TSV(R) Preview
136 Members and 13101 Guests Online

MathisFan's Activity

Re: TV Guide Scoop on Y&R

In TV Talk 1405991386.38

Oh good grief. Not Nikki drinking again. Will be glad to see Tricia Cast and Michael Fairman. I've missed both of them. Continue Reading

Re: Where Do You Keep All Your Decor? Like Valeri's

In For the Home Talk 1405990559.083

My husband built me shelves in our basement for all my holiday items. I keep most things in their original boxes inside clear storage totes. I do have a lot of things I've purchased at rummage sales that don't have boxes, etc. I wrap those items in tissue paper and store them in totes also. Continue Reading

Re: What did you purchase during the Christmas in July?

In The Q We Love 1405989758.743

I ordered the Harry London train tin, Valerie's carolers on the stand with the lamp post and the woodland Santa that Lisa had on her show last night. Continue Reading

Re: All food handlers (including the hosts) should wear protective gloves

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405989302.56

On 7/21/2014 FunkyHulaGirl said: Isn't it astonishing that so many billions of people (including us) have survived to adulthood even though we grew up in an era when food preparers didn't use plastic gloves? When I was a child (I'm 62) food workers were required to wear hair nets and plastic gloves. I remember the lunch ladies in school and restaurant workers all wore them, including men. Continue Reading

Re: Distance from floor to bottom branches?

In TSV Talk 1405988811.02

I like them lower, too. More down swept branches actually. Continue Reading

Re: TSV ornaments

In TSV Talk 1405873509.58

I think they're just strange looking. To me, the reindeer looks like a cow. I don't think it even resembles a reindeer. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Did Michael Muhney Mock 'The Young and the Restless ...

In TV Talk 1405829364.56

Could be Victor at the door. When he finds out Chelsea is fooling around with Billy he's gonna hit the roof. I think he'll go after Connor and that's when Adam will reappear. He sure won't want Victor to have custody of his son. Continue Reading

Re: Sunday is all Xmas?

In Viewpoints 1405828789.187

They have this CIJ weekend every year. Some people seem so surprised that it's the whole weekend. I love it. At least it's not computers, mattresses, vacuums, etc. Continue Reading

Re: Ugh! How long does Christmas in July last

In Beauty Banter 1405787619.04

CIJ is over Sunday at midnight. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 92
1 2 3 4 ...92Next