Just-Reduced Clearance
69 Members and 11671 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: Valerie's 3 Tier Etagere - H195202

In For the Home Talk 1398020241.337

grandma_2_2...You're right. The price was $59.96 when I ordered it. I just went back to look at my orders. My total with s&h and tax was $74.66. My daughter said it was $69 at Meijer. Wish you could use it. It's really a pretty clock. I have it in my living room over a barn red, 3 drawer chest. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1398000975.877

If you love this clock of Valerie's...item H199060...my daughter sent me a photo of the exact clock when she was at Meijer the other day. She lives in Lexington, Ky. So, if you have a Meijer in your area you might want to check and see if they have it. If you buy it locally you can save yourself the S&H. I ordered the clock last fall when Valerie had it on the air and love it. It's a very large, substantial piece. Continue Reading

Re: Farmhouse Rules - She's not growing on me.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397964758.233

I'm not a fan of Heartland Table either. I want the old Saturday lineup back. Continue Reading

Re: Farmhouse Rules - She's not growing on me.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397963917.877

Today was the first time I'd seen this show. I wasn't impressed. I think she's too impressed with herself. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Besides drinking out of the bottle then pouring it in the pan she also triple dipped with her spoon in the mac and cheese she was making. Bring back Paula Deen! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1397957136.883

Shipping is $5 less at CD also. Continue Reading

Re: Kind of O/T: Do you feel responsible for keeping everyone happy?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397870450.263

Not anymore. I did that for years. Finally realized, at least for me, it can't be done. I'm not responsible for anyone's happiness but my own. Continue Reading

Re: Whatever happened to.............??

In Viewpoints 1397512766.08

On 4/14/2014 stilltamn8r said: Hmmm, I think of him as Sally Field's ex-boyfriend! Burt was also Dinah Shore's boyfriend. Always loved them together. At least he seemed sane when he was with her. Continue Reading

Re: Question About a Duvet Cover

In For the Home Talk 1397505183.35

My new comforter has small loops in each corner so you can tie the duvet to the comforter. Continue Reading

Re: I hate my corner cabinet lazy susan thing...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397487180.747

I don't have one but have seen pictures of newer versions with higher sides to keep things from falling off. The newer ones I've seen are made from stainless steel (sort of basket style looking) instead of plastic. Maybe you could look for one of the newer ones and swap yours. Hope you can find a solution. Continue Reading

Re: Luminara Candles

In Candles 1397486873.543

I've had my Luminara window candles almost 2 years. No problem with them at all. I usually have to change the batteries about every 4 months, which I don't think is terrible. I always use Duracell batteries in them. Would love to have some different styles to use in other areas of the house but I'm on a fixed income and they are rather pricy. I'll add more when I can as I think they're lovely. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 82
1 2 3 4 ...82Next