shepherds and I think the one that put him in the emergency hospital was s pit bull. The owner just stood by and watched as the dog attacked my dog. I think the owner was unbalanced. The owner paid the vet bills. I would never own a dog and keep them in the backyard. Wh... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 70
1 2 3 4 ...70Next