20 Members and 18283 Guests Online

MIMA's Activity

Re: Hamburger Help

In Recipe Swap 1432687696.01

You can make a really plump hamburger patty slightly thicker than you usually make them. Wrap a slice of bacon around the edge and secure it with a toothpick. Then smash it slightly to make it the regular thickness. Grill it. Hamburger mignon on a bun. Yum! Continue Reading

Re: I am a blush and lipstick addict, so.........

In Beauty Banter 1432686193.113

On 5/26/2015 KatCat1 said: On 5/26/2015 MIMA said: I think giving skin hair and eye color along with what your favorites are would be very helpful! I'm very fair/pink with green eyes, light brown hair with blonde highlights. I love Laura Geller's Ethreal Rose as blush. It's perfect and brightens my face and makes me look younger. My favorite lipstick is discontinued, so that won't be helpful to anyone. It is a nice pink with a bit of shimmer. I like the long lasting ones. I will be looking for ideas here. Thanks for starting this thread. You may like Baby Lips or Brown Sugar by Laura Mercier... Continue Reading

Re: I am a blush and lipstick addict, so.........

In Beauty Banter 1432682235.35

I think giving skin hair and eye color along with what your favorites are would be very helpful! I'm very fair/pink with green eyes, light brown hair with blonde highlights. I love Laura Geller's Ethreal Rose as blush. It's perfect and brightens my face and makes me look younger. My favorite lipstick is discontinued, so that won't be helpful to anyone. It is a nice pink with a bit of shimmer. I like the long lasting ones. I will be looking for ideas here. Thanks for starting this thread. Continue Reading

Re: Is This Shirt Worth the Cost???

In Fashion Talk 1432679645.06

I actually love the color combo (I'm weird) but wouldn't pay that much ever. The style is "ok", but I don't usually wear that type of top. Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions for new laptop or all in one desktop

In Electronics Talk 1432679226.453

On 5/26/2015 nutmeg3 said: You could buy an iPad Air2 64 GB from Apple, and a Clamcase Pro keyboard case . You then need to find an printer that works with an iPad. I have an iPad 4. I can see the display, because I can make the text larger. I can make text bigger on my 8.9" Kindle too, however I don't like doing that. Then you have to scroll back and forth to read whole sentences if you make it large print. I just wanted to mention this to OP because that may not be something she would think of. Continue Reading

Re: Needed veggie recipes for kids!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432667315.343

Spaghetti sauce counts as a veggie. You can also slice cabbage the same width as noodles. Put the cabbage AND noodles in with your chicken and noodles. They most likely won't even spot the cabbage. You can't taste it either unless you put in a bunch. Continue Reading

Re: Roberta's Guys in my Neighborhood

In In the Garden 1432645671.85

Will they say that the tulips were theirs? LOL That's cool though. Continue Reading

Re: What's in your secret stockpile?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432645523.56

On 5/17/2015 willdob3 said: I do not have a stockpile of anything anywhere in my home. I don't either. I don't get it. We live 5 minutes from Walmart, so we don't need to stock up. Butter??? We don't even have butter in the house. LOL My daughter has huge stock piles of lots of things. I guess I don't like to stock pile because I might decide I don't like that anymore or something better might come along I want to try and then I have a bunch of stuff I don't want anymore. Continue Reading

Re: 6 qt. Instapot, the good and the bad.....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432575703.007

On 5/25/2015 Havarti said: I don't know if this is the same one you purchased but there has been a recall you may want to look into it. http://instantpot.com/instant-pot-smart-recall/ Thanks for the info Havarti. Only the Bluetooth model is affected and I didn't get that one. Thank goodness! On another note, I sautéed shrimp, sauce, onions and green bell peppers in my IP today for lunch. I served it over our leftover long grain rice that I made last night. It was delicious and it didn't stick either! I'm amazed! Continue Reading

Re: Cooks Essentials pressure cooker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432575488.62

On 5/25/2015 mtc said: On 5/25/2015 sharke said: Never take my out. They stretch when you start doing that and start falling out. I just wash around it and be done with it. Thanks for this! I cook for one so to be perfectly honest the top of the lid is always just moisture, not sauce or anything. Now that I read your post, it dawned on me that there are no electronics there anyway . . . talk about duh! . . . I think I agree with this too. I'm going to quit taking mine out of my current PC. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1169
1 2 3 4 ...1169Next