146 Members and 11884 Guests Online

blueskies's Activity

Re: A269469 philosophy 3pc mega-size body essentials collection offered on Easy pay!

In philosophy 1429381836.27

For anyone who asked about the lemon custard , it's marvelous . I bought a 16 Oz shower gel in January , and it made this winter bearable ,lol..... It's like the scent / burst of a million lemons, and just energizes & is a happy scent ! I love it & my favorite . However, I've heard so much about fresh cream & have wanted to try it for awhile ....and couldn't pass up this great opportunity . So glad they added spritzes and reduced the lotion size . I never got thru those giant pump bottles of lotion , and always wanted a scented spritz , because the shower gel scent doesn't last be... Continue Reading

Re: Welcome back, Lisa ! Who is watching first show ?

In Among Friends 1428961222.993

On 4/13/2015 kittymomNC said: Can't watch the whole show, but as I posted on another thread, Southern Charm has come back to QVC! Lisa has a lovely voice and a lovely personality... I'm glad to see her back. She will be a welcome addition to the host lineup. So true . Continue Reading

Re: Whos watching Lisa Mason's Diamonique show

In Jewelry Talk 1428961018.67

It's nice to see her back , and I think Jane & Lisa are great together :) Continue Reading

Re: Welcome back, Lisa ! Who is watching first show ?

In Among Friends 1428960282.89

Upbeat show & lots of laughter :) Nice that the Q , decided to show both Lisa's wedding ring and Jane's wedding earrings . Continue Reading

Welcome back, Lisa ! Who is watching first show ?

Last Reply by blueskies 1428961222.29 | Started by blueskies in Among Friends

It's great to see Lisa again . Such a great host . It will be a fun 2 hour show , with Jane & Lisa together too . Wonder if they'll be showing Lisa's wedding ring again .....remember that ring ? They just showed Jane's wedding earrings ...very pretty . Continue Reading

Re: Attn: (?) Retired Ladies - Making "stupid" purchases

In Beauty Banter 1428905088.02

OP , if you're saying it's the expensive price , you might be able to find another brand close in color, at a down-to-earth price as others suggested . On the other hand , if it's a small thing that makes you happy , why not ? Life is too short . Also, you might want to switch to a less expensive brand or color , for most days in between using your favorite lipstick . We develop habits in our working years & we can change them for a more casual lifestyle .....or not ! We can also change habits , but keep one or a few things the same . Wishing you happy retirement years ! :) Continue Reading

Re: Do you color your own hair?

In Beauty Banter 1428904456.993

On 4/11/2015 feline groovy said: On 4/10/2015 blueskies said: I'm considering starting coloring again . I'll start with a temp color . Question : Do the root touch up colors come in kits ? Or do I have to buy a regular box & use a small amount , tossing out the remainder ? Also , how often do the roots have to be re-colored ? Every 2 weeks I suppose ? Thank you for answers ahead of time ! Question : Do the root touch up colors come in kits ? Or do I have to buy a regular box & use a small amount , tossing out the remainder ? Yep, they come in kits. "Clairol Root Touch Up" is excellent... Continue Reading

Searching for anti-aging serum by female Doctor of Dermatology on the Q in February ?

Last Reply by blueskies 1428955289.33 | Started by blueskies in Beauty Banter

Does anyone else remember the Dermatologist who appeared on the Q in the last few months ( I'm thinking it was February ) .....who had an anti-aging serum /cream for sale ? She said it took a year to source all the ingredients , and that's why she could only produce a small , limited amount of product . I think her last name began with an " M " ......had long dark hair & was young . She said anti-aging products had to be used on a regular basis, and results took years to see /achieve .....not overnight . The product was over $100 or so , and I believe it sold out . I've searched for the n... Continue Reading

Re: Do you color your own hair?

In Beauty Banter 1428731239.38

I'm considering starting coloring again . I'll start with a temp color . Question : Do the root touch up colors come in kits ? Or do I have to buy a regular box & use a small amount , tossing out the remainder ? Also , how often do the roots have to be re-colored ? Every 2 weeks I suppose ? Thank you for answers ahead of time ! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 436
1 2 3 4 ...436Next