Give Gorgeous
70 Members and 11182 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: Same Mercury glass birds..

In Viewpoints 1414504774.167

Sounds as if Ellen couldn't know too much about design or she would've known about mercury glass before ever going to Europe. Just BS if you ask me. Continue Reading

Re: Can you figure this one out?

In Viewpoints 1414339992.487

Same thing happened to my daughter yesterday. She was in the shower. Heard a loud boom, scared the cwap out of her. Her BF heard it too. They checked everything. No construction, no earthquake, etc. Nothing reported on the news. She has no idea what it was. BTW...she lives in southwestern WV. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Nancy Snyderman to take a leave from NBC

In Viewpoints 1414339647.577

I think her credibility is long gone. I doubt she'll return to NBC. She always drove me crazy because she couldn't put a coherent sentence together. She was always stumbling and mumbling over her words while speaking. Always sounded as if she'd had a few nips before being on air. Continue Reading

Re: More than 100 Sears and Kmart stores to close

In Viewpoints 1414192403.713

They closed our K-Mart about 7 or 8 years ago. Our Sears closed in March of this year. They built a new J C Penney's here around 6 years ago. It seems to be doing fairly well. Continue Reading

Re: E.D. decor/home items are all up...

In For the Home Talk 1414176889.683

Ellen said on her show the other day she'd been working on bringing this collection to QVC for 2 years. Really? You'd think someone would've clued her in that this is just a rehashing of what's been available on QVC for the past 10 years. Or she could've watched QVC and realized the same. I like Ellen and was hoping her items would be something new and original. I guess new and original was too much to hope for from the Q. Continue Reading

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

In TV Talk 1414118318.053

On 10/23/2014 annabellethecat said: Have you ever noticed how she used to look so cute and her smile was so beautiful when Rick first met her? Then she started acting evil and every time they zeroed in on her it seemed like her smile was almost evil looking. Are you talking about Maya? If so, yes I have noticed. They're really making her into the villainess....a la Phyllis from Y&R. Continue Reading

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

In TV Talk 1414116877.553

I actually like Ridge and Caroline together. They sure have more chemistry than Ridge and Katie or Rick and Caroline. The only thing that bothers me is Maya is going to be able to say "I told you so" to Carter. Continue Reading

Re: Mama June's boyfriend

In Viewpoints 1414103283.923

You can't fix stupid! Continue Reading

Re: Do you watch Million Dollar Listing?

In Viewpoints 1414082250.857

Don't miss Chad at all. Him and his Bieber haircut. He was as obnoxious as Altman. Love Josh Flagg and the way he can stick it to Josh Altman. I will miss seeing Josh Flagg with his precious grandmother, Edith. It's hard watching him go through his loss of her on the show. I definitely do miss Madison this year. Hope he decides to return next season cause the 2 Brits are a snoozefest! Continue Reading

Re: Where is Jane Velez-Mitchell?

In Viewpoints 1414024235.953

I've seen Joey a lot during the day on CNN. Vinnie's gone and Ryan went to ABC. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 101
1 2 3 4 ...101Next