Designer Fashion Clearance
107 Members and 13817 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: Anyone having trouble with Words With Friends working correctly?

In Electronics Talk 1414622639.56

I have a 7" Kindle HDX that WWF works on perfectly. It just doesn't work on my 8.9" HD or 8.9" HDX. YES, I have too many Kindles, but there really is a reason. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Diabetic Cookie or cake recipes

In Recipe Swap 1414610742.723

On 10/29/2014 Bungo said: What is a "serious diabetic"? A diabetic that doesn't crack jokes. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414610423.91

On 10/29/2014 dooBdoo said: On 10/29/2014 mima said: Sunshine, thanks for your reply. I am kind of glad it quit working my my older KF HD. At least I know now that my new HDX is not defective. It for sure is a WWF problem I guess. I wonder if they did an update or something? BTW, I don't play through Facebook. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. mima, It does make a difference whether you're using the mobile app or playing via the Facebook app. The fact that you can play on your phone (if it also is android) but not on the tablet sounds more like a problem with the app's compatib... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414610165.387

On 10/29/2014 dooBdoo said: It looks like their their Words With Friends Forum is pretty active and helpful: link goes to: http://www.amazon.com/Zynga-Game-Network-Words-Friends/forum/Fx1CN2BFC182K4B/-/1?asin=B0064X7B4A Yea, I went there. Couldn't really find a reason for my problem or a fix. Thanks anyway. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414607551.89

Sunshine, thanks for your reply. I am kind of glad it quit working my my older KF HD. At least I know now that my new HDX is not defective. It for sure is a WWF problem I guess. I wonder if they did an update or something? BTW, I don't play through Facebook. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Continue Reading

Anyone having trouble with Words With Friends working correctly?

Last Reply by mima 1414622639.25 | Started by mima in Electronics Talk

I got the new Kindle Fire 8.9" HDX and it will only partially load. I thought it was my HDX that might be faulty. Today it only partially loads on my older Kindle Fire HD. Exactly the same as the HDX. It still loads fine on my Samsung Note 3 phone. Something is going on. I had called Amazon when it first happened and reported it. At the time of the report, I'm sure it was working on my HD. Anyone else? The games are listed, but the board is a gray blank space. I can't play at all. I have to play on my phone. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else upset with DishTv and losing Turner stations?

In Viewpoints 1414591034.92

John, YES I called them twice now. I found out my mom's friend (80 years old) called them and she got so wound up about it that they hung up on her. LOL If you could see this tiny little lady............... Interesting in what you said in your last paragraph in post #27 about more men complaining more and not doing anything about it. I didn't realize that. Continue Reading

Re: Windowless Plane

In Viewpoints 1414532399.153

On 10/28/2014 SUHSE39 said: It looks so cool. I think it would be great. Question. Not being claustrophobic,i don't see why flying in this place would increase those feelings? The plane, it seems to me, would Give you an open feelIng, not as closed in. Anyway, I tHink it would be Fun and beautiful. I read it wrong too. There are no windows. Those are painted clouds. Or am I reading it wrong? Continue Reading

Re: Windowless Plane

In Viewpoints 1414524835.74

On 10/28/2014 soxfan said: Wait. It has no windows? I looked at the picture and thought is was floor to ceiling windows. Then I'm changing my answer to No! Too claustrophobic. I took it wrong too. I thought by looking at the pic. that it doesn't have traditional windows, but floor to celing windows. My other post about not being able to see my kindle because of the glare doesn't make sense now. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else upset with DishTv and losing Turner stations?

In Viewpoints 1414524437.197

On 10/28/2014 Witchy Woman said: TCM was one of the FEW channels I did watch. And, I like CNN. Sent an email to dish and got a canned response. We get hundreds of channels, but watch a handful. Wish they allowed purchase of individual channels rather than all the useless viewing. The ONLY reason we have sat. TV is we cannot get ANY channels without it. We are way back in the woods, and the cost of Cable TV is prohibitive. They came back once to look at running the cable and they seemed stumped as to what to do. We have Netflix, but that doesn't help with local news. I am ready to throw it all... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1096
1 2 3 4 ...1096Next