TSV(R) Preview
35 Members and 11089 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: To Make Stuffed Peppers Do You Par Bil Your Peppers?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409066988.89

No I don't boil the peppers first. I use raw hamburger in mine and cook them in the pressure cooker. They come out delicious! Continue Reading

Re: Which small kitchen appliances do you use most and couldn't do without?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408997995.463

Microwave, Keurig and electric can-opener (no sharp edges kind), pressure cooker. In that order. Continue Reading

Re: Has this happened to you on Facebook?

In Electronics Talk 1408991547.3

On 8/25/2014 morganjen said: If you "unfriend" someone, do they get a message that you've unfriended them? How do they find out you've done this. I don't think they know unless they "notice" you missing from their friends list. Continue Reading

Re: Revlon Colorstay Gel envy

In Beauty Banter 1408987081.383

I started a thread not too long ago that the Revlon Nail Envy made my nails peel. I'm back to trying to grow out and repair my nails too. Makes me mad that I ruined them. Continue Reading

Re: Has this happened to you on Facebook?

In Electronics Talk 1408974929.42

Thanks for your suggestions on how to see if I actually sent a request by mistake. Thanks again! Continue Reading

Re: Storing "Half-Clean" Clothes -- Any Clever Ideas?

In For the Home Talk 1408967920.253

On 8/24/2014 sidsmom said: On 8/24/2014 Divine said: On 8/24/2014 VanSleepy said: I never heard of half-clean clothes. It think the OP just means clothes that have only been worn for an hour or so and aren't really dirty. I know I wear my jeans more than once, as long as they still look/smell clean and aren't all stretched out. Understand the concept, but why the segregation? Either they're clean to wear or need a wash....whether it's the 2nd wear or 22nd wear. Unusual. I agree. I wash anything that has been worn over a couple hours. If it has been worn a couple hours, I figure it's as c... Continue Reading

Has this happened to you on Facebook?

Last Reply by mima 1408991547.483 | Started by mima in Electronics Talk

This morning I had a notification that Joe Jones (not real name) accepted my friend request. He was two or three years older than me in high school. I barely remember him, but his younger brother was in my class. I haven't ever seen him or his name on facebook. So I'm sure I didn't request him unknowingly. Sometimes I think you can hit the "friend" button by mistake, but I don't remember seeing him at all on facebook. I don't mind being friends with him, but I'm sure he's wondering why I asked him to be my Facebook friend. It's kind of embarrassing. I'm married. I hope he doesn't think ... Continue Reading

Re: Penzey's Favorites

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408889862.013

Sunny Paris and Ruth Ann's Muskego Ave Chicken and Fish Seasoning. I use both on everything. Sunny Paris is salt free and Ruth Ann's is not. I also buy their dried chives. Forward is really good too. Continue Reading

Re: What consistancy is Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup?

In Recipe Swap 1408673690.217

On 8/21/2014 beckyb1012 said: On 8/21/2014 mima said: I made the Shepard's pie with the Campbells golden mushroom soup. It was delicious! Love it! I'm so happy I happened to read about this soup. I liked it better than the cream soup! Sometimes I like to use the Campbell's nacho cheese soup on my Shepard's Pie. Very good. I can't have any dairy or cheese. That's why I'm so thrilled to find this soup. Campbell's nacho cheese is not on my "to use" list. Others might be interested though. Continue Reading

Re: What consistancy is Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup?

In Recipe Swap 1408643457.72

I made the Shepard's pie with the Campbells golden mushroom soup. It was delicious! Love it! I'm so happy I happened to read about this soup. I liked it better than the cream soup! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1075
1 2 3 4 ...1075Next