TSV(R) Preview
52 Members and 10998 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: TODAY Success; Talk Show Failure - Can Meredith Vieira Prevail?

In TV Talk 1410707501.42

On 9/14/2014 gardenman said: I like it. It reminds me of Bonnie Hunt's show. I haven't seen Meredith's show yet but I still miss Bonnie Hunt's show. I think Meredith is on at 10AM in my area. Maybe on The CW or a different local channel. I know she's not on a major network. Continue Reading

Re: facebook and firefox -

In Viewpoints 1410375078.567

No problems here. Now, as sure as I've said that, the problems will start. lol Continue Reading

Re: I hate the new Phyllis on Y&R today!

In TV Talk 1410212727.977

How can you say she and Jack have no chemistry? She hasn't even spoken to him yet. As for no animation, she's supposed to be in a coma. Granted, she's not as pretty as Michelle but I'm willing to give her a chance. Continue Reading

Re: New Hosts on the View

In TV Talk 1410135647.19

I've never heard of Nicolle Wallace. Hopefully, she's nothing like annoying Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Continue Reading

Re: Flipping the Block

In Viewpoints 1410135137.117

I've been watching but I really don't have any idea which condo will sell for the most money. I didn't care at all for the designs of the twin brothers. I liked different elements of all the other teams. Continue Reading

Re: MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

In For the Home Talk 1409340387.69

On 8/26/2014 lucymo said: Well, my Snowman came today and he is beautiful. The cloche is very clear with no bubbles. One flaw, the cloche doesn't fit into the base very well, it appears the base may be a little out of round. Lights work, am now testing the timer now. I think I'll keep it because it is very special and there are no replacements, anyway, it doesn't show and it fits well enough that it won't fall. Red base is nice looking, has some darker undertones so it isn't in your face fire engine red, nice soft shade. Hope you all get yours soon. Just unpacked my Santa cloche today. Like... Continue Reading

Re: VPH Cloche's....Handle with care!!!

In For the Home Talk 1409090016.093

Thanks for the warning! I should get mine tomorrow. Continue Reading

Re: Here is the Rachel Ray TSV!

In TSV Talk 1408992263.083

On 8/25/2014 cgando said: On 8/25/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said: On 8/25/2014 MathisFan said: Every time I look at her Bubble and Brown bake ware all I envision is food bubbling through those handles and making a mess all over the oven. ITA! I would never buy this style. Why on earth did she make such huge openings on the sides? you can only fill the dish half full. The advertised sizes of each of these bowls is based on the heights of the sides, not the height of the handles. If you removed the higher handles, you still have a 3 qt bowl! I love how people make derogatory comments before ... Continue Reading

Re: Here is the Rachel Ray TSV!

In TSV Talk 1408971953.837

Every time I look at her Bubble and Brown bake ware all I envision is food bubbling through those handles and making a mess all over the oven. Continue Reading

Re: Kitchen Aid Food Processor on ITKWDavid today...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408934722.653

I didn't see the presentation today but two other times I've watched Laura demonstrate the KA FP she put cheese in to shred and the machine clogged and quit running. She always says..."oh, did we lose power?" Then she quickly moves to another machine and demonstrates chopping, shredding or slicing something else. The two times I've seen that happen lately is enough for me to know I don't want a KA FP. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 97
1 2 3 4 ...97Next