Maxi Dresses
56 Members and 9140 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: Do you LOVE your DISHWASHER?

In Fashion Talk 1398210617.73

On 4/22/2014 brunette8706 said: On 4/22/2014 mima said: I love my GE Profile SS (inside and out) dishwasher. The steam cycle steams the stuck food off. It works perfectly. I don't prewash or pre-rinse dishes ever. Mine has a built in disposal, so I don't have to clean anything out. We have the GE Profile series range (glass top) really like it except cleaning it is a challenge, and we have the GE profile microwave! We were going to get the GE profile DW but I saw that it had low ratings. Goes to show you can't go by the ratings if you love it. Do you have to clean the food filter? There is ... Continue Reading

Re: Do you LOVE your DISHWASHER?

In Fashion Talk 1398207338.53

I love my GE Profile SS (inside and out) dishwasher. The steam cycle steams the stuck food off. It works perfectly. I don't prewash or pre-rinse dishes ever. Mine has a built in disposal, so I don't have to clean anything out. Continue Reading

Re: Penzeys "Mural of Flavor"

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398196992.567

I love Sunny Paris for a salt free spice. It's wonderful on everything. I also like Forward and Ruth's ????. The Ruth's has salt though, but it is good. I think there is another word that goes along with Ruth's, but can't remember. I'm at work and can't look. I also buy huge quantities of dried chives from them. I persoanlly didn't care for Mural of Flavor. Continue Reading

Re: Funny about Wallet/Charger TSV....

In TSV Talk 1398189546.13

On 4/22/2014 ChicagoHeather said: On 4/22/2014 Tribefan said: LOL! Did you tell her it was for all the "charge" cards? Yes, Good one! Continue Reading

Funny about Wallet/Charger TSV....

Last Reply by TIffany 1398218924.43 | Started by mima in TSV Talk

I was talking to my mom. She said she had caught the tail end of the TSV and wanted to know why you would want to charge your wallet. I just about cracked up laughing. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Nook Free Fridays

In eBook Club 1398176256.747

On 4/18/2014 ceekay said: FREE FRIDAYS BOOK April 18, 2014: Today’s Free Fridays book selection is SWEET WATER by Christina Baker Kline. Both a Southern literary saga and a psychological thriller, this beautifully wrought novel recounts a daughter’s search for the truth about her mother’s death. “Evocative writing,” said The New York Times Book Review. Cassie Simon, an artist living in New York City, is willed a house a sixty acres of land in Sweetwater, Tennessee, by her grandfather, Amory Clyde – a man she never knew, and the last man to see her mother a... Continue Reading

Best healthiest meaty dog food (not dry) for a small older dog?

Last Reply by MoJoV 1398214673.653 | Started by mima in Pet Lovers

We feed our little dog a little meaty dogfood in the AM and in the PM. After she gets her appetizer, then she fills up on her dry dog food. I get the dry dog food from the vets office. Recently she was sick and I thought it was the meaty dog food I was giving her. I researched it and found bad reports. It ended up she wasn't sick from the dog food, but now I don't want to give that to her. What do you suggest? I'd rather have small containers or cans since she doesn't eat much each day. I don't want to risk it getting old and don't want to mess with freezing it. We live in the boondock... Continue Reading

Re: Galaxy s4 Active.....

In Electronics Talk 1398172242.68

I just bought a Trident case for my Samsung Note 3 and I really like it. It comes in several colors. I checked and Trident makes cases for your phone too. There are different models of the Trident, so you just have to choose what suits you. I didn't want a bulky case. Do you already have your phone? I'd like to know how you like it. I don't understand how there can be speaker holes, etc. and it still be waterproof. How does that work? Edit: I forgot to mention that I got my case from Amazon. Continue Reading

Re: Next time my Mr. Coffee goes out, I'm going to instant Folgers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398171634.197

I don't care for it at all. DH will drink it. I love my Keurig. I'm spoiled I think. Continue Reading

Re: Old Rules? New Rules? Who's got rules?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398110624.887

On 4/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: OP ---- are you Italian? Pasta first sounds Italian. My mother's rule I can add here ..... keep your elbows off the table. There are many more but I've blocked them out. I forgot about that one. You know, when we go our to eat or eat at someones else's house I do keep my elbows off the table to this day. At home I can do what I want! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1035
1 2 3 4 ...1035Next