Spring Fashion Days
142 Members and 19111 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: Drug store mascara rec please BUT not a wet goopy one

In Beauty Banter 1425397772.853

If you don't want wet or goopy, stay away from Revlon. I went back to Maybelline. It's much better. Continue Reading

Re: Jill Bauer's voice and talking speed!

In Jewelry Talk 1425262687.39

On 3/1/2015 TuesdayTaylor said: I wish she'd stop saying, "I'm closer to 50 than I am to 40." That's her new thing and it's because she arrogantly think she looks so young for her age, which she doesn't. That or reminding us she has a beach house or to what expensive destination she'll be traveling on her next vacation. Continue Reading

Re: Mowtown 25!

In TV Talk 1425178180.68

I've been watching too. I remember when it was originally shown. It was great then and it's great now. I miss that music. If we just didn't have to see those obnoxious pledge breaks. Continue Reading

Re: Ellen

In For the Home Talk 1425155616.983

The problem I found with the Christmas program with Carolyn and Ellen was Ellen couldn't stop making jokes or acting stupid long enough to even talk sensibly about the items for sale. That said, I love Ellen's talk show. That's the place for jokes and acting stupid. If you're going to have a product line then act appropriately while trying to sell it. Continue Reading

Re: Daylight savings time...

In Viewpoints 1425146045.627

I despise DST. We don't need it anymore. Wish we could just keep Standard time. It's not supposed to be daylight at 9pm. Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Sneak Peek

In For the Home Talk 1424788800.247

I wish the basket on top of the hutch was for sale. That I would buy! Continue Reading

Re: Any oldsters remeber the song "galveston"?

In Viewpoints 1424622766.657

My favorite Glen Campbell song. I was a senior in high school when that song came out. I always associated it with Vietnam. Breaks my heart every time I hear it. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Daily Spoiler horrors continues for those you thought were left out...

In TV Talk 1424357242.107

On 2/19/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: On 2/18/2015 javala said: On 2/18/2015 MathisFan said: Who's betting that the next time they look outside at the cabin Austin will be gone? Yes he woke up and wonder off... LOL Austin can't be dead yet there is this whole Kyle scene to do yet... You right be right about Austin not being dead and the conflict needs to be done between him and Kyle. It's rumored on another soap site that Austin might NOT be dead. This could possibly be a dream by Kevin relating to his book writing. Come to stay of it, it does seem beyond crazy that Summer kills Austin, that Mariah ... Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Daily Spoiler horrors continues for those you thought were left out...

In TV Talk 1424309999.84

I wouldn't miss Courtney, Stitch, Kelly, Colin, Joe, Avery, Dylan, Summer, Fen or Sage. I liked Kelly when she and Jack were together. Thought they made a great couple. Then they had to bring Phyllis back and ruin it. Which reminds me, I wouldn't miss Phyllis either. I hope they keep Mariah. I really would like her and Sharon to become close again. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 112
1 2 3 4 ...112Next