TSV(R) Preview
140 Members and 19761 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: Straight Talk, Net 10, Possible Refund

In Electronics Talk 1422628323.097

On 1/29/2015 nutmeg3 said: On 1/29/2015 mima said: Op, thanks for the info. I went to file a claim and they want to know aprox. when we started with Straighttalk. DH and I have both had it for a few years. I have no idea even what year we started with ST. I doubt DH will remember either. So I left the claim site for now. I don't know what date to put. How did you pay for your first cellphone with Straight Talk? How do you pay for service with a CC? I don't even remember if I bought my first phone at Walmart or from ST. At first we bought monthly cards at WM. Later we had our service put o... Continue Reading

Re: Straight Talk, Net 10, Possible Refund

In Electronics Talk 1422559139.193

Op, thanks for the info. I went to file a claim and they want to know aprox. when we started with Straighttalk. DH and I have both had it for a few years. I have no idea even what year we started with ST. I doubt DH will remember either. So I left the claim site for now. I don't know what date to put. Continue Reading

Re: FitBit

In Health & Fitness 1422403604.59

On 1/27/2015 MrsT said: My husband and I got our original Fitbit Ultras in April 2012 and we loved them. Neither of us were fans of how you had to wear them (clipped to your clothes) and the holster clips used to break after awhile. That was the only negative. But seeing your activity tracked gave you more of an impetus to MOVE, because you felt like a slug if your goals weren't reached. Eventually the holster broke too many times to be worth replacing, so my husband switched to the Nike Fuelband. He didn't like that near as well as the Fitbit. This Christmas I bought him the Fitbit Charge an... Continue Reading

Re: Please pray for our new grandson.......Cooper Wilson

In Beauty Banter 1422387084.167

I'm so sorry! I will pray for him. I will also go check out his facebook page. Continue Reading

Re: Meatloaf! What a topic.....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422386948.51

On 1/27/2015 dfyre said: My meatloaf "recipe" is the same as I use for meatballs, so any leftover, I just cut into 2" cubes and throw into the spaghetti sauce. That's a great idea! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Meatloaf! What a topic.....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422370416.883

You know what I love to do with leftover meatloaf? I slice it. Heat it up. Serve on hamburger buns. Put pickles, ketsup, mustard or whatever you eat on a regular hamburger. I love it! I actually like it better than real hamburgers. I do want meatloaf now! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422367458.52

On 1/27/2015 dancing cricket said: I was worried about the flex picking up my hand motions, but I've concluded that it balances out. I gesture and it counts steps, but walking with my hands in my pockets, holding a handrail, pushing a shopping cart, carrying a laundry basket, notebook or purse... it doesn't count. My discouragement is that the flex corrected my misimpression. I felt I didn't move enough and this would shame me into moving more and I would lose weight from the additional activity and monitoring of calories... easy peazy. Turns out I can log 10,000 legitimate steps a day (not j... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422367236.047

On 1/26/2015 makeupaddicted1 said: Just started using my Flex a few days ago. Love tracking my steps, but I can't seem to get the sleep function to work right. I really wanted it for that. I had trouble with the sleep function also. I finally quit using that feature. On the Charge HR, it is automatic. You don't have to do anything to put it in sleep mode. Did you just buy your flex? Could you send it back? Continue Reading

Re: How to determine if I need to repair or purchase another tablet?

In Electronics Talk 1422366992.12

My first Kindle Fire HD is almost 2 1/2 years old and is working fine. I would not put $150 in repairs on a two year old tablet. I would shop for a new one and I'd get a different brand. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422298826.993

I had the Flex and upgraded to the Charge HR. I love it! There are several improvements from the Flex to the Charge HR. If you thinking about buying one, it is worth the upgraded features and price. I love seeing the actual numbers. I also know when I'm in fat burning mode because of the heart rate monitor. You can link your Fitbit to Myfitness Pal. It is very easy to log food in Myfitnesspal. They have a huge database of foods and it also saves all the stuff you normally eat. So logging food is easy and fast. One more thing, the Charge HR is like a traditional watch band. It is much... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1139
1 2 3 4 ...1139Next