Living for Me
86 Members and 16778 Guests Online

Anniecamp's Activity

Re: Too Much Skincare

In Beauty Banter 1422389568.097

LipstickD, a trip to your stash will help you! That's what I do when I feel like I could use some freshening up. Not only have you been going through rough times, but the blahs of winter don't help, either. Your haircut probably looks better than you think it does. It won't be long, and it will grow out some. Continue Reading

Re: Collectibles that are totally worthless

In Viewpoints 1422388785.92

What an interesting thread! I've only gotten through page 1, but hope to come back to read some more. Continue Reading

Re: ARGGH Ugly Temptations Brown Trim

In Temp-tations 1422385480.167

The brown trim doesn't bother me, but the lime green sure does! They've been using too much of that lime green, and take a pretty piece and ruin it with that green. Continue Reading

Re: Need help for stains on vintage china

In For the Home Talk 1422385274.05

The Efferdent tablets mentioned above may help. Whatever you use, it will have to sit on it for probably about a day. You could try a paste of regular Oxyclean. I use the powdered, and make a paste out of it, with very little water. I hope you can fix it. If you use the Efferdent tablets, fill the bowl with water to above the stain line, and use several tablets. Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone else bothered by how much food gets wasted during demos?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422384957.953

Yes, it does bother me. We are so wasteful in this country. There's no way that the food that they tear apart and paw up is eaten. Also, sitting under the hot lights in the studio for so long makes it not good to eat. I'm sure some of it gets eaten, but a lot of it thrown away. Continue Reading

Re: Need help covering red/blue cheeks

In Beauty Banter 1422384474.543

The ONLY thing I have found that works on it for me is the LAVENDER colored concealer by Signature Club A (Adrienne-HSN). At this point in time, it's available in a compact with 2 shades of the cream makeup, in an oblong, black case. Also in some of the other carry-all makeup compacts. The first one I mentioned comes with a generous size of the Lavender. To me, it's a miracle product! Continue Reading

Re: Too Much Skincare

In Beauty Banter 1422384085.96

Another choir sister here. Aprilskies, the same thing happened to me. I had gone for a little over a year, just using up what I had. Then, 2 or 3 new giant kits put me back to where I started! Continue Reading

Re: Grown man doing happy dances?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422327095.54

Lucylover, Lory, 05gage25, and Ury, thank you for your kindness. At a time like this, it was just hard to see people criticize someone whose professional countenance is so kind. People certainly don't have to like everybody, but we don't have to be cruel, either. Continue Reading

Re: SIMPLIFY 2015, WEEK 5--All can join! Support for those who want to spend less

In Beauty Banter 1422325371.307

Still working on paper. Also eating out of the pantry and freezer. Less volume on both! Continue Reading

Re: Grown man doing happy dances?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422324364.8

I can't even believe it. I got home from work and learned of the death of a friend. In trying to relax some with lighter things, I come here to see over a hundred posts, with so many criticizing a man who, for the most part, spreads kindness and joy. With so much tragedy and evil doings going on in our world today, we need to see somebody spreading some fun and happiness. Lighten up, people. If you don't like shopping channel silliness, look for something else! As some have said, life is too short. Don't waste time by nitpicking. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 281
1 2 3 4 ...281Next