Just-Reduced Clearance
69 Members and 11345 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: help with laptop purchase please

In Electronics Talk 1397917031.457

If you have the desktop with all the colorful icons, just click the "desktop" icon and you will get your old desktop back with the X to close out and everything. So easy once you find that out. It took me 14 hours to find it and it was right in front of me. Of course, I didn't know it was there so I wasn't looking for it. LOL Just bite the bullet and get Win8. It isn't hard at all. Continue Reading

Re: Buying my first smartphone... Iphone vs. Samsung Galaxy S4? Users of either weigh in?..

In Electronics Talk 1397683288.55

On 4/16/2014 Colesgranny said: I think a lot of us are saying what you can do with either but let me say I am an iphone lover. I have had another that runs on the android platform and turned it off within a few weeks. The problem with android is the background apps are so difficult to turn off and there's so much running that you are not aware of. Apple has never failed to walk me through a process. Keep in mind that sometime this year there will be a larger screen but we are not privy at this time to the size. It is a fact that the android phones and tablets are less expensive and everyone o... Continue Reading

Re: Got my ipad3 on the Q. Do I have to use ATT or Verizon with it?

In Electronics Talk 1397674962.273

Dee, do you have a wireless router at home? If so, you can use that. It doesn't matter what company you have it through. You only need ATT or Verizon when you are away from your home. If you are going to want to use it away from home, you need to see what version you have. If you bought it from QVC, you should be able to look at your past purchases and I would think it would say there. You don't have to have a contract. You can just pay for a month if you need it that month. The rest of the time, just use your wireless connection at home. Continue Reading

Re: Would You Rather Have A Friend Or Be Alone?

In Viewpoints 1397658457.173

I'd rather be alone than be on guard all the time. You'd have to be careful of what you say and also try to figure out lies from truth. It would wear me out. Continue Reading

Re: Question about father daughter dance

In Viewpoints 1397658337.7

I don't think they have those in Kansas. Never had them in school or anywhere else that I can think of. I've only heard of it for weddings. Continue Reading

Re: How do I bypass password

In Electronics Talk 1397585200.213

On 4/15/2014 depglass said: You don't need a password unless someone breaks into your house and steals your computer. Or your kid's friend uses it while you are out. Stuff happens. Its a very minor inconvenience to give me the perhaps false illusion that I have some protection. I really never thought of that. I guess I'll leave it alone. Thanks. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397583693.99

On 4/15/2014 chickenbutt said: Are you talking about logging into Windows? Or logging into your ISP for internet access? Or - ? I am talking about logging into windows. I'm not sure what OP is having problems with. I have never had to log into windows before and I don't like it. If you know how to get rid of the password, I'd appreciate it. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397583109.76

I have windows 8. Whenever my computer restarts, I have to enter a password. I only have to do this when it restarts though. Not everytime I get online. I too would like to not have a password. This is a home computer and I don't have any secrets. Continue Reading

Re: Buying my first smartphone... Iphone vs. Samsung Galaxy S4? Users of either weigh in?..

In Electronics Talk 1397576842.15

On 4/15/2014 nutmeg3 said: I didn't want a contract or a large bill to pay every month, so I got an unlocked note 3 from Walmart. How much is an unlocked Note 3 from Walmart? When you use Straight Talk as your cell phone provider, people pay full price for their phones. Yes, you have to buy your own phone. It might be as broad as it is long, but it still sounds better to me to pay $45 a mo. and NOT be in a contract. I paid $686.98 for the white which at the time (about a month ago) was $113 cheaper than the black one.. I just looked and they are now $729. Walmart changes their prices all th... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1397567617.153

I went from a Samsung Galaxy s2 to my new Samsung Note 3. This phone is awesome! It can do everything. My favorite part is that it is large and loud. I was concerned it would be hard to hold, but it isn't. It feels good in the hand. Love my pink/black Trident case too. I feel like it really protects my phone without adding much bulk or weight. I didn't want a contract or a large bill to pay every month, so I got an unlocked note 3 from Walmart. The white ones were $113 cheaper than the black ones. It doesn't matter what color it is when you are using a case. I then bought a Straight... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1034
1 2 3 4 ...1034Next