Dooney & Bourke
101 Members and 16560 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: Y&R Abby look-a-like

In TV Talk 1419035839.073

They do look similar. I remember when Cari Dee won America's Next Top Model back in 2005 or 2006. Hadn't seen her for some time until this commercial. Continue Reading

Re: B&B.....Rick....

In TV Talk 1418948419.003

Wish Ivy had taken a picture of them with her phone. I hope Rick doesn't see Ivy and she goes back and tells Caroline what she saw. Continue Reading

Re: DOOL Star Kyle Lowder Joining Cast As Y&R Kyle Abbott

In TV Talk 1418869442.797

Ugh. I'm not a fan. I remember him as Rick on B&B. Don't think he can act his way out of a wet paper bag. Hope Y&R decides on someone else. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Christmas, did you ever see the show on what he does?

In Viewpoints 1418858798.933

Are you talking about the show that was on with Mario Lopez, Brooke Burke Charvet and Allison Sweeney? If so, I thought it was just okay. I thought there was no excuse for him using the tree that was too tall. With the show being taped and not live, he could've easily gotten another tree that would've looked much better. I don't mean to sound snarky but I've seen better light displays in my own little hometown. Can't imagine what he charges. I'd be afraid to find out. lol Continue Reading

Re: Where's Jill?

In Beauty Banter 1418136596.273

It seems like I saw her the other day while flipping through channels on one of the food shows, I believe. Continue Reading

Re: I'm ready for CIJ 2015

In For the Home Talk 1418084777.867

I dread all the exercise equipment and Nutrisystem shows starting next month. I also dread seeing Phillip from Cottage Farms from January to June. I know, I can change the channel. Continue Reading

Re: Who uses a cover on their KA Stand Mixer?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418050611.407

I have a cover for my white KA. I received it in a gift exchange a few years ago. It's sort of a canvas like material with a pocket on the side. The pocket has a cherry design on it. Very cute. Can't remember where the person I exchanged gifts with said it was purchased. I've since lost contact with her or I would ask and post the website. Continue Reading

Re: IMAN LOOKS SO BORED

In Viewpoints 1418007142.607

Iman strikes me as bored all the time. She doesn't seem to have much of a personality. Continue Reading

Re: I Love Lucy on CBS

In Viewpoints 1417971069.637

On 12/7/2014 circles said: Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in.... Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed.... There are a few different HM channels. You might want to go through your cable guide and check to see if you have the others. Continue Reading

Re: Better Homes and Garden magazine

In For the Home Talk 1417970757.853

I still like BH&G. GH not so much. I used to love Southern Living but it's gotten too fancy for me. It used to have good old fashioned southern recipes. Now they all seem so formal. At least to me. I like Country Living but it just keeps getting thinner and thinner. Pretty soon it's going to be a pamphlet. lol My all time favorite was Country Home. I really miss it. They used to put beautiful Santa or Christmas tree pictures on the covers of the December issues. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 106
1 2 3 4 ...106Next