Just-Reduced Clearance
119 Members and 16107 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: If someone trashes a rental house on purpose....

In Viewpoints 1406557545.65

On 7/28/2014 LipstickDiva said: I wouldn't do that. But that's just me. If they would do something like that, who knows what else they would do. I wouldn't want to start that fight with them. Yes, you do have a point. Continue Reading

Re: If someone trashes a rental house on purpose....

In Viewpoints 1406557516.217

Just to clarify, I'm not friends with them on facebook. But we have some of the same people as friends. This is a small town (less than 4,000), so that is not uncommon. Continue Reading

If someone trashes a rental house on purpose....

Last Reply by mima 1406557545.65 | Started by mima in Viewpoints

Can you post pictures on facebook with their names? They trashed the house, left cat poop everywhere, took all the doors off the hinges, stole the fridge, left trash everywhere, threw grease on the siding outside, ripped every screen on brand new Pella windows, etc. We took pics. Can we post them with who lived there on facebook? It won't help me, but it would make me feel better. Both the guy and gal have facebook pages and we do have some mutual "friends". So they will know. They left town by the way. They no longer were working, so they owe rent also. Since they don't work, I doubt t... Continue Reading

Re: The most expensive nonstick skillet beaten by the budget brand?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406380062.857

On 7/26/2014 Campion said: On 7/26/2014 needsmorecowbell said: I actually watch americas test kitchen every week on PBS. It is hands down the best cooking show out there in my opinion. Anyway I saw the epsiode with the skillet testing.. and T Fal got chosen as best skillet, but it was the T Fal proffessional skillet not the basic T fal. I just wanted to clear that up as there is a little difference between the two. The TFal proffesional is still a great price though. This is exactly the skillet that the website concluded was the best of breed--it is the Professional and it's still at a ridic... Continue Reading

Re: Received my Tory Burch Fitbit.....

In Health & Fitness 1406319787.623

Yes, is it pretty? I want the pendant. I'm concerned how accurate it would be in a pendant though. Continue Reading

Re: The most expensive nonstick skillet beaten by the budget brand?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406319726.787

I use the T-fal one bought from Walmart. It has the red dot in the middle. Those pans are awesome. I have two of them. Continue Reading

Re: O/T What is you earliest childhood memory?

In Fashion Talk 1406310225.037

This was a fun thread. Thanks to the OP for starting it. Continue Reading

Re: Stenosis and Surgery--Pros and Cons

In Health & Fitness 1406305059.187

John, thanks for your post. I sure wish she would listen to me. She just says to me "you don't understand the pain I have". I used to get upset with her, but I quit hounding her. It didn't do anygood. It wasn't worth the fighting. I have offered to walk with her and nothing works. She says I don't understand. I don't want her to hurt, but I can't make her do what I think is best for her either. Oh, I called it bandaid surgery because I didn't know what else to call it. She was in the hospital I think maybe overnight (can't remember for sure) and she had a tiny incision. I'm not sure what they... Continue Reading

Re: Children pretending to smoke. What are your feelings?

In Viewpoints 1406297811.69

Both my parents smoked and we (my brother and I) smoked candy cigarettes as kids. My brother ended up smoking and I don't smoke. My husband and I have never smoked and all three of our kids smoke. We preached about the dangers of smoking since both their grandpas died very young (48 and 55) because they smoked. Figure that one out. My daughter smokes and she has a daughter that is almost 19 that does not smoke. So I get tired of hearing that the kids will do what their parents do. Kids do what their friends do. Continue Reading

Re: Stenosis and Surgery--Pros and Cons

In Health & Fitness 1406223620.743

My mom had surgery. He leg pain was so severe that she would cry. If it hit her while in the middle of the street (crossing) she would have to just stand because she couldn't move. The first surgery she had was the less evasive where it is a little bandaid surgery. It helped for a short while, but the pain came back a year or so later. She had a more intense surgery the 2nd time. They told her that little bandaid surgery was a temporary fix. She does pretty good now. She still has pain, however she won't walk and move like they told her to. She sits all day and plays on the computer. T... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1064
1 2 3 4 ...1064Next