Fall Fashion Clearance
103 Members and 18923 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: WHAT DID YOU BUY FROM VALERIE'S 8-22 MORNING SHOW?

In For the Home Talk 1408758477.64

I bought the Santa cloche. Couldn't pass it up. Wish it had the red base but I guess green will do. Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 2 Mercury Glass Square Pedestals by Valerie- All colors available H204408

In For the Home Talk 1408587823.86

On 8/20/2014 CT2249 said: This may be off the subject, but...I am looking for the set of 2 wood display stands by Linda Dano. I have been waiting patiently forever for her to come back and to have these again. Does anyone know if Linda Dano is EVER coming back?? If so, when?? Don't think she's coming back with home decor items. She's as much as said so on her website and FB. I believe she was supposed to come back with a jewelry line but I think that's been derailed, too. Continue Reading

Re: Al Roker Birthday Observation

In TV Talk 1408565676.32

On 8/20/2014 lulu2 said: On 8/20/2014 MathisFan said: Did anyone else think his birthday celebration on The Today Show this morning seemed a little forced? To me, he just didn't seem all that enthusiastic about all the hubbub. Also noticed that there was no happy birthday from his wife, Debra Roberts. Is it possible because she is employed by ABC, she could not appear on NBC? I wouldn't think so but I guess it's possible. I was just kind of surprised there was no mention of her whatsoever. Continue Reading

Al Roker Birthday Observation

Last Reply by Shawnie 1408566424.597 | Started by MathisFan in TV Talk

Did anyone else think his birthday celebration on The Today Show this morning seemed a little forced? To me, he just didn't seem all that enthusiastic about all the hubbub. Also noticed that there was no happy birthday from his wife, Debra Roberts. Continue Reading

Re: HLN QUESTION....

In Viewpoints 1408501187.997

Jane V. Mitchell is on at 7PM (EST). NG is on at 8PM (EST). Dr. Drew is on at 9PM (EST). I think they used to rerun them later in the evening but I don't think they are doing that anymore. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Casts Adam Newman

In TV Talk 1408464925.31

Don't recognize him. Looks awfully young to me. Sorry, but no one can replace MM in my book. Continue Reading

Re: Reminder: Grocery store thief & women's open purses

In Viewpoints 1408464677.047

I started carrying a small nylon D&B cross body a few years ago. I have trouble with my knees and walking. It would have been so easy for some thug to knock me down and steal my purse. It also got to the point I couldn't lug around a heavy purse any longer. I've found I don't need to carry a lot of things when I go out. Just the essentials. Driver's license, debit card, coupons and maybe a little cash. I feel a lot safer with the cross body. Not a false sense of security, just safer. Continue Reading

Re: VPH's "Words to Live By" Flameless Candles...

In For the Home Talk 1408392319.883

I came so close to ordering a few sets of the everyday. Now I'm glad I didn't. I'm so sorry that some of you have been disappointed with your orders. It's such a shame. They looked so pretty in the presentations. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Mariah really is.... (BIG SPOILER)

In TV Talk 1408372176.443

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to turn out. I just hope Mariah doesn't stay the "evil" twin but turns her life around after finding out that Sharon is her mother. But she may feel she'll never be able to live up to Cassie and therefore her bad ways may continue. At least for a while. Continue Reading

Re: Kelly on Y&R

In TV Talk 1408307703.197

What in the world is up with all the red Kelly has been sporting lately? That garish red lipstick, the hideous red dresses plus that stringy bleached blond hair. She looks as if she should be standing on a street corner. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 96
1 2 3 4 ...96Next