TSV(R) Preview
141 Members and 11440 Guests Online

mima's Activity

Re: O/T can I access the forums with my Kindle??

In Beauty Banter 1414242450.083

Yes. Instead of using the shopping app, use the web. Go to QVC.com. Scroll down to where it says "We're Here to Help" in red. You will see "QVC Community" in that selection. Select that and there you will see "Forums". Select Forums and you will be here. Hope that helps. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone hear Jane Treacy's Christmas gift suggestion with the Clark's shoes ?

In Clarks 1414181987.163

On 10/23/2014 Remee said: On 10/23/2014 gazelle77 said: On 10/23/2014 Remee said: Gazelle, don't be so ridiculous. I didn't say a thing about ME gifting shoes. I know better! I'm discussing the fact that Jane would think it a logical gift from a parent to a child's teacher. Does that make sense ????? I was funning with you! Relax and do not be so defensive. And I'm supposed to know this...how ? I don't know you, and you didn't use any emoticons, or type" lol" or anything. I take everyone seriously here unless they indicate otherwise. I could tell she was totally joking. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone recieve their new 8.9" Kindle HDX yet? Delivered Oct. 21?

In Electronics Talk 1414173939.327

On 10/24/2014 Sooner said: I used Mayday once and was delighted with the response! It was a stupid question but I didn't feel stupid after using this. I can't wait to hear more about your purchase! She didn't speak very good english to start. The first thing she told me to do was to restart my Kindle. I told her if I did she would be gone, and she said "I said restart the kindle" so I did. And she was gone! LOL Duh!!! I will just call next time. I was going to do it this morning but I left in a hurry and forgot it! I'll have to wait until tonight now. That app works on my other Kind... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414161339.693

Not impressed with Mayday. LOL Gonna call them a little later. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414158563.65

Well, I did get mine yesterday. It is beautiful. It is awesome. BUT there is one glitch. I can't get Words With Friends to work. I had Mayday on my 7" HDX for a year and never used it. Today is the day to try it out on my new 8.9 HDX if I can't get it to work. I'm waiting for it to update (again) since I keep taking it off and putting it back on thinking that will help. I'll let you know how Mayday goes. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414078808.573

On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: On 10/23/2014 mima said: On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: What is new about it? Are they still making the HD versions? I am very confused about the product line. I have a small HDX I got on black Friday last year. The smaller HDX model is the same as last years. There isn't a 2014 model of the 7". There is a new 2014 model 8.9" HDX. It was released two days ago. I'm getting mine today. And yes they still have the HD versions also. I wish they would have named this new model (8.9 HDX) a different name. People are reviewing last years model on the one that was just release... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414077479.273

On 10/23/2014 Sooner said: What is new about it? Are they still making the HD versions? I am very confused about the product line. I have a small HDX I got on black Friday last year. The smaller HDX model is the same as last years. There isn't a new 2014 model of the 7". There is a new 2014 model 8.9" HDX. It was released two days ago. I'm getting mine today. And yes they still have the HD versions also. I wish they would have named this new model (8.9 HDX) a different name. People are reviewing last years model on the one that was just released two days ago. They have last years 8.9 HDX on ... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414077270.34

Well, I checked out some of the reviews. A lot of them are from people reviewing last years model and a lot of them are from non-purchasers. So the ratings are unfair, as usual. Here is the one I'm talking about just released. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HCNHDN0/ref=nav_shopall_k_hdx89 Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414076388.08

On 10/23/2014 Nikalette said: I think this tablet has been out on Amazon for over a year. What was QVC offering? Is it a new model? Or did they offer some accessories? No it is the brand new one from Amazon, not from QVC. It was being released/delivered Oct. 21, 2014. I figured some people have gotten theirs already. Continue Reading

Re: Opinions On Painting Project...Open Floor Plan

In For the Home Talk 1414076045.52

On 10/22/2014 Me And My Shadow said: On 10/21/2014 mima said:<br /> <br /> I love my kitchen. I really doesn't sound pretty, but it really is! LOL Keep in mind that I don't have much kitchen wall by the time you count the backsplash and cabinets on all three walls. My walls in the kitchen are charcoal black. The charcoal is mainly above the cabinets and around the doorways and that's about it. Since are ceiling are 13 feet high on one side, there is a lot of the charcoal on the one wall up high. I have shades of light gray for my counters and SS appliances. I have some red accen... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1094
1 2 3 4 ...1094Next