TSV(R) Preview
129 Members and 11217 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: Did anyone recieve their new 8.9" Kindle HDX yet? Delivered Oct. 21?

In Electronics Talk 1414078808.573

On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: On 10/23/2014 mima said: On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: What is new about it? Are they still making the HD versions? I am very confused about the product line. I have a small HDX I got on black Friday last year. The smaller HDX model is the same as last years. There isn't a 2014 model of the 7". There is a new 2014 model 8.9" HDX. It was released two days ago. I'm getting mine today. And yes they still have the HD versions also. I wish they would have named this new model (8.9 HDX) a different name. People are reviewing last years model on the one that was just release... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414077479.273

On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: What is new about it? Are they still making the HD versions? I am very confused about the product line. I have a small HDX I got on black Friday last year. The smaller HDX model is the same as last years. There isn't a new 2014 model of the 7". There is a new 2014 model 8.9" HDX. It was released two days ago. I'm getting mine today. And yes they still have the HD versions also. I wish they would have named this new model (8.9 HDX) a different name. People are reviewing last years model on the one that was just released two days ago. They have last years 8.9 HDX on ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414077270.34

Well, I checked out some of the reviews. A lot of them are from people reviewing last years model and a lot of them are from non-purchasers. So the ratings are unfair, as usual. Here is the one I'm talking about just released. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HCNHDN0/ref=nav_shopall_k_hdx89 Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414076388.08

On 10/23/2014 Nikalette said: I think this tablet has been out on Amazon for over a year. What was QVC offering? Is it a new model? Or did they offer some accessories? No it is the brand new one from Amazon, not from QVC. It was being released/delivered Oct. 21, 2014. I figured some people have gotten theirs already. Continue Reading

Re: Opinions On Painting Project...Open Floor Plan

In For the Home Talk 1414076045.52

On 10/22/2014 Me And My Shadow said: On 10/21/2014 mima said:<br /> <br /> I love my kitchen. I really doesn't sound pretty, but it really is! LOL Keep in mind that I don't have much kitchen wall by the time you count the backsplash and cabinets on all three walls. My walls in the kitchen are charcoal black. The charcoal is mainly above the cabinets and around the doorways and that's about it. Since are ceiling are 13 feet high on one side, there is a lot of the charcoal on the one wall up high. I have shades of light gray for my counters and SS appliances. I have some red accen... Continue Reading

Re: those of you who get your spices through the mail

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414075340.697

I might check out the Spice Shop. I buy from Penzeys currently. Continue Reading

Re: those of you who get your spices through the mail

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414075265.833

It's never happened to me, but I'd just take out the unbroken jars out of the box with tongs. Hold each jar over the box and dust each jar off with a paper towel. Keep the box with the chili powder and shards in it in case you need to send a picture. No need to replace the entire order if all the other stuff is not broken. There is no way glass shards can get in a jar or sealed package. Continue Reading

Did anyone recieve their new 8.9" Kindle HDX yet? Delivered Oct. 21?

Last Reply by mima 1414078808.11 | Started by mima in Electronics Talk

I was so mad at myself that I didn't preorder earlier so I could get it Oct. 21. My ship date was Nov. 14th. Well low and behold, I got a text this morning that it is going to be delivered today! I can't wait. Just wondered what you thought of it? I'll report back when I get mine!!! I think I'll go see if there are any reviews on it yet. Continue Reading

Re: I need a meatloaf recipe!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413983451.03

On 10/22/2014 spud188 said: I have never heard of store bought meatloaf sauce.It is not avalable here. Our Super Walmart carries it. You might look if you are interested. Continue Reading

Re: I need a meatloaf recipe!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413931508.93

I have mentioned here several times that Hunts makes a meatloaf sauce with a very simple recipe on the side of the can. My mom and all my friends tried it and say it is the best meatloaf they have ever made. They all buy it now. It is in with the tomato sauces at the store. You put half the sauce in the meatloaf and when the meatloaf is almost done, you pour the other half of the can on top and bake a bit more. It is very good. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1094
1 2 3 4 ...1094Next