Guaranteed Delivery
38 Members and 17589 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: $49,000 for shampoo???

In Beauty Banter 1418767816.707

On 12/16/2014 CeeCee said: I have seen some weird eBay listings like that. I am wondering if it's a way to move money from one country to another or one person to another without involving a check. This way you "bought" something, and the recipient "sold" something AND a lot of money was exchanged. It could also be they are hoping someone makes a mistake and clicks on it, and then feels obligated to pay it. Regardless, I think there is something shady going on with those kinds of listings. CeeCee I was told it was a way to sell drugs. They send the drugs along with whatever you are paying... Continue Reading

Re: I want these nails.....

In Beauty Banter 1418763159.44

Those are beautiful. My 14 year old granddaughter does jobs that look as good as those nails. I'm not kidding. She is so artistic and loves doing nails. Last year for Christmas she did my mom's nails (her great grandma) in blue and white snow flakes. They were impressive. Continue Reading

Re: Dec 16 Today is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE COVERED ANYTHING DAY!!! What is your favorite ??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418752318.743

Believe it or not, chocolate covered pineapple is wonderful! Even better than strawberries! Continue Reading

Re: Kindle Fire 8'9 VS Mini I Pad

In Viewpoints 1418751259.33

Are they both new or used? If used, you need to play with them and see which one you like better. Also, which version of Kindle? The HDX is better than the HD. I love the HDX because you can download Prime movies to watch when you are offline. You can't do that with HD though. So the verision and the size makes a difference. Continue Reading

Re: Kindle Fire 8'9 VS Mini I Pad

In Viewpoints 1418751168.413

On 12/16/2014 lovescats said: I like kindles because you have unlimited space in the cloud for the things you buy on amazon. but I like the ipad mini for being on the internet and having more apps I use. You can get a kindle Fire that has 4G also. Continue Reading

Re: What is the name of the long narrow table that goes behind a sofa if your sofa sits out in the room?

In For the Home Talk 1418748604.8

On 12/16/2014 brii said: I've always thought an Etagere was shelf unit or a small bookshelf. LOl You are right, but that was the word I was trying to think of. I think I've heard customers call sofa tables that. so I thought they were correct. Continue Reading

Re: What is the name of the long narrow table that goes behind a sofa if your sofa sits out in the room?

In For the Home Talk 1418748362.233

On 12/15/2014 GoodStuff said: The "fancy name" that keeps coming to mind is "etagiere". But that's not a sofa table. You know what? THAT is the name I was thinking of. I thought that was a sofa table. No wonder I couldn't find it. I'm sure I've heard people call a sofa table an etagiere. I didn't even know how to spell it. This is embarrassing. I sell new furniture for a living. I swear I've heard people call a sofa table an etagiere. My store is small and I don't sell sofa tables or etagieres! LOL My store is just basics such as mattresses, sofas and recliners. We are in a small town, so ... Continue Reading

Re: Crossbody bags

In All About Handbags 1418748062.88

I LOVE this Vera Bradley on and regular price it is $45. You can get them on sale off and on all the time. The black would be better for winter, but it is $65. It is very light weight and very organized. It has a built in wallet and a slip pocket in th back big enough to hold my Samsung Note 3 phone (which is big). It holds a lot for it's size. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1418681630.987

This is a strange as in uncommon, fancy word I'm thinking of. It isn't any of the above. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1418680930.053

On 12/15/2014 Drythe said: Library table? Parson's table? Good guess, but not those. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1121
1 2 3 4 ...1121Next