Christmas in July(R) Sale
100 Members and 12766 Guests Online

blueskies's Activity

Re: OT: EBOLA..God rest the soul of that courageous Dr. Can it come here?

In Beauty Banter 1406793846.707

Airline travel can spread disease around the planet , faster than scientists can track it . Now it's time to stay home , to give health authorities the ability to contain cases to one or fewer locations. It's easier to deal with, versus a pandemic with cases spread world-wide. Then treatment of those cases , until they determine it's safe to travel again . A situation like this has been predicted for a long time . We've been lucky so far . Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use paulas choice resist anti aging foundation?

In Beauty Banter 1406759525.95

OP , I have been using it for the past 2 months . I like it very much . It looks natural & the coverage is medium . It doesn't feel heavy . My skin is often dry , so I find it glides on easier, if I use a primer ( BE ) beforehand . I'm also using several anti-aging products from PC , and the retinol can cause dryness , so the BE clear foundation primer really helps .......... I use the porcelain & it's the lightest porcelain shade , among all the other brands I've used over the years . ( I don't know if that implies all the shades are a bit lighter than other brands ? ) ......... Sinc... Continue Reading

Re: Spa Headbands - Any recommendations?

In Beauty Banter 1406674590.85

I just buy wide stretch headbands , from the pharmacy / dept. store . You can usually buy them in a pack of 2 or more , for a few dollars . Wash them by hand or in a net bag in the washer on delicate / hand wash . They drip dry overnight & last a long time . Continue Reading

Re: Courtney

In Q Did What? 1406673639.487

I'm a longtime viewer . The Q has done various things for hosts over the years . They gave JRT a baby shower, which were gift items from the Q inventory . They had another newer host ( can't think of her name at the moment ) & her fiancée on the show for a special pre-bridal program . I think it's just random IMO & more about getting viewers to watch & shop ....... no worse than the FB customer relations outreach program . I think Courtney is a good host ; she gives details on items , and doesn't mind sharing clothing measurements / fit , to help customers make decisions ..... Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed TSV's are only about $10 cheaper than normal

In TSV Talk 1406670013.253

Yes I noticed that over the past year or two ....but I thought it was more like only a $5.00 savings ! The LOri G . tank & top duo a few weeks ago, was around $44.95 as the TSV .....the next day listed as $49.95 regular price . ......imo , no need to rush to make a decision . The S & H / postage is what affects my final decision to buy or not . .......I also noticed they're using lots of 5 & 6 EZ Pays , but not lowering the prices . I'd rather see real substantial sale prices & 2 EZ pays . Continue Reading

Re: Spin Mop

In TSV Talk 1406406985.257

On 7/25/2014 Q2girl said: Can you use these on hardwood floors without a hardwood floor solution? Thanks! We have hardwood floors ( pine ) and I use Mr. Clean & other cleaners .....sometimes a hardwood cleaner if I have some . I think its most important , not to use a lot of water on wood floors .....don't use a heavy water-soaked mop & it'll be ok . The spinner section in this bucket , removes a lot of the water , so you're basically damp- mopping the floor . Also , it's safer if your wood floors are sealed , which protects them from water damage . Some of the sealant has worn away o... Continue Reading

Re: I have received all of my many goodies from Valerie!!!

In For the Home Talk 1406406033.193

On 7/26/2014 mousiegirl said: On 7/26/2014 SPURT said: On 7/25/2014 blueskies said: OP , I've had the same issue with damaged packaging via UPS for years now . Also hold my breath , lol. One broken Marie Osmond doll , and a Joan Rivers enameled metal box , with the hinged lid broken off . Mud & tire tracks on all packages . Everything pristine via Postal Service tho . Oddly, I have Midwest friends with the opposite problem ! Guess it's a local issue ? ............SUSAN LOUISE , thank you ! I have a few really old , unsentimental decorations I'll be tossing out , which is a good excuse to ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406405716.463

On 7/26/2014 SHOPR said: On 7/25/2014 blueskies said: OP , your home is going to be so amazing ! Your grandkids will love it :) .........I have those peppermint twist trees in red . Very sparkly ! Might get the green ........I also ordered and received the hanging elves . They are funny but have manufacturing defects . I decided to repair them instead of exchanging with the risk of getting something even worse . ..........got the kitchen wreath with rolling pin/gingerbread people / gumdrops , etc. and it's perfect ! It's sooo pretty & whimsical . It's a keeper :) .......Enjoy your purchas... Continue Reading

Re: Do you think this is rude?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406341663.217

OP , well that's a new one ! I haven't seen that happen around here yet , but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later . I can remember when cashiers waited till you had your change back in your handbag , before they called " Next ! " . :( Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406335803.053

OP , I've had the same issue with damaged packaging via UPS for years now . Also hold my breath , lol. One broken Marie Osmond doll , and a Joan Rivers enameled metal box , with the hinged lid broken off . Mud & tire tracks on all packages . Everything pristine via Postal Service tho . Oddly, I have Midwest friends with the opposite problem ! Guess it's a local issue ? ............SUSAN LOUISE , thank you ! I have a few really old , unsentimental decorations I'll be tossing out , which is a good excuse to get replacements , lol. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 412
1 2 3 4 ...412Next