118 Members and 20570 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: Howie Mandel's hypnosis on America's Got Talent, and Today Show visit.

In Viewpoints 1432774244.72

I'm sick of hearing about Howie's OCD. He needs to learn how to talk about something else. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Monday Spoiler May 25 and more... real juicy

In TV Talk 1432348330.817

On 5/22/2015 Nicecupoftea said: We'll I want to know -who is Tobias? He was the guy that was spying for Victor in Ashley's lab. Ashley fired him. He popped up in Crimson Lights a few days ago. Continue Reading

Re: Iced Tea K-Cups

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1431651083.62

I've been using Lipton Refresh Sweet Tea. I like it better than Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet Tea which I used to drink all the time. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R spoiler

In TV Talk 1431388339.977

On 5/11/2015 steffieg said: Am I hearing things or does anyone else hear a whistling sound when they switch to the Abbott Lab/Ashley's new office? Wish I knew what was doing it or is it Connor or Johnny blowing a whistle behind the set? LOL! steffieg I think the whistling, etc. is supposed to be the inner workings of the lab. Things boiling, etc., etc. Continue Reading

Re: Canceled And Renewed TV Shows For The 2015-16 Season

In Viewpoints 1431289801.29

On 5/9/2015 madzonie said: On 5/9/2015 MathisFan said: Wonder who will host America's Funniest Home Videos since Tom Bergeron is leaving? I read a RUMOR a few days ago that it was going to be Chris Harrison. Don't know if that's close, or if it's a smoke screen. If it was him, not sure how I feel about that choice. If that rumor is true, I'm not thrilled with ABC's choice. I'll miss Tom's sense of humor. Continue Reading

Re: Canceled And Renewed TV Shows For The 2015-16 Season

In Viewpoints 1431220393.38

Wonder who will host America's Funniest Home Videos since Tom Bergeron is leaving? Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Spoiler May 4th thru 8th

In TV Talk 1430709503.267

On 5/3/2015 lork said: I have been thinking of all of the fake/twin characters who have been involved in this soap over the years. . .Jack/FakeJake. . . Mariah/Cassie. . .please add to the list. . . Patty/Emily.....Lauren/Sheila's sister.....Phyllis/Sheila I know there are bound to be more but I can't think of them right now. Continue Reading

Re: Have you seen: Bride By Design

In TV Talk 1429987431.633

I'm not impressed either. I really wanted to like the show but I think many of her creations look the same. Same belts, same add ons, etc., etc. Continue Reading

Re: Feel Bad for Bob Mackie

In Fashion Talk 1429913599.653

I tried to watch. Albany was blabbering and not paying one bit of attention to what Bob was trying to get across to her. Couldn't take her any longer. She needs to take her stars and garters and leave TV. Continue Reading

Re: If I hear one more SNAP, CRACKLE or POP from Samsung Fridge...

In For the Home Talk 1429552938.593

On 4/20/2015 ermy said: On 4/20/2015 MathisFan said: I don't think it's the ice maker. My Kenmore pops and cracks too. It's part of the auto defrost feature. When the auto defrost kicks in the popping and cracking start. Mine's 20 years old so I'm used to it now. My fridge is 5 years old. came with our new house, builder grade GE side by side. I have never, as yet, heard it defrost. Mine isn't a GE. My ice maker hasn't worked for years so I know it's not the ice maker. Every time the defrost cycle starts it pops and cracks. It's done it since the day we bought it. After 20 years, I think... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 116
1 2 3 4 ...116Next