Just-Reduced Clearance
133 Members and 16670 Guests Online

Anniecamp's Activity

Re: How much do you spend on groceries per month?

In For the Home Talk 1413418617.793

gonnab, you did better than I did. The hamburger I bought was 49 cents/lb. Pork Steak was 39 cents/lb., and I got so sick of them that I couldn't even look at a pork chop for years. Seriously! I think it was the Hunts Company (Ketchup, etc.) that offered a computerized menu built around your food budget. It cost 10 cents, and they sent a whole menu and recipes to make for a month. Some great recipes! I really didn't mind the challenge, but I do remember admiring things in the store that I couldn't buy. It sounds like your dil does a good job of it. Teen and college age boys can really ... Continue Reading

Re: Signature Club A TS today-----any thoughts?

In Beauty Banter 1413325361.137

I've used SCA for years, and love the products. Continue Reading

Re: TRACFONE REPLENISHING?

In Electronics Talk 1413325224.737

I forgot to mention that we always get our phones from HSN. Continue Reading

Re: TRACFONE REPLENISHING?

In Electronics Talk 1413325130.963

Gem, dh and I have used the Tracphone with the triple minutes for years You have to buy minutes BEFORE you run out of minutes to get the minutes tripled. It sounds like you've lost the triple minutes, but what we do is just buy a card of minutes at Walmart or a drugstore (they're cheaper at Walmart), and follow the instructions on the back of the card. No phone call is necessary. It does take a few minutes for the tripled amount to eventually show up, though. I am sorry, but it sounds like you missed out on the triple minutes. It was in the instructions when we bought our phones. It always... Continue Reading

Re: I Need Some Input On What Is A Fair Rate

In Viewpoints 1412819074.45

I would think it varies by state, but the person you hire to do this may very well need a food license to do this for you. The charge may also need sales tax charge, and would be considered income tax for the person doing it. Continue Reading

Re: How much do you spend on groceries per month?

In For the Home Talk 1411582775.32

What an enjoyable thread to read! I must admit, I could be more careful in my planning and purchasing. I'm reminded though, that I've come a long way from the $7.00 a week food budget we had when first married. Continue Reading

Re: The View

In Viewpoints 1411580322.38

I used to like Rosie Perez, until she started talking too much on The View. It's like she's trying to be the leader of the pack. After she announced proudly, a couple of times that she throws her toothbrush away every week and uses a new one, I decided she is the new Sherrie. She evidentially has never heard of peroxide. Dip your toothbrush in peroxide for a couple of minutes every few days, and throw it away after 4 months. Instead, she adds to filling up the landfills, with 52 plastic toothbrushes a year. The other 3 on the panel are doing fine. Continue Reading

Re: What Is A Joan Rangers Pin?

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1411251128.12

Oh how funny! Thank you for posting the pictures. I have never seen that show. Only clips of it on other shows. I love her coat. Years ago, I had a white coat with fur like that. Loved that coat. Continue Reading

What Is A Joan Rangers Pin?

Last Reply by spindlegirl 1411262080.173 | Started by Anniecamp in Joan Rivers Classics Collection

What is a Joan Rangers pin? Also, what is a Joan Rangers salute? I used to watch her on QVC about 20 years ago. After we got rid of cable, I only saw her when I was out of town, in a hotel, etc. We got QVC back on regular TV a couple of years ago, so I was once again enjoying seeing Joan present her fashions and jewelry. I had put off and put off ever ordering something from JR collection. When she died, I thought I'd better finally do it. I ordered 3 clothing items, and a bee pin. Love them all! I missed out on a lot. Continue Reading

Re: Prescriptions by mail.....How's it working out for you?

In Health & Fitness 1404322482.05

What do people that are on insulin that has to be refrigerated do? Our pharmacy fills the prescription and keeps it in the fridge until you pick it up. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 272
1 2 3 4 ...272Next