Superstars of Spring
149 Members and 18769 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: Y&R - what the heck happened 3/24? (SPOILERS)

In TV Talk 1427247848.5

Have no idea what the heck is going on either. One thing though. I don't think Kelly is dead. I believe Victor just wants Jack to think she is so Jack will eventually spiral out of control due to the guilt he'll feel for causing Kelly's "death". That will make it easier for Victor to get hold of Jabot. I'm sure Victor has Kelly tucked away somewhere. He'll bring her out when he needs her again. Continue Reading

Re: What's the WORST food. . . that you just LOVE!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427039525.53

Braunschweiger on toast with mayo and mustard. Love it! Continue Reading

Re: I hope this is the beginning of the end of Maya on B&B

In TV Talk 1426952511.657

On 3/20/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: Although I did predict a gender reassignment surgery as the secret on another board, I don't understand the continuity ...... Maya came to B&B looking for Dayzee to get her baby back .... the one she had and gave up for adoption ..... she had that baby with someone else? Transgender men to women can't get pregnant and give birth! Was it ever mentioned that Maya actually gave birth? Maybe Maya (Myron) was the baby's father. Just speculation on my part. Continue Reading

Re: Any ideas for left over Roast Beef?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426598336.27

You could make beef barbeque out of it. Just shred, add your own special homemade bbq sauce or your favorite from the store. Put it on a big bun with some cole slaw and there you go. Maybe come chips, fries or onion rings on the side. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite game show(s) what is/was yours?

In TV Talk 1426435986.04

Loved the ones previously mentioned. I also loved Gambit with Wink Martindale. I like The Chase which is on GSN. Turned it on the other day and saw they had celebrities on. Ugh! That's how they ruined the original Millionaire with Regis. Why can't they leave a good thing alone? Continue Reading

Re: What's your favorite pie?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426365261.507

My all time favorite has to be chess pie. Love coconut custard and lemon meringue too. Continue Reading

Re: Mispronounced words.....

In Suggestion Box 1426350907.937

Mispronunciation is mispronunciation. The region you live in has nothing to do with it. Continue Reading

Re: HSN one-armed cook on now

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426348727.383

On 3/14/2015 Johnnyeager said: Yes, watched him and ordered the Seasoning Salts. Looking forward to the Cooking Day tomorrow, HSN is making an effort to really ramp up their kitchen and cooking events with new offerings. Seems that Curtis Stone and Lorena Garcia will be featured (I have some of her cookware and love it). They also will have Ingrid Hoffman, Katie Lee (not very familiar with her) and Carla from the Chew, who I think was on QVC with some products. No Wolfgang in person. Katie Lee is on The Kitchen on Food Network. It airs Saturdays at 11am. She was also married to Billy Joel f... Continue Reading

Re: Deviled Eggs ~ Question?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426116431.54

Guess I'm the odd person here. I've never heard of putting anything in deviled eggs but mayo and mustard. I'm 63 and that's the way I've always had them since I was a child. Apparently my family, friends and I aren't very adventurous. lol Continue Reading

Page 1 of 113
1 2 3 4 ...113Next