Spring Fashion Days
164 Members and 17310 Guests Online

Anniecamp's Activity

Re: Cleaned out my closet yesterday . . .

In Viewpoints 1425325752.987

Congratulations, Ford! That is a big project! I hope you and your dd enjoy your new home, a fresh start. Continue Reading

Re: Joy Mangano True Perfection Towels?

In For the Home Talk 1425323820.21

I hope that everyone that ordered them likes them! I just now thought of something funny, though. I have no idea why it would be, but It took two or three washings before they felt really absorbent, so don't give up on them if they don't seem to be at first. Odd, but that's the way mine were. l love them. Continue Reading

Re: Any other Dumpster Divers out there?

In For the Home Talk 1425323191.48

I've never dumpster dived, but have certainly spent my share of time in thrift shops and estate sales. Have gotten many lovely things that way. Continue Reading

Re: SIMPLIFY--2015--MARCH thread--anyone can join in!

In Beauty Banter 1425322014.487

I donated several boxes of clothes. It was nice to get the space back, but I feel bad about how many new items I donated. It's not like I was getting around to wearing them. Continue Reading

Re: Joy Mangano True Perfection Towels?

In For the Home Talk 1425261624.393

I have JM's towels from three or four years ago. They are wonderful, and still look as nice as when I bought them. They are not heavy to hold, but are absorbent. The color is still fresh, and I don't need fabric softener. Some towels get scratchy and rough if you don't use FS, and you're not even supposed to use FS, since it hurts the absorbency. I'm glad that I have them. Continue Reading

Re: Wei East

In Beauty Banter 1425260365.903

I'm not crazy about her, but her products deliver great results! I love the China Herbal Cleanser. It quickly clears up any blemish that might pop up from time to time. Also love her White Lotus creams for day and night. Her hand lotion is unbelievable. I can't find anything nicer, anywhere. There is absolutely no stickiness, and it makes your skin softer than soft, almost instantly. Continue Reading

Re: SIMPLIFY 2015--Week 8

In Beauty Banter 1424997900.357

lol Irish, either a sign of our good work, or our excesses. Continue Reading

Re: What is the most you paid or would pay for concert tickets?

In Viewpoints 1424997790.817

Ivey, it's hard to believe, isn't it? I saw Elvis in 1971, and the tickets were $15.00. He also gave a great concert. Continue Reading

Re: What is the most you paid or would pay for concert tickets?

In Viewpoints 1424997671.683

A few years ago, a little over $500 for 2 tickets to see Simon and Garfunkel. Parking was in addition to that, and very expensive. (They really raise the prices for special events.) Of course, we also got a program which, if I remember correctly was around $25. The total for the evening was about $700. The concert was great. About 3 weeks later, Art G. was stopped for smoking pot in his limo. It kind of rubbed it in, what I was supporting with my hard earned money. (I kept thinking that an organization for hungry children could have done so much more with my money.) As I said though,... Continue Reading

Re: SIMPLIFY 2015--Week 8

In Beauty Banter 1424996712.697

Dperry, I understand about the empty hangers! I have such a stack of them that it's kind of embarrassing. It's quite the visual lesson. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 290
1 2 3 4 ...290Next